The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only to dangle it in front of her again.

As if she was going to have it that night.

Kristy suddenly bit into Amanda's inner thigh and sucked, leaving her mark. Amanda was her property and they both enjoyed it. Moreso the brunette. Females were fun to play with, given that most needed more attention than a male to reach orgasm, but the ease in which males were overcome by their lust made things more interesting. As Amanda calmed down, Kristy could, and would, tease her with her lips and tongue and two forefingers, building the slave's arousal back up to near its peak. Males, though, took less effort and less physical contact to reach their peak, making chastity play essential.

Because that included the mental and physical aspects of their penises permanently shrinking, given enough time. The nerves in the male member move closer together as it shrinks, causing it to become much more sensitive. Control of their little cocks were always a good way to make them more docile and submissive. In the meantime, replacing penile stimulation with giving oral and receiving anal sex as the main focus for pleasure, would turn them into cock sluts. And even if they still had a taste for pussy with such drastic shrinkage, how could they get it? Even though most women orgasmed because of clitoral stimulation, rather than penetration, what woman besides a male-feminizing Mistress would want a "man" with a tiny nub between "his" legs?

Penis too small for vaginal intercourse? No problem! Just accept your sissy fate and receive cock instead of trying to give it!

In the end, a Sissy Exchange subject would have to accept the changes in her life and make the best of them. No matter how long it took.

Pushing away her thoughts, Kristy returned her focus on the damp pussy in front of her. Blowing hot breath over her slave's sex, she flicked out her tongue, grazing the small nub that pointed straight at her. Then, pressing her tongue flat against it, she encircled the area with her lips and sucked. She remained still as Amanda moaned her pleasure, refusing to move her tongue a single millimeter until she calmed down.

Then she swirled her tongue in a frenzy while repeatedly suckling at the overstimulated clit.

Amanda gasped, held her breath, then let out a high-pitched, shaking moan as she exhaled. She pulled at the binds connected to her leather cuffs and arched her back and flexed her legs. For a moment, Kristy thought she hadn't waited long enough, but then she remembered that her slave chose to refrain from masturbating on her own time. Instead, she saved her sexual energy for her Mistress.

The ability to refrain from masturbating, while still somewhat rare, was more common in females, so that was a plus they had over male slaves.

And that's why chastity was so essential in their training.

On the cusp of orgasm, Kristy pulled her mouth off Amanda's sex and watched her squirm in frustration with an amused smile. The beautiful, voluptuous brunette whimpered and whined, eyes shut tight, and legs spread wide, begging for the attention to continue.

"Mistress...! Please!" she begged.

"Tonight, you're going to earn every orgasm I give you." Kristy smirked, kissing her way from the clean-shaven pelvis up to the double-d cups. "And you're going to start..." she bit and sucked on a nipple. "With..." she licked her way up to Amanda's neck. "My own..." pressing her lips to the soft flesh, she sucked hard enough to leave a mark that would last for days. "Pussy."

Kristy then crawled forward and straddled Amanda's face, grabbing her headboard to steady herself as she ground her hips against her slave's agile tongue.

Downstairs, in the basement shower, George's pleasure reached its peak, and he exploded in orgasmic bliss inside Vikki's rear. He was on his knees, sitting on the heels of his feet, while holding the sissy in his arms, her legs on either side of his. The hispanic man had his hands on her chest and was harshly pinching her nipples as they both rode out his cock's spurts and spasms. He bit down on the back of her neck and sucked without thinking and it was hard enough that it was going to leave a mark for all to see. And the angle and location would leave little doubt that her sexual partner was behind her and not in front.

Breathing heavily, George was tired and spent. He knew he'd have enough in him to enjoy Vikki's body one more time before going to sleep, but he needed a little time to recover. Vikki, on the other hand, could keep going a lot longer, considering her chaste state. She'd received two loads of the man's jizz inside her bottom and remembered what it took for her to get horny a third time, so she simply relaxed into his embrace and held his arms as he held her.

After their shower, she and George laid in bed, her in his arms and her rear pressed against his sated groin. Her man had fallen asleep, but she was still wide awake. She'd had trouble sleeping because of her constant, never-satisfied arousal, so she was left alone with her thoughts.

And she thought of how much her sex life had changed since meeting Mistress Kristy that fateful night. It was a Saturday, exactly four weeks ago.

Only four weeks, Vikki asked herself? I had never even thought about having sex with another man before we met, and now I was a total cock slut! How'd that happen?

Part of her caught what she'd thought. Another man; as if she was a man too. Being a feminine sissy was just for sex games with Mistress Kristy, right? It wasn't going to be her life.

Was it?

She had few friends, none of which knew her as Vikki, and all were back in her home state of Indiana. She hadn't visited with them or her family since high school, but they existed. She simply didn't have much time for them. With her bills and how little she made an hour, she had to work extra hours every week to make a little more than she needed. And between the flexibility stretches and the workout routine and wearing the corset afterwards for a more feminine figure (even while she slept) and the visits to the gloryholes at Utopian Cinema and the few porn shoots she'd starred in...

And the laser hair removal...

And growing out her hair so she no longer needed a wig...

Oh my god..., Vikki thought. This whole sissy thing IS becoming my life! How did that happen!?

And her heart skipped a beat when she further realized that all this caused her to work less hours and dip into her graduation present of ten thousand dollars at least once a week since meeting her Mistress. Then she wondered how many people noticed her feminine haircut and her corset-shaped figure and began to panic for a moment.

My hair isn't that long, she reminded herself. And my figure hasn't really changed in the last week or two. No one has even asked anything yet.

She took a deep breath, snuggled up against George, and calmed down.

Snuggled up against George...

The naked man who was sleeping with her wrapped in his arms...

Who had fucked her twice and in several positions...

Whose cock she had eagerly sucked and took deep into her sissy pussy...

And she was still thinking of herself as a sissy with a pussy when she thought about sex with men! And she was still thinking about sex with men! When was the last time she thought about sex with a woman? With Mistress Kristy? As a man with a cock of his own? When was the last time she had even seen Kristy's bare pussy? Or tasted her juices on her finger?

Vikki had agreed to become the sissy cock slut that she was...and she never even enjoyed sex as a man! Not once!

How did that happen!?

She mentally felt the cage that had contained her penis for two weeks, having only been let out for laser hair removal and one ruined orgasm. She'd been thinking with the wrong head ever since she met her Mistress. Had Kristy manipulated Vikki into having such depraved, anonymous sex with men, swallowing their cum and taking it in her sissy pussy without a second thought? Or had Kristy revealed that Vikki had been there all along? Lying dormant in her subconscious, never to be discovered without a Mistress like her? Was Vikki really who she was? At least in part? Or was Vikki a creation entirely of Kristy's making?

Either way, couldn't she go back to a life without being Vikki? At least some of the time?

Vikki's questions had kept her up for a few hours, then it was all forgotten when George woke up for another round of sex and her sissy cock slut instincts took over. Then he came down her throat and they laid back down, both exhausted (especially Vikki), and both went to sleep almost immediately. The next morning, George and Vikki went upstairs, him fully dressed in pants and a t-shirt and her naked except for her collar, cage, and fresh makeup. Kristy was simply wearing a thong and a loose-hanging men's t-shirt that went halfway down her thighs and hung off her left shoulder (obviously from a former boyfriend or something) and her slave Amanda was naked except for her own collar. Both women had their hair in tight ponytails.

Kristy was sitting at the dining room table, looking on her phone, and Amanda was cooking breakfast when they arrived. "Have a seat, George. Would you like Vikki to make you something to eat?"

"Eggs and bacon smell great!" he smiled, slapping the sissy's ass before sitting down.

"Help Amanda out, will you sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki automatically replied.

As she stood next to Amanda, she decided that she would exercise rule six: if unsure about something, ask. She wanted to talk to Mistress Kristy about her feminization and ask how far she wanted to go with it.

On her phone, Kristy was reading about the continuing situation between the European Union and the orcs. It was well-known that there was a human population within the orcs' country, but rumors were widespread about how all the humans were slaves and not one of them lived free. Now there were recent reports that those rumors had been entirely true: not one single human inside orc country was a free person. And with that having been confirmed, several European leaders were condemning them for it and threatening a trade embargo if those humans weren't freed within the next year.

The orc leader, Chancellor Riaan, had made a statement pointing out that humans themselves still practiced slavery in most parts of the world today. He then asked why humans cry out about the immorality of slavery when orcs do it, but are silent when the owners are human? At least the orcs gave human children an education and didn't enslave them in sweatshops.

She continued reading about the bickering between politicians and, after the naked slaves served their masters' breakfast, she allowed them to eat their own, but on the floor to signify their place. Kristy, and virtually all the Mistresses at The Matriarchy, believed that slavery should be safe, sane, and consensual (not including the instances when it was for a good cause), but to her, there was something...off...about a member of one species owning a member of another species (with the exception of pets like cats and dogs). She just couldn't articulate to herself the reason why, no matter how hard she tried. Would it be alright if it the owner was human and the enslaved were orc?

Or was she just speciest? The only visual differences between humans and orcs were their green skin, taller height and natural muscle mass, eight fingers instead of ten, and eyes that lacked irises, but were those enough for a double standard? Maybe she just thought that, if humans were going to be slaves (under the aforementioned limitations), then they should be enslaved by other humans. And orcs can enslave their own kind.

Although...

The image of a six-and-a-half-foot tall orc male bound to her standing X platform while she held her flogger flashed across her mind and then she felt a little tingle between her legs. After another moment's thought, she rejected the idea that an orc male would willingly submit to a human woman, if at all.

Once breakfast had been eaten and the dishes cleaned and taken care of, George left while Amanda was allowed to get dressed, and then she left too.

Kneeling in the middle of the living room as Kristy closed the door behind Amanda, Vikki said, "Mistress? Your sissy pet has a few questions."

"Oh, yeah, sissy?" Kristy replied, thinking that this would be a good opportunity to plant the seed for Vikki to venture out beyond their sessions and into the real world. She then sat on the couch, crossed her legs, and pointed to a spot on the floor right in front of her where she wanted Vikki to be. Once Vikki crawled to that spot and kneeled in position with her hands palm down on her knees, Kristy asked, "What questions do you have for me, sissy pet?"

"She was wondering how far you wanted to take her feminization, Mistress. Her hair is getting pretty long, and her figure is going to become more noticeably curvy with the corset; she's worried about people knowing about her sissy self."

Kristy smiled, happy that Vikki broached the subject herself. "You are a very pretty sissy and men will always think lustful thoughts when they look at you." she paused. "How does that compare to when you were just another guy?"

Vikki thought for a moment. "Vic was often lonely." she quietly said. "He wanted to have sex, but women never looked at him twice." she paused. "Vikki does get a lot of attention, but it's all from men and not women."

"That's true." Kristy acknowledged. "Don't you enjoy sex with men, Vikki?"

"Yes, Mistress." she nodded. "She really does, but she wants to have sex with a woman as a man."

Kristy knew this would come up sooner or later. Vikki had started out as a seemingly heterosexual man, after all. "I can understand that, my sissy pet...most people are bisexual to some degree and many simply don't explore that side of themselves."

Vikki wanted to say that she, too, wanted to explore her bisexual side, but instead, she simply nodded.

"And there are those who don't really have the option to explore their bisexual side. People like you." Kristy paused. "You know why women didn't pay attention to you as a man, right sissy?"

Vikki nodded. "Because Vic is short and not very muscled."

"Yes." Kristy agreed. "Women prefer tall, strong men to take charge and fuck them. You know how good that feels, don't you, Vikki?" Kristy flashed a knowing smile.

Vikki bashfully smiled and nodded. "Yes, Mistress. It does feel good to be wanted sexually..."

"Exactly! You're submissive at heart and that's another reason why women didn't pay attention to you. Sexually speaking, you want to be controlled and dominated. You took to it like a fish in water. You rarely used your safewords with me, even when I had you do things most heterosexual guys would never do; like cum on their faces and swallow every last drop. And you followed my instructions while I wasn't even there!"

Sure, it was because Kristy told her to either do as she was told or lose her number and Vikki was too thirsty for sexual attention to let Kristy disappear from her life, but Kristy wasn't going to say it out loud.

Vikki nodded in agreement. She had followed Kristy's instructions and accepted punishment the few times she failed. And she had eagerly sucked her first real cock without question and had her sissy virginity taken by a real cock within twenty minutes after that. And she unhesitatingly knelt before a gloryhole and sucked maybe twenty or thirty more cocks another night. Right before having sex with a man she had just met: the owner of Utopian Cinema.

Kristy knew all this, and it was time to ask the question. "Do you want to continue being a sissy, Vikki? And receive all the sexual attention from men that you'll ever want?"

"Yes, Mistress!" she replied without hesitation.

"Do you want to see what that would look like in your everyday life?"

"You mean be Vikki all the time, Mistress?"

Kristy nodded. "Yes, sissy." she paused. "From what I've seen, you're quite happy while you're Vikki. You're comfortable in high heels, you've developed your feminine mannerisms, and your voice is coming along very nicely."

Vikki looked down. "She's worried about what people would think of her, Mistress..."

"Of course you are, sissy. It's perfectly natural to worry about such things when thinking about such a drastic change in your lifestyle. I'm simply asking what you'd think and feel about being Vikki full-time."

Vikki knelt in silence as she thought. She felt attractive as her sissy self; moreso than when she portrayed herself as a man. And despite the extra time to get ready because of the makeup and hair, she liked being pretty and feminine. But what would her few friends and family back home think of her change? Would they accept such a thing, or would they completely disown her? She explained all of this to Kristy.

"Would you disown your friends or family if they started living as the opposite sex?" Kristy asked.

"No, Mistress, of course not."

"Then if they were your real friends and family, they wouldn't disown you."

"And if they did, Mistress?"

"Then they don't deserve to have you in their lives. And it would hurt, and I would be there for you." Kristy paused. "And so would Jayla. She knows what it's like to lose people she cared about after transitioning."

Vikki thought some more. It was comforting to hear that Mistress Kristy and Mistress Jayla would help her if she was without friends and family, but would she risk losing them to be Vikki all of the time, instead of being Vikki only some of the time?

"What if your sissy just wants to be feminine with you and the other Mistresses instead of all the time?" Vikki asked.

"That is your choice..." Kristy replied. "Would you be comfortable going out in public as Vikki in certain places, like a non-traditional club?"

"'Non-traditional', Mistress?"

"Clubs that cater to a certain kind of...kink or fetish. Like...there's one that's specifically for transwomen like Jayla called Alyssa's secret. And there's another for interracial encounters; specifically white women and black men, called Snowbunny."

Vikki thought about it. Going to a club as Vikki that's full of women like Jayla wouldn't be so bad. "Yes, Mistress."

Kristy smiled. As well as Vikki's training has been going, one month was too soon for her to start thinking about living as a sissy for more than just sex, no matter how long she was denied orgasm. But having her go out to clubs en femme was a good start.

The seed of transitioning into full sissyhood was planted.

"If you ever want to expand Vikki's life beyond our sessions, porn shoots, and clubs, let me know. We'll take it as slow as you'd like. Until then, we'll continue what we're doing while spicing things up here and there."

Vikki thanked her, relieved that she wouldn't stop things because she didn't want her feminization to consume her public life. Kristy smiled and walked her down to the basement to reward her for being a good gurl during their latest session, starting with a kneeling stockade made of metal and setting it up on the bed.

The base was shaped like the capitol letter "I", with metal rings on all four ends to connect wrist and ankle restraints. On the wrist end, there was a short pole with a loop to lock around the neck and the other end had a long, narrow collar around a pole that could move back and forth. After putting leather cuffs around Vikki's wrists and ankles, Kristy then attached a replica of Jayla's cock on the end of that pole.