The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 10

Story Info
Vikki's maintenance beating and a life decision.
6.6k words
4.6
8.7k
6
0

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

"You know, Vikki," Sharon said, continuing their third session, "many, if not most sissies have the disadvantage of having received the genetics of being tall and masculine whereas you have been given the genetic gifts they would kill for. You're what? Five-five? Five-six? Slender. You look like you weigh about one-thirty or one-forty." she paused. "And you had the luck of randomly meeting a Mistress who could see you for who you are on the inside, even if you couldn't."

"Vikki guesses that's true." the sissy replied. "It's just strange that she blocked out her fantasies about being a girl in the arms of a boy. She remembers them so clearly now, but not before you helped her recover those lost memories."

"Shall we see if you ever acted on those fantasies?"

Vikki smiled, shaking her head. "She was a virgin until Mistress Kristy. She knows that much."

"Maybe." Sharon conceded, before adding, "How about we look for more repressed memories to make sure?"

"Sounds good." Vikki replied, shifting her position on the couch so she was laying down with her eyes closed.

She relaxed her muscles and then took her slow, controlled breaths. Once she felt fully relaxed, she began counting backwards from twenty. Sharon studied her while she silently counted and watched as her body went completely limp. When she opened her eyes, Sharon waited for a few seconds to let her focus her attention on a single spot on the ceiling.

"Very good, Vikki." Sharon said in her soft, hypnotic tone. "Can you remember the delicious taste of cock?" Upon hearing the sissy's subconscious moan and her voice saying 'yes', Sharon knew she was under hypnosis, and it was time for a different line of leading questions. "Close your eyes." she paused. "Can you remember the most attractive boy in high school?"

Vikki was silent for a few seconds before she said, "Yes."

"Describe him for me."

"He's tall. Works out in gym class. Has wavy brown hair and dark eyes. He plays football and is very popular. He's a real hunk."

"Have you seen him around school after classes were over?"

"Yes, over by the bleachers next to the football field."

"He's alone, isn't he?"

Vikki paused and then said, "Yes, he is."

"And one day, you went over to talk to him, didn't you?"

"Of course. What girl didn't want to go talk to him?"

"And you were one such girl, weren't you?"

"Only on the inside."

"And you told him what all the other girls told him every day, didn't you?"

"He's cute and his girlfriend is very lucky."

"And he agreed with you, didn't he?"

"Yes. He's got something of an ego."

"But he also said something else to you, didn't he?"

Vikki hesitated. "I can't remember..."

"Is he looking at you with a hint of lust in his eyes?"

"Yes..." Vikki said slowly, as though she were recalling the events.

"And if there's lust in his eyes for you, then he thinks you're cute too, doesn't he?"

"Mmm, yes...he said I was cute."

"Did he touch you? Put his hands on your shoulders and push you to your knees?"

The sissy's lips formed a smile. "Yes..."

"And your hands went to his pants while you looked up into those lust-filled eyes..."

"I want to suck his cock..."

"And you did, didn't you?"

"Until he came in my mouth..."

"And what did you do with his semen?"

"I showed him it was in my mouth and then I swallowed it in front of him."

"He liked that, didn't he?"

"He has such a cute smile..."

By the end of the session, Sharon had narrated two full sets of false memories of Vikki meeting this boy in her mind. The sissy was amazed that she'd sucked cock before meeting Kristy and forgot all about it. Sharon suggested that the boy, being nervous about being seen as gay, said some nasty things to her and decided to not see her again. It made sense to Vikki, considering that all her other memories involved being completely ignored by him. That was for another session though.

Before Vikki left, Sharon asked, "So now that you're being feminine in your everyday life, have you thought about transitioning?"

"You mean getting surgery like Jayla?" Vikki asked.

"Yes. And hormone replacement therapy so everyone will see you on the outside as the sissy girl you are on the inside."

"A part of Vikki would like that...maybe a big part..." Vikki blushed at the thought of having a more feminine body while in the arms of a strong man. "But she isn't really sure about actually going through with it though."

"Of course you're not, sissy. It takes a little more counselling before you can make that kind of decision. I'm just asking what your thoughts are about it."

"She would love to look in the mirror and see a more feminine face. And her body is coming along nicely with the corset training. She can see some results in her figure and her ass and legs are firm from working out."

"There's something you can do to have a more feminine face and it's something that can often be overlooked."

"What's that?"

"Shape your eyebrows. I'm sure they can be laser-hair removed to perfection."

Vikki smiled. "Yeah...that would make her more pretty, wouldn't it?"

Sharon smiled. "I certainly think so. I'm kind of surprised Kristy hadn't suggested it by now."

Vikki thanked her just before she left, walking down the street in a dark red skirt and a white girl's button up shirt with the bottom tied in a knot in the front, showing off her toned abdomen. Her hair, being almost shoulder length, was styled in pigtails, but not braided. It wasn't long enough for that, and she needed much practice in braiding her own hair.

It was partly sunny in the early evening and, getting in her car, she thought about the boy from high school that she had a crush on and sucked behind the bleachers twice. How could she have forgotten about that? The most popular boy in school thought she was cute, and it was she who had the privilege of giving him oral sex. Twice.

Her cage became tighter and then she drove home to do her stretches before going to the gym.

Two days later, it was Saturday and Vikki's little pink cage was going to be unlocked for cleaning and, hopefully, some erotic attention to her penis. She had broken rule four several times and had to be punished, but the punishment had to come to an end, right?

Parking her car in Kristy's driveway, the sissy walked to the front door wearing her black skirt and black, long sleeve boatneck t-shirt with lace around the neckline. Underneath, she was wearing cheekster panties and a bralette; no lingerie and her makeup was equally subdued and plain with light eyeshadow and glossy pink lipstick, per her Mistress' orders. Being a few minutes early, she knelt in front of the door and waited for Kristy to open it and let her inside.

"Welcome, my sissy pet." Kristy smiled, letting her crawl inside. "Sharon told me about your last session."

Kristy was wearing waist-high fishnet stockings, four-inch heel leather boots, a leather teddy that nicely separated her cheeks with the fishnets and showed ample cleavage, and a pair of elbow-length leather gloves. Her makeup was dark in the eyeshadow and bright in the lipstick for a classic dominatrix look.

"Your sissy is shocked that she forgot about having sucked cock before." Vikki replied, kneeling with her head held high so her collar could be put on.

"I knew I saw something in you that night we met." Kristy commented, buckling the collar in place. "Now strip naked, sissy, and tell me how you feel about dressing up in public. Are you still comfortable with it?"

Vikki began untying her shoes and said, "She gets a lot of stares because she's cute, but obviously not female. Several from interested men, but most from just curious strangers."

"That's where feminization surgeries and hormones come in." Kristy held up her hand, stopping Vikki from speaking. "I know you're not ready for that, sissy, but Sharon did say you were ready to have your eyebrows done."

"Yes, Mistress. She said that would help your sissy have a prettier face."

"Yes, it would. I wasn't sure when you'd be ready for feminine eyebrows, but now that you are, I scheduled an appointment with Amanda for Tuesday at four o'clock."

As Vikki slid her panties down her legs while kneeling on the floor, she said, "Mistress, there is something else your sissy wants to talk to you about."

"And what's that?"

"Well...she loves submitting to you and all her sessions you have together, but she needs to work more hours to keep up with bills. She has a little saved up, but she's had to dip into it a few times since she went back to forty-hour weeks in favor of serving her Mistress."

"I see." Kristy said, smiling on the inside from an idea she's been toying around with. "Well, there is something we can do to help further your sissy training and help you make ends meet."

"What's that, Mistress?" Vikki asked, now completely naked and kneeling submissively.

"It's just something to think about, but you could quite your current job and work for The Matriarchy." she paused. "Every day would be like a many-hour long session with me and I'm sure you'd make more than at your waitressing job."

Vikki entertained the idea in her mind for a few moments before a smile spread across her face. "Your sissy kinda likes that idea..."

"Then you should think about it and let me know if you decide to do that. For now, though, it's time for your maintenance beating." Kristy connected Vikki's leash to her collar and walked her downstairs.

A maintenance beating was simply a reaffirmation of the roles between the dominant and the submissive. It's not needed for those who live a 24/7 d/s relationship, but it can be helpful and fun for those who don't. With Mistress Kristy and her sissy, it was necessary. They didn't live together or even see each other every day, so reestablishing control over Vikki had to be done on a weekly basis with more than a visit to the Utopian Cinema or a porn shoot.

It was not necessary with two of Kristy's previous Sissy Exchange subjects, but everyone was different.

Locking Vikki's wrists at the top of the standing X platform, Kristy let the sissy's leash hang freely while she went to the pegboard above her bench and retrieved her flogger. Returning to her sissy, Kristy examined her nude figure. Her waist had a slight, but noticeable curve inward from her corset training and her butt was firmer than when they had met. Hormone treatments would greatly help make it plumper and more feminine, but that would be for another time.

Vikki could feel her Mistress's eyes examine her body, so she arched her back and presented her rear like a good sissy slut. Kristy smiled at the gesture and raised the hand that held the flogger. Whipping it right to left, she struck the right cheek with all seven leather strips and made the sissy flinch from the sudden pain.

"Thank you, Mistress." Vikki said.

Lashing out with a backhand, Kristy struck the left cheek just as hard.

"Thank you, Mistress." Vikki said again, keeping her ass presented like a good slut.

"Who's my sissy pet?" Kristy asked.

"Sissy Vikki, Mistress." The flogger struck the sissy's right cheek a second time. "Thank you, Mistress."

"And what is Vikki?"

"A sissy cock slut, Mistress." The flogger then struck her left cheek. "Thank you, Mistress."

"What else is she?" Kristy asked, swinging the flogger's straps around so they grazed the skin of Vikki's back.

"Thank you, Mistress. She's a sex toy for men, Mistress."

"And?"

"Your property, Mistress."

"And what is she not?"

"A person, Mistress."

"That's right, sissy. You are property, not a person."

Kristy suddenly began striking the flogger across the sissy's back with rapid crisscross motions. Stinging sensations tingled all over the areas just below her shoulder blades from her sides to her spine. Vikki tightened her grip on the chain connecting the leather wrist cuffs to the top ends of the X and tightly closed her eyes. Before the onslaught ended, the final two strikes landed on her lower back, causing her to whimper in the sudden silence.

"What are you, sissy?" Kristy asked, letting the flogger hand loose against her right leg.

"Vikki is your property, Mistress." Vikki said with shaky breath.

"And what are you not?"

"Vikki is not a person, Mistress."

Kristy stepped closer and gently caressed the reddened skin of her sissy property. "Very good, sissy gurl." she whispered. "Repeat it."

"Vikki is your property, Mistress. She is not a person."

Standing behind her bound sissy, Kristy wrapped the flogger around her narrow waist and pulled her in for a hug. "And who's a good sissy?"

"Vikki is, Mistress." Vikki said, leaning into her Mistress' embrace.

"Yes, you are." Kristy leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the neck and then whispered with hot breath in her ear, "Since you're my property, I might even have you move in with me."

The thought made Vikki's heart flutter.

Kristy unwrapped herself from her sissy and proceeded to lash out the flogger against her rear, right cheek first.

"Thank you, Mistress." Vikki said.

Then the left cheek.

"Thank you, Mistress."

Kristy continued striking each one, waiting for her sissy pet to thank her before continuing, and didn't stop until Vikki stopped presenting her ass and instinctively pulled away as far at the standing X platform would allow her. And then she gave the sissy five more lashes for each cheek.

With the maintenance beating over, Kristy put the flogger on top of the bench and removed her elbow-length leather gloves. The only sounds in the room were the clacks of her high heeled boots and Vikki's soft sobs. Returning to her with latex gloves and a salve for her skin, Kristy gently hugged her from behind and kissed her on the neck once more.

"Shh..." she whispered. "It's ok, sissy. You did very well. Your Mistress will take care of you. She always takes care of her property."

Vikki wordlessly nodded, her mascara running down her cheeks from her tears. Releasing her, Kristy donned the latex gloves and gently applied the salve to her pink and red skin, soothingly rubbing in soft circles until the areas she whipped were covered. Putting away the salve and throwing the gloves in the trash, she unlocked Vikki and took her by the leash to the bedroom. The metal kneeling stockade was on the bed with the metal tray on top of the base, but because the vertical poles for the neck restraint and the dildo were removed, Vikki knew she was in for something special that they hadn't done before.

Locking her sissy pet's wrists and ankles to the stockade, Kristy went back to the bench and stepped into her strapon harness with a replica dildo of Jayla's cock. In one of the drawers, she also retrieved a bottle of lube, a pair latex gloves, a pair of elastic bands with a plastic piece on each, a wire, and a plastic box. Returning to Vikki, she set everything behind on the bed and unlocked her little penis. Then, setting the pieces to her cage aside, Kristy looked at the instantly hardening organ and smiled to herself at its two-and-a-half-inch size.

Just perfect for a sissy cock slut.

Going to the TV and then through certain file folders, she selected a 'To be a sissy: Vikki' hypno that Vikki had not yet seen, set it to full screen, and pressed play. Vikki watched the screen as Kristy got into position behind her and began securing the elastic bands around her desperate little member. As Kristy snapped each of the two electrodes onto the plastic pieces on the bands and plugged in the other end into the plastic box, the image of Vikki's torso appeared on the screen. Her hair and face were nice and made up and pretty. She was wearing nothing but a pink bralette, revealing her slim waist and toned abdomen.

"Welcome to your new life." the pink text read as music that Vikki had never heard before began playing.

A closeup of Vikki's face as she sat at her vanity mirror and applied her makeup.

"Do your makeup"

The video cut to Vikki styling her hair in the mirror.

"and your hair."

A closeup of the left side of Vikki's rear. She was wearing a black thong, thigh highs, and a garter belt and she slowly turned in front of the camera until her right cheek was facing it. Then the video cut to a mirror reflection of Vikki cupping her flat chest through her black lacy bralette.

"Grow your breasts."

Then a slow montage of women's breasts in various pretty bras began playing. Their sizes ranged from large b-cups to d-cups, one of which Vikki thought might be Jayla's, but couldn't be sure. The screen eventually faded to black.

Then the word "S I S S Y" appeared and filled the screen for a few seconds before it faded to black again.

The video cut to Vikki laying on her back in bed while she caressed her hands from her upper chest, down over her bralette, and to her lower abdomen.

"FORGET"

Her hands continued over her panties and down her thighs as she teasingly closed her legs raised her knees.

"who you were"

Vikki's knees parted slightly, and her hands slid back up her body to her chest. The video then cut to Vikki's feet in her open-toed, four-inch heels and her bare calves and the music's lyrics began.

"Staying in my play pretend

where the fun ain't got no end..."

The video cut to Vikki lying in bed from the side with her head tilted back and the palms of her hands pressed down against her pelvis with her legs bent.

The text overlay now read in cursive, "you are a gurl"

The text stayed in place as a closeup of Vikki giving the camera an air-kiss appeared, then disappeared as a closeup of her lips replaced the video.

"no more cares"

"...where the fun ain't got no end..."

A closeup of Vikki's face as she performed a lap dance flashed across the screen.

"no one cares"

Video of Vikki in a french maid's outfit as she was cleaning the floor then appeared.

"YOU ARE PROPERTY"

Video of Vikki in her skirt and blouse bending over a desk with a man's dick in her mouth and his hand behind her head started playing.

"Your only job is to SUCK COCK"

"Can't go home alone again

Need someone to numb the pain..."

The video cut to a man holding Vikki's head and using it like a personal masturbator. Her chin was covered in saliva and her mascara was just beginning to run from her watery eyes.

"DEEP THROAT"

Behind her, Kristy put on the latex gloves, grabbed the bottle of lube, and then began applying it to her phallus and to Vikki's little star. She watched the sissy hypno as she almost absent-mindedly fingered her sissy pet. The video of Vikki's throat being used by the man continued.

"You are nothing"

The video of Vikki's first cum facial appeared. Her expression was one of happiness as the man ejaculated his sperm over her cheeks and lips and forehead.

"but a CUMWHORE"

"Can't go home alone again

Need someone to numb the pain..."

Knowing the next part, Kristy pushed the strapon into Vikki's hole, sliding easily into the slut until she was deep inside. The video cut to Vikki on a couch, ass up and face down, with a man firmly holding her hips and pounding into her from behind.

"You will be fucked daily"

"You're gone and I gotta stay high

All the time..."

Another slow montage of videos began playing, this time of Vikki being fucked by a man.

"Get used to it"

Vikki was then on her back with her legs over another man's shoulders as he thrusted in and out.

"You will be pimped out"

Kristy rocked her hips back and then slid forward, gently fucking her little sissy as she continued watching her sexual depravity in the form of the sissy hypno.

"To climb too high

All the time

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers
12