The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 06

Story Info
Vikki's training continues.
8.8k words
4.79
14.6k
15

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers

Vikki was locked in Kristy's sawhorse stockade, her face as pretty as ever with light eyeshadow and bright red, cocksucker lips. She was wearing her open-toed heels, thigh highs and garter belt, and her bralette. Her mini pink chastity cage and leather collar were her standard 'clothing items' that she wore at all times during her sessions with her Mistress. Her body hair had become much thinner and finer after her third laser hair removal session and the hair on top of her head was another half an inch longer.

Physically, she looked very decent for not having feminization surgeries or hormones and mentally, she had a well-developed sissy mindset.

Kristy stood behind her, wearing her leather teddy where the bottom ended like a pair of short shorts with laces on the sides and the top was like a men's shirt neckline. The entire thing contoured all of her curves perfectly. She held a flogger in her grip and smiled into George's eyes as he stood naked in front of Vikki, his hard erection inches away from her hungry lips. He ran his fingers through her natural hair and caressed her cute face, full of the anticipation of the rest of the night.

Kristy lashed out across Vikki's rear with her flogger once, then twice. The third time caused the sissy to part her lips and yelp. George's member twitched and a bead of precum formed at the head, threatening to drop down to the floor and be wasted. Vikki wasn't going to have that, so she stuck out her tongue and licked it up. Eager for oral attention, George stepped forward and fed the sissy his bronze-skinned organ. Just the first few inches; enough for her to wrap her lips around the head and swirl her tongue.

Good foreplay.

Vikki moaned as if she was tasting something delicious and then was struck by Kristy's cat-o-nine tails, letting out a soft whimper from the pleasurable kind of pain. Kristy smiled to herself when she saw her little sissy pussy wink at her. She lashed out just as George pushed deeper into her mouth and Vikki yelped, and then gagged. And her pussy winked at Kristy again.

I've found a straight male virgin and turned him into a sissy cock slut, she thought to herself. As a beautiful woman, she felt like she could make a man do anything she wanted. And she proved it time and again with her clients who only wanted to dip their finger into the world of femdom and ended up becoming fully immersed in the lifestyle; trained to only cum when commanded by a woman wielding a whip.

Kristy LOVED her job.

She swung her flogger down the middle, between Vikki's cheeks, partially striking each and also striking her little useless balls. Her body flinched and her yelp was muffled by the hispanic man's cock down her gullet. The subtle vibrations on his member from her vocalizations encouraged George to grab the top of the board locking Vikki in place and begin making sensual love to her throat. Spit dribbled out of the corners of her mouth and flowed down her chin, slowly dripping to the floor.

Kristy smiled as she watched George closed his eyes and tilt his head up, fully immersing himself in the physical sensations he was experiencing. Vikki is going to have a good night ahead of her, she thought. It was going to be her first night alone with a man, not in terms of having one-on-one sex, but in terms of the boyfriend experience. Because of that, Kristy didn't want to be too harsh in Vikki's masochism. After whipping each cheek and back of her thighs a few times, Kristy set the flogger on the bench and walked over to where Vikki's face merged with George's throbbing manhood.

"I think I'll leave you two alone for the rest of the night." Kristy said, kneeling down. While the hispanic man continued humping Vikki's throat, Kristy kissed the sissy's face, feeling the movement of dick inside, and added, "Have fun, sissy."

Before leaving, Kristy gave Vikki one harsh slap on her ass and then walked upstairs. George continued using her throat for another minute or so, then he pulled out and unlocked the stockade. Helping her stand up, he pulled her into a kiss and lifted her into his arms. She wrapped hers around his neck and then her legs around his waist as he walked into the nearby bedroom.

Setting her on the middle of the bed, he positioned himself between her parted legs and pulled her bralette over her head and tossed it to the floor. He then leaned over and took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked while he pinched the other. Vikki arched her back and gasped, cradling his head in her arm. He sucked hard as he straightened up until her nipple could no longer follow him and then he leaned back down to take it between his teeth.

"Mmm, pappi...!" she moaned.

"That's my gurl..." he lustfully replied, taking the other nipple into his mouth.

He then moved face to face with her and kissed her, diving his tongue passed her lips and exploring her mouth. She instinctively sucked on his tongue and wrapped her legs around his hips. Breaking the kiss, he looked into the sissy's dark eyes, outlined with long lashes, and felt a surge of lust and desire. He reached over to the bedside table and retrieved a bottle of lube the Kristy kept in there for 'guests'. Sliding down Vikki's slim body, he set the bottle next to her rear and pressed her knees to her chest, exposing her little star.

Leaning over, he put his mouth on her balls and gently bit down, earning soft, submissive whimpers. The slit in the front of her pink cage was leaking precum so he dragged his tongue along it, enjoying the taste. Licking his way down, he rubbed his agile organ around in circles over her hole, earning a feminine moan from the sissy slut. He could feel her sissy pussy wink repeatedly from his attention, begging for more. Begging for cock.

Begging to be fucked.

Straightening himself, he pushed against the backs of her knees, causing her lower back to lift off the bed, and then he slid a pillow under her. Pulling her chaste genitals from between her thighs so they would conspicuously poke out, he had her hold her legs against her chest and began applying lube to them both. Her legs off to her left, Vikki watched him in anticipation as he stroked himself and then inserting a finger into her. Then two. His fingers curled upward against her sissy spot as he slid in and out.

Eager to feel her wrapped around his cock, George removed his fingers and pressed his organ into her, burying himself balls-deep within a few seconds and making the sissy gasp in the painfully pleasurable stretch of her little hole. Basking in the tightness of her, he took advantage of her open mouth and stuck his two fingers through her lips. Eyes closed, she unconsciously sucked on them and moaned.

Caressing her ass with his other hand, the man ground himself into her for a few moments before grabbing her hips with both hands, pulling halfway out of her, and then thrusting back inside.

"Oh, pappi!" she moaned.

He spanked her ass hard and began pounding away at her sissy pussy as it tightened down around him. The bed rocked and squeaked underneath, nearly smacking into the wall with each thrust forward. George breathed heavily, his lust for the sissy before him growing with a need to empty his balls inside her. Her submissive eyes looking up at him with the complimentary need to receive his seed, her red lips, parted to allow her sweet moans to fill the room...all begging for him to completely own her.

Parting her legs, he leaned forward, her calves pressing against his shoulders. Grabbing her by the neck, he firmly squeezed as he stared into her pretty eyes, his hips still thrusting into her little rear. Helplessness entered those pretty eyes and her sweet moans changed into soft whimpers. He owned her ass, he owned her freedom of movement, and at that moment, he owned her mind. Pressing his lips into hers, he then owned her mouth.

Upstairs, on the second floor, Kristy had returned to her female slave Amanda and stripped naked. The Mistress had some work to do with planning Vikki's future training, so she had Amanda lay back with her head secured in a queening chair with a wooden, dark stained and well-lacquered frame and padded leather cushions. It also had wrist restraints for Amanda's position at either side of her head in the form of eye bolts to connect bondage wrist cuffs. It was a custom piece, like all her other bondage furniture, and also a cushioned back so she could sit for longer periods of time while she worked on her laptop.

Amanda's tongue slithered and lapped up Kristy's little star while she reviewed Vikki's training thus far. She was skilled with applying her makeup, had plenty of experience eating her own cum right after orgasm, had become accustomed to pain as a form of pleasure, she was working out and becoming more flexible, chastity and orgasm denial, corset training, body hair removal treatments, her hair grown out and given a feminine style, had plenty of cock sucking and cum drinking experience in the past two weeks in the gloryholes, had plenty of one-on-one experience with the owner of Utopian Cinema, was perfecting her feminine voice, had her first gangbang, and was now having her first all-night boyfriend experience with George.

Taking her crop, Kristy absentmindedly tapped the end against Amanda's clit as she thought about what should come next and when.

Vikki had received so much male attention in such a short amount of time that she probably didn't think too much about women anymore. In fact, with the exception of pegging, a handjob with ruined orgasm, and a blowjob with full orgasm, Vikki's entire sexual experiences had been only with men. Is she ready to begin living as Vikki full-time, Kristy wondered? Should she have a consultation with Sharon?

Like Kristy, Sharon was a Matriarchy Mistress, but only part-time. Her primary job was a sex counsellor, usually focusing on how couples can spice up their sex lives and giving therapy to those who suffer from sexual trauma. Deciding it was time for Vikki to see her, Kristy made a note to schedule an appointment, but she will need to lay some additional groundwork beforehand, after George leaves in the morning. In the meantime, she thought about having Vikki learn to use her developing flexibility to tease men, so she made another note to have Mistress Mia, a petite asian beauty who was a stripper before becoming a Mistress, teach the sissy the art of teasing male arousal. Closing her laptop, she set it up on her desk and resumed the light cropping of Amanda's glistening flower.

"Now my pussy, slave." Kristy said.

Back downstairs, Vikki was face down on the bed, George laying on top of her with one arm hooked underneath her shoulder with his fingers around her neck and the other hand covering her mouth. He was firmly humping her rear with all his weight, but at a slow, deliberate pace. Her moaning was muffled behind his hand, and she squeezed the bedsheets as his dick pressed all kind of buttons inside her. She was by no means close to orgasm, but the weight of her man on top of her and his pure dominance made her feel more feminine; more like a sissy...than ever before.

Her man's hot and heavy breath in her ear. The lust in its rhythms. The occasionally heart-fluttering shake interrupting them. He was getting close to pumping his load inside her. Closing her eyes to feel everything more acutely, she clamped her sissy pussy down on his cock to help him reach orgasm faster. She both heard and felt his lustful growl from deep inside him and his thrusts quickened.

And then his breathing quickened.

And then he moaned and grunted into her ear, and she felt his dick stiffen harder inside her. She then felt his organ twitch and throb and pulse, and she knew he was cumming inside her. George's ass and abs spasmed each time he shot a load deep into Vikki and after six more times, he slowed his movements until he stopped completely, breathlessly resting on top of the small and slender body.

Releasing his hand from her mouth, she moaned. "You feel so good, pappi!"

George smiled. He leaned over to his right and turned her head to face him and he replied, "You feel so good, sissy!" he deeply kissed her.

When he eventually pulled out, she automatically sucked his deflated member clean and swallowed all of his residual semen. Her man then slowly peeled off the remainder of her clothes except for her collar and cage, and then took her into the bathroom for a shower. It was a simple shower stall, about three and a half feet square, but with their intimacy, it was cozy, not cramped.

George's hands glided across Vikki's smooth wet skin and her more delicate hands caressed his hairier body. The hispanic man's lustful desires slowly returned and his erection grazed the sissy's pelvis.

"Hard already, pappi?" she smiled.

"Chicas like you have that effect on me." he smiled back, pressing his hand on her head and guiding it towards his groin. She happily knelt down, taking him into her mouth and looking up with her submissive eyes.

Upstairs, on the second floor, Kristy stood up from her queening chair and released her sex slave's restraints. The voluptuous brunette slid out from her laying position and the blonde Mistress had her get on the bed where she attached her leather wrist cuffs to the corners of the headboard. Kristy climbed on top of her, straddling her waist, and leaned down for a kiss.

It was slow, sensual, and soft. The women had all night to reach sexual bliss, so there was no rush. Kristy's hand caressed Amanda's face and neck, eventually sliding down to her chest and groping at one of the double-d's and its thick nipple. The slave softly moaned and slowly wriggled underneath her Mistress. Kristy's lips kissed their way down her neck until they reached the nipple of the other breast. Amanda gasped as those lips surrounded that nipple and sucked, the teeth behind them gently biting and nibbling the perky little nub.

Kristy wasn't bisexual when she met Kelly and began her training as a Mistress, but her mentor had proven her wrong. She enjoyed the soft flesh of a woman's curves and their firm nipples that were bigger and sexier than a man's or a sissy's. She definitely preferred a man as a sexual partner, but she would always have a soft spot for women. Kelly had convinced her of that.

In fact, Kristy heard that Kelly had convinced a lot of Matriarchy Mistresses of their bisexuality.

Releasing the firm nipple from her mouth, she moved on to the other one and teased it with the fluttering of her tongue. Meanwhile, Kristy's hands caressed and groped the brunette beauty's body almost absentmindedly. Amanda squirmed and gyrated her hips, unconsciously eager for Kristy to direct her attention between her legs. The Mistress smiled to herself and sat up. Firmly grabbing her slave's double-d's, she pressed the bottom of her pelvis against Amanda's and ground her hips.

Contrary to popular belief, women usually don't scissor each other; instead, women will grind their clits together without intertwining their legs. That way, they can still caress and kiss each other and have more direct stimulation to where it was wanted. A moan escaped Amanda's full lips and they just begged to be kissed again.

In the basement, Vikki's head was pinned against the porcelain wall of the shower stall and George was standing right in front of her, thrusting in and out of her throat. The man's pelvis repeatedly bumped into her nose, but not hard enough to hurt. He wasn't being savage with her yet; he was still being sensual. Still building his sexual tension. He loved femboys and sissies. Loved fucking them. Loved their caved in cheeks when they sucked on him and love their submissive reaction when he slapped their faces.

Speaking of, he pulled back just enough for Vikki to look up at him and then gave her face a slap. Not harshly, but just enough to mentally put her in her place. She moaned and whimpered on his cock but remained docile and eager to please.

"Chupa esa polla, mariquita..." George moaned.

Vikki didn't know what that meant, but she assumed it was either a compliment or an order to keep sucking, so she smiled with her eyes and bobbed her head back and forth. He slapped her cheek once more and then ran his fingers over her soaked hair, studying her face. Her mascara had run down to her jaw from the water and her lipstick smeared away, but she still had a sexy quality to her appearance, even if it was a 'used slut' kind of look.

Especially because it was him who was using her.

She suddenly pulled off his organ and began sucking on his swollen orbs contained in his sac, her hand on his member and stroking it up and down. Behind her, he could see the swell of her ass cheeks and his dick twitched at the thought of burying himself between them once again. He would eventually, but not right then. He was too busy enjoying her mouth.

She sucked one of his balls into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it, and then backed off until it came free with a pop. Then she did the same for the other one. Opening her mouth wider, she tried to suck both at the same time, but only managed to get her lips partially around his orbs. George caressed her face for trying and then she eagerly took his organ back into her mouth. In turn, he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed deeper until he hit the wall of her throat that wasn't ready for his intrusion.

"Open your throat, chica..." he lustfully said. He then sank a few inches deeper, feeling the head of his cock glide down her gullet, and moaned, "Joder, eso se sienta bien..."

Vikki's mascara may have run down her face from the shower, but it would've happened anyway because of her deep-throat tears. She felt them form but couldn't feel them leave her eyes. There was too much water on all over her and in the air. The tightness of her cage felt like home and her arousal from another week without orgasm was high. Messages from sissy cock sucker hypnos came back to her: your mouth is now your primary sex organ; you exist only to suck cock; you are a cumdump for men...

The longer she was locked in chastity, the truer they felt.

Her man held her firmly in place and fucked her throat. Her saliva spilling out of her mouth and being rinsed off from the spray of the shower. She reached up to hold onto his thighs and brace herself against the wonderful assault on her throat. She was horny; he was horny. He was attracted to her and was using her body for his pleasure. He wanted his cock inside her mouth and throat and sissy pussy. He wanted to give his sperm to her of all people, of all other sissies. Not a woman, but her. Sissy Vikki.

Right then, in her heart, she knew she truly was a sissy cock slut.

She was right where she belonged.

She gagged and coughed and loved every second of her slutty treatment.

George eventually released her head and slapped her face. Pulling out of her mouth, he pulled her up to her feet and turned her around. He pushed her against the porcelain wall and lined up his cock with her rear. Her hands and face pressed against the wall, Vikki arched her back and spread her legs like a bitch in heat.

"Fuck your sissy slut, pappi!" she moaned.

He spanked her ass and thrusted into her hole. She gasped at the suddenness, but only in pleasure. His hands gripped her slim waist and he ground his hips against her as she tightened her O-ring around him. Feeling impatient, the hispanic man then wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her neck. He rocked his hips back and forth for a few moments, and then started humping his sissy sex toy.

Back upstairs, Kristy had finally worked up her slave to her first edge. Laying between Amanda's parted legs, she blew cool breath over the engorged clit, causing the restrained woman to moan and whimper and buck her hips in desperation. The Mistress smiled. She thoroughly enjoyed playing her slave like a violin. Touching her, teasing her, bringing her to the edge, and then taking the promised orgasmic bliss away.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers