The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man put his hand behind her head and thrust down her throat. "You feel right. You feel comfortable. There's no reason you shouldn't...no reason at all..." Some saliva formed at the corners of her mouth. "Get rid of your negative feelings...Enjoy it!" The man began moving her back and forth like a personal masturbator. "It's like me not training sissies like you because people will judge me for it...fuck them!"

As the man's organ repeatedly entered Vikki's throat, spit dribbled down her chin and she made several gagging noises without resisting her man's control, "I don't care what they have to say. When they're sixty and miserable because they didn't do anything they wanted to do, then they can talk."

The video cut to the man lying on his back with Vikki on top in the sixty-nine position, her skirt gone, and her panties pulled to the side as she continued sucking her man like a sissy cock slut. "All those fuckers who spend all their time judging you...are going to be miserable when life passes them by." The man parted Vikki's cheeks and began tonguing her little star. "Whereas YOU...you explore the kinky, fun side, don't you?"

Vikki was suddenly on her hands and knees with the man in front of her. His cock in her mouth as he held her head and was thrusting in and out. Her chin and the base of his organ dripping with spit. "You're starting to feel it, aren't you? Those little balls filling up with arousal...you've never felt this good, have you? Feeling comfortable and sexy..."

The video cut to Vikki on her knees with three men standing over her, their throbbing members inches away from her face. "As a sissy gurl, there's so much cock in your future!" Vikki began sucking one and stroking the other two. "This is YOU! This is who you ARE!" Vikki looked up into the camera with smiling eyes. "So...you can hide forever...you can stop experiencing cock inside of your mouth...or...FUCK IT! Live your life and go out there as the sissy gurl you are!"

The video cut to Vikki kneeling before a gloryhole with her lips sealed around a twitching cock. "Sucking dick and as that dick is cumming inside of your mouth, the empowering feeling that YOU..." a montage of men ejaculating into her mouth and onto her tongue began. "YOU got that dick off. YOU made that guy so fucking excited, that he was able to cum. That you were THAT good of a sissy cocksucker..."

Video of a man stroking himself as he erupted his semen onto Vikki's face appeared. Vikki looked up into the man's eyes and was happy that she was receiving his seed. Spurt after spurt covered her lips, tongue, and cheeks. As his orgasm waned, he rubbed his organ over her lips and she took him into her mouth, sucking out the rest of his lustful essence for her to feed on.

"You deserve to be a little sissy whore. You shouldn't deny yourself. You're going to accept it...you're going to acknowledge it...and it's going to start to take you over..."

"Because it's your true identity..."

Vikki began rubbing the spent cock over her face and licking and sucking the side of the shaft and the balls underneath.

"What are you? You're a sissy cock slut. Let it sink in to the four corners of your mind. To the furthest reaches of your being. There's nothing you can do to change it."

Vikki moved a few inches away from the cum-and-spit-covered manhood, several strings connecting it to her face, and she looked up at him with a satisfied smile.

"You know it's the truth. Accept it..."

The video blurred out and then faded to black, ending.

"Do you accept yourself as a sissy cock slut?" Kristy asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, hungry and horny for cock and cum.

Kristy repeatedly lashed out her flogger at the sissy's vulnerable rear again, crisscrossing at a downward angle over each cheek until they were a bright pink and Vikki was struggling and whining, on the verge of tears.

"Do you accept yourself as a sex object for men's pleasure?"

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki answered softly, her eyes watering.

"Good sissy gurl." Kristy comfortingly replied, taking the flogger back to the bench and returning with latex gloves and a salve for the sissy's tender skin.

Leaving Vikki locked in position, Kristy applied the soothing gel over the sensitive, tender flesh. When she was done, she threw away the gloves and put the salve back where it belonged. Stepping back into the bedroom, she knelt in front of her sissy and examined the docile expression on her face, made even more vulnerable by the mascara that had run down her cheeks.

"How are you feeling, sissy?" Kristy softly asked.

"It stings, Mistress." she quietly replied. "But your sissy knows she deserved it."

Kristy smiled warmly. "That's good, my pet."

She kissed Vikki's lips and then let her out. Once the sissy cleaned the dildo with her mouth, the flogger with water and castle soap, and the metal stockade with anti-bacterial wipes, she was ordered to get dressed in her female outfit and put her male clothes in her bag.

"You're going home as Vikki." Kristy explained, handing her a makeup wipe for the mascara that had run. "You said you're ready to be out as your sissy self, so now I expect you to come and go as your sissy self."

Vikki hesitantly nodded as she wiped off the twin streaks of black from her face. "Yes, Mistress."

Kristy smiled. "See, sissy...you can be a good gurl sometimes." she hugged her from behind. "Don't be afraid of who you are and how your life is changing. It's for the better, isn't it? You were a virgin before we met and now I taught you how to get some whenever you want."

Vikki smiled. She really was happy with her sex life, despite the lack of orgasms, but being horny all the time because of her little cage almost kept her in a constant state of euphoria. "Thank you, Mistress. For showing this sissy the way."

Kristy softly kissed her neck. "You're welcome, sissy."