The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of the pole, she slowly walked around it as she undid the top three buttons. Then, facing the crowd with her back against the pole, her hands began sliding across her body as though they belonged to a lover's. She grabbed her breasts through the shirt and pushed them together for a moment before her hands slid down her abdomen and to her groin and then back up her sides again. Undoing the rest of the buttons on her shirt, she walked around the pole until it separated her from her audience and then she swayed her hips in a figure-eight as she leaned back, keeping her balance with one hand on the pole.

Her hips then began rocking back and forth and she slowly lowered herself to the floor until her rear almost touched it. As she stood back up, her hips never stopped moving and, grabbing the pole with both hands, they started swaying side-to-side again.

Kristy watched as her sissy leaned forward, putting the pole between her breasts and began rotating her hips in circles. The lessons Mia gave her really paid off and the blonde thought that she should take some lessons herself. Looking at the tablets of the nearby audience members, she could see that they had already placed bids and the show was only about a fifth of the way done.

Vikki was going to fetch quite a handsome price by the time she finished her erotic dance.

She smiled to herself, thinking that, though she could've trained the sissy without help, the work both Mia and Sharon put into Vikki made her a cut above the rest. The sissy dancing on stage, spinning her blouse in circles above her head, was going to be one of the best ever produced by that chapter of The Matriarchy and Kristy was proud to have been a major part of it.

Though, she had to admit to herself, regardless of what she told Head Mistress Jacqueline, she was going to miss Vikki once it was all over.

The music finished and Vikki stopped moving, facing away from her cheering audience, legs spread and bent over as she held her balance by holding onto the pole. Her clothes and hair tie tossed into the crowd, she was wearing nothing but her thong, collar, and heels. Kristy walked up onto the stage and Vikki straightened herself and turned around. The blonde told the sissy to kneel, and she knelt down in her submissive position with her knees parted and her hands resting on them as she staired with a lowered gaze.

Putting the microphone to her mouth, Kristy said, "Give another round of applause for sissy Vikki!" After a few seconds, she looked at her own tablet and continued. "The bidding for this sexy beauty ends in less than a minute, so place your final bids before you miss out on the opportunity to own such a fine specimen of sissyhood." She then waited for the bid time to run out and looked at her tablet. "Bidding has ended and it looks like the gentleman...or lady...with tablet twenty has won!"

One of the men in the audience smiled as he stood. He was in his mid-forties, about six feet tall, average weight, and clean shaven. He weaved around the tables with the grace of an athlete as he approached the stage.

"Congratulations, sir! Come on up and inspect your purchase up close!" Kristy smiled.

The man got on stage and ran his fingers through Vikki's hair. "Stand up." he said in a french accent.

Vikki stood with her feet shoulder-width apart and he caressed her warm skin and held her soft a-cups. His hands roamed her body from her toned waist to her bubble butt and firm legs. Reaching from behind, he firmly grabbed her little groin and pulled her rear back into his crotch.

"Mmm, tu es sexy..." he whispered in the sissy's ear.

"We have a private room for you to enjoy your purchase." Kristy said. "If you'll follow me..."

The blonde Mistress led the sissy and her new owner to a room Vikki remembered very well. It was the mock hotel room where she had her first gangbang. The king-size bed with high bedposts made of the same wood and the same dark stain and lacquer as all the other BDSM furniture The Matriarchy used was still there. White see-through curtains were still hanging from the posts and the white sheets and pillowcases still matched them.

It still had the feel of a honeymoon suite.

The dresser with the flatscreen was on the wall opposite the bed and the bedside table with a digital clock and a phone was on the right side of the bed. The round table with two chairs in the corner didn't have a digital video camera sitting there this time, which made Vikki wonder why. Wasn't this a porn shoot? One involving a sexy striptease where her sexual talents were auctioned off to the highest bidder?

Actually, Vikki didn't remember any cameras recording her show.

"You have the rest of the night to enjoy yourself." Kristy said to the man.

"I'm looking forward to it, madame." he said, keeping his eyes on Vikki's.

Kristy left the two of them alone and the man removed his tie. As he folded and put it in his jacket pocket, Vikki placed her hands on his chest and began unbuttoning his shirt. He then removed his dinner jacket and tossed it to one of the chairs. She pulled his shirt out from under his waistband and finished undoing the last two buttons as he removed his cufflinks. He put them into his pants pocket, and she pulled his shirt down his arms.

The man then hooked his finger in her collar and pulled her into a kiss while his left hand cupped and squeezed her left breast. She moaned softly into his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, standing on her toes to bring herself up to his height. Letting go of her collar, he pulled her into his body and slid his hands down her smooth skin to her shapely rear. The finger of his left hand slipped between her soft cheeks to tease her hole and his right hand gave her a harsh slap, mentally putting her into her submissive place.

Breaking the kiss, he pushed Vikki to her knees, and she instinctively reached for his zipper. Undoing his pants, she pulled them down a few inches and fondled his erection through his boxers, teasing him for a few moments. He lustfully looked down at her and pushed his boxers down to free his thick seven inches. He then smiled at Vikki when she amusingly went cross-eyed staring at the organ as it pointed straight at her mouth, throbbing.

Wasting little time, she wrapped her delicate fingers around the shaft, her thumb and middle finger barely touching from its girth, and she began slowly stroking him as she leaned underneath and licked and sucked at his balls. He wasn't shaved smooth, but he wasn't as hairy as most men down there, making Vikki glad to not have to worry much about getting a hair stuck in her teeth or on her tongue. The man then kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants and underwear further down.

Letting go of his manly organ, she helped him fully undress and was promptly rewarded by him wrapping his fingers around her neck with one hand and grabbing her head with the other, holding her still while thrusting his cock through her inviting lips.

"I've had enough teasing, ta petite salope...I want to feel your holes on my dick." he tersely said.

Like a good sissy cock slut, she eagerly accepted his member down her throat when he pushed deeper. Her docile eyes looked up at the man and saw nothing but determined lust. She filled with pride that he was eager to cum and that she made him that way. It was the purpose of a sissy. Her purpose.

And then her lapse in concentration caused her to gag and cough on his erection.

"Ouais...etouffe-toi avec cette bite..." he said to himself.

Spit dribbled down Vikki's chin and her eyes filled with tears. Both dripped down onto her pert little breasts as she regained her composure. It had been over ten months since she submitted to a man, but Kristy's strapon was a good substitute for maintaining her skills. And with her quick recovery, the man smiled at his prize and released her neck.

Giving her a firm slap, he said, "Tres bien...vous valez chaque centime." He then pulled out of her mouth and added, "Now ass up on the bed."

He slapped her once more and she was allowed to move. She positioned herself on her knees with her chest and shoulders flat on the mattress, presenting her rear in the sexiest way she knew how. The french man smiled to himself at the flexibility of the prize he had bought and began groping her pale globes, separated by her black thong. She gripped the sheets as he repeatedly spanked her right cheek until a vague red handprint was visible, and then he started on her left.

"Thank you, daddy!" Vikki submissively said, feeling a wet spot at the top of her panties.

"Mmm, such a pain slut too..." he said to himself, giving her left cheek one more, harsh spank before pulling the waistband of her thong over her hips and ass.

Panties down to her knees, the man spread her abused cheeks and looked at her little star as it begged to be fucked. Hanging just below it were her little balls and the penis that was too small to be called such. There was no doubt in his mind that it was nothing but a sissy clit. Returning to the inviting anus, he spit on it and rubbed his thumb over the sensitive flesh. The sissy softly moaned in pleasure as he teased her hole, but was slightly disappointed when he removed his hands from her rear entirely.

Then she saw him reach for the bottle of lube on the bedside table.

He poured some down her crack and over his desperate member. Rubbing his organ between her globes, he found her entrance and eagerly pushed inside, splitting her open with little ceremony. Because she took her Mistress' strapon nearly every day, the pain was slight and it faded away quickly, leaving only pleasure. Upon burying himself balls deep in the sexy sissy beneath him, he hesitated to start pumping into her and instead savored her ass for its warm tightness.

But then his high state of arousal since the beginning of her striptease became overwhelming, so he gripped her hips and started bucking his.

Vikki gripped the sheets, a low moan escaping her parted lips as she tightly closed her eyes. Ever since her surgeries, her little penis has barely been able to get hard, so all her sexual pleasure came from her sissy pussy. And with nearly nine months of receiving Kristy's strapon, her brain was rewired in how it experiences orgasm and from where.

Almost.

Her prostate pulsed with ecstasy within fifteen of the man's thrusts, driving her toward an anal climax. She unconsciously tightened her hole on the thick member sliding in and out and her low moan increased in pitch, becoming a desperate whimper. She could feel herself nearing the edge of orgasmic bliss, but the closer she got, the further away it seemed.

"Daddy...!" she moaned. "Fuck your sissy harder! Make her cum like a slut!"

He smiled to himself at the eagerness and desperation of the harlot. He could see her holding the sheets tightly and she even stuck her thumb in her mouth and began sucking to satisfy her oral fixation. But she told him to do something, like he was there to satisfy her. That wasn't the way of the world. She was the prostitute, and he was her owner.

Then again, it's always a huge ego boost to hear your sex partner beg for more.

He harshly spanked her ass, making her yell out, and continued thrusting into her. His thighs slapped against her rear and his own eagerness to cum drove him to work his muscles until they started to burn. A few beads of sweat dripped down his face and the air felt deliciously warm. He was going to dump his seed inside her ass soon, but it wasn't soon enough for him.

Vikki felt the edge of her climax as though it were within reach. She could remember the rising pleasure just before orgasm and then the sudden surge that rushed throughout her body as her sexual energy was released. She was riding the incoming tide of ecstasy as it slowly rose and the peak with its promise of fast rushing waters was so near. She could feel her first sissygasm approaching. Pulling her thumb out of her mouth, she bit her lower lip and held her breath, teetering on the brink.

And the french man suddenly thrust one final time and buried himself deeply as his cock exploded, flooding her sissy pussy with his warm sperm.

As he moaned and grunted, Vikki's rising tide of orgasmic pleasure began to slowly drop. The man's hands held her in place with firm grips and like a good sissy, she accepted his control, even after the presence of her own climax became nothing more than a mirage on the distant horizon. Her rear was thrusted into a few more times as the man's orgasm waned, and then he took several deep breaths before spanking her once more and pulling out.

Despite her disappointment in enjoying the elusive sissygasm, she turned around on her hands and knees and began sucking his lethargically throbbing dick clean of cum and lube. That's what good little sissy cock sluts do after all. The one thing Vikki will always remember from all her time in chastity, sacrificing her own pleasure for others', is that her sexual partner's pleasure comes first, without exception, and her own pleasure is derived from giving it.

It's a sissy's purpose.

With his member fellated clean, the french man laid down with his head one of the four pillows and relaxed while catching his breath. Vikki snuggled up next to him, her head on his left shoulder, her left leg over his, and her left arm wrapped around his chest. Her right knee rested in the large wet spot from where her limp penis leaked copious amounts of seminal fluid, reminding her of the sissygasm she was close to having before he came. Just thinking about it made her hole clench tight and she felt a large drop of his sperm roll down her right cheek.

She closed her eyes, feeling content with her life as a sex toy, for both men and her Mistress. Men gave her the satisfaction of being a sissy cock slut, but pleasing her Mistress brought a deeper fulfillment. She loved the taste of Kristy when the blonde beauty sat on her face. She loved being tied down and under Kristy's control; loved receiving pain from Kristy's various whipping instruments.

Come to think of it, she loved Kristy.

Vikki opened her eyes at the realization and wondered how her Mistress felt. Kristy had never shown any romantic feelings towards the brunette beauty; she kept the roles of their relationship strictly as Mistress and sissy. Except when she was being kind to Vikki after she came out to her parents. She was much more of a close friend than a mere Mistress then. Plus, when she helped the sissy come to terms with her gender identity and had her move in to help save money and continue exploring her sissy-self full time.

Kristy had never expressed the same feelings for Vikki that Vikki realized she had for her Mistress, and that made the sissy's heart sink a little. Kristy never treated her as a prospect for romance and she still caught feelings. Why did that have to happen, she wondered? How long have I felt this way without even knowing it?

The french man stirred, interrupting Vikki's thoughts, and sat up. Positioning himself on his knees, facing her, he said, "Open up those pretty lips, salope."

Despite her thoughts about her feelings for Kristy and her slight despair at knowing her Mistress didn't feel the same way, Vikki submissively parted her lips and took his dick into her mouth almost immediately. Creating a suction, she swirled her tongue around his organ and caressed the back of his thigh with her left hand and she rested on her right elbow. Her eyes closed as he put his hand behind her head and began thrusting himself down her throat. She immersed herself into her role as a sissy cock slut because that's what she was.

It was her purpose to pleasure the cocks of others and their pleasure was hers.

12