The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To keep you off my mind..."

"because you are a"

Video of Vikki riding a man as he sat in a cushioned chair began playing. His lips were around her nipple and his hands on her rear as she slid up and down his length.

"FUCK DOLL FOR RENT"

Video of Vikki on her knees, resting her elbows on a coffee table with a naked man behind her as she bucked back against him with his organ sliding in and out of her appeared. The lust in her eyes as she looked back over her shoulder at him was obvious.

"AVIALABLE 24/7"

"High

All the time

To climb too high"

As Kristy began thrusting a little faster, Vikki moaned and unconsciously swayed her body back against her Mistress. Upon feeling Kristy's latex gloved hands lovingly caress her tender bottom, she involuntarily clenched her sissy pussy on the silicone phallus and caused her little penis to tense up and leak a large drop of precum onto the metal tray below. The feeling of the elastic bands encasing her organ felt familiar, but the sensation of them giving way to her erection was new.

The sissy hypno played on and when the text on the screen read "Your penis is gone", Kristy turned on the little plastic box connected to the electrodes and selected the tap option. Vikki jumped forward and yelped when the jolt of electricity suddenly pulsed into her member for half a second. The electricity pulsed into her once every two seconds and she flinched every time. Kristy had the E-stim device at a low setting and the sissy didn't call out her safeword, so she let it continue.

Kristy then pulled out of her rear and applied more lube to her strapon. Reinserting the phallus into Vikki, she gripped her hips and began thrusting harder and deeper. Somewhere between the fog of pleasure in her sissy pussy and the pain in her little penis, she read the words "You are property" on the screen while a video of her getting fucked by a man was playing behind them. She couldn't really be sure.

She moaned and whimpered, the mixture of pain and pleasure confusing her brain and making her unsure if she liked it and wanted more or wanted it to stop entirely. Video of her with her mouth open and receiving a load of semen onto her tongue was playing on the screen and she the memory of her first taste of cum in high school flashed across her mind.

Then a pulse of electricity brought her back to reality.

The hypno video ended with the camera looking under her skirt while she was on her knees in her maid's outfit, scrubbing the floor like a good slave, and then it faded to black, and the music ended. Kristy's humping slowed to a stop, and she pulled out, leaving the E-stim on. Getting off the bed, she wordlessly exited the bedroom and removed one latex glove and her strapon, throwing the former in the trash and setting the latter in the sink.

Returning to her tortured sissy, she inserted two gloved fingers into her rear and massaged the prostate within while taking the thumb and finger of the other hand to stroke her little electrocuted penis.

"How's my property doing, sissy?" Kristy playfully asked.

"The pain is intense, Mistress." Vikki replied, struggling to not whimper with each jolt.

"I'm sure you'll learn to love it the more you experience it. Don't you enjoy it when I give your little penis attention?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kristy smiled at her sissy trying to maintain her feminine voice AND prevent from crying. She was being a very good sissy. Several minutes later, when Vikki started moaning more than whimpering, Kristy stroked faster and bent down to see when her impending orgasm started. Once the first spurt arrived, she let go of the sissy's penis, but continued massaging her prostate until all her semen had been milked and electrocuted out of her in a very unsatisfying ruined orgasm.

Once her organ began deflating, Kristy turned off the controller and removed the electrodes. Vikki let out a sigh of relief as her Mistress slid the tray under her face.

"What do sissies do with their mess?" she asked.

"Lick it clean, Mistress." Vikki replied and began licking without hesitation.

"Good sissy."

Kristy patted her on the head and then grabbed the lube bottle, controller, wire, and elastic bands with one hand and carried them to the bench. Throwing away her other glove, she returned to her sissy, watched her lick the tray clean, and then released her so she could start cleaning up everything they had used.

"Mistress?" Vikki said.

"Yes, my pet?" Kristy asked.

"Were you serious about having your sissy move in with you earlier?"

Kristy leaned against the bench next beside the sissy and looked her in the eye. "Yes, sissy. I think it would benefit your training to have you here at all times. Plus, we could go to work together...and the gym...and you could assist me when I have clients here. What do you think?"

Vikki stopped washing the dildo and thought for a moment. Living with her Mistress and being her sissy slave all the time had become a fantasy of hers a few weeks ago and now she was being given the opportunity to live it out. And she was being offered a better paying job at The Matriarchy to do all the things she was already doing with Kristy, and for free.

She really couldn't see a downside to any of it.

"Your sissy would like that very much, Mistress." she smiled.

Six days later, it was Friday and Vikki's last day at the restaurant. She'd only given less than a week's notice, but wasn't too concerned with hard feelings if she wanted to come back. Alice wondered if the reason she was leaving because she was being harassed by customers or coworkers, but Vikki assured her it was for different reasons. She didn't go into details because Mistress Kristy's rule number five was 'Never talk about Mistress or their relationship with others'.

They had become friends on social media, so they wouldn't lose touch if they didn't want to. As for Eric...well, he'd been somewhat distracted at work ever since she gave him head in his car two weeks prior, but he did want to fuck her if she was still interested. Vikki was flattered and asked about what his girlfriend would think.

"Like I said before, what she doesn't know won't hurt her." he smirked.

"Well, your car is a little small for that..." Vikki playfully replied.

"What about your place?"

"Hmm...well...I suppose I could invite you over." she paused. "Maybe even show you some of my lingerie..."

Eric's ears perked up at that.

So, after he followed her to her apartment complex and she invited him inside, she had him wait in the small living room that lacked furniture while she went into her room and changed. He looked around, seeing not much of anything and understanding why. He and his girlfriend lived in another apartment complex and, even with both their incomes, saving money was difficult.

Big city living was often expensive.

Vikki soon exited her bedroom wearing sheer white thigh highs with a matching garter belt, white thong over the garter straps, black four-inch heels, a mid-thigh length dark red skirt, and her white button up shirt with the bottom tied around her waist. With her hair in simple pigtails, she looked like a slutty schoolgirl.

"I'm ready for my tutoring session, Eric..." she smiled flirtatiously.

"Damn..." he said as he drank in her sight. "You look pretty sexy as a girl."

She walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in for a soft kiss. "And what does a man like you do with sexy girls?"

He slid his arms around her, planting a hand on her ass, and squeezed her body to his as his lips covered her mouth. She parted her own lips, allowing his tongue to explore and play with hers. Eric's hand slid up her skirt and cupped her firm left cheek as his middle and index fingers slipped between her globes and teased her hole through the thin fabric of her thong. Vikki lifted her left leg and wrapped it around him to give him better access to her as she let out a soft moan.

Breaking the kiss, she looked into his eyes and bit her lip. Taking his hand, she turned around and led him into her bedroom. Once there, he spun her around and pinned her back to the wall, holding her arms up above her head and attacking her mouth with his again. He pressed his body against hers and she melted into his dominance. With both her wrists in one hand, his other hand slid down her body, feeling and groping along the way, until it stopped under her skirt and between her legs.

Pausing their make out session, he asked, "What's this?"

"It's called a chastity cage." she said. "It's so I focus only on your cock."

Eric felt disappointed, but he remembered that he wanted to be the one dicking her and not the other way around, so he resumed kissing her and began slipping her panties down her legs. Once they were halfway down, he took a hold of her little smooth balls and fondled them as fluid leaked through the front of the hard plastic in front of them. Ending the kiss, he brought his hand up to his face and smelled her slick precum before licking it up.

"Mmm, I didn't know you'd be into that..." Vikki smiled.

"I guess there's a lot we don't know about each other." he playfully replied before spinning her around and pushing her back into the wall. "How about you bend over so I can see your cute little ass?"

Keeping her hands and face against the wall, she stepped away from it and arched her back to present herself to him. He smiled at her submissiveness and lifted up her skirt. Her rear was smooth and firm, and he knelt behind her for a better look. With the white stockings, garter belt, and panties halfway down her thighs, she looked absolutely slutty and fuckable.

His member became even harder at the sight before him.

He parted her cheeks and kissed his way to her little star where he put his tongue to work. Upon feeling his wet and agile organ on her, Vikki moaned and spread her legs a little further. He tongued and kissed and sucked all around her intimate spot and made her cage leak even more. Such oral attention to her there was rare and for a moment, she wondered why a guy like him was into doing that with someone like her; someone who was not female.

It felt great, so it didn't matter.

He worshipped her hindquarters for several minutes before he stood and gave her a firm spank and eagerly pushed her down to her knees, facing him. "I think a slut like you knows what to do next."

"Mmhmm..." she smiled, unzipping his pants.

When she pulled down his pants and boxers, his dick sprang free and nearly hit her in the face. Wrapping her delicate fingers around the shaft, she began stroking as she leaned over and licked at his sac. Slightly surprised that he had shaved himself there, she then pressed her lips to it and sucked one of his sensitive orbs into her mouth, swirling her tongue against it for a few moments.

Then she did the same for his left testicle.

Pulling off his balls, she looked at the precum oozing out of the tip of his member and her mouth instantly watered. She looked up at Eric, stuck out her tongue, and tapped his organ against it, his clear fluid forming a string that connected them until she wrapped her lips around the head and smeared the tasty liquid along her tastebuds.

As he looked down at the sexy brown eyes, contrasted by the glittery white eyeshadow, Eric felt his lust rise to a new level. He grabbed onto each of her pigtails with his pinkies against her head and began fucking her wonderful throat, pulling her into him as he thrusted forward. Her eyebrows rose up over the bridge of her nose in an expression of helplessness, but instead of resisting, she grabbed onto the backs of his thighs and squeezed; encouraging him to take charge and use her for his pleasure.

And he did.

Spit ran down her chin to his balls and her mascara began running down her cheeks from teary eyes. The room was filled with slick throat noises and the occasional gag and cough, but the sissy cock slut was nowhere near her limit for oral abuse.

Eric's above average size of six inches was too small for that.

Releasing her hair, he was a little surprised that she continued to hold onto him, even keeping him all the way down her throat while still maintaining eye contact. Then she slowly pulled off with a loud 'plop'.

"Fuck, Vikki...how do you do that?" Eric asked, breathless and horny.

"Practice." she simply replied, smiling.

Pulling her to her feet, he shoved her onto the bed and said, "How about you practice taking my cock?"

On his knees behind her, he hiked up her skirt as she positioned herself ass up and face down. Caressing her cheeks, he gave her a few spanks, earning mews of pleasure from her lips, and then pressed himself into her rear. His thighs tight against her ass, he was buried to the hilt and reveled in her tightness as she clamped her O-ring down around him.

"Fuck..." he breathed out, quietly adding to himself, "So that's why Gianna likes anal so much..."

"Hm?" Vikki asked.

"Never mind."

Eric pressed her face into her mattress and began slowly humping into her, still enjoying the sensations of something new that he'd never had before. He first pulled out halfway each time, then he pulled all the way out before each thrust. The feeling of his mushroom-shaped head repeatedly sliding through her O-ring almost made his eyes roll back into his head. Then, burying himself as deeply as he could, he began slowly fucking her, taking his time and just enjoying the warmth and wetness of her hole. He released her head and caressed her rear with each hand.

Almost lovingly.

Within a few minutes, his recently found oral fixation wanted more, so he pulled out completely.

"Lay on your back." he said as he pushed his pants down his legs.

Vikki also removed her thong and, once in position, Eric looked over her body and liked what he saw. Her legs were bent and spread open with her knees pointing to the ceiling. He caressed her smooth, pale skin, starting from her inner thighs to her hips, and then her flat abdomen. He was on his knees with his dick resting on her pelvis to the side of her cage, ready to slide back into her rear, but his hands reached forward and untied her shirt. Undoing the few buttons keeping it closed, he opened it and caressed her flat chest, his fingers ending at her nipples.

When he pinched and tweaked them, Vikki moaned and slide her hands over his. They locked eyes for a few moments before their lust rose to a new peak, and then Eric pressed her knees back and pushed his dick back into her hole. Letting go of her legs, she wrapped them around his waist, and he leaned over to kiss her as he resumed his humping. He wasn't fast or slow, and his lips and tongue added to the sensuality of their sex.

Vikki felt like they were making love.

Vikki fully enjoyed the rare occasion when a man did that. She absolutely loved being a sex toy for men's use, but being made to feel more than that scratched an ich she almost never noticed she had. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she held on tight. His organ gently sliding in and out of her, making her feel like a woman and not just a sissy cock slut.

She closed her mind and enjoyed the feeling while it lasted.

Eric was enjoying the simple act of lovemaking almost as much as her. Almost too much because he could already feel the tingle of an orgasm deep inside. His breathing increased and so did the speed of his hips. They moaned into each other's mouths as the bed started creaking back and forth and the tingle became a surge that ran through his dick and sparked outward into the sissy beneath him. He grunted and shook with every pulse as his balls pulled tightly against his body and his semen warmly flooded her canal.

A few more spurts and his climax came to a slow end. He remained fully inserted into her as they continued kissing and batting their tongues together, but they eventually had to break oral contact.

"You really know how to make a gurl feel womanly." Vikki smiled.

"Mmm..." he smiled. "It helps to be with a cutie like you."

He kissed her once more as they disengaged from each other, and then Vikki sucked his deflating organ clean before he got dressed. He said he'd miss her at the restaurant, and he wished her well, a polite way of saying that that was the last time they'd probably see each other. Or at least the last time they'd have sex. Vikki didn't know, but she wished him the best too.

Monday had rolled around at Vikki drove her and her Mistress to The Matriarchy where they went inside and to the Mistress' dressing room. Since the sissy was now working there, she had to get a new set of clothes, so, two days earlier, Kristy bought her several latex items from Utopian Cinema while she was there for the gloryhole and a session with the theater's owner.

She set her bag on the chair and pulled out her new 'work uniform' and began dressing. Once done, she was wearing thigh highs, knee high, four-inch heeled boots, an underbust corset with garter straps, elbow-length gloves, and a collar with a ring for a leash, all hot pink latex. Her uniform was topped off with a hot pink latex mask with mouth and eye holes large enough to reveal some of her makeup, including her newly shaped eyebrows above her dark eyeshadow and plenty of skin around her bright red lips.

The mask had a hole in the back to pull her hair through for a high ponytail and, as she was adjusting her hair, Mia entered the dressing room.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Who's in all this pink? Could this be sissy Vikki?"

"Yes, Mistress Mia." Vikki smiled.

"You know, we've been wondering when you'd quite your day job and start working here full-time. In fact," she paused as she examined the sissy, "I think you'd be better off living as a full-time sissy than as a part-time man. What do you think?"

Vikki giggled and shrugged. "Well, Mistress Kristy's sissy pet will be living like this much more often now."

12