The Sissy Exchange Program Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, leaving the main room.

When she came back, Kristy ordered her to remove all her clothes and fold them on the bed. Once the sissy was done, Kristy took the restraints and let it hang, revealing that it was a full body harness with leather straps connected to each other with silver metal rings, and helped Vikki slip into it, buckling everything snug to her body. The harness began as a collar with a strap that went down a few inches to a crisscross pattern over her chest and abdomen and encircled each breast in a triangular shape. It then continued down her slender figure and wrapped around her waist and down around her upper thighs on either side of her soft little groin. Retrieving a matching pair of wrist and ankle cuffs, Kristy buckled them to Vikki to complete the look.

"You look very sexy, my little sissy." Kristy said.

"Very sexy." Jayla agreed.

"Kneel down." Kristy ordered.

Vikki knelt in the same position she had knelt the night she had first met the blonde beauty: knees apart, eyes staring ahead, and her hands palm down on her lower thighs. Kristy's mind flashed back to that night. When she was still Vic, a virgin young man who was still heterosexual and wanted to find a cute girl to date.

That life just wasn't meant to be...

Kristy clipped an I-shaped leather strap to each of Vikki's ankles and then each of her wrists, hogtying her. Taking one of the chairs from the table, she set it in front of the bound sissy and sat down with her elbows on her knees.

"Do you remember our second night together? Back when we met?" Kristy asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Vikki replied, remembering her first sissy hypno, titled 'Orgasms Must be EARNED', more than anything else.

"On that day, you asked me why I wasn't charging you for my services. Do you remember why that was?"

Vikki thought for a moment. "You said something about wanting to find someone for a...special project..."

"That's right. I wanted to find the right young man for the Sissy Exchange Program. You recognize the term?"

"Yes, Mistress. That's the name of the folders where all the sissy hypnos are on your computer."

"That's right, but the program itself is much more than sissy hypnos." Kristy paused. "It's about training and feminizing sissies for the exchange part."

"What's the exchange part, Mistress?" Vikki asked, wondering where the conversation was going.

"Yesterday, when you were auctioned off...it wasn't just for the night. That man bought you and you now belong to him as his property."

Taken aback, Vikki softly said, "What?"

"Please understand, Vikki..." Kristy paused. "The program was created to help free women from sex traffickers. We create sissy cock sluts to exchange for them and then, when the sissy is ready, the auction starts off at $50,000 and two trafficked women. It always goes up from there and in your case, you're saving fourteen women from sexual slavery."

"But...what happens to your sissy?"

"You're now Astin's sissy...not mine." Seeing Vikki's scared and confused reaction, Kristy held her face and gently kissed her. "I know you're scared, Vikki, but think about this: you're a cock slut. Taking cock is what you do, it's what you love...and you're going to continue living the life that you love."

"Your sissy loves her life with you, Mistress." Vikki pleaded.

Kristy closed her eyes and cast her head down. This part of the exchange program, when a completely unaware sissy learns what's going to happen to her, was always the hardest. Vikki couldn't be blamed for becoming attached to Kristy. After all, Kristy did the same thing with her last exchange program sissy, and it was hard for both of them. And even though she kept her feelings for Vikki as neutral as she could, she wasn't a heartless monster.

"I know, Vikki." she said softly, then opened her eyes to meet the sissy's. "I've enjoyed our time together too, I really have. And I'm going to miss you very much."

"But Mistress..." Vikki pleaded, seeing the pain in Kristy's eyes and then looking to Jayla, who then kneeled down next to her.

"Believe me, Vikki...if more cute little sissies were willing to volunteer for the exchange program, we'd never have to trick them into this." she paused. "Tens of thousands of women are trafficked every day and The Matriarchy is doing what it can to help free them from their situations where the police can't."

"So women are forced into sexual slavery..." Vikki began, "and to free them, you're trading your sissy and forcing her into sexual slavery?"

"You willingly put yourself into sexual slavery by serving me." Kristy gently countered. "All those visits to Utopian Cinema, all those porn shoots, all those clients you helped me with...the only difference is that you'll be serving someone else." she paused. "And you told me how much you enjoyed him last night..."

Kristy attempted to make Vikki feel better with an added soft smirk, but Vikki simply looked down.

"Your sissy wants to stay with you, Mistress." she said quietly.

"I know you do, my sweet sissy, but sissies serve their superiors, right?"

"Yes, Mistress..." she mumbled sadly.

"Women are your superiors first and foremost. By continuing to live the life you love...albeit without me...you'll be giving fourteen of them their freedom. And whenever a man chooses to have sex with you, that's another woman who's getting a break from her sexual slavery."

Vikki nodded her understanding, but that didn't help much because of her broken heart and Kristy could see that. Kristy has been told by other Mistresses that each new sissy she creates for the exchange program would get easier in some ways, but would always be emotionally difficult for her. Only the most cruel and cold-hearted Mistresses could explain it to their sissies and then go home and sleep without a second thought.

Jacqueline was one such Mistress and that's how she was able to become 'Head Mistress': by being cold, cruel, and calculating.

"I'm sorry Vikki, but you're just so perfect for the Sissy Exchange Program and you helped save so many women..." Kristy's voice trailed off.

"Mistress..." Vikki softly began. "Would...was there ever a chance that you..."

Kristy knew what she was trying to ask; all three of her previous exchange sissies asked it. "Would I have fallen in love with you?"

Vikki nodded and Kristy looked down, remembering Justine and how she had realized her love for her only after it was too late. The truth was that, yes, she could've fallen in love with Vikki, but would that help the sissy at all? Making her think that, if she had done something different, Kristy would've loved her and kept her in her life? Would that be better than saying 'no' and make her regret even trying to find love in her? Or worse yet, make her believe that no one would ever love her?

She definitely could let that happen.

"If I was looking for a sissy," Kristy began, choosing her words carefully, "to keep in my life, then there's no doubt that I would love and cherish her with all my heart. That I would love and cherish you..." she kissed Vikki's lips, hoping to help ease her pain. "You are worthy of love, Vikki. It's just...you and I are not meant to be."

Vikki's eyes watered as she felt her heart drop. There was no doubt in her mind about her place in the world, as a sissy cock slut to serve her superiors, both men and women, but Kristy wasn't just any of her superiors...she was her Mistress. The one specific woman she served above everyone else.

And that woman was kicking her out her life.

"Your sissy understands, Mistress." Vikki quietly said, adding, "She loves you."

Kristy closed her eyes and fought down the lump forming in her throat. Taking a deep breath, she looked at the bound sissy. Her head was hanging low, unable to look at her Mistress.

Former Mistress.

Vikki felt hurt and a little betrayed by Kristy, but the blonde Mistress never led her on. Not in that way. She had always kept themselves strictly as Mistress and sissy; there were always kisses on the lips, but they were given more as a reward or appreciation, never as a sign of romantic affection. In serving her Mistress, she had sex with whomever Kristy wanted and never asked why or even who they were. She really had willingly put herself into sexual slavery.

Other than the fact that her Mistress would no longer be in the picture, would continuing the life she put herself in be all that bad?

Vikki didn't know.

"What happens now, Mistress?" she softly asked.

"Now..." Kristy put her finger under the sissy's chin and lifted her head. After kissing her forehead, she said, "now we prepare you to go to your new home."

Jayla went to the trunk and picked up the small black box. Opening it, she removed a small hypodermic needle and handed it to Kristy. Taking out a short rubber hose, she then tied it around Vikki's left arm and gently laid the hogtied sissy on her back so Kristy could get to the vein at the bottom of her left bicep.

"This will only sting for a moment, Vikki. I promise." Kristy softly said.

"It already stings, Mistress." she quietly replied.

With a pain in her heart, Kristy removed the needle's cap and pushed on the plunger to make sure all the air was removed from it. Once Jayla swabbed the injection site with rubbing alcohol, Kristy slid the needle into Vikki's arm and slowly pushed the plunger down the rest of the way until all the needle's sedative was gone.

As Vikki's eyes closed for her day's long sleep and a tear rolled down Kristy's cheek, the blonde Mistress said, "I'm sorry, Vikki."

Kristy let the moving men take the trunk downstairs to the van in the parking lot where they would drive it to the airport and Vikki's new owner would take her to his home in Paris. She couldn't bring herself to move the trunk herself, knowing Vikki was inside it. Instead, her and Jayla went into The Matriarchy's vault for a quiet moment to remember why the Sissy Exchange Program exists.

It was a large room filled with shelves. On those shelves were jars filled with formaldehyde and the testes of the sissies that had been exchanged in the program through their Matriarchy chapter. On the outside of each jar was a picture of the sissy after her feminization surgeries and the names of the women freed from her auction. The sissies that willingly entered the program had a pink heart next to their picture.

When Kristy was introduced to this particular Matriarchy service, she had no idea how many sissies would complete their feminization by actually giving up their balls to remove all testosterone and then be sold into sexual slavery to complete strangers.

That's why they started using silicone balls, which are normally used for neutered pets, so they didn't know that part.

And the truth was, there were a lot of volunteers. Just not many younger than thirty with the right body types. And even fewer younger than twenty-one.

And that's why Vikki fetched such a high price. Most sissies only rescued four or five women, but the young and slender ones easily rescued more than double that.

Kristy slowly drifted to where her sissies' jars were and she studied the faces of each one of them, spending a longer amount of time on Justine and Vikki. She really did care for each of them, especially Justine, but she knew what she was doing when she trained them. She knew they were going to be sold into sexual slavery themselves and she participated in the program anyway. And in all, her four sissies rescued forty-six women, so the exchange program was worth it, right? Four sissies and a little of her guilt and remorse in exchange for the freedom and new lives of forty-six trafficked women.

She didn't know if it was really worth it, but she'd learned to live with it after Pennelope, her first sissy, was sold.

Because she can live with it.

The Sissy Exchange Program had been created just over thirty years prior and Kristy's chapter had exchanged nearly two hundred sissies, rescuing almost three thousand women from sex trafficking.

12