The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They walked down a few blocks and turned into a little storefront called 'Heaven in our Hands'. Jayla always thought it was a cheesy name, but they had no competition for several miles. Inside, there was a small waiting room, and the dark beauty asked the curvy blonde receptionist for Scott. She went into the back and returned with a forty-something year old man of athletic build, a clean-shaven face, and short dark hair.

"Jayla, so good to see you again. How are you?" he asked.

"Very good, thank you. How's business?" Jayla asked.

"Very good!" he smiled. "We keep pretty busy. I didn't know you have an appointment this evening."

"We don't, but I was hoping with it being close to your closing time..."

"Well, let me see here..." he looked at the day's schedule on the receptionist's desk and shook his head. "I have only one table open for the rest of the night and that's only because they cancelled a few minutes ago...I'm so sorry..."

Jayla nodded in understanding and turned to the others. "I should've known. Sorry ladies..."

"Well, as long as we're here and you have one table open..." Kristy began, "How about we let Vikki relax a little, since she's not used to walking in heels for so long?"

"I think she deserves it." Sharon replied. "It's her day anyway."

"Yeah." Jayla agreed. "The rest of us could see more of downtown in the meantime."

"Sound good to you?" Kristy asked her sissy.

"It's really no big deal..." Vikki began.

"Nonsense, Vikki..." Jayla interrupted. "If you haven't had a massage before, you should definitely try it at least once. Trust me."

Vikki looked at each Mistress as they nodded in agreement and then said, "A massage does sound good right about now..."

"Good choice." Jayla smiled, then looked at Scott. "Take good care of her; I expect nothing but the best."

"I would do no less." he replied, then turned to Vikki and waved his hand down the hall. "Right this way."

The group parted ways and Vikki was led down the hallway and into a room with a padded table that had a padded oval cushion at one end and a counter along one wall with cupboards underneath. "So do I...?" Vikki asked, pinching the collar of her shirt.

"Yes. You may disrobe and place your clothes on the counter. Then hop on up and lay face down."

Vikki hesitated. "Everything?"

Scott smiled warmly. "Everything. I promised to take care of you and that means a full-body massage." he leaned closer. "Don't worry about what I'll think; I give them to Jayla every time she comes here and as you saw, there's no judgement."

Relaxing her nerves, Vikki nodded and removed her clothes, facing away from the man. Once naked, she looked back over her shoulder and caught him checking her out, bringing a knowing smile to her face and a tightening of her little pink cage. She turned around and gave him a chance to look over her body before climbing on top of the table.

"You're very cute, you know?" he said as he moved around the table, carrying a bottle of massage oil and drinking in the sight of her smooth, hairless skin.

"Thank you, daddy." she replied, then almost gasped as she realized what she just said.

He let out a soft laugh and replied, "Well...if you want one of those massages..." he caressed his hand over her firm little rear and up her back. "We could make that happen..."

He smiled to himself and popped open the bottle's cap to pour a thin stream of oil over her shoulder blades and down her spine. Setting the bottle down, he began rubbing the oil into the sissy's skin; gently gliding across and then pushing down harder to ease any and all muscle tension. Vikki closed her eyes and enjoyed the strong hands of the older man on her body. He went from her trapezius muscles between her neck and shoulders and moved downward on either side of her spine, eliciting a soft moan from the feminine cutie.

Upon reaching the pert little rear, Scott poured more oil over her and caressed and squeezed her glutes. "Mmm, what's this?" he said as he pressed his fingers against Vikki's jeweled buttplug. "I like a girl who wears pretty jewelry."

He pushed and pulled on the plug, teasing her little star, and then grabbed a hold of it and slowly removed it. Her O-ring expanded around the widest part and then partially gaped once it was free. He set it on the counter and then rubbed his fingers between her cheeks, causing her hole to clench and another moan to escape her lips. His middle and index fingers moved in slow circles before they stopped and slowly penetrated into her.

Her O-ring tightened around the older man's digits when he curled them against her prostate and gently thrust them in and out. He then looked at her ball sac between her legs and the hint of pink plastic underneath. He had a strong preference for females, but sometimes the sight of a sissy's or femboy's little useless or locked up penis made him hard. Especially when they had a fuckable ass like Vikki.

He would get to that. Eventually.

Sliding his fingers out of her, he caressed her sensitive orbs and fondled her chaste genitals before he moved on to the backs of her thighs. He could tell she worked out her legs from their firmness. Fingers wrapped around them, he rubbed his thumbs in circles all over each muscle group before moving on to her calves and then her feet. Hers were smaller than he would've expected, given his experiences with other sissy's and femboys, which only enhanced his foot fetish and made him harder in his pants.

Lifting her right foot so her leg was bent upwards at ninety degrees, he pressed his thumbs into each set of muscles on the bottom as he studied her toes. They were nicely pedicured with clear gloss, making him want to suck on them, but he held off for the moment and finished her massage.

Setting her left foot down, he proceeded to undress as Vikki watched with a knowing smile. He had a light amount of body hair and had nice muscle tone. When he removed his boxers, though, Vikki's knowing smile turned into one of excitement as soon as the thick seven-inch organ was revealed. His eyes met hers and he returned her smile.

Going back to her feet, he lifted them as he did before and proceeded to wrap his lips around her toes, swirling his tongue over their pads and sucking. It was a new experience for Vikki, having someone give oral attention to her there, but it wasn't unpleasant. She relaxed herself and let the older man have his way with her, no matter how odd it seemed.

Once Scott had enjoyed enough of her toes and feet, he climbed on top of the table and straddled the backs of Vikki's thighs. "You're a very sexy little girl." he said as he poured massage oil over his manhood and her pert rear.

"And you're a very sexy man, daddy." Vikki lustfully replied.

He stroked himself a few times, coating his entire length with the oil, and then directed it to her eager little star. Pressing it into her, he slowly lowered himself on top of her smooth, oiled body and sank his organ deep inside. Vikki softly moaned as he rested his weight on top of her, making her feel small and under his control. His breath was hot in her ear as he licked and nipped at her earlobe and neck.

"Oh, daddy...!" she whimpered, tightening her hole around his organ and gripping the edge of the table.

"That's right, little slut...beg for daddy's cock..." he whispered hotly.

"Please fuck this sissy, daddy!" she moaned. "Please use her slutty little hole for your pleasure!"

His ego boosted from the cute little sissy, he smiled to himself and wordlessly began humping her rear. His hips rocked back and forth, almost grinding into her. He was savoring each thrust, feeling every inch as he moved in and out. He gripped the end of the table, his hands next to Vikki's, and bit into her neck. She gasped from the sudden pain, but it turned into another moan as he sucked hard at the sensitive skin.

She knew he was giving her a hickey, but she didn't care. His cock inside her was all that mattered. It slid almost all the way out and then deeply back inside, directly rubbing against her prostate and making her little penis leak copious amounts of clear fluid from its cage. The man then shifted his position so his ankles overlapped her calves and increased his speed. His pumping was far from aggressive and still felt sensual to the sissy, but she was horny and had been denied a real orgasm for over three weeks and a ruined one in almost two.

As much as she enjoyed the lovemaking though, she was hungry for much more.

"Fuck me harder, daddy!" she pleaded.

Wrapping his fingers around her throat, he replied, "Sluts like you will take what they can get." he whispered almost menacingly.

She whimpered her disappointment but didn't push it. She was the sissy cock slut, and he was the man with the cock; he was in charge. Her eyes closed, she clenched her hole around his member and accepted the slow, teasing pace.

She could feel the mushroom-shaped head push against her sweet spot, move passed, and angle itself toward her bellybutton. The man's long, thick shaft gliding through her O-ring sent small sparks up her spine. She could even feel his heavy balls come to a rest on her perinium each time he thrust forward. The teasing of his slow, yet firm motions made her restless and squirm under him, trying to push her ass closer to him and increase the speed of his humping.

"Feels good, doesn't it, little girl?" he whispered. "Taking daddy's cock nice and slow." he paused. "Making sweet love..."

He dove his tongue inside her ear and licked around, sending shivers down Vikki's spine. "Mmm, daddy...!" she moaned.

Scott wrapped his arm around her neck and slightly increased his pace. She let go of the table and held onto his hand and elbow as her breathing quickened. The man's throbbing member felt so good inside her that she felt a tear forming in her right eye and another oozing out from her little cage. A shaky whimper escaped her lips, and she closed her eyes tight, receiving what she was given and almost turning into a quivering mess. She could feel the beginnings of an actual orgasm stir from her sweet spot, but it was agonizingly far away.

The man on top of her felt a similar stirring, but it was closer for him. His thrusts soon became shallower as he instinctively kept himself buried deeply inside the hot little rear of his little girl. His breathless humps and quivering muscles were quickly overwhelming him as the stirring rose up from his balls and down his shaft. It paused right at the tip and then his body shook.

He squeezed his arm around Vikki's neck, almost choking her, and a long, drawn-out grunt came out of his mouth as his orgasm erupted and flooded his little slut's ass with his warm sperm. Her entire being focused on her sissy pussy and she could feel every single spurt and spasm of the manly cock that owned her at that moment, but her own climax was just too far away.

Scott's hips pumped into her a few more times as he finished ejaculating his lust and then he slid as deeply inside as he could, resting and recovering from their coitus. He panted into the nap of her neck, planting gentle kisses here and there, and then unwrapped his arm from around her. They both continued laying there without speaking a single word for another few minutes, then the man got up onto his knees and slowly pulled himself from her hole, watching with pleasure as her O-ring remained gaped once his head left her.

After giving her firm cheeks a good squeeze and her hole tightened up, he got off the table and grabbed her jeweled buttplug to reinsert it. "This should keep daddy's cum from leaking onto your pretty skirt."

"Mmm, thank you, daddy..." Vikki said lustfully.

She got off the table and dropped to her knees to suck his organ clean.

"Oh, you are such a dirty little girl, aren't you?" he playfully asked, caressing her hair.

"Only the sluttiest for you, daddy!" she quipped.

After they toweled off the oil and got dressed, Vikki texted her Mistress that she was ready to meet up. She responded with the description of a dessert store to the right and down the street when she leaves the massage parlor and Vikki said she would be there soon. Stopping Vikki from opening the door of the massage room, Scott gave her a soft kiss.

"I hope you come back for another one of daddy's 'deep tissue' massages." he flirted.

"Me too, daddy!" she smiled, giving him another kiss before leaving.

Vikki walked down the street for a minute before she realized she was out in public, fully dressed up as a sissy, with other people on the sidewalk, and she was alone. And no one was harassing her or saying mean things. Her mind paused for a moment and then she smiled to herself, feeling more comfortable about her femme self than ever. Seeing her Mistress, Jayla, and Sharon through the store window, she entered and walked over to them.

"How was your massage, sissy?" Kristy asked right in front of the guy behind the counter.

"It was very relaxing, thank you." she smiled, glancing at the guy who simply smirked.

"That's good. Still sore from walking in your heels?"

"Not anymore."

Kristy nodded with a smile and went back to examining her options.

"How long does it take for you to pick out a dessert?" Jayla asked. "You know you want some cream-filled dark chocolate."

Kristy grinned to herself and bent over to look at the bottom shelf inside the glass counter, her bubble-butt inching closer to Jayla's hips. Jayla swatted her rear, and she stood straight up with a yelp.

"We'll just have to talk about that later, won't we?" Kristy asked with a playful smirk. Turning to the guy grinning behind the counter, she said, "I'll have the S'more chocolate caramel cupcake."

The guy nodded and retrieved a small jar that was about twice the size of a shot glass and filled with layers of chocolate, caramel, and marshmallow, topped with a mini-Hershey's bar and graham cracker powder. He then put it in a small bag and rang up her order. After paying, she said thanks and slapped Jayla's butt once she turned to the door.

"Got you back!" she joked.

"Wait until later, you little tease!" Jayla replied.

"I'm glad you're back." Sharon said to Vikki. "They've been at it since we left the massage place."

Vikki smiled. "I think they like each other."

Kristy stopped and glared at her sissy. "Vikki!"

The sissy looked at her Mistress in confused shock for a moment, then she realized her mistake and hung her head. "Your sissy is sorry, Mistress."

"Yeah, that's what I keep hearing. 'Your sissy is sorry', 'your sissy is sorry'..." she tersely lifted Vikki's chin so she would look into her eyes. "Is it really so hard to refer to yourself in the third person? At least in my presence?"

"Vikki has no excuse, Mistress." she softly replied.

"No, she doesn't, does she?" Kristy sighed. "I'll figure out a sufficient punishment for you later."

She released Vikki's chin, and they continued walking back to their cars. Once there, Jayla deeply kissed Kristy and said, "Come back to my place later tonight for your dessert, sexy."

"Mmm, you know I will!" Kristy smiled.

On the drive back to her house, Kristy asked her sissy why she was having such a difficult time with rule four.

"Your sissy guesses that it's because she speaks in the first person everywhere else." she said.

"Yes, but you're not 'everywhere else'. You're with your Mistress."

"Why do you have rule four for your sissy?"

"Because when you're with me, you're not on the same level. Your status is below your Mistress; below everyone else. I want you to think of yourself as an object for the pleasure and amusement of others."

"She does think of herself like that..."

"But she also needs to speak of herself like that." Kristy looked out the side window for a moment. "This can't go on, sissy. You've just been denied your ruined orgasm for the last time you broke rule four and now you need to be punished again so soon."

Vikki looked down. "Yes, Mistress."

"You're obviously not going to be released from your cage this week either, but you'll need more than that to rid yourself of your bad habits."

"Yes, Mistress."

Once they arrived at Kristy's house, Vikki was stripped naked and locked into the stainless-steel kneeling stockade on the basement bedroom's carpeted floor. Her wrist and ankles were secured to each end of the base and the dildo that attached to the rear pole was fixed inside her sperm-drenched hole. Her neck was left unlocked so she could look up at the TV and watch the second hypno video in the 'To be a sissy: Vikki' series. Sam had finished it Tuesday afternoon and Kristy was saving it for Saturday, but she felt that it was appropriate to have her sissy watch it that night.

The 'To be a sissy...' series was something all Mistresses made for their sissies in the Exchange Program, and they were almost cookie-cutter videos. The text and audio overlays were identical, with only the name and video clips being different from each other. Each Mistress had her own voice recorded for the voiceover of each episode and it was only a matter of getting the video clips and still images of the star sissy.

The first hypno of the series was about planting the idea that being a sissy girl was Vikki's destiny. The second one was about her accepting and embracing it. Sam used video of Vikki dressed up in the preludes of sex for the first few minutes to highlight Vikki as a sissy gurl in the absence of any sexual context.

"It can be scary, can't it?" Kristy's voice said as Vikki, dressed in her black, boatneck t-shirt and skirt, smiled into the camera while standing next to a bed.

Real life Kristy stood behind real life Vikki, holding her flogger by her side.

"You...figuring out your whole sexuality and identity..."

Kristy raised her hand and struck the leather straps harshly across the sissy's vulnerable flesh, causing her to yelp.

"And if you're scared...of what?"

Kristy struck her other cheek.

"Of your friends and family finding out...that some of them are going to judge you?"

On TV, Vikki laid face down in the bed and bent her leg and presented her butt for use. "Sure they might, but do you want to deny yourself because of what others think?" Kristy's voiceover asked.

The flogger lashed across Vikki's skin again and she lurched forward, struggling against her restraints for a moment.

As a man approached the bed TV Vikki was laying on, Kristy's voiceover said, "It's ok that you like the idea of cock in and around your mouth...in and around your sissy pussy...and because you do like it, why would you try to suppress those feelings?"

Real life Kristy repeatedly struck the flogger over real life Vikki's ass in a quick, crisscross manner for several seconds, causing her to squirm and squeal and whimper in pain.

On the TV, the man sat down on the bed and placed his hand over Vikki's perched rear, gently squeezing. "Are people going to judge you? Yes, they absolutely will, but you don't need them and you sure as fuck don't want them in your life..."

Kristy raised the flogger once more, but then decided to hold off so Vikki could concentrate on the video.

On TV, the man's hand slid under Vikki's skirt and caressed her skin. "So why does it matter what they think? On the flip side of that, there's plenty of people who are accepting of sissy gurls like you."

The man hiked her skirt up around her waist, revealing her smooth, soft, pantied cheeks. "Do you feel how good it is? I want you to FEEL...how exciting it is...do you feel it?"

The video cut to Vikki sinking to her knees and taking the man's seven-inch cock into her mouth as she stared up at him. "The rush of endorphins and the stress that's being released...!" Vikki sealed her lips around the shaft and bobbed her head back and forth, her cheeks caving in and puffing out. "All of your thoughts and all of your worries are falling away...THIS is who you are..."