The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 05

Story Info
The reawakening our submissive sissy.
6.9k words
4.58
4.5k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, how many people does Travis employ?" The Agent asked.

I've already been asked this over and over, but said "I don't know. I only know of a few other girls, but I've never met them. One of them is named Veronica, she has a big dick. That is all I know."

"All the girls have a penis, like you, correct?" He asked.

"I only know about the ones that have a penis." I responded.

The lights were bright in the questioning room. It had plain white walls and smelled like stale coffee and mold. The ceiling tiles had stains from water leaks fixed a long time ago. I didn't even know what time it was. I had been detained there for what seemed like forever, wearing a dress that didn't even cover my ass. The FBI Agent was alone with me in the room. There were multiple cameras in the room and there was large mirror on one wall.

"What about the boys?" The Agent asked.

"I never met any of them. Some of the customers mentioned that there were boys. One customer mentioned the name Adam. Said he was in his twenties and had a bubble butt." I said.

"What do you know about the gambling?" He then asked.

"I just know they play cards. Travis told me that they played high stakes poker." I said.

"How many times previously have you had sexual contact with the Senator that was with you when you were arrested?" He asked.

That explained all the cameras and news agencies. The door had been kicked open quickly and agents entered the room as TV cameras caught everything.

"I didn't know that he was a Senator. He was at the last card game on Tybee Island. That's the only time I remember him." I said.

"Did he ever say things to you or tell you things? Tell me everything you remember that he said during your times together." The Agent asked.

"He said he wanted me to drink all of his pee. He said he hated condoms and refused to wear one. He said he wanted to take me home with him and that I should pack my bags because I was going to be his for awhile. If they wanted his support as much as they said they did, then they would have to let him take me home for a couple weeks." I said.

"You had sex with him, but do you know if he paid?" The Agent asked.

"He came inside of me once and collapsed on top of me. He kissed the back of my neck and said 'I wouldn't be able to afford you usually, but I have a great arrangement with your boss.'" I told the Agent.

The Agent handed me several pictures of men

and asked, "Have you ever had sexual contact with any of these men?"

I recognized all of the men. I looked at the agent and said, "All of them."

I told the agent roughly how many times I had been with each. I gave him approximations for time frames. Which of them had been at the poker games and which had been at The Clubhouse.

"I just want to clarify, when you say The Clubhouse, you are specifically referring to the brothel that you worked in, for Travis. Correct?"

"Yes sir." I said.

"Where does Travis keep all the drugs on Hilton Head?" The Agent asked.

Frustrated, I said, "Like I told you, I didn't even know they sold drugs. I thought he just rented out beach houses and ass."

"That's one way you can look at it, I guess. You weren't a prostitute, you were a rental. You gave me a list of the beach houses that you remember. Did he have any other properties that you know of besides the brothel and his office?" The Agent asked.

"Just the Hawthorne Apartments." I said.

"The Hawthorne is where you lived with your boyfriend, Mark?" The Agent asked.

"He wasn't my boyfriend. He was my handler, as Travis called it. He was with me twenty-fours a day." I said.

"You had sexual contact with Mr. Huger several times, correct?" The Agent asked.

"Yes, he called it quality control." I said.

"Did you enjoy having sex with him?" The Agent asked.

"No. Not at all. I hated it. He would sometimes spank me before sex to punish me for something I did." I said.

"How often did he spank you?" The Agent asked.

"Three to five times a month." I said.

"What about Travis, how often do you have sexual encounters with him?" The Agent asked.

"Maybe once a week." The Agent asked.

"Did Travis ever punish you?" The Agent asked.

"Only if I was really bad. He would punish me very severely. I would sometimes be unable to work after he punished me." I said.

"Okay. I believe you. Call this number if you have any more details about the rental houses and massage rooms at The Clubhouse. More information about the poker parties held in South Carolina, Georgia, and North Carolina would be great. Your participation and testimony will keep you from serving time in prison, all you have to do is plead guilty to all charges at your hearing." The Agent told me as he handed me his business card.

I nodded my head.

"I'm picking up the investigation in Hilton Head. Travis and Mark were both out on parole. They were caught with drugs and weapons, which violates the terms of their parole. They are going back to prison now to wait on their new trials. I will transport you back to Hilton Head since you do not have transportation." The Agent said.

A TV in the waiting room had CNN on. Video played of FBI agents storming the poker party and entering my room. Apparently I had been with a prominent member of the Senate. The media had been tipped about the raid, and it seems that the timing was perfect for them to catch the Senator in bed with me, a transsexual prostitute. Video of me in bed with the Senator and then walking out in handcuffs was played in a loop.

The Agent drove an unmarked Crown Vic. It was pretty late in the afternoon when we got on the road.

"We have a little drive ahead of us. Everything is off the record. That is, if you want to talk." The Agent said.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Tom. It's Tom. I guess I have a question for you, but might be personal." Tom said and asked, "You worked in HVAC. How did you get involved in prostitution?"

I said, "I did a service call at one of Travis's properties. I had just started to experiment with my work uniform, to make it more feminine. I had also just lost my virginity a few weeks before."

Tom looked at me with an interested expression on his face. I continue to say, "He forced himself on me and penetrated me. At the property. He then handed me cash and told me that I did it for money. He did the same thing a few days later, except I went along with it, for the most part."

"So he raped you, and then you started to work for him?" Tom asked.

I felt like an idiot. There was more to it than just that.

"Yes, that's kind of what happened, but no. I wanted to get away from him. There was this guy that I wanted to be with. He wouldn't have let any of this happen to me. He was a good guy. He is a customer, another AC customer. I had given him a blowjob once before, on a service call." I said.

"That's an interesting way to work on an air conditioner!" Tom said as he laughed.

I blushed and continued with my story, "I went to his house one afternoon. He had me dress real slutty and walk over. He had a family emergency, and I had to leave, but I walked there. His kids were in a bad accident, so he had to leave quickly. I walked home. I was dressed pretty much like this."

The Agent smiled and asked me, "Did anyone see you or say anything to you?"

"This creepy guy offered me a ride home. Another guy had called me a faggot before that and I was scared." I said.

"Who was this creepy guy?" Tom asked.

"I don't know. He thought.... He thought I was a hooker, because I walked down the street dressed like this. I just thought he was being nice, and I got in his car. He then followed me into my apartment. I didn't protest because I didn't want to make a scene in front of my neighbors dressed like that. He paid me money for sex, and I went along with it to make him go away." I said.

"So you went to hookup with a guy that you gave a blowjob to while on a service call. He had to leave, so you walked home. Got picked up by a John. You had sex with him for money instead of just saying you're not a hooker. Is that right?" Tom asked.

It made me feel so dumb to hear him repeat it back to me like that.

"I know it sounds bad. Then Travis called me. He told me to come to his house dressed very provocatively. I thought he would be alone. He had gotten me a raise at work, and I had been only working his account. I was scared to tell him no. He could make problems for me at my job." I said.

"He had leverage on you." Tom said.

"Yes, exactly. It was a poker game. Travis told me that I would be having sex with all the men, and that Mark would collect the money at the door. He then took me upstairs so all the men could see me. It wasn't long after he put me in the room that men started to come. It lasted until six in the morning." I said.

"How many times did men pay to have sex with you that night?" Tom asked.

"Over thirty." I said.

"You then started seeing Dr. Whittier. He started your hormone treatments. When did you transition to working at a brothel?" Tom asked.

"Pretty soon after. Travis would also schedule private sessions with men at the rental houses. He would book a call through my office for me to show up a certain time." I said.

"You did this for about thirteen months?" Tom asked.

"Yes sir." I said, I was too ashamed to look at him. I stared out the passenger window.

"Did you at least enjoy some of the sex?" Tom asked.

"No." I said.

"I think you enjoyed it more than you are willing to admit." Tom said as he turned off the interstate.

"No, sir. I didn't." I said.

Tom made several turns and drove very fast. It was getting dark. After several more turns, Tom pulled into an abandoned car wash and drove behind the building. He turned off the headlights and waited. A Cadillac drove by on the road. It drove by slowly. The driver scanned around looking for something. It then sped off.

Tom then took back roads. I knew a lot of the highways in South Carolina, but I was lost.

"Tom, where are we going?" I asked as we took back off.

"I don't know yet, but we will be safe. We wanted everyone to believe we were going back down to Hilton Head, but really we are taking you somewhere to be safe and wait for the trial. You were dealing with dangerous people. One of them was following us earlier." Tom said to me.

"Are you taking me to stay with another agent?" I asked.

"No, we won't part ways until after the trial. Only my supervisor will have access to our location until then." Tom said.

I asked in confusion, "Who will handle the investigation in Hilton Head? I thought you were the lead investigator."

"My supervisor. I was never the lead investigator. We have a leak in the Bureau. We deceived everyone because we don't know who to trust outside of our field office. We had a tail, so obviously, there still is a leak." Tom said.

"How can Travis come after me if he is in jail?" I asked.

"Travis isn't who you have to worry about. He's nobody. Just a figurehead." I said.

"Who's the real boss?" I asked.

"His name is Antonio Renzo. We've been watching Tony for years. We hadn't been able to tie him to any criminal operation until a year ago, when you walked to his house in a dress, with your ass falling out of it." Tom said.

"I'm confused. I only did that once, and that was to Frank's house. He was the one that I gave a blowjob to during a service call. I don't know an Antonio Renzo." I said.

"Frank Santos is a known alias of Tony Renzo." Tom said.

"He runs a pool store, though." I said.

"It's a front." Tom said.

"But his kids came from Ohio, and they live with him now." I said, in disbelief.

"Those were his nephews. They visited for a week during summer. They are back in New York." Tom said.

"But what about the car accident with the porn star? Doesn't she live with him now? Travis said after the accident, she moved in and dominated him." I argued.

"What accident and what porn star? He's been under strict surveillance for years." Tom said.

I looked at Tom. I was very confused.

"They have been manipulating you ever since they first ensnared you. The creepy guy who picked you up after you left Tony's. The one in the green Cherokee. He works at the Pool Store, Tony's front. We watched that happen and followed him to your apartment. I doubt you had sex with thirty men one evening. Did you count the guys? Probably more like ten. They deprive you of sleep. They deprive you of food. They restrict your contact with the outside world, and everything they say to you is a lie. They break you with humiliation. You have sex with five or six guys at the brothel for an entire week but a few weeks later they tell you it was twenty. The more they shame you, the more you doubt yourself. They shame you for being a prostitute, yet they are the ones who made you a prostitute. The more you doubt yourself, the more obedient and docile you become." Tom said.

"Mark kept count and they paid me off his count, and the money is in my bank account." I said in disbelief.

"They would eventually have you withdraw all your money and give it to them. They let you think that you are getting paid well, but how often do they let you use your own money?" Tom asked.

"Almost never, but my bank also had my money from my real job." I said.

"Yes, and they are criminals. They would take that too. They sold your car. They sold all of your furniture, or used it in the rental houses. Once they stopped making money on you in the brothel, they would drain your account and sell all of your work tools. Then they would sell you to the highest bidder." Tom said.

"I just remember it being more." I said.

"How many beach houses are there?" Tom asked.

"Around seventy-five." I replied.

"How many times did you work on the air conditioner at one of them and the renters were a husband and wife with kids?" Tom asked.

"A lot, but they had to do normal rentals so to not raise suspicion." I said.

"They were just normal beach rentals. They didn't market to gay men. They did let it be known that they had a large covert brothel on the island that was staffed with young males and young transsexuals. Sometimes the brothel customers rented a beach house, but that was a coincidence. The couple times that you went to a beach house was for a VIP like a politician, wealthy businessman, or a potential buyer. The beach houses are legitimate assets and the rentals are legitimate income. Tony wouldn't do anything to jeopardize them. Tony owns them, but they aren't directly in his name. It took us a long time to chase the money and figure it out. We wouldn't have been able to find them had we not known what to look for." Tom said.

I digested what Tom said in silence.

"Now tell me, if there were seventy-five beach houses filled with mostly gay men that traveled to Hilton Head just for sex, do you think you would have had days off?" Tom asked.

I couldn't explain it. I felt like everything I ever knew was a lie.

"Most of the men who went to the brothel were repeat customers. They kept you so disoriented that you never noticed." Tom said.

"The brothel paid the bills, but they made their money with sales." Tom said.

"Why would they go through the effort of making me believe all this stuff?" I asked.

"If you ever escaped and went to the police, you would tell the police a crazy story about beach houses and clubhouses. The police would look at the rental histories and conclude you were crazy. Even if they tried to use you as a witness, any defense lawyer would question your reliability as a witness." Tom answered.

"Why were you watching Frank... I mean Tony. You found the operation because you followed me. Why were you watching Tony in the first place?" I asked.

"We have been trying to get him for years. He is one the biggest traffickers in the country. He kidnaps teenagers and young adults like you. He also smuggles in people from other countries. He forces them into prostitution and then sells them to interested parties before they depreciate. We got close a few years ago so he restructured and moved down to Bluffton. His old operations still ran, but we couldn't tie him to them anymore. We didn't even know about the operation here until you went to his house. He fucked up by doing that. Following you over the next month showed us the operation down here." Tom said.

"Why did you ask me all of that stuff back in the room if you already knew?" I asked.

"Tony doesn't know we are on to him. Only my boss, myself, the other five agents on the case, and the prosecutor know about the real case. This investigation has been off the books. On the books is a phony investigation following the Senator and alleged bribes. We had to make it look like you were revealing information to us. The leak will report to Tony that we are only investigating Travis. Travis and Mark will have some RICO charges brought against them. Tony will think that we got spooked by the tail, and that we are taking precautions to protect our witness against Travis." Tom said.

"I don't understand. What I'm going to testify about against Tony. I only know what you told me." I said.

"Tony knows you do not have anything on him. By protecting you, Tony will think that we are protecting our witness against Travis. It's a deception. He put a tail on us mainly to try and recover his property, which is you. He isn't worried at all about you testifying against him." Tom said.

"So I'm going to be stuck with you in witness protection for a year, but not really be a witness?" I asked.

"Think of me as your new handler. This is the best shot that we have ever had at taking out Tony, a real monster." Tom said.

"What about my job?" I asked.

"Your boss has already picked up your van. He turned in all of your property from it to Field Agents down there. We will keep it for you until this is over. Your boss expressed that he runs a Christian company and cannot employ someone caught up in what you are caught up in." Tom said.

"You're telling me this now?" I asked angrily.

"Hey. I've been distracted with saving your life and taking you out of a heavily organized human trafficking ring. Sorry if some things slipped my mind." Tom said.

We rode in silence for thirty minutes.

"I understand. I'm just frustrated because I don't understand anything that is going on."' I said.

"I know. It's going to take you awhile to make sense of everything." Tom said.

"You need to go to the bathroom?" Tom asked.

"Sure." I said as Tom pulled into a Gas Station.

"We have to be really careful here. Your face has been all over the news. You need to pull your hair back in a ponytail. Your dress is also pretty recognizable from the news. This is such a hot story, the news will follow up on any lead. If there is gossip of seeing you here, we will be compromised and have to change plans. Put this sweatshirt on over your outfit. We should pretend that we are a couple inside. It may make you less recognizable if your are traveling with your significant other." Tom said as he handed me a sweatshirt from the back seat.

We walked in. Tom had his arm around me. His arm slowly lowered as we walked until it rested on my ass. Tom gave each cheek a nice squeeze as we walked to the bathrooms in the back. I looked at Tom and blushed. He rubbed my ass. His hand slipped up the hem of my dress and rubbed against my bare skin. I looked at him and he kissed me.

"I will get us some snacks when I'm done, babe." He said.

It took me a second to come to and remember what we were doing. I went into the Womens Restroom and went into a stall. Tom went into the Mens Room. Tom bought us some snacks and drinks. He opened the door to outside for me, let me through, and kissed me again back at the car. I kissed him back. Tom grabbed me with both of his arms. He squeezed my ass with both hands and stuck his tongue into my mouth. I kissed him deeply. This felt like something more than just acting. I hoped it was more than acting.

12