The Sissy Who Gave Milk Pt. 04

Story Info
Gene therapy makes a nancy boy lactate.
1.6k words
4.6
5.7k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/08/2023
Created 10/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

To recap, I was selected as a candidate to undergo genetic therapy in the sissification laboratory where my mistress, Madame Belfort, performs research. Her goal was to make sissies produce breast milk. Madame's supervisor, Doctor Pavlova, required that I pass behavioral tests of passivity and obedience to women before the therapy began. The tests revealed that I had the temperament of a shy young maiden.

Madame immediately began my gene replacement therapy. After about two weeks my breast tissue became soft and sensitive. She was very pleased with this progress and one evening while we were relaxing at home Madame surprised me.

"Pattie," she said with a smile, "I've bought some training bras for you."

"Oh, Madame! Thank you!" I gushed.

"They're in my boudoir," she continued, "and I'd like to try one on you."

Five pretty bras were arrayed on Madame's bureau. The nylon and spandex apparel were all buttery soft and stretchy. One was white with pink hearts, another was baby blue with unicorns and a third was ivory with rosebuds. All these clasped in front. The remaining two were solid lilac and strawberry and had back closures.

Madame unbuttoned my satin blouse and removed it along with my silky camisole. Next she handed me the pink heart bralette and we both giggled girlishly. When I slipped my arms through the thin nylon straps wonderful sissy feelings grew inside me. Then Madame fastened the bra and turned me to face the mirror.

The cute reflection made my penis stiffen. Madame noticed the bulge in my skirt, reached under and began tenderly massaging my dickie. I was thankful to be wearing plastic panties when sissy feelings overwhelmed me and my jizz erupted.

"That was to celebrate your first training bra, Pattie!" she said mirthfully.

I was so grateful that I replied "Madame, may I lick you?"

She eagerly accepted and I gave her five orgasms, one for each bra.

I never had training bras before, only regular ones with padding. These felt so much better. I luxuriated in every one of my five pretty bras that week.

On Friday, Madame took me to see her boss at the laboratory. Doctor Pavlova removed my sheer ivory blouse and the unicorn bra that I was wearing. Then she seated herself on a sofa and had me sit on her knee. The doctor looked closely at my breasts and massaged one. To my complete surprise the nipple became erect. Next Doctor put her lips on the nipple and sucked. She obviously enjoyed herself very much because she began sucking harder and breathing more rapidly.

Madame noticed that her boss had become sexually aroused and offered to relieve her tension. Doctor was still sucking my breast but she nodded her head in agreement. Madame sat next to us on the sofa, lifted Doctor's skirt and fingered her pussy until she climaxed.

Doctor commended Madame on the excellent results of her therapy and on the hand job. Then she asked, "Marcy, do you mind if I take Pattie bra shopping when he's outgrown training bras?"

"Not at all, Doctor," replied Madame. "Thank you for offering."

"I'm glad to do it," said Doctor, "and I'd like to see both of you back here again next Friday." Friday afternoons became a regular sucking and fingering treat for the Doctor. Madame was scoring a lot of points with her boss, too!

A few weeks later my breasts began budding. Doctor Pavlova picked me up at home on a Saturday afternoon. I was wearing my rosebud training bra under a lavender Calvin Klein pull-over top. Madame wished us happy shopping and she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Doctor drove me to Nordstrom's for a bra fitting. The saleslady measured me and said that I was size 34A. Then she took us to the brassiere section and pointed out some lovely styles for small breasted women.

"This Warner's Cloud 9 bra is super soft on the breasts. It's also wireless which would be very comfortable for a young lady like your daughter," said the woman to Doctor Pavlova.

"Oh, this is not my daughter. Pattie, is a sissy boy undergoing breast therapy at my medical lab. We intend that he will produce milk one day," said Doctor proudly.

The saleslady was shocked by that information but she recovered quickly.

"Well, in that case I'm more than happy to help you and the young man. Do you have a favorite color, Pattie?"

"I love sunflower yellow, pale pink and lots of other pastel shades," I answered.

The lady located a size 34A Cloud 9 style in pink and gave it to the doctor to hold. Then she showed us a Maidenform Comfort Devotion bra with lace around the cups and a pretty little bow in the middle. There were none in yellow or pink but the Peach Swirl came close and it was a darling design. So Doctor took it, too.

"We'd also like to see some sexier styles to round out Pattie's wardrobe," said Doctor.

The saleslady showed us several push-up, balconette and demi cup bras along with additional lacy styles. I fell in love with the Maidenform Love the Lift Push Up, the Adore Me Push Up Demi and a Calvin Klein Seductive Lace bra.

We took our wonderful haul of brassieres to the dressing room. Doctor showed me how to lean forward so that my little titties would drop into the bra cups for a better fit. She tried each one on me and always adjusted the bra straps, loving every second of it.

When she removed the final bra Doctor sat me on her lap and fondled my naked breast buds. I loved feeling this strong woman take control and my dickie stiffened in my panties. Her deepening breaths showed that she was becoming aroused too.

Then she said, "Pattie, it's been a long time since you've given me a sperm sample. I'd like one now if you don't mind."

I was so grateful to Doctor for taking me bra shopping that I immediately lay on the carpeted floor of the fitting room, raised my skirt and lowered my Bali nylon tanga panties. Doctor Pavlova straddled me and then gripped the base of my weenie between her thumb and forefinger to prevent early ejaculation.

Doctor screwed me until she climaxed euphorically. She tried to stifle a cry of ecstasy but our saleslady heard the noise and walked in to investigate. Just then Doctor got off of me and let go of my weenie. I jetted a stream of hot cum onto the ceiling and shrieked joyously. The startled saleslady sprinted out of the room.

My breasts continued to grow and each time I went up a cup size Doctor Pavlova took me shopping for new bras. We went to a different store every time because our fitting room lovemaking sessions made us unwelcomed.

When I reached size DD I was hoping that my jugs wouldn't grow any bigger. I already had to lean backwards a little in order to stay upright in high heels. Nevertheless, they grew to size GG before stopping. Each boob was now larger than my whole head.

When Doctor Pavlova returned me home with six new 34GG bras she conferred with Madame. "I think he's ready to begin lactation, Marcy, don't you?" she asked.

"Yes, Doctor, I would have started earlier but you and Pattie enjoy bra shopping so much that I didn't want to interfere."

"That's alright," replied the doctor. "We'll just start shopping for nursing bras now."

On Monday morning Madame took me to her office and started me on the drug prolactin to start my milk flowing. She also gave me a package of absorbent breast pads to take home.

Milk began seeping from my tits on Friday while I was doing my sissy maid chores. So, I phoned Madame. She rushed home and collected a small amount of my milk in a cup. Then she told me to put breast pads in my bra.

We were scheduled for our weekly appointment with Doctor Pavlova that afternoon. Madame was very excited about showing my milk to the doctor.

When we entered the doctor's office she held the milky cup aloft and exclaimed "We did it, boss!" Doctor and Madame high-fived and then embraced happily.

Meanwhile, my flow had increased dramatically. My breast pads were saturated and milk was leaking all over my pink crop top. I was totally embarrassed.

"Don't be ashamed, Pattie," said Doctor Pavlova. "We've been hoping this would happen for a long time."

Then she asked Madame "Have you expressed his milk yet, Marcy?"

"No," she answered. "This is just leakage."

"Wonderful!" said Doctor enthusiastically. "His breasts must be full!"

Then she said to me "Come here, Pattie," and she indicated that I should sit in her lap. When I sat the doctor removed my bra and began suckling a breast. While she enjoyed my milky offering the other breast began spurting milk, too. Doctor indicated to Madame to join her and she began nursing on my other tit.

Two dominant women nursing on my swollen mammaries was too much to bear. Soon I climaxed in my nylon panties. It was an orgasm more satisfying than any I had never known before. Madame and Doctor hardly seemed to notice my exuberance though and they continued sucking until I was dry.

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.