The (Sissy) Princess Bride Ch. 02

Story Info
The princess is used by her jealous suitors.
968 words
4.4
11.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess Celeste awoke in the dark to a noise in the hallway. The door opened slowly. Two armed men were silhouetted in the doorway.

She started to scream.

The men rushed in, stuffing a gag in her mouth to stifle her screams, then grabbed her and carried her out of the room. She squirmed and struggled as the men carried her down the hall, but they were much stronger than her and she was not able to escape.

They took her out of the castle and into a cabin on the edge of the woods, throwing her down on the floor before leaving.

She lay on the floor, still gagged, and looked around. She saw Lord Oleander and Baron Reinhardt standing over her.

Both men looked pleased with themselves.

Baron Reinhardt removed the gag from her mouth. "So good of you to join us this morning."

Princess Celeste coughed to clear her throat, "what is the meaning of this?" She demanded.

"We're here to take what is rightfully ours" Lord Oleander chuckled.

The princess looked at the two men, both sporting skeevy grins, and swallowed hard. They wanted to fuck her, she realized. She swallowed again, conscious of her caged cock, they were going to discover her secret.

She looked around for an escape, but there was only one door and the men stood between her and it.

Baron Reinhardt stepped towards her, fondling his crotch. He ran his hand up the inside of her thigh, rubbing it against her crotch, causing her to gasp.

Princess Celeste could feel the blood draining from her face as he grasped her cage.

"What's this?" He demanded

Oleander stepped forward as Reinhardt tore off the princess' nightgown, exposing her caged cock.

"Well well well, it turns out our princess is a little sissy bitch" said Reinhardt.

The two men burst into laughter as the baron squeezed the princess' balls under her cage. He leaned in close to the princess, biting her ear and whispering "we're going to have so much fun with you."

She tried to free herself from his grasp. He released her balls and rubbed his finger across the princess' asshole. Princess Celeste was too stunned to react.

"You are in no position to fight us" Lord Oleander laughed.

Reinhardt pushed back her head and spat on her face before unbuckling has pants and letting his thick cock hang free.

"Such a pretty thing" He cooed. "Who knew that all these years you were hiding your true self."

He grabbed her by the hair and forced her face up to his cock.

"Open wide princess"

Princess Celeste swallowed hard and felt tears prick at the corners of her eyes. She didn't know how to fight back.

Reinhardt forced his cock deep into her open mouth. He pumped furiously, pushing deeper and deeper until he bottomed out. His hands clamped down hard on her ears, forcing her head further down his shaft.

As she choked on Reinhardt's cock, Oleander freed his cock and positioned himself behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and put his wet tongue against her asshole.

As he licked her puckered hole, she squirmed against him, trying to free herself. But with her body unable to move, the pleasure became excruciating and she moaned on Reinhardt's cock.

"Good slut" Reinhardt taunted as she squirmed and moaned.

Oleander slapped her ass and positioned his cock on her tight hole. She cried out, straining against her captors as she was impaled on both men. As Oleander entered her ass, her head was pulled down even more onto Reinhardt's swollen penis.

Princess Celeste cried as the two men fucked her from both sides. She had never felt so violated.

She began moaning louder, realizing that neither man would be satisfied until she screamed. Oleander gripped her hair tightly, pounding her ass even harder. She arched her back, fighting to keep the pleasure from overwhelming her.

Her ass muscles quivered and pulsated as Oleander forced his huge cock deeper and deeper into her.

She heard a loud smack and quickly realized that it was Oleander striking her ass again. The sensation was driving her insane.

She let out a loud moan stifled by Reinhardt's cock.

"Aww you're a real screamer aren't you slut? You love my big dick don't you?" Reinhardt taunted.

The cock pounded against anus kept pistoning, harder and harder. Her cheeks were flushed red, tears and spit covering her face.

Suddenly Oleander shoved his dick deep in her ass and held it there, moaning as he squirted cum deep inside her.

He thrust one more time slamming his hips against hers, driving Reinhardt's cock even deeper down her throat.

He gave her ass another slap.

She gagged on the cock in her throat as Oleander slowly pulled his cock out of her hole.

Reinhardt suddenly pulled her off his cock, stroking it himself as he started to spray his cum all over her He smiled wickedly, spraying the cream from his massive cock all over her chest and body.

Princess Celeste couldn't breathe as he coated her body in spunk. She sobbed as the cream covered her bare breasts and exposed cage.

The two men let her drop to the floor, spent, as they put their pants back on and left to return to the castle, talking and laughing.

Princess Celeste lay groaning covered in cum, with more and more dripping out of her gaping hole.

Several minutes passed before she got up and staggered around the cabin searching for rags to clean herself. She wiped the cum off her as best as she could, put her nightgown back on and staggered back to the castle, making it to her room and collapsing into bed, her ass throbbing and her cock dripping in it's cage.