The Sissy Mandate Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The captor spit a large glob of saliva on Tommy's face and sealed the deal with a sharp slap to his cheek. He gave Tommy's chastity cage a firm tug to make sure he'd chosen the correct diameter ring to which the manhood-prison responded by staying tightly in place. The cute chrome heart-shaped lock tinkling joyfully as it disregarded the erectile torture it dutifully enforced.

Tommy's poor genitals squirmed in their confinement as he oozed precum. He sent another muffled girlish moan through the rubber cock that kept falsely threatening to assault his throat. The captor let out a satisfied "Mmm" and stood up, returning to the driver's seat.

Tommy whimpered, utterly subjugated. No idea where he was, why he was there, where he was going, who his predatorial captor was, or what his future had in store. He was going to a "government facility" and given his current status he figured that meant some dirty cartel holding cell where his ass would be used into oblivion or sold into slavery.

A strange man's cum decorated his body and hands. His psychological manhood was as irreparably shattered as his physical manhood was invulnerably locked away. His mouth and ass stuffed with rubber dicks. Thick saliva seeping around the tight leather strap that prevented him from seeing anything. Femininity literally exuding from his chest. His head still in a fog from the drug cocktail. All Tommy could do is lay in his own tightly bondaged girly sobs and lustful agony as the truck pulled out of the non-descript Warehouse and out through a dark industrial district.

This is my first erotic story! I'd love feedback.

I do already have more planned for this story, so if you liked it make sure you come back soon! 😉 <3

12