The Sissy Investment Ch. 05

Story Info
Colleen is used, blackmailed, and eventially sold.
4.6k words
4.15
13.9k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of this story...all of the feedback - the positive and the negative - is much appreciated. I don't write to try to please everyone, so mixed reviews are the expectation...happy to hear from fans and others as well.

The perverted photographer grinned from ear to ear when he saw how Justus had tarted up the little bitch for the evening. The same bubble-gum pink Chucks she had sported to the tattoo parlor, white knee-highs, and baby blue satin Daisy Dukes paired with a pink and white gingham shirt tied in a knot under her rib cage to sling up her gigantic tits without a bra in place to support them.

A rubber dog collar and the usual make-up routine completed her look...shiny gloss, rosy blush, and dark eyeliner contrasting the pastel ribbons and bows in her hair made her look both sweet and innocent as well as horny and slutty all at the same time.

Michael had selected a plain white background for the photo shoot and had placed the props he would require Colleen to use on a low table to the side of where she would be perched on a high wooden stool.

Assembled were some large black rubber dildos, clear plastic nipple suckers, lube, and a fat black trailer hitch plug measuring three inches in diameter at its widest point.

Lighting and angles all set up with the multiple cameras under Michael's control ready to go, Colleen was ordered to pick up the 8-inch black cock and start making out with it. Kissing and licking its length, she slowly worked it in and out of her mouth and throat while Michael caught multiple stills of the little White sissy making a whore of herself with the black rubber dong.

Occasionally he would shout some orders... "stay just like that" ... or ... "deeper slut, take it deeper" all while Daddy J watched on partly to arouse himself and partly as a reminder to Colleen of what would happen to her if she disobeyed the photographer.

Once the sissy's face was glistening with thick saliva drooling from her huge lips, she was ordered to lift out her tits and apply the nip-suckers to them as well as exchanging the eight-inch dildo for a much fatter 10-inch version in chocolate brown.

Once again Colleen was ordered to make out with the enormous rubber cock, stuffing it all the way down her throat while tightening the vacuum seals on her nips and siphoning them up into the clear plastic tubes making them look like sow-teats on a farmyard animal.

For nearly twenty minutes Michael had her hungrily gobble down the dildo and continuously ratchet up the tension on her nipples until her lips were fully plumped and swollen and her areolae had been sucked into the tubes. She had deep red hickeys on her torpedo-like tits and was moaning like a whore from the effect the suction was having on her boobs.

The final scene of the photo shoot required Colleen to lube and plant the big 10-incher onto the wooden stool by its suction cup base, to remove the nip-suckers from her tits, and to pull down her Daisy Dukes to her knees before climbing on the stool and getting her pussy dilated around her black rubber boyfriend.

Struggling to maintain her footing on the bars of the stool, Colleen was precariously placed as she rode the cock up and down all while fingering and twisting her distended nipples for the benefit of her Master, and the money he would make from the newest set of photos uploaded to her porn site that had chronicled her descent into abject sexual slavery.

She fucked herself long and deep while Justus berated her from off camera for being such a dirty little whore, all the while sporting a rock hard nine-inch erection in his pants.

Once Michael announced he had the shots he needed, Colleen was allowed to slide off the dildo and suck it clean as well as pull up her shorts, but was ordered by her Daddy to leave her tits out on display just as they were.

Justus asked Michael to go and buzz in Colleen's co-stars who had just arrived, and to offer them some drinks and weed to get them in the mood while he fixed up Colleen's look and got her ready for the festivities.

Grabbing the sissy's face in one hand, the sixty-year-old man used his size and strength to back Colleen up to a chaise lounge that had been placed in the room for the upcoming video. Pushing her down so she was reclined on it positioned on her back the 300 lb man straddled her and pinned her under his bulk with her tiny arms at her side unable to move.

Pulling out his rock-hard cock, Justus mauled and gripped his slut's huge tits and forced them together so he could glide his manhood back and forth between them, positioning his helmet just at the opening to Colleen's mouth at the end of each inward stroke.

"Get sucking!" he ordered the slut and had her lube up his prick as he titty-fucked her until he shoved himself forward and emptied his balls into her gulping mouth, grunting and growling as he fed her.

After coming down off his climax, Justus sat back and relaxed for a minute while Colleen was struggling to breath under her Daddy's enormous weight on top of her tiny body.

Looking down at her with a sadistic grin, Justus announced that it was time to get her in the mood for her men as he reached into a low cabinet to the side the reclined chaise. Colleen knew exactly what this meant and struggled with all her might underneath the Black man's bulk.

It was futile of course, and the sissy had been kept small and weak for just this reason -- to be able to be manhandled and controlled with ease by her Daddy whenever he liked.

Retrieving first a plastic cheek spreader he had ordered from a dental website, Justus worked it into Colleen's mouth and released it, expanding her impregnated lips away from her teeth and exposing her gums as well as prying open her mouth.

"Vodka tonight I think whore" Daddy J said as he lifted the bottle of booze from the cabinet. "Two mouthfuls I think...and remember the rules, you don't swallow your juice until Daddy gives you permission."

Justus proceeded to slowly pour the potent spirit into Colleen's waiting expanded mouth until the fluid was level with her teeth, and then ordered his slut to swallow and gulp it all down.

Repeating the process right afterward, the tiny whore had been forced to ingest nearly eight ounces of vodka in just a few seconds on an empty stomach except for the hot load of cum her Daddy had just made her swallow.

Replacing the bottle in the cabinet, Justus retrieved a small canister and a black nitrile glove, which he snapped onto his left hand. Colleen renewed her useless struggles under the janitor's 300 lb weight as she began to feel the warming effect of the alcohol, which earned her a slap to the side of the head and an order to stay still.

Sucking on his gloved index finger to moisten it, Justus dipped the digit in the canister and removed it covered in white powder.

Cupping Colleen's chin in his right hand so she could not move an inch, and with her balloon-like lips held up and away from her gums, Justus smeared the fingerful of ground up ecstasy onto the gums above Colleen's upper row of teeth, and then sucked on the middle finger of his gloved hand so that he could repeat the process on the gums of her lower jaw.

Capping the canister and removing the cheek spreader, Daddy J held Colleen's mouth closed allowing the remnants of the booze to mix with and fully dissolve the powder he had applied directly to her gums.

Climbing off his slut's tiny body, the big man easily maneuvered Colleen who was rapidly becoming very fucked up, over to the rubber-covered queen size bed where he dumped her and roughly stuffed her tits back inside of her shirt.

Exiting the video suite, Justus joined Michael and the five young Black men who had been hired to fuck the shit out of Colleen on camera that evening.

"Hey dudes" Justus exclaimed as he slapped one of the young guys on the back and motioned for Michael to hand him a beer.

"Your slut is almost ready in the next room...just needs a little more time to marinate so to speak...she likes being nice and loose when she's used as a gang-bang whore, so she's just taken a little something to help her relax, and then she's all yours."

The seven Black men spent the next thirty minutes drinking and talking dirty about how the little White bitch should be fucked into next week by their huge Black cocks to the point that all five of the nineteen and twenty-year-olds were sporting huge erections in their basketball shorts.

Justus had found all five of them in his old neighborhood, and had offered them a hundred bucks each as well as all the booze they could drink and no limits whatsoever if they would like to come to his place and fuck the cunt off a pathetic White sissy while he had the action filmed.

None of them knew that he would likely make tens of thousands of dollars from this one video by posting it to Colleen's website as pay per view to be downloaded around the globe by all her perverted paying members.

"Yo man...you sure this bitch likes it rough? We ain't gay or anything...but dayum we love givin it to some pale-skinned shorty up the ass and deep down the throat."

Justus assured them that the sissy in the next room liked to be kept fucked up, and have her holes used without mercy. They should treat her like a whore and fuck the living shit out of her - with abandon.

Nearly ready to blow their collective loads right then and there, the whole group made their way into the video suite where Michael and Justus simply pointed the guys towards Colleen, and let the scene play out naturally.

As the team of youths descended on the drugged-up sissy splayed out on the bed, Colleen was barely aware of exactly what was going on as the booze and the mood enhancer were now fully in control of her system.

As Darnell grabbed her by the hair and sat her up, Colleen's eyes were having trouble focusing and her slack-jawed mouth with its enormous dick-slurping lips and copious amounts of drool were turning the guys on like crazy.

Long thick fingers probed her mouth while her pigtails were used as handles, and eager hands mauled her boobs through her gingham shirt before the garment was ripped off her and her tits were exposed to protrude in front of her like silicone enhanced missiles.

Her nipples were pinched, twisted, pulled and tweaked while the slut moaned from the intoxication that had been forced upon her, mistaken by the group of horny men as a response to their manipulation of her body and her desire to be used like a dirty little whore.

In short order, thick and hungry black cocks were released and baggy shorts and shirts were discarded until all the men were naked. Shortly thereafter the slut was relieved of her Daisy Dukes leaving her naked except for her knee-highs and bubble-gum-colored high tops.

Leaking uncut cock-heads with overhanging foreskins and shiny bulbous circumcised helmets were stuffed into Colleen's inviting wet mouth two at a time until the strings of drool were decorating her chest with a glistening pool of saliva.

Grabbing hold of her head and twisting it toward him, Keshawn Williams, aged twenty, stuffed his eight-inch prick down Colleen's throat and began violently face fucking her while two of the other youths turned their attention towards the sissy-whore's cunt.

Fingering her gurly-hole and pinching its luscious pussylips, the Black men marveled at the way the slut's anus plumped up and responded to their touch.

Taking this as another sign of the bitch's desire to be used as a cumdump, they had no idea that Colleen's sexual training had been forced upon her as a slave to the 300 lb janitor who had hired them all to fuck her for his financial profit.

By the time Keshawn was feeding Colleen her first of many loads of Black seed for the night, Dante Prince had his thick ebony tool stuffed in Colleen's cunt to the hilt and was bucking like a bronco as he pumped her like a jackhammer.

The cock in her mouth was immediately replaced and what ensued was thirty straight minutes of Black-on-White spit roasting that saw Colleen's tiny thin body being impaled at both ends by dripping eager hammers that filled her with load after load of cum.

After each guy had shot his seed either down the slut's throat or up her cunt, they each moved off towards the drink cart that Justus had wheeled in to refuel themselves for round two.

Daddy J approached the cum-drenched whore on the bed and sat her up as he told her what a good little slut she was being, and how much more money she was going to make for him when the video of her gang bang went up for sale on line.

Looking at Colleen's pupils that were starting to look a little more focused Daddy J said to her... "Uh oh...it looks like sissy needs a little more candy" and while the 22-year-old slave tried in vain to mumble and struggle, the big Black janitor simply stuffed an ecstasy that he pulled out of his pocket into the back of her throat and made her swallow it down.

By the time the five co-stars in the film had once again turned their attention back towards Colleen, she was fully under the thrall of the added chems, and was once again loose and pliable like putty in their hands.

Fueled by lust, booze, and a desire to get far kinkier...Dante, Keshawn, and friends, amped up the abuse factor on Colleen for the second round. Justus had placed a lot of equipment in easy reach and immediately zip ties were cinched around each of her tits making them swell and turn deep red in color. Toothed clamps were snapped onto each nipple, and a rope was tied around the bitch's neck to use as a leash.

Colleen was walked around the room like a dog while her tits hung like enormous orbs tortured by the clamps and the plastic ties. Big Black feet kicked her tits and hoofed her chastised boy-clit in its plastic cage all to the delight of the quintet of Black men taking each of Colleen's moans and groans as invitations for more abuse.

In addition to their cocks, giant dildos and then big balled-up fists were punched into her distended pussy, and the gaping hole was used for spitting and pissing target practice.

Billiard balls were stuffed up inside her and retained by a huge rubber plug as she was forced to tongue and clean each of the youth's assholes while begging them to fuck her throat.

Colleen was having her mouth-pussy stretched by each of her lovers when at one point both Dante and Keshawn moved around behind her, the other three still taking turns working her rubbery dick-slurpers up and down on their shafts.

Dante buried his big Black hand inside of Colleen's dilated hole, twisting and shoving it inside of her to really open-up her walls. The drugged-out whore then felt the tips of Keshawn's thick fingers start to pry her pussy-lips open even further.

She tried to fight them off, but Cubby Allen's big shlong was stuffed down her throat with his muscular arms holding her firmly in place to pleasure him making it impossible for her to move.

Further and further Keshawn pulled open Colleen's cunt until he was at the level of his knuckles and only a couple of agonizing inches away from joining his friend inside of their whore's inviting cunt.

Sweating, grunting, and shoving while Cubby had Colleen silenced and skewered on his hard cock, the last bit of resistance gave way and the two Black men working Colleen's pussy found both of their big fists inside of her at once.

Colleen nearly passed out from the pain and the fact that her throat clamped down around Cubby's invading prick made him shout "FUCK ME" as he unloaded into the bitch, making the group even more horny.

The other two guys took turns working her throat while Dante and Keshawn used their manipulation of Colleen's cunt to constrict or dilate her throat like a manually controlled masturbation device. In and out they shoved, marveling at how the juicy labia of the gurly-slut's pussy clung to their forearms making their jet-black skin glint and shine under the bright lights of the photo studio.

For a full hour the group fucked Colleen senseless until she was dumped back on the bed like a well-used blow-up doll. A living, breathing, receptacle for cum, piss, spit, and inanimate objects her lovers had seen fit with which to stuff her hole.

Thanking Justus for an amazing time, after all of them were dressed and ready to leave, Justus handed them each a crisp new $100 dollar bill before putting them into a waiting Town Car and sending them on their way back to their neighborhood.

Returning to the suite, Michael and Justus reviewed some of the footage while the fucked-out slut slowly sobered up on the bed.

"Splice some of that together for me into a highlight reel Michael...and make sure you focus on parts that make the slut really look like she's enjoying herself. I want to show it to her father so we can get as much cash out of him as possible before I cut her off from her family for good."

"Understood" came Michael's reply, and the undoing of the former Colin Spencer's life took another perverted turn into deeper and darker places.

Justus allowed Colleen to rest and recuperate for the next few days, requiring only one daily use of her mouth to keep his big balls drained as well as her domestic duties of cooking, cleaning and laundry around the loft.

He needed her in decent shape when they put the squeeze on Mr. Spencer, and he also needed her coherent for when he was going to remind her of what would happen if she dared to disobey him.

Sitting meekly on a low stool in front of her Master, Colleen was a thoroughly broken toy. She had no free will of her own anymore, and while she could still definitely experience shame, degradation, fear, and loathing of Justus Hill for what he had done to her life all based on a lie that he had fabricated to deliberately ensnare her, she was powerless to stop him or even stand up for herself.

She was now exactly what Daddy J had set out to create. An isolated mindless White bimbo boy-whore whom he owned, and was selling for huge amounts of cash for as long as her body held up against the perverted desires of multiple Dominant Black Masters.

"Now listen up gurl...cuz I'm gonna tell you how this is going to play out with your Pop when you hit him up for some serious cash. I think Daddy needs to remind you of something first tho..." and Justus threw down printed copies of the letter on her personal stationary, the copied classified file, and the picture of it on her old desk at work...as well as something else. A copy of an email -- not yet sent -- from her personal email account addressed to Mr. Tait, her old Managing Partner at the firm.

The email laid out how she had stolen the file and had planned all along to sell it to the highest bidder, and now that she was a disgruntled former employee having been fired she was going to do everything she could to ruin the reputation of the firm as revenge.

Colleen remembered enough about her former Boss to know that an email like that would send him straight to the police, and he would have her arrested for what Justus Hill had framed her for...to which she had now openly admitted her guilt.

Daddy J could see the look of realization wash over her and knew that his slut fully understood.

"Now really bitch...how long do you think a piece of ass like you would last in prison? You've still got your junk, as pathetic and tiny as it is...but it means you'll go to a men's prison...and baby...if that happens...the treatment you've been getting from me and all those clients of yours, well that's gonna look like heaven on earth compared to what the Bro's inside would do to your ass."

The screw had been turned. Colleen would obey, even though she knew Daddy Justus was cutting off her one remaining tie to her old life.

Justus showed Colleen an email "she" had sent to her father's personal inbox...containing photos of her in some of her sluttiest outfits sucking and fucking dildos, working her enormous tits, and acting like a wanton nympho-sissy whore.

12