The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 13

Story Info
Vikki completes her transition.
6.2k words
4.53
10.1k
5

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

The night before Vikki's feminization surgeries, Kristy had decided to do something special for her. The sissy was lying on the floor, wrists restrained to her Mistress' Queening chair, and she was tonguing Kristy's moist flower. Ever since she had been allowed to taste her Mistress directly, she couldn't get enough. And Kristy realized that Vikki's cock slut training wouldn't really have been affected by a little heterosexual contact, so she made a mental note for future Sissy Exchange subjects.

The blonde beauty was fully naked while her sissy pet was wearing her usual pink, micro-chastity cage, jeweled buttplug, and her black leather collar. It had been over a month since Vikki had first tasted the intimate folds of womanhood and she was happy to have pleased her Mistress with her tongue at least once a day, usually in the mornings as a means to wake her up. Kristy lightly tapped her crop against the pale flesh of her pet, relishing the pleasure of such a submissive slut.

As her arousal built, she aimed her instrument of sexual pain closer and closer to the sissy's sensitive orbs until she finally struck them directly, causing Vikki to flinch and close her legs, moaning on the blonde's clit.

"Uh-uh, sissy..." Kristy playfully admonished. "Spread your legs like a good little slut."

Vikki mumbled a 'yes, Mistress' into Kristy's pussy and then her legs opened up, offering her vulnerable testicles for her Mistress' continued torment. Pushing the little caged penis side-to-side with the end of her crop, Kristy caressed each orb and suddenly let out one strike for each. She giggled at Vikki's legs instinctively moving to close before she consciously spread them again.

"How long as it been since I let you cum, sissy?" Kristy asked, gently tapping Vikki's sac.

"Four weeks, Mistress." Vikki's muffled voice replied.

"Mmm, that's right...you willingly forfeit your orgasms so you could continue pleasing me with your tongue..." Kristy struck out at the sissy's balls once again and giggled. "It's been so long since these have been emptied. I bet they are just so full of cum and eager to burst!"

She began repeatedly tapping the leather strap against Vikki's testicles and the sissy squirmed against her natural reaction to close her legs to protect herself. Kristy laughed at the sight, always amused by the same display from all her subs when they were tormented that way. Raising her crop one last time, she harshly struck the side of Vikki's right cheek and set the crop aside.

Caressing her sissy's smooth skin, she pinched the little perky nipples and said, "You're such a good sissy, you know that?"

"Your sissy loves to please you, Mistress." Vikki's muffled voice replied.

"You deserve a big reward and tonight, I'm going to give you one."

Getting up from her Queening chair, Kristy straddled Vikki's abdomen and unlocked her wrists. Helping her up, she had the sissy lay in bed and restrained her hands to the bedposts. Grabbing a key from her bedside table, she unlocked Vikki's cage and removed it. They both watched as her little penis grew to its full length, now just a mere two inches thanks to the extended time in chastity.

"Much smaller than you remember it, huh?" Kristy smirked.

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, slightly disappointed.

Kissing her on the lips, Kristy said, "It's not something to be ashamed of, sissy. Your role in life is to pleasure cock, not pleasure with cock. Besides..." she dove her tongue between Vikki's lips and made out for a minute or so. "Besides...you have such a talented tongue."

"Your sissy loves using it, Mistress." Vikki smiled.

"And for all your service and submission..." Kristy slid down the bed and licked the sissy's sensitive little penis. "I'm going to let you cum inside me."

Vikki's heart raced at the thought of having real sex with her Mistress, but before she could say anything, Kristy's mouth engulfed her little organ, causing her to gasp in the unfamiliar pleasure. It only lasted for a moment, but Vikki was happy at the attention down there. Kristy then straddled the sissy's lap and slid the tiny, throbbing member into her pussy. She could barely feel it, but that moment was about Vikki and seeing her eyes close in such pleasure that she never knew before then was enough to put a smile on the blonde's face.

She gently rocked her hips back and forth, careful to not let Vikki's two inches slip out. Leaning forward, Kristy grabbed the sissy's chest and played with her nipples between her fingers.

"Oh, Mistress...!" Vikki moaned, already close to orgasm.

"Cum for me, sissy!" Kristy lustfully ordered.

"M-Mistress!"

Vikki struggled and squirmed against her restraints as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her hips thrust up against Kristy's weight and all her muscles tensed until it was all over fifteen seconds later. The Mistress smiled as she watched the sissy's heavy breathing, and then clenched her pussy around the little spent penis as she let it slip out. Holding the semen inside her, she crawled up the bed and straddled Vikki's face.

Vikki had eaten Jayla's cum from her well-used flower before, so she knew to open up her mouth and dive her tongue inside to scoop it out. Of course, Jayla dumped her load nine inches deep, so it took some work to get it all out. Vikki only had two inches, so it all came out immediately.

And she swallowed every drop like a good cum slut.

Kristy braced herself on the headboard as she rode the sissy's face, thinking about the power she had over Vikki. She had turned a seemingly heterosexual nineteen-year-old guy into a sissy cock slut named Vikki and the sissy was less than a day away from undergoing full femininization surgeries. Minus her little penis, of course. The thought alone brought her to the brink of orgasm.

And that very sissy's tongue pushed her over the edge.

Kristy closed her eyes and bit her lower lip as the waves of ecstasy crashed through her body, causing her hips to convulse and her legs to shake. Her high-pitched shriek morphed into a low, drawn-out moan and ended with fast, quivering breaths.

With her climax waning, her muscles began to relax, and her breathing slowed. She opened her eyes and looked down into the gaze of her sissy. She was pretty, but after surgery, she'd be the perfect sissy cock slave.

Ten months later

Doctor Gianna had sculpted Vikki's body to the best of her ability, as she did with all her patients. The sissy's hairline was lowered, eyebrow ridge made smoother, a small amount of excess skin removed from the eyelid area, nose made smaller, the cheekbones were augmented, her lips made fuller with collogen treatments, the edges of her chin and jaw more rounded, her trachea shaved down to remove the adam's apple, and her face was lifted overall. It had been decided to not have her get breast implants and instead Kristy wanted to see how big Vikki could grow natural breasts.

Gianna had also performed some 'minor' surgery between her legs to help with the hormone replacement therapy.

The recovery time had been difficult, especially the first few weeks, given that the facial surgeries made it difficult for Vikki to chew and swallow her food. And she was restricted from going to the gym for the first three months and, even then, couldn't exercise as much as she did until after six months. Swelling was still noticeable for another two months and, after a full ten months' recovery time, the now twenty-year-old sissy had regained feeling everywhere the surgeries were performed.

Except between her legs.

Gianna had explained that the loss of sensation of her testicles was from the hormone replacement therapy, and it would take another six months or so before that part would return to normal. Regardless of that, Vikki was thrilled to look in the mirror every day and see a beautiful brunette staring back at her.

A part of her wished her parents would have accepted her as she is, but they never called her and after about a month of waiting, Kristy said that she should delete their numbers and try to move on with her life with those who accept her as the sissy that she is.

It was morning and Vikki sat naked in front of her vanity mirror, getting ready to go back to work at The Matriarchy. She glanced at her a-cup breasts every so often as she applied her makeup, feeling horny on the inside but without much reaction from her little penis, which remained less than two inches long even without her chastity cage. She still wore it out of submission to her Mistress, like with her collar, even though at the moment, it wasn't necessary.

Finishing up with her eyeliner, she began applying her red lipstick. Now these are real dick-sucking lips, she thought to herself as a smile formed at the corner of her mouth. Setting down the lipstick, she examined herself and saw pure femininity. She couldn't even tell that she was born a boy. Especially when she looked at her ass.

Not to mention the year-long corset training that gave her an hourglass figure.

Standing up, she looked at her body again. With her little caged penis tucked away between her legs, she looked like a cute, petite, and curvy woman. Turning to the side, she studied her rear. It was much more rounded and heart-shaped than it had been, and no amount of butt workouts could've made it that way. She faced the mirror head-on once more and looked at her groin. She gently pinched one of her testicles but still felt nothing and thought about how weird it was to feel them with her hand but not have any sensation from within.

After all, a part of her missed the feel of her Mistress' crop and paddle there.

Oh well. It was time to get dressed for work, so she slipped into a black silk thong and then a black pair of lacy cheekster panties, a black lacy bra, a mid-thigh length red skirt, and a white button-up blouse. It reminded Vikki of a schoolgirl outfit except that the skirt wasn't plaid, and she wondered why Kristy would've chosen it instead of the usual styles worn by submissives. Especially with the double layer of panties. Her Mistress said it was a surprise, so that was good enough for her.

Her hair, now hanging below her shoulders, was tied into a simple ponytail, and then she stepped into her four-inch black open-toed heels and headed upstairs into the living room where Kristy was waiting for her.

Looking up from her phone, the blonde beauty was wearing her sleeveless black leather teddy where the bottom ended like a pair of short shorts and the top had a men's shirt neckline. Vikki always loved how it contoured all of her curves perfectly.

"You look absolutely stunning, sissy." she smiled.

"Thank you, Mistress." Vikki blushed.

"Ready for your first day back?"

"Absolutely Mistress!" Vikki nodded. "Your strapon feels great, but real cock feels even better!"

Kristy laughed. "Yes it does; so let's not keep your surprise waiting."

They exited the house and Kristy drove the The Matriarchy's underground parking lot where she parked and hooked Vikki's leash to her collar. The Mistress walked her sissy slave through the nearby sliding glass doors and into the elevator where they got off at the second floor. Vikki missed the muffled screams and moans of pleasure coming from behind the various closed doors as they passed them, stopping at the Mistress' Dressing Room.

"Wait here while I get things ready for our day, sissy." Kristy said.

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki smiled, taking a seat and looking at herself in the mirror again.

Taking the elevator to the third floor, Kristy entered the secretary's office of the owner of the local Matriarchy chapter and asked to see her.

The attractive young woman behind the desk, named Tiffany, pressed the intercom button and informed their boss, Head Mistress Jacqueline, the Kristy was there to see her.

"Send her in." came the response.

Entering the double-doors, Kristy closed them behind her and walked to the visitor's chairs on her side of Jacqueline's desk. Like with all the bondage furniture, the chairs and desk were made of wood and stained and lacquered the same way. The Head Mistress was a forty-eight-year-old woman who had lived the lifestyle her whole life and enjoyed wearing her leather corset, skirt, and thigh-high fishnets with her high heel boots.

And her hair, dyed a bright red, was tied in the Mistress braid, of course.

She was as beautiful as any woman her age could be, thanks to her diet and exercise routines. She was leaning back in her office chair, her feet resting on the back of her naked husband acting as human furniture no doubt. Probably with a humbler keeping his balls taught and exposed for her tormenting pleasure, too.

"It's nice to see you again, Kristy." Jacqueline's smooth, husky voice said.

"And you, Head Mistress." Kristy replied, slightly bowing her head in respect.

"So, today's Vikki's first day back after surgery? How is she?"

"She's feeling no ill-effects from her transition and is ready to serve her superiors."

"Very good." the older Mistress nodded. "Most interested parties are ready to watch her return performance live, but a few couldn't make it and had to send a representative."

"They all will be entertained, Head Mistress." Kristy replied.

"I have no doubt...I've never seen an exchange sissy not entertain our special clients. So," Jacqueline paused and leaned forward to examine the younger blonde, "how do you feel?"

"I feel fine, Head Mistress." Kristy replied.

"No emotional attachments this time?"

"No, Head Mistress. I kept myself more distant than last time. I won't have any problems with Vikki graduating the exchange program, I assure you."

"I hope so..." Jacqueline leaned back and rested her feet back on her submissive husband once more. "I remember how sad you were with Justine, and I don't want you to go through that again."

"Thank you for the concern, Head Mistress." Kristy nodded. "That won't happen again."

The Head Mistress nodded and smiled, "Then I look forward to Vikki's performance this afternoon."

"I'm sure you won't be disappointed." Kristy smiled back. Just as she stood up, she thought of an off-topic question she needed to ask. "Have we heard from Vera or her fiancé yet?"

"Unfortunately, no." Jacqueline shook her head grimly.

The orcs started a war with Europe by invading Denmark and Germany a week or two before Vikki's surgeries and all contact with both them and Chancellor Riaan had ceased. Everyone was distraught once they realized that Vera wasn't going to be returned home, but Kelly took it the hardest.

Kristy made a mental note to talk with her about it.

Back in the dressing room, Jayla was chatting with Vikki about how she wanted a taste of the sissy's new, plump ass as Kristy entered.

"Those soft, pillowy white cheeks would look good with my black cock sliding in between them." the dark-skinned Mistress smirked, eyeing the sissy's rear.

"Mmm...it's been so long since this sissy had a real one, too!" Vikki smiled back.

"I'm sure we can find the time for that." Kristy playfully added.

"I look forward to it." Jayla said, slapping Vikki's behind.

Vikki playfully bent over the vanity table and presented herself. "Why not now?"

"Because we have a special show to do." Kristy smiled.

"And what show is that Mistress?"

Taking the sissy's leash, Kristy said, "A porn shoot where you perform a striptease followed by some pole dancing. After the show, the audience will place bids on enjoying the rest of your skills in a private room." Looking at Jayla, she smirked, adding, "I'll make sure you have plenty of time tomorrow."

"I can live with that." Jayla smiled, turning her attention to the sissy. "Time to be the best cock tease you can be, Vikki. Don't let us down."

"This sissy won't, Mistress Jayla." Vikki smiled.

"That's the spirit!"

Jayla gently kissed the sissy's lips and gave her a 'good luck ass grab' before Kristy took her leash and led her to The Matriarchy's strip club room, entering from the back of the stage behind the curtains. Kneeling down, Kristy lifted up Vikki's skirt and pulled down both her panties.

"What are you doing, Mistress?" Vikki asked.

"Removing your cage, sissy. It will make the front of your panties look much more feminine." Kristy replied, taking off the lock. Removing the rest of the device, she adjusted the soft little penis up against the pelvis and let the panties hold it in place. "There we go, sissy." Standing up, Kristy hugged Vikki and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Remember everything Mia taught you?"

"Your sissy won't let you down, Mistress."

Smiling, Kristy said, "Wait for me to announce you, then walk out on the stage and have fun, beautiful."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Kristy grabbed a microphone from a stand and walked between the red curtains and onto the stage. Turning the microphone on, she said, "Welcome to The Matriarchy's Runway!" she smiled to the two dozen audience members. "Tonight, as promised, you will see the new and improved sissy Vikki while she demonstrates some of her many talents not seen in her videos!"

The audience clapped their hands and when the applause died down, Kristy continued.

"You all know what she looked like before her transition and, in case you've forgotten, there's a 'before' picture on your tablets. Be sure to compare it to her new look, but don't be too distracted and miss the show!" she paused as she stepped off the stage. "For your pleasure and entertainment, I introduce my latest sissy creation, Vikki!"

As the audience applauded, Vikki stepped through the curtains and onto the stage, walking down the runway with complete confidence in her stride and her smile. She could see that most of her entertainees were men dressed in suits, but there were two women wearing dresses that she could make out through the stage lights.

Interesting, she thought.

As she approached the metal pole in the center of the rounded end of the runway, the song 'You can leave your hat on' began playing. Believing that it was the same four-song playlist the Mia had trained her to dance to, Vikki knew how long to tease the removal of an article of clothing and when to actually strip it off.

Walking around the pole, she bent over, placing her hands on it about waist high and presenting her rear for the audience's viewing pleasure. She shifted her balance between her right and left foot in tune with the beat, rocking her hips in a figure-eight. Still holding onto the pole, she began bending her knees and swaying her hips side-to-side until she could go any lower, and then she thrust her pelvis toward the pole as she stood back up.

Grabbing a hold of the pole just above her head with her right, she slowly walked around it until her left was to the audience. Smiling at her admirers, she leaned forward until her left shoulder touched the pole and slowly shook her butt at them. Keeping a hold on the pole, she spread her legs and swayed her rear side-to-side as she lowered herself to the floor and up again, arching her back once her legs were straight.

Still holding the pole, she wrapped her right leg around it from the outside and swung around clockwise a few times until she ended up back where she started. Unwinding her leg, she presented her rear directly to the audience and spread her feet, swaying her hips as she lowered to the floor again. Once she was standing, she turned her upper body and placed her right hand on her ass as she continued shaking it side-to-side.

Turning away, she kept her legs straight as she rocked her hips right to left and slid her hands down the pole until they were almost touching the floor, earning a few cheers from the crowd. Her hips began moving in a widening circular motion as she straightened herself and she placed her hand back on her ass and turned her upper body back to the audience. Through the lights, she could see the lust in the eyes of those closest to the stage and it thrilled her.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers
12