The Sissy Who Gave Milk Pt. 05

Story Info
Gene therapy makes a nancy boy lactate.
1.4k words
4.52
8.4k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

To recap, I began making breast milk after a regimen of genetic therapy in the feminization laboratory where my mistress, Madame Belfort, performs research.

Madame and her boss, Doctor Pavlova, enjoyed suckling me and nursing on my first milk late on a Friday afternoon at the lab. Doctor asked whether she might stay with Madame and me at our home overnight to continue studying me.

When we returned to Madame's residence she told me to make a plate of cheese and crackers for them and to serve it with wine on the patio. I did as instructed and found that the two women were already in high spirits because of their medical success.

I then set to work making their dinner. The ladies enjoyed my chicken croquettes along with potatoes au gratin and my homemade strawberry ice cream for dessert.

By the time they finished eating, my breast were already filled with milk again and it began leaking into my breast pads. I was frightened that the milk would soon soak through my pads and wet my silk blouse. How embarrassing that would be!

Doctor Pavlova recognized the signs of my distress and asked, "Pattie, dear, are you full of milk again?"

I was so thankful for the doctor's sensitivity that I started sobbing happily and nodded my head. Madame had told me during therapy that lactating women are emotional and often cry.

"Let's take the boy to your bedroom, Marcy," said Doctor to Madame.

Madame led me by the hand and Doctor followed us. She helped me out of my blouse and brassiere, and settled me on the bed. Both women then laid on top of me and began nursing.

The ladies chatted about my milk as they suckled.

"This is the most wonderful milk I've ever tasted!" exclaimed the doctor.

"Yes!" agreed Madame. "It's sweeter and richer than anything!"

As the women nursed and chatted I experienced a long slow orgasm and quietly soaked my nylon panties with gooey jizz. My climax was like those that real women enjoy when they're breastfeeding.

We all slept together in Madame's king size bed that night. In the wee morning hours my breasts were full again causing me to squirm in discomfort. Madame awoke and knew right away that I was in distress. She awakened Doctor Pavlova and they both suckled my tits until they were empty. I experienced another prolonged climax.

I made a hardy breakfast of waffles, bacon, eggs and sausage for the women when we awoke the next morning. I declined any food but Doctor insisted that I eat because I needed extra calories to make more milk.

When I served Doctor she asked me to sit next to her. She lifted my shorty nightgown and massaged a breast until is began to squirt. Then she directed my milk into her coffee cup.

She sipped the cafe-au-lait and said it was tastier than any coffee she had ever drunk. Then she directed milk from my other breast into Madame's coffee. Madame agreed that my milk was even better than fresh cream. I moaned with pleasure and my weenie stiffened again.

The ladies continued nursing on me Saturday morning. However, they could not keep up with my prodigious milk flow. So, Doctor took a half gallon milk carton from our refrigerator, emptied it and instructed me to express my breast milk into that.

When Doctor departed after dinner on Saturday she took the full container of my breast milk with her. She also told Madame to buy several nursing bras for me and to bring me with her to the lab on Monday morning.

We met Doctor in her office first thing on Monday. She told Madame that she had brought my breast milk to their cafeteria on Sunday and that all the nurses on duty loved it. Now she wanted me to sit next to the coffee and tea service so that the nurses could get fresh milk directly from my breasts.

So, I went to the cafeteria with the two women. Doctor instructed me to position a chair next to the beverage service. Then she removed my blouse and unclipped both panels of my nursing bra to expose my nipples. Several nurses were watching closely and two were giggling.

Doctor poured herself a cup of coffee, then drew a chair up next to mine and squeezed my nipples until she had expressed enough milk for her coffee.

Then she announced to the nurses, "Pattie's milk is wonderful in coffee and tea. You don't know what you're missing. Try it, you'll love it!"

Two nurses who had just poured their coffee came forward. They sat in chairs on both sides of me and squirted my milk into their cups.

These younger women had exceptionally soft and warm hands. My weenie began to stir and I was glad to be wearing a cloth diaper under plastic panties.

The two nurses sipped their beverages and told the others that my milk was rich and creamy. One gave me a kiss on the cheek and the other patted my head. I was so proud to be of service to these women!

A steady stream of nurses milked me that morning. Soon I was experiencing another long quiet orgasm. I was living my erotic dream while dozens of women took turns sitting beside me and squirting my milk into their coffee and tea.

Doctor ordered that I perform the same service in the afternoon. As the nurses milked me I slowly saturated my diaper with sissy cum. I had never imagined that such erotic bliss was possible!

Madame and Doctor wanted to advertise their amazing medical success. So, they took me to an international feminization conference in London. Madame gave a lecture describing their gene therapy procedure.

Then she called me up on stage, expressed my milk into a glass and held it up for the female audience to see. They applauded loudly and many women approached Madame after the talk for more information.

After Madame's lecture I spent the mornings and afternoons of the conference seated near the beverage service in my nursing bra. Hundreds of the female participants milked me into the coffee and tea. I slowly leaked sperm into my panties and quietly climaxed during every session.

Madame was very happy with the success of her talk and about my participation at the conference. So, she changed our nightly sex play which had always been me giving her cunnilingus. Now we assumed the sixty-nine position and I licked her while she jilled me off into period panties.

We shared wonderful mutual orgasms over the next several weeks and bonded more closely than ever before. I spent the nights in her bed rather than in the maid's room. Madame spooned me in a loving embrace until I fell into a peaceful sleep.

One evening Madame took me to a trendy restaurant for dinner. While we waited for our meals to arrive she totally surprised me with an engagement ring and a marriage proposal. The round cut diamond solitaire took my breath away.

When I began sobbing for joy Madame hugged me to her bosom. I dried my tears with the lace hanky from my purse. Then Madame planted a passionate kiss on my red lips.

We happily discussed our wedding plans as we ate our meal and drank champagne. Madame planned for me to wear a traditional bridal gown with lots of frills and lace. The ensemble would include petticoats, a long train and a floor length tulle veil.

After we changed into our night gowns that evening at bedtime Madame gave me another wonderful surprise. Since we were now engaged we would have girl-on-top intercourse. I love having women on top of me!

When we got between the sheets Madame straddled my thighs and kissed me deeply for a long while. Her large breasts hung down gracefully like ripe fruit. Sensuous sissy feelings permeated every fiber of my being and my weenie stiffened. Then she engulfed my dickie with her warm moist pussy. Madame screwed me until we both climaxed in a joyous celebration of our mutual love and devotion. This was sissy heaven!

The End

Your comments are welcome.