The Sister Chronicles Pt. 02 - Darby

Story Info
Darby's devious, sexy plan is revealed, did it work?
7.5k words
4.46
7.3k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to the reader(s): This is the second chapter in the "Sister Chronicles" series.

I highly suggest you read the first one, appropriately named, "The Sister Chronicles,"

for context. Or don't, although you might be missing something...

It felt like my heart was beating a mile a minute. My hands were clammy and I couldn't catch my breath. Taking a deep breath, I tried to calm my ragged nerves. Ed was standing right in front of me in nothing but a towel, his hair still wet from the shower, drips making lazy trails down his lightly-haired and well-muscled chest. He had just overheard me dressing down that punk-ass grandma and said something snarky about it.

"Yeah, you know, can't let the bastards think they can game." I was thankful my voice didn't flutter as I shoved the words out. I drank in the sight of his partially naked body; Ed had filled out since he left for college. A few years ago he moved into his dorm a goofy boy but returned a man.

A fucking hot man too, fuck.

His chest was muscled, but not too much. He had strong shoulders and arms with just the right amount of definition. His stomach was not flat but had a bit of softness around it, just like I liked it. His chest hair was short and sparse as if it was newly planted grass trying to take root.

Hard and soft in all the right places.

The white towel he had wrapped around his waist was cinched tightly, so tight that I could see his bulge pushing against the material.

Oh, to be that towel right now.

I was lost in this intoxicating vision and even more heady daydream, but at the same time, I was certain I was missing something.

Shit, what did he just say? Something about them being grandparents?

"Wha...?" I stammered, trying to wrench my gaze off his body and succeeding, but only reaching his full lips. "Oh, that...yeah, fuck 'em. Just because they're older doesn't mean they get treated any differently."

We stood there for a second, I had no idea what to say. I shifted slightly, hoping the towel would somehow release its death grip on Ed's waist and drop to the ground. Instead, Ed said, "well, as you can tell by my nipples it's a bit chilly out here. I should probably go put some clothes on."

No, that's the opposite of what I think you should do.

The moment the word "nipples" came out of his mouth I shifted my gaze to them. They were small, pink little nipples with a scattering of hair around them. Both were jutting out, hard and ready. First his chest, then lips, now nipples. I shouldn't keep staring at his nipples, either.

Fuck. Think of something to say, Darby! Um...need some help warming up those nips, bro? No...Did you remember to shave your balls? No! Damnit. Want me to carry that cock while you carry the towel?

Ugh...

I saw the bathroom out of the corner of my eye and without another word, I escaped into it and shut the door behind me. Thankful I made it out of there without making an ass out of myself, I immediately turned the shower on, stripped, and stepped in the steaming hot shower. The water felt amazing dousing my body, the hot water enveloping me like a lover. It ran into every crack and crevice, cascading off my hard nipples, down my stomach, and over my aching pussy. I turned around, feeling the hot water pounding against my back, rolling down and over my ass cheeks. Some of it made its way in between my cheeks to touch and tease my asshole.

I grabbed the handle of the removable shower head, changed the setting to 'pulse' and put my left foot on the edge of the tub. I aimed that pulsating jet of hot water straight at my throbbing pussy. I let the water caress her for a few seconds, but my patience had worn thin. Using my free hand, I spread my lips and felt waves of pleasure course through me as the water battered my clit.

"Yes!" I grunted, low so no one would hear me. "Lick my pussy Ed, eat me you fuck. Eat it!" I envisioned Ed on his knees in front of me, looking up at me with those deep hazel eyes. I reached down and grabbed his head with both hands and roughly shoved him into my pussy. I thrust my hips forward and pulled his head in, fucking that sexy face.

It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm hit. There was no build-up or warning, it hit me like a sharp slap on my ass. Hard. As it started to throb in time with the pulses of the water, I couldn't help but gasp out loud. The feeling was intense. It was so intense my leg started to shake, threatening to dump me unceremoniously to the floor of the tub. Alarmed, I let go of my pussy lips and grabbed the nearest thing I could find ... the shower curtain. There was a brief moment when I thought it would hold my weight, but that moment was short-lived and I felt it give way. With a yelp of surprise, I tumbled out of the tub, a tangle of wet limbs and a plastic shower curtain.

When I got my bearings back, I started laughing, the whole situation was so fucked up that it was funny. I was soaked, laying on the floor, and the bathroom was a wreck. When I was finally able to stop laughing at myself, I lay there trying to catch my breath. I heard something I couldn't quite put my finger on immediately. The sound was inconsistent but repetitive.

What the fuck is that? Is it...outside? Tires on gravel? No, sounds more like ... rain? Wait, oh my fucking god!

I ripped the curtain off me and looked around the bathroom. The handle from the shower head was swinging back and forth, spraying no, pulsing the bathroom with water. Everything was soaked, the mirror, the lights, Mom's shitty fake plants. I jumped up, shut the water off, and stood there bemusedly looking around. In a relatively dry part of the mirror, I caught my reflection, and that had me laughing again, dry crazy ass hair, a soaked bathroom, broken shower curtain.

Oh fuck, I'm a mess. Well, now I have to fix all this shit.

Still smiling, I tried to dry off with a wet towel, gave up, and started cleaning the bathroom naked.

********************************************************************************

"Hey, Allison, what's up?"

I had gotten the bathroom back together and spent the morning playing Dying Light 2 and writing in my "diary". A sultry voice broke the silence repeating the phrase, "pick up the phone whore." The sound yanked me out of my daze and back to reality. For my phone to ring at all was an unwelcome surprise. One that I usually greeted by releasing a stream of profanities while throwing the phone down in disgust, the call going unanswered. This time I did answer it though, Allison was probably the only person in the world whose call I always answer.

"Not much, just wanted to see how your prep was coming along. I've started working on mine, kinda like I told you I was going to but with a few changes. Our parents aren't leaving anytime soon so I had to plan around them."

"Oh yeah? What are you doing then?" I asked, curious.

"Well, I'm still doing the first few steps in the plan like normal. I'm wearing less and less around him, making sure I'm in his room a lot, caressing my bare skin, or spreading my legs far enough for him to grab a quick peek," she giggled. "I think tonight or tomorrow night we'll play the game."

Allison was practically my polar opposite in a lot of ways, I have shoulder-length brown hair, hers is red and long, I'm short, and she's tall. I love to play video games, she's a hiker. However, we do have one thing in common.

We both have very hot brothers.

One brutally boring evening we both hatched a plan to own our brothers. It would start with us flirting outrageously with them, subtly and creatively, not brashly like just dropping our shorts and bending over. From there we would slowly escalate and increase the heat. The goal was to make them come on to us, or for them to cross the line and think it was their idea, or realize it was their fault. We just had to push them over the edge so they had no choice, and once they crossed it, they were ours.

Allison planned to progressively wear less and less until one day when they start playing their go-to "I'm fucking bored to death" game called "Who's the pussy?" She'd be as close to naked as she could get. Then she'd take it to the next level, knowing her brother would be horny. Sounds like her plan is coming together nicely.

"You think he'll do it? Really?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. This new plan is better. I'll bet him he can't grab Mom's towel, which will force him to sneak into our parent's bathroom. When he gets there, thanks to my perfect timing, he'll see Mom and Dad hardcore fucking like they always do in the shower. He'll lose the ability to think rationally and it'll be a cakewalk from there. Dad pounding Mom and me almost naked will be all the ammo I need. He won't be able to think with anything other than his dick."

"He doesn't know it but he's mine." Allison finished in a breathy, low voice full of anticipation.

"Fuck that's hot. I've almost finished the orgasm "diary" and my t-shirt and skimpy boxer short outfits have his eyes deliciously wandering. The hard part is I'm so fucking wet and horny I have to masturbate constantly to keep from just fucking him."

Allison made a soft growling sound, ending in a long, slow exhale. "You be sure and tell me what happens. Just the thought of you touching yourself all day to avoid fucking Ed has got me worked up, damn. Listen to this," Allison moved the phone away from her face, and for a second I couldn't hear anything. Then I could hear her breathing in the distance, sounding soft and ragged. Much louder, I could hear the sounds of something very wet being rubbed and slapped. She had moved the phone down to her pussy so I could hear how wet she was, and she sounded wet.

Allison brought the phone back to her ear and asked, "could you hear me?"

"Yes, Jesus fucking Christ Allison, that sounds like fun." I thought about dropping my shorts but couldn't, I had shit to do.

Allison, clearly still masturbating while she was talking to me stuttered while she said, "This is so hot, why didn't we do this sooner?"

"Because our brothers were either in college or dorks," I explained with a grin.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Slut."

"Whore."

We ended our call the same way we've ended it for years.

After our folks finally left dragging enough luggage behind them to allow for a new outfit every day for a month without doing laundry, I opened my door and padded down the hallway to Ed's room. By the look of it, you'd never know he'd been in there for the better part of 18 years (except the last few when he was at college). There were piles of dirty clothes, a desk, a rumpled mess of a bed, a towel unceremoniously dropped on the floor, and not much else. No posters, plants, or any amount of decoration.

I crawled into his bed, burrowing under the comforter, and inhaled deeply. His scent filled my nostrils, making my nipples tighten and sparking a fire deep inside me. Wait, spark is the wrong word...no, it stoked the fire already burning inside me. That's more accurate. The fire's been there, it just grows hotter, ebbing and flowing, sometimes feeling barely contained. I rolled over on my back, bent my knees, and spread my legs wide. It was easy to slip a finger past the leg of my boxers to lightly touch my smooth pussy. I teased my lips, tickled down to my asshole, and back up, tracking all around softly. I arced my back and let out a soft moan, my mind's eye replaying the scene earlier, coveting every unclothed inch of Ed's body. With each body part I imagined, I let my finger dip deeper between the moist folds of my pussy. The strong shoulders (deeper, feeling the heat), his solid chest with a spatter of hair (deeper, feeling the wet, raising my ass off the bed), the strong yet soft and thick waist (deeper, almost to the center, slowly thrusting up and down, tightening my ass), the bulge in the towel.

Even though I wanted to stay here, in his bed, wrapped in covers that smelled of him, and let myself orgasm I knew I shouldn't. I reluctantly got up and headed out, but before I left, I grabbed the towel he was wearing earlier. Once safely back in my bed, I tore off my clothes and buried my face in the towel. I inhaled deeply, moving it around, hoping to find some remnant of him.

Nothing.

Frustrated, I thought about digging out my favorite new toy, the cherry red starlet 3, and maybe even my vibrating anal beads and really tearing one loose, but I couldn't. I had run out of time. Probably best this way too, being this horny will certainly motivate me to continue the seduction of my brother instead of chickening out.

I got up, tossed the towel into the corner (if he sees that it'll only help the cause), and surveyed the room.

Did it smell like cherries and my perfume? Check.

Was it messy enough to make him want to look closer? Check.

Could he see a few cherry posters and stuff around the room from the door? Check.

Finally, I grabbed the "diary" I had written over the last few days and set it on top of a pile of books and electronics. He couldn't miss it.

The stage was set. I stepped out, closed the door most of the way, found a comfortable place to hide, and waited for my prey to arrive.

From my vantage point in the living room, I saw him shuffle through the front door and head into the kitchen. After a second I heard him laugh and saw him shaking his head and head down the hall, directly into his room.

Shit, he didn't even look at my door much less go in the room. Anxiety flooded through me and I started second-guessing my whole plan. What if he doesn't look? What if he does and doesn't care?

I shifted around a bit to get a better view of the hallway then thankfully, Ed emerged from his room wearing nothing but boxer briefs.

Oh, fuck me, he's so hot. And almost naked.

My left hand reached under my shirt, found my hard nipple, and softly caressed and pinched it. I watched Ed get to my door and hesitate a second, then I heard him call out, "Hey sis, you in there?" He paused, waiting for an answer that would never come. He knocked again, this time pretty loudly. One more pause and this was the longest I've ever had to go through. This was the moment of truth, if he went in my room then game on, if not, then it was back to the drawing board.

The world seemed to come to a standstill. I held my breath, stopped playing with myself, and waited.

With a slight shrug of his shoulders as if he was talking to himself, Ed pushed my door open and entered my well-laid trap.

I planned to wait until he left and then talk to him but I couldn't resist the urge to peek. It took a few minutes but I army crawled to my wide-open door and peeked around the corner.

Ed was holding my diary in front of him, his eyes wide. I couldn't tell what page he was on, but I could tell he was more than a little interested. I saw him flip a few pages and begin reading again. He had the book in his left hand and as I watched, his right hand dropped to his boxers and squeezed his dick. He moaned softly, causing my pussy to release a flood of juice. I was on all fours, peeking around the corner, so I reached behind me and stuck my hand down my shorts. I felt past my ass cheeks, down my crack, past my asshole, and stopped at the dripping wet center. I teased the hole a little before making it to my clit. I barely kept from moaning when I rubbed it.

I saw Ed flip another few pages and start to read intently. My eyes left his face and I watched with pure lust as his cock grew and grew, pushing against the fabric of his boxers. It created a huge tent in front of him, seemingly pointed straight at my bed.

I like the way you think you fucking dick. Why can't it just poke through the flap? Damnit.

My fingers were flying across my clit and I felt the orgasm building. At that moment, I saw Ed raise his head and close the book with one hand. He set it down carefully and surveyed the room, and as he did, I backed away, stuck my fingers in my mouth, and stepped quickly around the corner. I watched as he exited my room and closed the door most of the way, his cock still poking out in front of him.

He turned and headed toward his room. Just before he got there I came out of my hiding spot, headed nonchalantly toward my room, and said, "Hey bro, whatcha up to?"

Ed looked over his shoulder, being very careful to turn only his head. "Nothing," he nervously replied, "...just need to grab something really quick before I jump in the shower."

I caressed his muscled back with my eyes, tracing the contours of his shoulder blades, his lower back, and the hint of dimples before the waistband of his boxers blocked my view. I started to reach out, my desire to pull those boxers down and kiss those dimples almost too much to resist. I watched as my left hand started to move, almost of its own accord, toward Ed's waist. I reluctantly gained control and before anything else happened was able to whisper, "Oh, ok. See ya."

I watched, elated and frustrated as he disappeared into his room. I was about to turn and return to my room when I noticed that, in his rush to get in his room, Ed had left his door open a crack.

Weird, I thought. He's usually good about keeping that closed.

I silently padded a few steps forward and peered through the crack, wondering if I could see anything. Ed's bed was perpendicular to the door, so I was able to see his bed's profile, and the window behind it framing everything. I saw the dark shape of my brother laying on the bed, the leg closest to me bent. From my vantage point, it seemed like his eyes were closed but I couldn't be completely sure. As I watched I noticed his body was moving a little. Wait, no, not his body. Just his right arm was moving, but very slowly. Then he straightened his leg out and I was finally able to see what he was doing.

The dark outline of his cock jutted straight out, pointing toward the ceiling. It was the first time I'd seen it since we were kids, and it was a sight. I couldn't tell how big it was, didn't really care. From what I could see it was gorgeous. Thick too. Ed's right hand was moving very slowly up to the tip...then pause, then slowly back down to the base. He slowly stroked that magnificent piece of meat and I stood, entranced, unable to tear my gaze away.

I pushed my boxers off my hips and stepped out of them. With one hand I grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled it off, and dropped it unceremoniously to the carpet. I was sucking on two of the fingers of my free hand, pushing them as deep as I could without gagging too loudly, then back out. I was unconsciously face fucking myself in time with Ed's strokes. He would reach the tip and I would nibble on my fingertips, then when he stroked back to the base, I'd push my fingers in deeply. My fingers and Ed's cock working in tandem, it was so erotic. The fact that I couldn't see any details, just the dark outline made it somehow even hotter, more surreal, than it already was. The whole world fell away for those few minutes, all that existed was the dance we were engaged in, unbeknownst to him.

The insides of my thighs were littered with wet tracks, made by my juices leaking out of my extremely wet pussy. I knew if I even touched my clit I would orgasm, my whole body was like a tuning fork, humming and waiting to be struck. When he sped up, his ass started lifting off the bed with each stroke. I removed my hand from my mouth and caressed every inch of my body. I tweaked and twisted my nipples, felt down my waist, around my back, and squeezed my ass cheeks. I rubbed my thighs, daring to touch my pussy lips lightly. All while watching my brother masturbate.