The Sissy Investment Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The email detailed how she had changed her name legally to Colleen Spencer, and if he didn't show up at her loft that afternoon, she would send copies of the photos to every one of his friends and business associates she could think of to utterly humiliate him.

When the buzzer rang later that day, Justus told his whore to go and welcome her father into the house and bring him over to meet her boyfriend! Yes...Daddy J had told the 22-year-old Colleen that she would be introducing a sixty-year-old overweight Black man to her snobby White upper-class father as her boyfriend, whom she wanted to marry.

She would be telling her father that she hated both him and her mother, and wanted nothing more to do with either of them. But, they would need to buy her silence if they didn't want their high society social circle to know about their little tranny slut child who was cavorting around with an older overweight Black Daddy as her lover.

Justus had ordered Colleen to rave to her father about how enormous his big Black cock was, and how much she loved feeling it stretch and fuck her hungry cunt.

At that point she was to press play on the remote and the highlight reel Michael had assembled would play on the high-definition big screen television, showing Mr. Spencer just how depraved the sex Colleen liked to have really was...and what his friends would be receiving when she sent out the videos if he didn't pay up.

By the time the conversation was done, and Tristan Spencer sat in silent shock, disgust, contempt, and rage with is only ...son, he was at an almost total loss for words. "How could you sink to this level of debauchery" he asked..."and Colin...how could you even think of blackmailing your mother and I like this -- all we ever did was have your best interest at heart."

Justus had planned for this eventuality, and the script her had forced into Colleen's mouth came out rehearsed and word-perfect, just like an obedient little slave.

Colleen told her father she hated them for their superior attitudes and that she would like nothing better than to see them both ruined -- so they had better pay up so that she and her man (whom she referred to as "Daddy" right in front of her real father) could be happy together forever.

"All it's going to take father" Colleen said ... "is one million dollars which I know is only a fraction of what you and Mom have...and I will never bother you again. I will change my last name, delete your email addresses and phone numbers...and promise never to contact you again as long as you promise me the same thing."

Incredulous, and incensed, Tristan Spencer acknowledged that he could think of nothing better, and pulled out his phone right then and there to have funds transferred into his "son's" account.

He then showed Colleen his phone as he deleted all her contact information and in addition to agreeing to never contact her again, threatened that if she ever tried to contact him or his wife again, she would regret it.

With that, Tristan Spencer stormed out of his only child's life such as it was, and as soon as the door slammed shut Colleen burst into tears while Daddy J quickly set about transferring the million into his personal account, leaving the whore penniless once again.

Colleen lasted another year and a half as the personal whore of Justus Hill, generating so much income for him through her website and in-person rented sessions that the former janitor's bank account now sported a balance of just over three million dollars.

More than enough for a comfortable retirement...and there was one more large infusion of cash yet to come.

"Good news bitch" Daddy J announced as Colleen sat immobile, strictly bound and gagged in a high-back wooden chair and mounted on an enormous dildo penetrating her now permanently dilated cunt hole.

"Daddy Justus has finally found a buyer for your broke ass that means you can move on to being a useful piece of property again...just for a different owner than your old Daddy here who ain't got no more use for you now since you're all used up and no good for paying customers to enjoy no more.

Luckily...there is still one or two things you're useful for...so it's a good thing that your slut's body can still feel pain and that stupid bimbo sissy brain of yours still knows what humiliation is...cuz as it turns out those are your new owner's specialties!

Let me introduce you, cunt...or should I say, RE-introduce you to your new Lord and Master!"

From around the corner walked the small, compact frame of Dr. Farhan Siddiq, the Egyptian Surgeon who had altered Colleen for Daddy Justus when he first enslaved her, and who hated her and thought she was a perverted whore.

"I can see Mr. Hill, that the slut has been living a life of debauchery and depraved behaviour. It will be my pleasure to see that she is properly punished"

With that pronouncement the sadistic doctor leaned toward Colleen's immobilized frame and whispered just loudly enough for her to hear... "but it won't end you infidel whore. I am going to make you suffer more than you can possibly imagine, and I will delight in dreaming up new ways to rack that disgusting body of yours with such pain that I'm afraid you might even end up going quite insane."

The last words Colleen remembered hearing were Daddy J and her new owner deciding on a price.

"So...$100,000 as we discussed Mr. Hill...and I will have her picked up tomorrow. Please ensure she is properly packaged and ready for transport."

Dr. Siddiq turned and left, but before doing so shot Colleen a look that chilled her to her very core. She never thought she would think this way, but she was desperate to stay with Daddy J and be his obedient little sissy-whore for as long as he would have her.

End

12