The Sissy of Hawthorne Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we looked pretty natural, I don't think anyone noticed you. We need to get you some different clothes, and maybe some hair dye." Tom said after we got in the car. I looked at him in surprise. I could see his erection through his trousers. His dick looked massive.

Tom at first didn't even look like a person. He looked like an agent. As the day went on, he looked less like an agent and more like a person. A person with blue eyes, blonde neat hair, a chiseled face, and square jaw. A muscular body in very good shape. Tall, over six feet. He was a catch.

We drove another hour and then Tom pulled into a motel. He checked us into the only available room. It was surprisingly clean, but hadn't been updated since the eighties. It only had one bed.

"Why don't you take a shower while I make a phone call." Tom said.

The bathroom was at the opposite end of the room from the door. The vanity and mirror was open to the room with no privacy. The toilet was in a little room to the left and the shower was to the right, open to the room. I looked back and Tom looked at me. It sounded like he was talking to his boss. He didn't make any gesture or try to look away. He didn't get up and walk out of the room. He just watched me. I slipped my dress off and it hit the floor. In the mirror, I could see Tom stare at me as I slowly bent over and pulled my g-string off. I turned around and looked at Tom as I pulled my bra off. My tiny cock exposed for him to see. He looked at me and continued to talk on the phone. I watched his eyes look up and down at my body. I turned on the water in the shower to let it warm up. I picked up my clothes off the floor and carried them to the night stand next to the bed. I folded them and placed them on the nightstand. Tom was just a few feet away and stared at me intensely.

I threw my panties on the ground, a few feet in front of Tom. I walked in front of him. Turned my back to him, and slowly bent down to pick them up off the floor. I turned back around and saw Tom's hard cock strain against his trousers. I wondered how long we would keep teasing each other until something happened.

I got in the shower and rinsed off my body. I had been with a few men that evening before the FBI raided the hotel. I then spent the next seventeen hours in an interrogation room before taking a seven hour car ride. It felt nice to wash those men and that day off of me. I felt rank. I could hear Tom finish his phone call and turn on the TV. I finished washing myself. I got out of the shower and dried myself. Tom watched me as I dried. I let the towel hit the floor. I used to blow drier attached to the wall to dry my hair. Tom studied my body as I dried my hair. I put up my towel and climbed into the bed nude.

Tom removed all of his clothes. His massive dick sprang out of his underwear. Tom folded his clothes and set them next to mine. He slowly walked to the shower and took a quick shower. He dried himself off quickly, turned off the TV and the lights, and got into bed.

I kept still. I wondered if Tom would make a pass at me. I wondered if I should initiate it. I'm not sure when I drifted to sleep, but I do remember waking up the next morning. My naked body spooned into his naked body. His rock hard cock strained hard against my ass cheeks. His arms around me, his hand on my breast. He snored quietly.

I moved a little to adjust my arm that had fallen asleep. Tom woke up. We stared at each other as we embraced, he didn't say anything and neither did I. I kissed him, and he kissed me back. I turned around. His rock hard cock pushed against my limp sissy cock. We kissed more. I reached down and grabbed his monster cock. I stroked his cock as we kissed.

Tom reached down with his hand and grabbed my hand. He pulled it away from his cock and said, "I'm sorry. We can't do this right now. I desperately want to, but we just can't. Not now."

I tried to reach down back to his cock and Tom said, "I'm sorry but we can't. Please respect my wishes."

I froze with his words. I knew how he felt to say no and I knew how I felt when the other person kept going. I could never do that to someone.

We brushed our teeth and got dressed. I had to wear the same clothes as yesterday, he put on new clothes.

"We will pick up something to eat and then get some clothes for you. All of your prescriptions that we collected from the hotel suite are in the green toiletries bag in my suitcase." Tom said.

It felt nice to get new clothes. Clothes that were cute. Clothes that were pretty. Clothes that covered my intimate areas. Tom also purchased me luggage, makeup, a hair dryer, a hair brush, shoes, and lotion.

"How do you feel today?" Tom asked.

"Better. It's nice to wear normal clothes, and I feel a lot better from the shower." I replied.

"I meant, how do you feel about everything that has happened?" Tom said.

"I'm thankful that you were able to rescue me from them. I'm glad to know that it's over. I'm starting to understand what happened." I said.

"Do you feel hungover or tired? Do you feel anxious?" Tom asked.

"I feel a little weird and and maybe, I guess, agitated. Why?" I responded.

"They didn't just lie to you and starve you. It looks like they were grinding up antipsychotic medications and giving them to you somehow. Probably to make you more docile." Tom said.

"I was only allowed to eat the food Mark gave me." I said.

"We consulted a couple doctors and they said you should be fine to just stop those medications." Tom said.

"Okay, that's pretty fucking sick that they did that." I said, crying.

"Most of what they did was pretty sick." Tom said.

"Do you think I'm dirty because I was a whore?" I asked Tom.

"No, why would you ask that? You're a victim." Tom said.

"Because I think you're interested in me, but you won't have sex with me." I said.

"I want to. I should have recused myself nine months ago. You are just meeting me, but I've been watching you for over a year. I realized about four months into the investigation that I had a strong sexual attraction to you. I had also developed feelings for you. We knew that if we went after the Senator, it would be a card game, and it would be you that would be recovered. I was always going to be the one that led the decoy operation. I shouldn't have allowed myself to go on with this, but I wanted to be alone with you. I wanted to see if it was more than just attraction. Also, not knowing who the leak was also meant that my recusal could have jeopardized the investigation." Tom said.

"It's fine because we are both here now. It doesn't matter. We both want to." I protested.

"You are coming out of a traumatic situation. You are coming off the effects of drugs. You may need therapy for a long time. You are reacting to this all very well, but you need to adjust and take your time with things. I'm having a hard time holding back my desires and feelings that I have from my infatuation of you. I let us get carried away a few times, but I can't allow myself to just be the next person that manipulates or abuses you. If we are meant to be then we will have to wait." Tom said.

Tom secured new ID's for us through secure channels at the FBI. We lived off secure accounts that Tom had access to for this operation. It kept our location confidential, even from within the FBI. We couldn't settle on the East Coast. Tony Renzo had operations up and down the East Coast. We also needed to choose an area that was liberal enough for a transgendered person to be able to hide without sticking out like a sore thumb. The Pacific Northwest seemed like an ideal solution. We found a small house for rent outside of Seattle in a quiet and safe area. I was able to find a doctor to continue my hormone treatments and a therapist to work through my trauma.

Tom and I became very close over the next four months. I knew just about everything about Tom and he knew just about everything about me. I became quite domesticated. I found out that I enjoyed cooking. I took care of the laundry and cleaning in the apartment. Tom helped out and did most of the shopping and errands. He did the yard maintenance. He took out the trash.

Tom and I avoided sexual contact, but we developed a very close bond regardless. At the time I was annoyed by Tom's reluctance to advance our relationship, but I look back on it differently now. I now have a much deeper respect for Tom because of his reluctance.

We sat down for dinner one night. I made meatloaf.

"Let's say you were dating a girl, and she told you that she liked to be spanked. Not just a couple smacks on the ass, but really spanked by her man. She likes to be told what to do. How would you react?" I asked Tom.

Tom laughed and said, "Sounds pretty great to me."

I probed deeper, "Could you really spank her? Spank her til her cheeks were red and stung? Spank her while she squirmed in your lap? Spank her until she cried?"

"If it was consensual, I would enjoy doing that. It actually turns me on a lot, but I've never had a partner to do that with." Tom said.

My therapist says that I have come a long way, and that I'm ready to start adjusting back into a normal life." I said to Tom.

"I'm really proud of you, Ashley. You have really come a long way." Tom replied.

"You know, Tom, I'm pretty confident in knowing what I want now. I can make clear choices about my life now. Choices about what I want to do with my life." I said.

"I believe it. You were a shell of a person when we first left Charlotte. You have come an incredibly long way." Tom said.

"I'm confident enough to know who's lap I want to lay across while I'm getting spanked. I don't have any doubts about that." I said.

"There are ethics we have to consider." Tom said.

"To hell with ethics. You still look at me the same way. I still look at you the same way. We are in a healthy place together. Would you at least consider it?" I pleaded.

"Okay. Let me think about it." Tom said.

"Tom, don't take too long thinking. You can just rub one off whenever you please. It's a little more complicated for me. I need stimulation in a specific area. It's been four months and I need a release. I need a man to get me that release, Tom. A man." I said.

I took a shower and got ready for bed. Tom knocked on my door around ten at night.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey!" Tom said as he walked in. "I just wanted to make sure we were very clear about our conversation earlier."

I sat on the side of my bed in my pajamas and was pretty surprised. I didn't think I would get such a quick response.

"It's become clear to me that you and I aren't always going to see eye to eye on things. I can choose to watch you make the wrong choices in life, or I can do something about it." Tom said in a stern voice.

He stood in front of me. I looked up. I didn't understand where this was coming from. I didn't realize I had upset him so much.

Tom sat down beside me to my left and said, "It's become obvious to me that this is the only way that I can be sure that I get my point across to you."

Tom grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He then grabbed my torso and placed me across his lap.

His right hand came down on my pajama covered ass hard.

"This is the only way I know how to get through to you!" Tom said in a loud voice.

Tom's hand came down on my backside two more times very hard.

"You don't need to tell me about your needs, Ashley. I will decide what you need and do not need from now on." Tom said.

Two more hard swats on my ass.

"Am I making myself clear, Ashley?" Tom asked in a raised voice.

"Yes sir!" I exclaimed.

Tom yanked my waistband down and exposed my thonged ass.

"You think you're being cute. Accidentally walking around with your ass hanging out. You think you might tease me with your sex." Tom said.

His hand came down hard on my bare left cheek. Then on my right, and back on my left.

"You know I have feelings for you, yet you keep choosing to tease me. You choose to make it hard on me." Tom said.

He struck my cheeks hard three more times. I cried out. "I'm sorry sir!"

"Oh, you aren't sorry yet, but you will be!" Tom said at the top of his voice.

Hard swats came down. Some alternated. Some on the same cheek. Tom used his legs to keep me still as he spanked me without mercy.

"You say there is only one way you can have pleasure." Tom said.

"Yes sir." I whimpered.

Tom pulled my panties down. He spit on his hand and rubbed his fingers on my sex.

"This is how you receive your pleasure. By submitting yourself to a man." Tom said.

"Yes sir!!!" I moaned.

Tom's hand spanked me eight times hard and returned to my sex.

"This is what you begged and pleaded for?" Tom asked.

"Yes sir. You're the only thing I want." I said.

Tom's cock was rock hard and pushed into me. Tom worked a finger into me and started to probe me.

"I wonder, should I let you have a release? Or should I tease you and deny you? It would only be fair after all the teasing you have done to me." Tom asked.

"Noooooo. Please noooo, I need it! I will do anything!" I pleaded.

Tom's hand spanked me again hard, he then returned his finger inside me.

"I will decide what you need, but only if you submit yourself to me." Tom said.

"I do! I do! Please, I do!" I begged.

Tom continued to finger me and asked, "You submit yourself completely, without hesitation?"

"Yes sir." I moaned.

"You will trust me to make decisions for your best interest?" Tom asked.

"Yes sirrrr..." I moaned again.

Tom spanked me hard three more times.

"You will accept my punishments and rewards without hesitation?"

"Yes sir!" I said as Tom picked me up and threw me on the bed.

He removed his pants, underwear, and shirt and threw them to the ground. He pinned me down on my belly. I felt him lube my hole.

"Consider this me consummating our relationship. In my eyes, you will now be my wife." Tom said as I felt him slip his huge mushroom head between my cheeks.

Tom pushed forward with his hips and entered me. It had been some time since a man was inside of me, but I had never been so ready for something in my life as I had been for Tom to enter me.

Tom took me into submission with his long cock. I moaned loudly as Tom pumped my ass while I lied flat on my belly. Tom grabbed my shoulder with his strong hands and pulled my small body on to his massive cock. Tom fucked me hard and fast.

"Oh fuck, yeah... oh........ fuckkk...." I moaned.

Tom pulled out and flipped me over on to my back. He got between my legs and pushed his cock down my entry again.

"Jesus, you're a fucking tight bitch." Tom said as he pounded me.

I looked at Tom's torso and saw my cock flap from side to side in front of him. I saw my hard cock flap from side to side. My first erection in a year. Tom slowed down, pulled out, and quickly pushed all the way back in. My cock flung towards my belly and spewed hot cum all over my belly.

I screamed and moaned like I was possessed. Frank sped up and abruptly pulled out.

"Catch this in your mouth. Catch all of it." Tom shouted.

I sprang towards his cock with my open mouth.

"Give me your cum. I need your cum. Please sir." I said in near desperation before closing my lips around his beautiful mushroom head.

Tom exploded into my mouth. I tasted all of him and milked every drop of cum from his beautiful cock. Tom pulled it out and rubbed my face with his cock.

"I'm glad we have an understanding now." Tom said.

"Yes sir." I said as I kissed his man meat softly.

"You sleep in my room now. This is now the guest room. You need to take these sheets off, wash them, and put them back of the bed. Wash all of your laundry and place them in the dresser drawers and closet space that I emptied for you in our room. You then need to move all of your bathroom needs to the master bathroom. Clean the guest bathroom and the guest room. After all of that, you can join me in our bed. No pajamas allowed." Tom said.

"Yes sir

I tucked in the sheets, cleaned the bathroom, and came into the bedroom at two on the morning. Tom was waiting for me. He motioned for me to get in bed. I slipped out of my pajamas and got in bed. Tom pulled me close and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back.

"I love you Ashley. I always will. Now go to sleep. I think we a lot of things to do tomorrow. You will need your rest." Tom said gently.

"Yes sir. I love you too." I said.

12