The Sister Swap Pt. 01

Story Info
Hayley wants her sister Kimber's boyfriend.
2.7k words
3.49
9.6k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental. (Read the SISTER SWAP before reading THE BOYFRIEND SWAP or you'll be confused.)

*****

Have you ever been in a relationship and you knew it was going nowhere. That is the situation I'm currently in, yet here I am on my back looking up into the eyes of my very hunky boyfriend, he's 6'4 weighs 245 pounds, muscles pouring out of him, nice big black cock going in and out of me. It feels good don't get me wrong, but shouldn't I be enjoying the moment and not thinking of possibilities of someone else. While I got my current boyfriend already railing me at the same time.

Derrick is on top of his girlfriend and the sex is pretty intense, he is giving it to her pretty hard and deep, as Hayley lays on her back, legs pointing straight up as she is laying on the edge of her bed, as he is standing up and just giving it to her hard and deep and fast.

Unfortunately, every moan I'm now giving him is a complete show, every uhhhh or ahhh coming out of my mouth is completely faked. It's pretty bad I have to fake my own orgasms.

Eventually, Derrick does come, but just before he is about to she says, "Please cum on my tits, as she kneels on the floor for him, as he nods, as Derrick takes off the condom and jerks it off on her tits."

The chore is finished, as he cums they go have a shower together then lay in bed together and fall to sleep. Hayley, however, is wide awake and she can hear in the next room, the bed rocking and he hears her sister, Kimber as she is moaning and loud. She can hear her and those are real orgasms you can't fake what she is hearing. Her boyfriend Patrick is probably one of the cutest and sexiest guys that Hayley has ever laid eyes on. She thought Derrick was hot but Patrick beats him by lots.

Hayley listens to her sister Kimber's moans coming from her bedroom as their mother was not home for the weekend. So she allowed them to have their boyfriends over for the weekend. Her mother already knows both her daughters have boyfriends, they are both over eighteen now and are in serious relationships.

Hayley is 21 she has long chestnut brown reddish hair, her sister is a natural redhead. Kimber is 19 a few years younger than Hayley is, but they are still sisters none the less. They both have an athletic body, they both have bubbly butts, long legs, like to share each other's clothes, they would both do anything for each other depending on the situation.

Yet Hayley lays in her bed as she quietly sneaks out of her bed, she wanders down the hallway to Kimber's bedroom, luckily for her Kimber left the door open a little bit by accident and Hayley quietly opens the door a bit and puts a pillow on the floor, as she watches, as Patrick has her just as Derrick had Hayley awhile ago on the edge of the bed, he is giving it to Kimber hard and deep and she can hear the moans much better and everything Kimber is saying to him.

"Oh babbbby mmmmmmm I love your big hard cock," Kimber said.

Hayley watches Patrick more than anything, his body glistening in sweat his muscles rippling with each thrust, his ass going in and out of his sister with each hard hump and thrust. Hayley cannot help but put her fingers into her panties as she begins fingering herself right in the hallway.

Oooooh, how I wish that would be me right now. I'd love to be on the edge of my bed, right now with Patrick's nice hot vanilla cock going in and out of me. You see Derrick is the kind of guy you can bring home to mom, but the minute she sees him you get that look and you know, he's not the guy for you to marry. Then this hot hunk comes along, has a good job makes good money is dependable, where Derrick sits around all day plays video games, is lazy and has no motivation to get any kind of job to be dependable. All he wants is sex and that's it and do whatever he likes.

Hayley watches but Patrick looks over to the door, as she hides quickly and heads back to her room, Kimber looks up at him, "What is it, baby?"

"I thought I saw someone watching us a minute ago," Patrick answered.

Kimber looks as she goes up to the door and opens it as she looks up and down the hallway, "Baby you're just seeing things sweetie nobody is there," as she closes the door and locks it.

Had she looked on the floor she would see a small puddle on the floor that Hayley left behind on the floor while she was watching them, Hayley is still standing beside the bedroom in the hallway and still fingering herself as she can still hear them through the door, as Kimber says, "You've made me cum like eight times, let me reward you for being a very good boyfriend."

"Holy shit eight times," Hayley says as she covers her mouth in disbelief.

Derrick has never made me orgasm more than three times, eight times with Derrick would take hours upon hours of faking it until it really happened. She didn't even cum tonight when they did it, luckily Hayley is able to make her pussy squirt if she wants, to make an orgasm seem real for a guy.

Hayley spent the rest of the night hearing Patrick moaning as she could hear the slurping and sucking of his cock, Kimber most likely laid him flat on his back with her legs up in the air as she jacked his dick on her tongue. Her sister tells her everything, and this is her favorite way to get off a guy, to have him laying down and relaxed, on her smooth velvet like tongue and just edge him on slowly, and slowly until he bursts. Hayley just heard the burst happen, as Kimber giggles, "Oh my thank you for such a nice creamy midnight snack baby."

That pretty much ended the night of sexual activities in this house tonight, as Hayley went back to bed, sexually frustrated. The next morning, Hayley wakes up to the smell of something really good in the kitchen. Derrick is still laying down in bed, snoring away, Hayley didn't get much sleep at all, she gets up and puts on some shorts and a t-shirt and comes out and she sees Patrick is up already he's already dressed and he is cooking breakfast.

Hayley smirks as she doesn't see Kimber anywhere, as she comes up to him as she says, "Well I see you're handy around the kitchen?"

He looks up and smiles, "Oh hey Hayley good morning."

Patrick is younger than Derrick to he is also 19 just like Kimber is, but you wouldn't think he was the way he looks, you'd think by his maturity he is 25 or maybe 26.

Hayley sits at the kitchen counter on a kitchen stool as she looks at the coffee pot already ready for about 10 cups, "May I?"

"Oh yes I made it for everybody," Patrick answered.

Hayley pours a cup, but just as she is about to say something else, Kimber is up now too and sees her guy making breakfast as she comes behind of him and wraps her arms around of him, as she says, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

She kisses his cheek and says, "Last night was amazing, I love you, baby."

Geeze could be even more lovey-dovey, I feel like I'm watching some really bad romance flick on Netflix right now. Yet here she is rubbing it in my face how great of a guy she has. How great of everything going in her life, as she sees me finally and looks at me and says.

"Umm where is Derrick," Kimber asked?

"In bed still snoring away," Hayley answered.

"Well why don't you get him up, mom will be home soon and we told her the guys would help around the house today," Kimber said.

I get up as this was just a way for her to keep me away from Patrick. She's always done this with me, she doesn't like me being around any of her friends in any way. I'd like to say me and my sister are close but we aren't, she is just very snobbish and posh towards me. It's like I don't exist and might as well not even be here. I know what will happen with this relationship, when she doesn't get what she wants from him and he starts saying no, then she will run off and find another guy and cheat on him. It's how she works.

Every time she gets a good guy like this she ends up fucking it up, and this time when she does, I'm going to be there to keep him around. I know it will happen, it's just a matter of time and when. They have been seeing each other now for three months, usually by the sixth month or the eighth month is when she begins to lose interest. So I'm going to wait until the right time and make my move because what she doesn't know is that I have a plan in motion, and I intend to put it into effect after tonight.

Heather is Hayley and Kimber's mother, she is a single mother her husband left her for another woman. She is now legally divorced and is now raising both of her daughter's on her own. She's done a very good job of it. Lately though Heather has been seeing a new gentleman named Glenn. Together they both come into the house and see Patrick is cooking breakfast as Kimber is in the shower.

Derrick is up finally and dressed but still smells like a sexbox and I have to tell him to go use the shower downstairs. We have two bathrooms one upstairs and one downstairs, it really causes problems with the hot water though. I did this on purpose to ruin miss precious princess's shower.

Hayley is helping Patrick as she is putting out plates and forks on the kitchen table she is busy making juice, the two of them are listening to music as he is singing and is in a good mood. What guy wouldn't after the night of sex he just had with my sister. Sounded pretty damn good the way he orgasmed at the end.

What I wouldn't give to just come up behind him and kiss him right now, wrap my arms around of him. You see this is the kind of guy I want to marry. Smart, charming, has his shit together, someone who will just look at me and say, Hayley, I want you forever."

You see I've got some dirt on my sister, something she doesn't know about. A few weeks ago she went out for a girls night supposedly with a friend of mine. The girls told me that she went off with some guy she met at the club. So I know the cheating is going on, the other day a friend of mine at my college was gloating about how he nailed this one girl. How she said she had a boyfriend but, liked to hook up with other guys. This sounded so much like my sister.

Luckily for me, I found out from this person it was Kimber, and he filmed it, and I asked if I could have a copy of what he filmed, I paid him 200 bucks for it and he gave me two copies one on my phone and one where I could duplicate it on my laptop. I now have the bitch where I want her, and if I play my cards right. My plan could be working into motion before the end of the week.

This was another reason why I rolled my eyes when she said she loved Patrick, if she loved him so much then why is she out having random hookups?

We are all sitting around the table now together, Hayley is sitting beside Derrick, Patrick is beside of Hayley, Glenn is beside Hayley and Heather is beside of him. They are all enjoying the very nice breakfast that Patrick made for them all.

"Kimber I think you got a keeper here," Heather said.

"Tell me more about yourself Pat," Glenn asked?

Glenn and Patrick end up talking and Hayley can see already there is a father and son like bond already easily forming. They have lots in common, and this is his mom's boyfriend. So she'd definitely want to keep that. Derrick doesn't seem interested at all he's just eating away, he's already had two helpings of scrambled eggs to himself, as I tap him on the leg, "Derrick let someone else have some, Pat's hardly had any and he made it."

"Oh sorry it was just really good," Derrick said.

"Nah, man help yourself I made lots," Patrick tells him.

Kimber gives me a snobbish look as I said this and leans over and says, "Why don't you pay attention to your own guy instead of mine."

I get up and excuse myself, "I'm sorry I just lost my appetite, as I get up and walk away from the table."

Derrick gets up and follows me, as Hayley goes outside and is now standing outside. Derrick sees her standing there, now in a purple hoody and black tights, her chestnut reddish brown hair is now tied up into a ponytail, as he comes up behind of her and puts her arms around of her as she shrugs him off, as he can tell there is something wrong.

"Girl what is up with you, you're acting weird," Derrick said.

Rolling her eyes as she looks at him, "I'm glad you finally noticed something for a change."

"What is that supposed to mean," Derrick asked?

"Look I'm just not that into this anymore," Hayley answered.

"Into what," Derrick responded as he then figures out, "You mean us?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to do this like this, but I'm thinking maybe we should start seeing other people," Hayley answered.

"So you're ending it with me," Derrick asked?

"I didn't say that I said see other people, but if you want it to be over, that is your decision," Hayley answered.

"M-maybe we should just end it then, I don't think I could handle seeing you with other dudes," Derrick said.

Hayley doesn't even look a little bit sad but she can see the hurt in his eyes, as she takes his hand and says, "We both said from the start if this isn't what we wanted anymore, we would tell the other before moving on."

He nods, "Yeah, yeah we did say that."

"I understand this hurts, but if you want to know why. You're just not a dependable guy. I mean you sit around all day, you play video games you have no motivation to get a job. If you did maybe this would have worked out. Just a future reference for the next girl you are with, get your shit together Derrick, or you're never going to keep a girl you like," Hayley said.

He is offended by this and doesn't respond as he just looks at her and says, "I'm so done with this shit."

Not even looking back as Derrick leaves, as Hayley stands at her doorstep and watches him walk down the street and out of her view completely as she smirks and says, "Break up with boyfriend, check. Now onto plan B."

(To be Continued...)