The Sister Chronicles Pt. 02 - Darby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard his breath catch in his throat, I saw the first jet of cum fly out of cock and splatter across his chest. My hands immediately stopped roving. I used my left hand to carefully spread my lips wide, and my right middle finger started rubbing circles on my swollen, demanding clit. I took no more than a half dozen small circles before the orgasm hit me, making my knees weak and releasing even more wetness down my thighs. I watched Ed fire off stream after stream, all of it coming to rest on his chest and stomach.

We finished together, his ragged breathing covering up the sounds of my ragged breathing. I didn't realize it but sometime during my climax I had sunk to the carpet, leg's crossed, still able to see in Ed's room but not as clearly as before. I froze, the panic sweeping over me knowing that any second Ed's door could swing open and he'd see me. I couldn't move though, even though every nerve screamed at me to quietly pick up my things and leave I couldn't get my legs to work.

I finally decided to get moving when I heard the click of a switch and Ed's room went dark. Mere seconds later I heard the soft sound of his snores float through the crack in the door.

He was already asleep.

How the fuck do guys do that? It's almost as if their full balls are the only thing keeping them awake, and once they are emptied it's time to sleep. Do they use cum like fuel, where if it's full they are full of energy? And empty they're asleep? I giggled a bit, envisioning a fuel/semen gauge on every man's ball sack. If you didn't want them to go to sleep you just emptied their balls to 1/4 full.

I also started thinking about the sight of my brother's cum shooting out of his cock. I'd been with quite a few boyfriends, and I'd seen every one of them cum. Many times. Some from a slight distance, some from very close-up.

One directly on my face.

None of them caused the jolt of electricity to run through me as it did when I saw my brother cum. And it wasn't just seeing him cum, although extremely hot, it was his actual cum.

I think.

I had to know. Shit like this could not go unresearched. So, time to research.

I imagined myself looking incredibly sexy - Like Halley Berry in Catwoman - as I crawled forward on all fours, moving slowly and stealthily. I thought I looked hot. More likely I looked like a crazy ex slithering forward, biding her time so she could pop up and say, "It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again."

I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing at that visual.

Before I thought it through, I decided to sneak into Ed's room while he slept. I didn't know what I was going to do when I was there, but I had to do it. I crawled to the door and slowly pushed on it until it started to swing inward. Shockingly the hinges did not squeal. After the first push, I had almost enough room to twist sideways and fit through.

When I was growing up in Texas, I remember sitting in 4th-grade class listening to Mrs. Stephenson talk about something or other. The most invasive and painful sound imaginable started blaring over the speakers, along with flashing strobe lights above the door. Her eyes grew wide as saucers and everything she had in her hands dropped to the ground. When Mrs. Stephenson was able to speak again, she raised her arms and clapped them together, the soft flabby lower parts of her biceps looking like wings trying desperately to lift her girth off the ground.

"Air Raid practice kids, under your desks at once!" I had never heard anything so loud, that had frightened me so much, as that.

Until now.

I pushed the door a little harder to get that last little bit of space I needed to slither - glide gracefully - through when the hinges screamed at me with the volume of a Korn concert. I felt my insides turn to jelly and I stopped everything, holding my breath.

Ed's snoring didn't miss a beat. Not one slight variation in timing or volume. Incredible.

I slipped through the door, returning it to its original position once I was safely inside. I paid very close attention to Ed's breathing as I waited for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Once I could see I looked at my brother sleeping peacefully. He was laying on his back, one arm thrown over his eyes, the other laying by his side. He had covered himself haphazardly with a sheet up to his waist, his limp cock clearly outlined. I crept the last few inches until I was right next to him. I could smell his scent, a musky, manly smell, mixed in with what was left of the cologne he wore. I inhaled deeply, letting my eyes close and the smell of him fill me.

Ugh, for fuck sake, why does that turn me on so much?

I opened my eyes and looked him over again. I thought about leaving, but I could not pass up this opportunity. Carefully grabbing his sheet, I slowly slid it down past his waist, to the tip of his cock. I saw it peek through, and I paused, wondering if Ed could feel it too. No changes to his snoring. I pulled some more and the sheet slid the rest of the way down, revealing the length of his shaft and his hairless balls. I wanted to touch them, lick them, and feel them in my mouth. I got my face as close to his dick as I dared and flicked my tongue out, briefly making contact with his shaft.

God, what am I doing? I want more...

When he didn't move, I licked his shaft again, this time a bit longer. I noticed right at the tip he was still a little wet as if semen was still leaking out. I moved a few inches and flicked my tongue out, tasting his cum for the first time.

My nipples tightened; my pussy gushed. I can't describe the feelings that rocked through my whole body but it was electric. I reached out and gingerly grabbed the shaft between my thumb and forefinger, like I was trying to eat flaming hot Cheetos without making a mess, and carefully lifted it up, my eyes on his face the whole time.

My brother's cock is in my hand, holy shit. What am I doing?

There was a string running from the tip of his cock to his pubic area, apparently, enough pre-cum had leaked out to bridge the gap I had just created. I tried to break it with my other hand and watched bemusedly as the connection point moved from Ed's pubic region to the tip of my finger. I slowly brought that finger toward my face, leaning in to meet it halfway, and greedily sucked it into my mouth.

mmmm...it's not enough. I can barely taste it, it's salty but sweet too, damn.

My attention went back to Ed's cock, held daintily between my two fingers. I leaned in carefully, opened my mouth, and slowly lowered it over the wet head of his delicious dick. Just as it broke through my lips Ed mumbled something like 'don't paint a fence, lick the alphabet stupid ... erfffii...', and rolled over on his side. Sadly, he ripped my prize out of my mouth before my lips could close around it, not to mention scaring the shit out of me.

Deciding to leave before I got caught, I put my hands down on the carpet to turn and crawl out but felt something cold and wet under my right hand. I picked it up and realized it was one of Ed's shirts, but it was wet. I grabbed it, army crawled out of his room, and eased the door mostly closed behind me.

*************************************************************************

Step 1, make him notice my body by wearing skimpy outfits. Check.

Step 2, make him think I am extremely sexually frustrated and about to explode. Check.

Step 3, Get him hard thinking about me. Check.

I was laying naked on my bed, face down, legs slightly spread feeling the cool air circulate around my body. I had made my way back to my room with Ed's shirt, tossed it on my bed, stripped, and lay down to review what I had to do next. I bunched Ed's shirt up in my hands so the wet spot was just underneath my face enjoying the smell.

Step 4, Show him everything, and let him know I'm fantasizing about him.

Step 5, Get him so horny he masturbates while watching me cum. Make him lose control.

Step 6, Let him know I know what he's doing.

***********************************************************************************************************

I heard his breath catch in his throat when he opened my bedroom door. I timed it perfectly, moaning loudly and calling out right as he walked past. I was on my back, completely naked, ass raised up and fingers slowly working my wet pussy. One hand on top, the other underneath me penetrating my cunt. I had built a good rhythm, thrusting up with my hips, pushing in with my fingers, and rubbing soft circles on my clit.

Last night I wasn't sure how I would get this plan past this stage. How would I drive him even further, so far that he couldn't help but stroke that cock for me? My head had dropped and my mouth suckled the sweet and salty taste of his cum and realized that was the answer. That's how I would push Ed past the point of no return. Filled with excitement and a bit of fear, I sucked and nibbled his shirt until I fell asleep.

I'd been masturbating for almost an hour now, edging and backing off, edging and backing off. The room was drenched in the aroma of my pussy, and waves of pure lust flowed through the air. I had carefully draped his shirt over my face, leaving only a crack open so I could see the room but he couldn't see my eyes. I watched him come in and hesitate, at first surprised, then worried. When he realized I couldn't see him, he got closer to the bed and I felt his eyes crawl over every inch of my body. I wasn't able to see much but I could see when he crossed the line from excited interest to lust. I watched him move down toward the foot of my bed, knowing he was watching me finger fuck myself. It was all I could to not cum right there, my moans were growing needier and needier. I thought I saw his arm moving in a slow, steady fashion but I couldn't see much through the shirt covering my head.

It was all too soon I saw his dark form retreat, and as he made his way to my door, I saw his cock was jutting out in front of him, long and thick. When he exited my room, I waited for one more second and said, "Fuck me, I can't taste shit from this shirt. The useless fucking towel and now this. For fuck's sake."

He just saw the bait, and I'd just set the hook.

I let my ass fall to the bed, stuffed the fingers of my right hand into my mouth, and let myself tip over the edge, the orgasm that had been denied for so long rocketed through my body. The first wave caused all my muscles to tense, my pussy clamped down tight and my heart was racing. I quickly stuffed Ed's shirt in my mouth so no one would hear me and let loose a guttural, deep growl. Wave after wave pulsed through my body, an unending rollercoaster of pleasure, one that I could tease and continue for quite a while. I stopped though; I had one more thing to do before I set up for the finale.

********************************************************************************

Silent and naked I walked up to his door and stood right in front of it. So close in fact my still rigid nipples were pressed softly against the wood. My feet were right at the crack, and my ear pressed up against it listening to the sounds within. I heard the telltale sound of flesh slapping, of a lubed-up cock being stroked rapidly. Perfect.

Then, I heard the bed squeak and thought I heard the sounds of Ed walking around in there. Did he stop masturbating and start walking around? What the fuck?

A daydream flashed through my head. I lightly scratch at the door, and when he opened it, I'd drop to my knees without saying a word. I'd stay there, gazing up at him, my eyes wide, his cock bobbing in front of my face. I'd see his lust battling with his desire to not cross the line. The line started with the letter "I" and ended with banjos and teeth you could count on one hand, using only your hammer thumb. Once his mouth would open to speak, I'd reach around and grab an ass cheek in each hand and pull him to me. His cock would thrust violently into my little mouth, hitting the back of my throat, and causing me to gag and cough a bit. He might try to pull back, and I'd let him but only for a second, then I'd jam him back into my mouth, even harder. I'd help him masturbate by using my mouth as a fuck hole, with no regard for my comfort or enjoyment. He was the epitome of pure fucking lust and I was a tool to be used. When he finally let his inhibitions go, he would grab two huge handfuls of my hair and thrust hard. He'd push into my mouth while pulling my face into it, fucking his little sister's face for all he was worth.

My eyes would water, my throat would be raw, and I'd gag and make choking sounds but he wouldn't stop. Couldn't stop. It would only take a few minutes before I'd feel his cock swell, and I would taste the sweet precum. Then hot jet after hot jet of salty cum would hit the back of my throat, filling my mouth and dribbling down my chin. I'd swallow every bit until I felt him winding down then I'd keep the last few streams in my mouth. When he was done, I'd let his shrinking cock fall out of my mouth and stand up, looking up into his eyes. After a second or two of looking deep into each other's eyes, I'd tip my head back a little and open my mouth, letting him see the pool of white liquid resting on my tongue. Never breaking eye contact I'd swallow the last of my brothers' warm seed while he watched. A sister swallowing her brother's cum, eye to eye, face to face. No words were spoken.

However hot that was, I wanted him to move on me, not the other way around.

Coming back to reality I continued listening. I heard Ed walking around a bit, then I swear I heard him stop right on the other side of the door. It might've been my imagination but I thought I could hear him breathing, and feel the heat from his body radiating through the wood and touching me.

I must be imagining things.

I heard his bed squeak again and the sound of him stroking his cock hit my ears again. This time the sounds weren't faint, they were clear as day. And they kept getting louder, my pussy was on fire again, my nipples still pressing against the door. I moved slightly from side to side, feeling the grain of the wood caress my nipples, teasing them. I couldn't reach my pussy without stepping away from the door and I didn't want to do that so I reached around and played with my ass, squeezing and massaging it, teasing my asshole with my finger.

From the room, almost as if he were talking directly to me, I heard Ed say, "oh my god, I'm going to cum so hard." I slipped my finger inside my asshole and pumped in and out, closing my eyes and imagining what was going on behind that door. I heard him grunt and continue to stroke, the sounds slowly fading, all sounds except his breathing. I knew he was done, so I reluctantly pulled my finger out of my asshole and went back to my room.

It was time to see if I could get him to masturbate with me.

********************************************************************************

I heard Ed leave his room after a bit and head into the bathroom. Once he was inside, obviously leaving the door open just a crack, I heard the shower start. I left my room, still naked, and strutted down the hall toward his room. I made sure to walk slowly, giving him a nice long view of my ass. I entered his room and looked around, expecting to see another shirt with a wet spot on it balled up on the floor. To my surprise and intense delight, Ed had cum an enormous amount and kept most of it pooled on top of his boxers, which were laid carefully on the floor.

He's serving me as much of him as he could, that's so fucking hot.

I carefully lifted the boxers and, in both hands, walked out of his room and headed toward mine. The bathroom was in between our two rooms and it was painfully obvious that he was peeking out of the bathroom at me. I almost started laughing but thankfully held it together, that would've ruined everything I'd worked so hard to achieve. I entered my room and kicked the door partially shut behind me, leaving a very sizeable gap to look through.

I sat on my bed, facing the door but looked down at the pool of warm cum and boxers in my hand, and waited.

I didn't have to wait long, my brother's form filled the crack in the doorway, the light behind him outlining his shape much clearer than I thought it would. He was so visible I could make out a lot of detail, his muscled legs, his thick waist, and well-formed pecs. His arms were at his sides, lightly touching his hips or resting just below his stomach. He was completely nude as well, his very sizeable, very hard cock jutting out in front of him. It looked long enough to have crossed the boundary of the door and entered my room.

I switched the boxers to one hand and briefly forgot Ed was there. I dipped my head down to smell it, and while it wasn't an entirely pleasant smell, it was the smell of him. Of his seed, his cum, his fucking. It had traveled through his balls and the length of his cock, coming to rest in my palms. It was the essence of Ed and it was hot.

I let my hand roam over my tits, watching Ed from the corner of my eye. I spread my legs wide, giving him a clear view of my pussy, lowered my head down, and dipped my tongue into the still-warm liquid. When I retracted my tongue the taste filled my mouth, making me ache with desire. I was twisting my nipples hard now, wetness staining the bed beneath me. I tasted more of it, watching Ed start to stroke his huge, hard cock right outside my door.

It was working.

I was going to rub my clit but instead, I matched his strokes with my fingers and fucked myself, letting him set the pace. I tasted more of his manliness; it was intoxicating. Our pace increased, the sounds of my fingers slapping my labia mixed with the sounds of his hand stroking his damp cock. I couldn't hold back any longer, I took his boxers and upended them over my upturned face. His cum dripped onto me, each drop increasing my heat and causing me to let out an almost feral moan. When I felt the last of it drip onto my face, I rubbed the boxers across my tits and stomach, then dropped them. I used one hand to fuck myself wildly and the other to rub his cum across my stomach, my tits, my neck, and all over my face. I was covered in it.

I felt my body cresting, riding the top of this wave and staying there, exquisitely and utterly all-consuming. I wiggled back until I felt the wall, grabbed his boxers and shoved them in my mouth, and stopped fighting my orgasm. I clenched my ass cheeks, lifting up off the bed, fingers, on one hand, rubbing my clit, the fingers on the other pounding inside me. The orgasm hit me like a tidal wave, causing me to cry out through the fabric of the boxers. I felt wetness run down my legs, down my asshole, my fingers drenched. The only two things in the world right now were the orgasms wracking my body and Ed's huge cock, his hand stroking it hard and fast. Our ragged breathing was loud, the lust so thick it could be cut with a knife.

I heard a thump and realized Ed had reached out and steadied himself against the wall, trying to keep himself from falling over. I opened my eyes wide and watched him shoot streams of cum all over my door, on my carpet, and into my room. I let myself fall to the bed as his shadow retreated, headed for the still-running shower.

I smiled; my plan worked. I had set out to seduce my brother. Seduce him to the point he would come to me, he would be mine by his choice. By all accounts, in his mind, he was the predator and I was the prey. Little did he know that now he was mine, body and soul, to do with whatever I pleased. I didn't need him to actually fuck me; I knew the game was over. I won. I was going to use that boy like he couldn't imagine, and he wouldn't say one word about it.