The (Sissy) Princess Bride Ch. 01

Story Info
A secret sissy princess meets with her master.
1.4k words
4.33
18.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opened and a young woman appeared. "Are you all right?" she asked, surprised at the girl in the shadows.

"Yes," the princess replied, shaking herself from her thoughts. "I didn't realize how late it was. I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. You look quite ready for your afternoon visit. I'll tell Sir Phineas that you're here. I know he will be pleased to see you." The girl disappeared into the darkness of the castle.

At that moment, the girl emerged with another member of staff. The king and his lady had already departed on some business matter; there were few others who knew of the girl's existence. She led the princess through the castle hallways and into sir Phineas' rooms.

The princess got on her knees for her master. His presence always set her mind at ease. He touched her face, brushed a finger over her lips and sent chills throughout her body. He was clothed in black pants, but nothing else, no shirt. He walked around the room, inspecting her.

She kept her eyes downcast, afraid to meet his gaze.

He had thick black hair which was long, pulled up behind him and knotted with a simple leather cord. His arms hung loose and he smelled pleasantly of cologne. She felt small and aroused by his presence.

He smiled down at her and placed a hand against her cheek. "You are most lovely today, Princess Celeste." He ruffled her hair, tucking it behind her ear, and sent more tremors coursing through her.

"Thank you sir" the princess murmured. He turned and walked to a sideboard.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"A glass of water, please."

"Of course. Follow me, little beauty." He led her over to the sideboard. She was given a glass of water by sir Phineas, her master and future husband.

Sir Phineas was one of the few who knew her secret: she had been born the prince, not the princess.

He never spoke of it but watched her intently as she tried to balance the teacup between her hands. When she had successfully taken a sip, he gestured for her to stand and led her out of the room.

She followed him into the bedroom and begin to undo her dress. She was naked and exposed in front of the man she planned to marry. Her small cock starting to harden.

His large form fell across the bed. As he lay upon his stomach, his muscular frame was presented to her and she moved towards him. Her foot brushed his large cock and she ran her other leg along his length, drawing her foot higher and higher. When she reached his head, she took hold of the hem of his tunic and slowly began to lift it.

She straddled him and grabbed his erection, stroking his massive cock, knowing it would soon be inside her tight hole.

Her other hand slipped underneath the fabric to take hold of his balls. In moments, he was buried to the hilt inside her. She moaned loudly, pressing down harder and tighter. She bounced on his massive cock feeling its girth stretching her.

He took her tits into his hands and squeezed them roughly. Her nipples stiffened in pleasure.

Soon he pushed her onto her back. He pushed up and held her down, forcing her legs apart and pushing his own hips upwards until she was lifted into the air.

She gasped and moaned as he used her tight sissy hole. She felt her heart beating faster. The excitement and love of submission flowing through her. Her lover was now fucking her with a cock that fit her perfectly. It stretched her wide open, allowing him to enter deeper than any other man could ever do.

The pleasure and pain filled her as he used her for his pleasure. She cried out as he penetrated her again and again. And still her lover wanted to fill her ass with more and more of his cock. Her moans filled the room as her lover fucked her ass.

His hands slid down her belly and slid lower, grasping her slender cock. He squeezed her swollen head and pulled her onto him. His cock once again entering her, filling her with every stroke. She shuddered and shook under him, on the verge of climax. He could feel her beginning to tighten around his cock and push him closer to orgasm. His fingers tightened around her sensitive clit. The princess screamed, thrusting herself into her master, wanting to cum so badly.

With one final thrust, he filled her hole with his hot cum, at the same time her clit began to spurt. She came under him, arching her back and crying out with satisfaction. Her clit throbbing as the last of his semen shot deep inside her. She finally collapsed back on the bed. Sir Phineas, her master, resting atop her.

"Good girl" he whispered in her ear.

He sat upright, slid from her wet hole, his cock limp, leaving a dribble of fluid running from her now gaping hole.

She crawled up and kissed his thigh.

"You did wonderfully."

She nuzzled his thighs and waited.

He called for his maid; the petite blonde woman entering the room holding the princess' chastity cage. Sir Phineas nodded and the maid locked the princess' cock in the tight cage.

She attached the key to a chain around her neck.

Celeste wiggled in the cage, tugging at the steel, begging to be freed.

"No, my pretty. Not yet."

Celeste sighed and laid back down as the maid left the room, with the key still around her neck.

Another maid entered, carrying a bundle of clothes. She put the bundle down on a dresser as Sir Phineas got dressed.

The maid helped dress the princess, first lacing up a corset, then tucking her caged cock into a tight thong, and finally holding up a flowing ballgown for her to step into.

She stepped into the gown, which quickly engulfed her small body, turning her into a royal princess.

The maid dressed her hair, putting ribbons into her long red hair and arranging her hair fashionably. A lock over each shoulder.

The maid then presented her to Sir Phineas. He smiled approvingly, and led the princess out of the chamber.

Sir Phineas was escorted by his personal guard down the hallway to the main audience hall. Princess Celeste walked behind him in her strapless ballgown. There were several other lords gathered in the huge audience chamber. Lady Amelia bustled about serving tea to everyone.

She also introduced Princess Celeste to all the guests present, some polite, some not so polite. Princess Celeste found herself standing next to Baron Reinhardt. A proud man, who felt he should be the one to marry her.

Lord Orleander was another person she stood close to. Her father had married two sisters to him. This brought an odd mix of emotions to the princess, knowing that both men wanted her, but knowing that she was owned by Sir Phineas.

The baron seemed overly excited by the thought of being married to a young princess like herself.

Princess Celeste stared at Lord Orleander, who noticed her watching him. His lips curled into a smile and he glanced at Sir Phineas smugly.

Lady Marion approached Sir Phineas and offered her congratulations on their engagement. The baron appeared shocked when she mentioned it.

He'd known nothing of this, expecting that he would be the one to take her hand.

She continued to talk about the engagement.

"It's wonderful news" said Lady Marion. "I've heard such good things about you Sir Phineas."

She winked at the baron and he blushed and regained his composure.

Lord Oleander had a sour look on his face. He didn't want to lose the chance to have Princess Celeste to himself, and made no attempt to hide his anger.

Princess Celeste listened to the conversation as it moved along; Lady Marion continued chatting with Sir Phineas as Lord Oleander pulled Baron Reinhardt aside.

The two men whispered together, out of earshot then returned to the group all smiles, offering their congratulations to the couple.

The evening continued uneventfully and Sir Phineas' maid escorted Princess Celeste to her chambers at the end of the night, and helped her change into her nightgown. The chastity cage still locked tight.

--

To be continued...