The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 14

Story Info
Vikki finally learns her purpose.
5.5k words
3.94
8.4k
8

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers

After her evening with the french man, Vikki had gone home with Kristy and tried to work up the nerve to tell Kristy how she felt about her, but a part of her was afraid. Afraid that her Mistress would be put off by the confession of love and decide that they should spend some time apart from each other; afraid of hearing that Kristy didn't feel the same way, even though she assumed as much; overall, she was afraid of being rejected by her like with the popular football player when she was in high school.

So, when the next morning came, Vikki met her Mistress upstairs and kept her feelings to herself.

"Good morning, Mistress." she said.

Kristy smiled at her sexy little sissy. Vikki was wearing nothing but a white croptop, a black thong, and her collar. Her heart-shaped ass swayed back and forth as she entered the kitchen to start cooking breakfast for the both of them.

"Good morning, sissy." the blonde beauty smiled. "Sleep well after your night with the highest bidder?"

"Mmm, it was a good night...he came three times!"

Kristy, wearing her usual morning white tanktop and thong, walked into the kitchen and asked, "And what about you? Did you have your first sissygasm yet?"

"No, Mistress." Vikki shook her head. "But your sissy was close to having one."

"That's good to hear." Kristy said, taking a seat at the kitchen table.

About an hour after their breakfast, Kristy invited Jayla to pick up Vikki and take her back to her apartment. Kristy had some things to do and since she promised the ebony goddess that she could have a taste of the fully feminized sissy, that would be the best time. So when Jayla arrived, she embraced Kristy with a hug and a sensual kiss, and then took Vikki in her arms the same way.

"Ready to be a black cock sissy?" Jayla smiled, eyeing the way the sissy's little tits and rear filled out her daisy-patterned sundress.

"Mmm, yes Mistress Jayla!" Vikki replied, liking the revealing neckline of the dark beauty's white, three-quarter sleeve top.

"Have fun you two! Meet me at The Matriarchy when you're finished." Kristy smiled, seeing them off.

Once in Jayla's car, Vikki looked out the window at the front door, part of her mind still on her feelings for her Mistress. When she worked up the courage to say something, how would she say it? A man would probably be blunt, but she wasn't a man; she was a sissy. And the woman she loved was her Mistress.

Rule number two was always be loving, faithful, loyal, caring, honest, trusting, committed, communicative, and passionate. To not say something was to not be honest or communicative. And to assume Kristy would want to spend time apart wouldn't be trusting. She just didn't know how Kristy would react.

Rule number six was if you are unsure of something, ask.

So that was it. Vikki was unsure of how she would react, so she should ask how Kristy would feel if her sissy was in love with her. And Kristy would ask if she was in love with her, and Vikki would then be honest and communicative. That's how she would tell Kristy.

"Something on your mind, sissy?" Jayla asked, interrupting Vikki's thoughts. "You seem far away.

"This sissy apologizes, Mistress Jayla." Vikki replied. "She just has something she wants to talk to her Mistress about."

"Well, that will have to wait until later. Right now, you're all mine."

Jayla smiled and pulled the front of her skirt up her thigh. Seeing this, Vikki smiled back and reached over with her left and cupped the ebony beauty's hardening groin through her panties. Jayla then pulled her dick out and let it grow to its full nine inches. The sissy wrapped her delicate fingers around the thick shaft and began stroking it, but the shemale Mistress wanted more.

"Use your mouth, cutie. I want to feel those new dick-sucking lips of yours." she said.

They were still on a rural road in the middle of a wooded area with houses every few hundred yards and about twenty minutes until they reached the city, so Vikki unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned over until her head was in the Mistress' lap. She licked the drop of precum oozing from the hard organ and savored Jayla's flavor over her taste buds. Then, wanting more, she opened her mouth and took it inside, sealing her lips around her warm flesh and pressing her tongue against it as she moved lower.

Placing her right hand on the back of the sissy's head, Jayla moaned and said, "Sissies always make the best cock suckers..."

Vikki smiled on the dark member at the compliment and began bobbing up and down, the mushroom-shaped head teasing the back of her willing throat.

"I think you can do better than that, sissy..." Jayla said, pushing her all the way down and entering that throat.

The sissy's gullet involuntarily tightened up, but she remained focused enough to stop from gagging. The hand on her head prevented her from moving, so she simply swirled her tongue around as best as she could. Jayla tensed her dick from the glorious feeling of fellatio and pressed back against the head rest of her seat. She deliberately refrained from orgasm the day before so she could enjoy Vikki's new body to the fullest, so she was already halfway to dumping her first load into it.

Grabbing the sissy's ponytail, the ebony beauty began using her face as a personal masturbator and the car filled with the music of deep throat sex.

Gluck, gluck, gluck...

Jayla always enjoyed roadhead, whether it be from submissive white boys, cute little white sissies, or sexy white girls. Having her cock deep inside someone's throat while she concentrated on not crashing was very thrilling. Especially during the day. Releasing the sissy's head, she allowed the cock slut to do what comes naturally and gripped the steering wheel with both hands.

Vikki bobbed her head up and down, sliding her throat along the meaty dick in her mouth. In these moments, cock was the center of her focus; the center of her life. There was nothing else that mattered except pleasuring that cock. She moaned out of enjoyment for her role as a sissy slut, knowing that the vibrations would please the throbbing organ even more.

Jayla couldn't help but rock her hips and cause her foot to step harder on the gas pedal. She then set the cruise control and reached down Vikki's back to lift up the hem of her dress and squeeze her inviting rear. The sissy moaned some more, sending out waves of pleasure from the dark beauty's groin. Jayla tensed her legs, pushing her body back against her seat as her arousal built to its peak. Her breathing quickened and then she dug her nails into Vikki's soft flesh as her orgasm shook her body and her dick ejaculated its sperm down the sissy's gullet.

"F-fuck, Vikki...!" Jayla moaned as the pale beauty swallowed every drop, her organ being over-stimulated from the throat muscles surrounding it.

Happy with herself, Vikki kept her lips wrapped around the base of the fleshy member until it stopped pulsing and started deflating. She then pulled off, sucking her way up the shaft until the head escaped her lips with a smooch.

"Thank you for the delicious snack, Mistress Jayla." she smiled, pulling her dress back down and sitting back up in her seat.

Jayla breathlessly giggled. "I always enjoy feeding sissy sluts like you!" she paused a few moments to catch her breath. "Now why don't you tuck me back inside my panties before I decide to feed you twice."

"So...you want this sissy to leave your dick out in the open, or..." Vikki smirked.

Inside Jayla's apartment overlooking the city, the dark beauty dropped her panties to the floor and stepped out of them, leaving her completely naked. Vikki was also naked as she stood in front of her, looking out the window and enjoying the view from the eleventh floor.

"You have a beautiful view of the city, Mistress Jayla." the sissy said.

"I'm glad you like it, cutie." Jayla replied as she reached for the latex hood on her bedside table. Placing it over Vikki's head and covering her eyes, she said, "You'll be able to enjoy it later. For now, I want you to feel your way around."

"Yes, Mistress Jayla." Vikki replied as the hood was adjusted in place.

The hood covered her hair, forehead, and eyes, leaving her nose, mouth, and cheeks exposed. Jayla turned the sissy around and stepped back. "Now I want you to worship me as you would a lover."

Vikki replied in the affirmative and extended her arms outward to find that lover. Her fingertip grazed Jayla's left nipple and then she stepped forward, her hands finding the smooth skin of her lover's arms. Taking another step forward, she felt the ebony beauty's breasts touch the tops of her own as her hands slid around Jayla's body and slowly pulled her in for a kiss. Jayla pressed their parted lips together, their tongues meeting and softly swirling around in circles.

Vikki softly moaned as her hands caressed their way down Jayla's back and to her hips. The sissy then slowly felt her way up her toned stomach and cupped large, firm breasts. The nipples were hard and perky against Vikki's palms, so she gently pinched them between her thumbs and forefingers, earning a gasp from Jayla, who then playfully slapped the sissy's rear.

Breaking the kiss, Jayla whispered, "I want to feel your mouth on these beauties..."

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki softly replied, leaning down to take a nipple between her lips.

Jayla cradled the sissy's head in her arm and reached up to grope one of her budding a-cups. Being natural, it was softer and more pliable that Jayla's own breasts, but the nipple was just as perky. The ebony beauty suddenly inhaled deeply as Vikki gently bit down on the nub in her mouth and sucked. The sissy pulled back until the nipple slipped from her lips with a loud 'plop' and then she kissed her way to the other breast.

Jayla's hardening organ throbbed up against Vikki's soft and limp genitals, but she refrained from dry humping the pale skinned cutie. Instead, she caressed her hand down to Vikki's rear and squeezed with her index finger pressed against the sissy's star. Vikki moaned on Jayla's nipple just before releasing it from her teeth and tilted her head upward in search of her lover's lips.

Jayla deeply kissed her for a few moments, then pulled back. "I want to feel more of your oral worship, sissy."

She guided Vikki to the bed and then positioned herself on all fours. Feeling around, Vikki's hand found Jayla's presented butt and she began kneading and kissing the warm cheeks. Her lips slowly moved to the crevice between them until they found Jayla's puckered hole. Keeping the dark beauty's globes parted, Vikki pressed her tongue against the tight star and kissed it. Then she began tonguing the sensitive flesh, feeling it loosen up and yield to her probing organ.

Jayla hugged a pillow and closed her eyes. As much of a dominant top as she was, she always enjoyed the feeling of a warm, wet, agile tongue lap up against her most intimate area. Vikki's nimble organ swirled in circles and then pushed forward, trying and failing to enter, causing Jayla to softly moan in pleasure and contentment.

"Mmm...that feels so good, baby...don't stop..." Jayla said softly.

Vikki replied by sensually kissing her hole and then resuming the efforts of her probing tongue. Jayla's star tightened and relaxed at random intervals as her erection hardened from the erotic attention. For a moment, Vikki thought of it like a game; push her tongue in and try to not get forced out as the hole winked at her.

She continued playing for a few minutes before she moved lower to Jayla's sac. She sucked one of its orbs into her mouth, then the other, as she gently wrapped her fingers around her lover's thick shaft and slowly began stroking. Jayla's organ suddenly tensed and caused her balls to pull out from between the sissy's lips and a drop of precum to drool down onto the bedsheets. Vikki continued licking and sucking at her lover's groin from behind for another minute before Jayla couldn't take any more teasing and decided to turn around and pull her onto the bed.

With the sissy on her back, Jayla positioned herself between her legs and leaned over close enough to kiss the little cutie beneath her. As their lips smacked and sucked each other's tongues, Jayla's thick member was pressed between their pelvises right next to Vikki's soft little penis. The ebony beauty instinctively ground herself against Vikki, causing her lust to continue to boil over. The sissy softly whined as Jayla pulled away, but was then moaning in delight as her left nipple found itself between soft, wet lips and gentle teeth.

"Oh, Jayla..." Vikki cooed.

"I told you you'd look so fucking hot with your own pair of tits." Jayla smiled, taking the other one in her mouth.

Eager to sink herself between Vikki's plush cheeks, Jayla kissed her way down the pale abdomen and passed the flaccid genitals, diving her tongue into the sissy's little star and preparing it for her cock. Vikki responded by holding her legs together and pulling her knees to her chest, giving her lover full access to her sissy pussy. Jayla lapped up the puckered hole until it was open and eager, then retrieved a bottle of lube from her bedside table. With breathless anticipation, she coated her throbbing organ with the slick fluid and aimed it directly between Vikki's pale globes.

Pressing the head against the sissy's opening, she slowly slid herself right in until her balls pressed against Vikki's rear. Vikki, having had enjoyed nothing more than Kristy's strapon version of Jayla for the past eight months (with the exception of the french man), softly moaned as her hole instinctively hugged the welcome intruder. The organ was warm, soft, yet hard, and she could almost feel it throb inside her. Taking a sexual partner inside her sissy pussy made her feel much more connected to them than through a toy.

And that's why real cock is always better than silicone.

Feeling the sissy's hole tense and tighten around her, Jayla savored the moment and spread Vikki's legs. The dark beauty gazed upon her pale lover, starting where they were connected. She lustfully took in the sight of the little white penis, a mere inch-and-a-half and completely soft, then her eyes roamed the toned body up to the adorable budding breasts.

She is such a cute little thang, Jayla thought to herself. I almost wish she could stay with me.

Setting aside the fantasy, she leaned over and pressed their lips together. Making out, Jayla began slowly rocking her hips and gently thrusting into her. Vikki slid her arms around her lover and held her tightly, as if she never wanted the ebony beauty to leave her. Then Jayla broke the kiss and she playfully whimpered her disappointment.

"Hush now, baby..." Jayla replied to that, adding, "None of that." she slipped Vikki's hood off her head and allowed her eyes to adjust. When their eyes met, Jayla smiled, saying, "There's my beautiful little sissy..."

Vikki caressed Jayla's face and replied, "And there's this sissy's lover..."

Jayla returned her smile and slid her hands across the sissy's skin, feeling her toned abdomen and soft little breasts. She pinched the pink, perky nipples and resumed thrusting her organ into the warm, wet sissy pussy. Vikki gasped and cooed her pleasure as she groped Jayla's d-cups. Her inner sissy spot tingled with hints of ecstasy, making her feel the beginnings of orgasm, but she could tell that the angle was too shallow.

As Vikki squirmed underneath her lover to bring her knees closer to her chest, Jayla smiled. Knowing what she was doing and why, she placed her hands behind the sissy's knees and pressed them forward, changing the angle of her dick in Vikki's favor. Gazing upon the cute face below, Jayla began sliding in and out with long, slow strokes to build up the pleasure in her lover. The sissy then closed her eyes and gently bit her lower lip, making Jayla smile even more. Each thrust into her was like a soft rub along Vikki's male organ.

Back when she was able to get hard, anyway...

The tingles of ecstasy ebbed and flowed from within her sissy spot, rising in intensity at an agonizingly slow pace. Precum oozed from her little limp penis, coating the smooth skin of her pelvis until the small pool of liquid rolled up her abdomen and between her budding breasts. As the pleasure continued building, she grabbed a hold of her nipples, pinching and rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. The masochistic pain added to her lust and desire and caused a large drop of precum to suddenly emerge from her flaccid organ and flow down her skin.

Jayla noticed the clear liquid running along her torso and pooling at her neck until it overflowed and dripped down one side or the other. She knew the sissy was getting closer to an anal orgasm, so she increased the speed of her thrusts in subtle increments until Vikki was nearly a whimpering mess and her eyes filled with tears of frustrated pleasure.

"Cum for me, sissy..." Jayla whispered, edging her on. "Cum on the dick that owns you..."

The added dirty talk pushed the sissy over the edge and her hole began convulsing around Jayla's girthy shaft. Vikki squealed as orgasmic ecstasy radiated from her inner sissy spot and spread outward to the very tips of her fingers and toes. Her muscles tensed and flexed as the waves of pleasure crashed over her and her abdomen became drenched in her seminal fluid as it freely flowed out of the last remnants of her malehood.

She was having her first sissygasm.

"Oh, Jayla...!" she moaned.

The dark beauty smiled. She always loved giving a sissy an anal orgasm. "Good girl, sissy..." she whispered, keeping up her pace.

The best part about an anal orgasm is that it could last much longer than a normal male orgasm. And Jayla knew how to make it last. Vikki continued whimpering and moaning from her long-awaited sexual release, even after she ran out of precum. Her multiple sissygasms lasted only about two minutes, but they were the most intense two minutes of her life. Beads of sweat formed all over her as she fought to catch her breath while her lithe body trembled.

The convulsions of the sissy's hole began slowing, but the added stimulation for Jayla had taken its toll. She quickly leaned down and covered Vikki's lips with her mouth and moaned and grunted as her own orgasm ripped through her. Her balls tightened up against her body and her second load of cum spurted into her lover, filling her up. Jayla's orgasm was much quicker than Vikki's, but no less enjoyable for the dominant top that the ebony beauty was.

They laid still for several minutes, their bodies intertwined and covered in the sweat that only passion brings. Their lips parted and they breathed heavily against each other's necks and ears until Jayla lifted her head and smiled into the sissy's eyes.

"Was it good for you?" she giggled.

"It was the best!" Vikki laughed.

"I know how to play a sissy with this cock." Jayla joked as she humped a few more times.

"Mmm...you really do!"

The two showered together, washing each other with Jayla's sweet, scented body wash, and then dressed. Leaving the apartment, they headed to The Matriarchy to meet with Kristy in the mock hotel room. There, the sissy's Mistress was waiting with a set of restraints and a small black box sitting on top of a large trunk that was roughly 3' by 3' by 4'.

"Have fun you two?" Kristy asked, wearing a simple pair of black leggings and a grey t-shirt.

"Yes, Mistress!" Vikki smiled. "Your sissy had her first sissygasm!"

Jayla shrugged and smirked. "I know how to use my cock."

Kristy smiled warmly and hugged Vikki. "I'm glad to hear it, my sweet sissy pet." Releasing Vikki, she then said, "Now I want you to go to the bathroom. It might be a while before you can go again."

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
225 Followers
12