All Comments on 'The Sissy Mark'

by Son_of_Battles

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
tex4tgtex4tgover 3 years ago
Hope

I hope she dosen't change back and her Tom live happily ever after 🙂

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

You put there a content warning for right-wing transphobes lol.

But seriosly, this was probably the best story I read so far on this side!

Keep up the good work :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So Sweet!

I loved this story! It was cute and sweet and hot all at once! I would love a sequel!

Dawn191270Dawn191270over 3 years ago

Let her find the fair and make the changes permanent xxx Loved your style of writing

Samsummers369Samsummers369over 3 years ago
Awesome

I loved this story, forced fem combined with true romance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very well done. I stayed awake longer than I should have but I couldn’t stop reading til I finished it. Sweet, hot and even left a possibility to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

really great story, you've not lost your touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting Twists & Turns

Great story. Bits of humor seeded into the intricate struggle of your main character’s search for “Self”. We all have a path to travel in this life. It would be so much easier if we could all accept each others individual journey on their chosen path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kept me interested

You have done a great job with this story please finish it. I know your not done.

I was even thinking of being the girl in the story. I have lived a life and I enjoy being the female. I wished this could happen to me. I would welcome it thoroughly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy Halloween

Great story. Loved it oqJ9Aa

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can anyone suggest similar story this was amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well written!

Please write more parts, broaden the middle of the story, there are many awesome things that can be done before changing back.

GalenZGalenZover 3 years ago
Truly Excellent!

I loved the story! Despite the supernatural premise, it was incredibly realistic, in addition to being totally hot. It flowed well, and unlike a lot of lengthy stories here, I never got bored and wanted to skip to the 'good parts' - I wanted to read every word. Well done, and best of luck at winning the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautifully written!

That was amazingly well written! You have a great talent for storytelling!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You are awesome

This is an extremely well written story, loved it. Just felt a bit bad for the abrupt ending. Please write more parts of it, or another version with happier ending.

mammoetmammoetover 3 years ago
Loved it

i had hoped for a nicer ending or is there more comming?

44special44specialover 3 years ago

This is amazingly hot.

Fereniki_AlexandrouFereniki_Alexandrouover 3 years ago
Great story... apart from the hilariously bad Latin

This is truly excellent story! It's very hot and with fully fleshed out characters—exactly the kind of story we've grown to expect from Son_of_Battles.

My only objection is that the Latin is hilariously bad. <i>Verto</i> is the first-person singular present active indicative form of the verb meaning "to turn around" (as in, to physically turn in a circular motion). <i>Femina</i> really does mean "woman," but here it's in the nominative singular form, meaning it can only be the subject of the sentence. The phrase <i>Verto femina</i> therefore literally mean "I, a woman, am currently turning around."

My guess is that you probably meant for the curse to mean "Turn into a woman." The correct way to say that in Latin would actually be: "<i>Mutare in feminam</i>." <i>Mutare</i> is the second-person singular present passive imperative form of the verb <i>muto</i>, meaning "to change," so it literally means "Be changed." The preposition <i>in</i> indicates a change "into" something and <i>feminam</i> is in the accusative case to indicate motion towards.

Son_of_BattlesSon_of_Battlesover 3 years agoAuthor

@Fereniki_Alexandrou Thank you for that quick Latin lesson, and I apologize for not double checking that before posting. It will definitely teach me to severely lower my expectations and faith in google translate, lol. If you cannot tell, English is my first language. I'm grateful that you were still able to enjoy my story despite the horrible Latin, and I will most definitely make that change to the story as soon as possible. Again, thank you for pointing this out.

SoB

mindwipermindwiperover 3 years ago
Something from the past.

A long time ago I read a book called 'Twilight Eyes' by Dean Koontz. He told the reader that the supposed home of carnies is Gibsonton, Florida. I googled it, he was right.

If your character actually wants his 'true self' back, he could go to Gibsonton and probably find the woman who put the curse on him. Worth a shot, anyway.

Son_of_Battles.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 3 years ago

Hmm. In middle school & high school I lived in the town the State Fair was held in. I wouldn't be easy to find, yet I doubt it would be difficult to find the Organizer of the carnival to learn where they had gone next. Yeah, I know, I like a happy ending, too. Plus, I can't help but think that Mira would appreciate knowing her curse had had the beneficial effect she'd intended.

JoshanaJoshanaover 3 years ago
Impressive!

I'm amazed at how quick of a read this was while still being a fully formed and complete work. And for once the main character was arguably the biggest jerk in the story and got punished with a creative curse that drove the story forward.

Yeah there was a missing quotation mark and Street Fighter doesn't have decapitations but those don't detract from the quality on offer here. This is a damn good piece of writing! And it doesn't read like it was rushed as the author's word at the beginning would imply. Very well done all around!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Look for the carnival and he has to gypsy to put his back on me and make me a woman all the way around

macrosmacrosalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story! Any chance for a sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OUTSTANDING THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL WRITING.

Mukul10Mukul10over 2 years ago

Love it ... Its one lf my favourite stories so far hope.. to see a sequel or a new one with similar theam

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a romp! Do more of that voodoo that you do so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs another chapter at the very least. Hawwwwwwwwt!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliantly written as usual. I need more.

Sissy_TrishSissy_Trishabout 2 years ago

I like it very much and your writing style is wonderful

b737docb737docabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the beautiful story. You are a gem.

coyote62coyote62almost 2 years ago

Loved it..but could use another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think I would have instantly started searching for those carnies. They wouldn’t be hard to find. I would kill to be a hot blonde and multiple orgasms!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

perfect length (and width!)

Kathryn65Kathryn656 months ago

Really Luved this story of yours, it was such a gripping tale that held me captivated from start to finish so why do I have this feeling that it’s been cut short, sorry that’s just how I feel . Xxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSon_of_Battles@Son_of_Battles
I'm still alive. Still writing, but not posting. If I eventually finish something, it will likely be posted to smashwords or amazon. Twitter is @SoB_Erotica Kisses, Danica Scott