All Comments on 'The Sissy Ultimatum'

by FrostShard

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
He "stumbled" into her lingerie drawer?

How does one stumble into and open a dresser drawer by mistake? This guy is a creepy perv. She should run for the hills. I can't imagine anything more disgusting for her than to open the door and see him sitting there with his dick hanging out of the crotchless panties with his hairy butt exposed. Makes me want to throw up at the very thought of that picture. Hairy butt? Can you say nasty and NOT in a good way? What were you thinking? Also this isn't BDSM, it's Fetish. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
same!

Gotta explore where it goes, I chose red too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Where does it end?

Does it end with a cock in his ass while he sucks on a cock? No. That is only halfway to estrogen shots, breast development, laser hair removal and castration. Then Penis turns inside out and he's a she. Good substitute for his wife's bulls when she's busy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue... Can't wait to see where you take this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved it

Please continue, great story cant wait to see how things work out, i know which i would choose !!!!!! (red panties) xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
god damn. I really want to know what would happen.

Honestly I don't know if I could make that choice at all. I want both. I like to switch roles but only choose one. I'd probably pick the panties too. you should continue for sure.

Ignore the idiotic comment below...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
All Red

Chloe already knows his choice - red. She also wants it to be red. Red is his nature, don't fight it. Embrace it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More!!

She should make him sign a contract. Hand over all his assets so he has nothing. No escape now, can't change his mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

This was a really enticing beginning, I hope you'll continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Question

My answer would be red too, only I would have shaved my ass and entire body completely. No sense holding back anymore. Can't wait for next chapter ... please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Red for me also

I do not think there was really any chance of any other outcome . What a blessing 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Red for Me

It would be a dream come true...I love wearing panties and it would be great to the true sissy inside me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoyed this. I hope you will follow up...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?

what are you fucking gay?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Red Panties

I would have taken the red panties and like another persons comment I would have been hairless from my eyebrows down. If she wanted to put a cock cage on me I wouldn't hesitate either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

hope this continues. great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Would she change him totally

Since he choose the red panties will she àllow him to eat her cum filled pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

dumb bastard she will be taking other cocks and not doing him god he is stupid pack your duds and get the hell out

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Uh, wait. What category?

Right. Your writing is good at communicating your main character's thoughts and feelings, which I really like in erotica. The dialogue is also well done. I think this story is a very good start to a longer story, or series. We will only have his recollections to know how incredibly hot Chloe is in bed, and, of course, the real-time descriptions of her studs taking her to the heights of sexual ecstasy, while he gets clean-up duty in whatever outfit his Mistress selects.

Comments on categorization do not detract from the quality of the story.

The Non-Consent/Reluctance category is often under-used in a variety of other categories, however, you've managed to use it when Cross-Dresser/Tran-Sexual seems better suited. Chloe clearly and calmly gave him a choice, and even went the extra mile of staying away for 2 days to not influence him. Since you did not choose to let us into his thoughts during that time, his choice seems very free, and hardly reluctant. I get the feeling that some of the stories that might follow would span the gamut from BDSM, to Fetish, Loving Wives, to Gay Male. Who knows, perhaps Mistress would have a Lesbian scene?

I think this story is a doorway to so many stories, that I don't know how to choose. Your writing is good enough to take it any way you feel. Thanks! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ted Panties Ii

In choosing the red panties did Clhoe train him to be a true sissy sucking Cock and cleaning up her cum filled pussy and take it up the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
what do you do?

The answer is easy. Leave the bitch. Pack your clothes, but drop them off at Goodwill. Then go buy your own sissy clothes and start your new life as a Californian who was meant to be fucked up.

Either way, you aren't a man and don't need some woman telling you what cock to suck!

Just stay away from the midwest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I love the way this is going.

Please continue. As already stated, you have a good way of conveying his thoughts. Can't wait for when his REAL feminization starts. Maybe some reluctance and forced Bi?

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

Same choice for me

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Good story,I hope a Part2 is on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So you have the definition of a sissy wrong and her whole bullshit idea would have lead to her being out on the street. When she leaves, throw all her stuff in garbage bags, change the locks on the doors and end the relationship. She wants to humiliate and control you. Dumb.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous