The Sister Swap Pt. 02

Story Info
Hayley's plan is working, Kimber gets caught cheating.
2.9k words
3.89
6.5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains explicit content with strong language, explicit sexual details, and some violence. This story is a complete work of fiction, everyone in this story consents to any sexual activity in this story, it is not forced on any character in any way. Every character is over the age of 18 years old, their names in this story if are a real person are completely coincidental. (Read the SISTER SWAP before reading THE BOYFRIEND SWAP or you'll be confused.)

***

So I had to pretend I was sad for the next few days that Derrick and I had broken up. My family knew something was wrong with me that day, I just wasn't myself. So when they heard the news about it being over, it felt like a relief was lifted off my shoulders. Now if I wanted I could just go out with some of my girlfriends go and find another random hook up. That is not my plan, my plan is to get my sister to agree to an agreement of mine. That way it's not as bad as it seems. I mean she is already fucking someone else behind Patrick's back, she's being just as devious as I'm being. So the way I see it, it's an even situation.

Patrick deserves better than that, and as I said when she messes up I'm going to be there so that he doesn't go away. Every guy she's ever brought home to mom has been a good guy, there was Steven, Chris, Adam, and ow Patrick, four really good guys and she cheated on every one of them. She's a cheater end of the story, she doesn't know how to be in a relationship longer than a year. She's never been able to without spreading her legs for someone else a couple months later. That is how she went from Steven to Chris, Chris to Adam and then Adam to Patrick. Now this new guy she is seeing is named Donnie.

So I decided to do a hangout with my sister and Patrick tonight, she thinks it's just going to be the three of us. What she doesn't know is that I've secretly invited Donnie over as my date tonight. Surprising that Donnie is a black guy too. Frig it would have been easier just to swap with her for Derrick. But I'm just showing her that I can pick up any guy she likes, just as easily as she picks them up. My mother is at Glenn's for the weekend so this gives me the perfect opportunity to be alone with Patrick this weekend, Plan B is in motion, and Donnie is already in on my plan.

Donnie and Hayley are in a small cafe together, having a coffee Hayley is wearing a white skirt, a purple tank top and denim blue jean jacket, her sunkissed tanned legs are crossed as Donnie is looking at her legs and says, "Girl you are way hotter than your sister is."

She smacks his hand, and says, "Look we had an agreement to the videos I let you eat my pussy and I sucked your dick. That's the end of our agreement. Now you have to do something for me remember."

"Yeah or you show your sister the video of it," Donnie said.

"Exactly and you want my sister to yourself right," Hayley asked?

"Yes, I do, she's amazing in bed, especially at sucking dick, I mean I'd love to have both of you on my pole one night that would be hot," Donnie answered.

She smacks him across the face, "Look, buddy, I ain't into black dick players no more okay. I've been there done that I'm over it. I'm into a dependable guy who I want to marry. There is a bigger picture in life after college is over, and well you're just not in that picture, so get that in your head."

Donnie holds the side of his cheek and nods and says, "Shit you're one cold bitch."

"No I'm just fed up of my slutty sister getting everything she wants in her life, while I get ignored," Hayley said.

He has a sip of his coffee and doesn't even bother trying to hit on Hayley anymore he knows that's never going to happen again, it was a one-time thing to get what she wanted out of him. It was never anything serious for her and this is an obvious turn off for anyone when they were used.

"I could have gone to any other black dude in a nightclub last night and they would have done the same thing and been fine with it and I could have done it for free," Hayley said.

"So how do you know this guy will stay loyal to you, what if he finds out what you're up to," Donnie asked?

"Umm, you're banging his girlfriend, you think me blackmailing my sister out of so he doesn't get hurt in the long run is worse than her cheating on him," Hayley answered.

"I get your point, either way, the dude would be hurt more by the cheating part, how long they been together," Donnie asked?

"Three months now and he has no clue because he works and actually is out doing something with his life unlike her who is just sitting around sexting dudes all day and taking nude selfies of herself," Hayley answered.

"You got any of those of here," Donnie asked?

"Oh yes I've got them all, everyone," Hayley answered.

"You give them to me all, you got yourself a deal," Donnie said.

She smirks as she takes a flash drive out of her cleavage and hands it to him, "Here ya go."

He chuckles, "You are one sassy gal, this dude is one lucky guy."

"Oh trust me, he's got no clue, the world of orgasms he's going to be cumming into," Hayley says as she gets up and says, "I got to go, see you tonight at 8."

Donnie watches as she walks off, "Man she has a fine ass too bad it will be off the market soon."

He puts the jump drive into his laptop to see the pictures, and there are at least over 200 different naked selfies of Kimber, spread out or showing off her titties, some of them even have cum on her face.

"Holy shit, I could easily blackmail Kimber into this, she'd never cheat or fuck around on me if I had this on her," Donnie says to himself.

Hayley is back at him she is in the shower washing herself the warm water dripping over her naked body soaping herself up. She left the door open on purpose, Patrick is the only one home, Kimber is not there, she is out getting a few things for tonight. She didn't want Patrick to go for some reason, oddly enough, Kimber figured it was probably Donnie who got her to go out and see him, he was pretty horny at the coffee shop, and after seeing those selfies that Hayley gave him, it probably got him really horny. Exactly all part of Hayley's plan.

Patrick gets up and walks into the bathroom as he sees Hayley in the shower, her naked wet body in the clear glass shower exposed soap going down her naked sunkissed tanned body. For the first time, he sees the older sister of his girlfriend completely naked. He looks and sees what looks like an angel to his eyes, she is a sexual goddess. He's got a secret of his own, ever since he's laid eyes on Hayley, he's always blushed, or been very shy around of her. Hayley knows what this means, he's seen the twinkle in his eye whenever she enters the room. She knows he would do her in a drop of a hat, and she knows right now she's watching him, and she doesn't care.

She turns around pretending to not notice he is there, her ass now pointing at him as the water trickles down it, soap running down her ass cheeks, as she turns around as she opens the door to the shower as her wet tits are right int he doorway she bends one knee the other is straight as she smirks at him and says, "Like what you see?"

Patrick blushes and smiles, "Oh sorry."

She smirks and winks, "I won't tell if you won't."

He nods, as she says, "Want to join me?"

"Umm I should go now," Patrick says as he leaves.

Patrick leaves as she closes the shower door as she rinses herself off and says to herself, "He is going to be so much fun to tease like this, it's fun watching him blush like that."

I don't think I've ever had a guy blush for me like that, sure guys get aroused whenever they see a naked girl. That reaction right there wasn't just lust in his eyes. You don't think I know a crush on someone when I see it, I know that look I've seen it before. He's into me, and all I got to do now, is set up my sister. I've done everything I can do to set my plans into motion.

Hayley gets out of the shower wrapped in just a towel now, one wrapped around her head to dry off her hair. She comes out as Patrick is sitting and watching a movie as she sits down beside of him, he looks at her and smiles, she just smiles back as she leans closer to him as she can see him blushing again as she asks, "Why are you so nervous around me Patrick?"

"B-because you're beautiful," Patrick answered.

She smiles as she blushes a bit and says, "You're handsome, as she kisses his cheek, I'll be back I got to go change."

She gets up and makes sure he gets a good view of all of her sunkissed exposed skin before she leaves, especially her legs and ass, Kimber already told Hayley he is a legs man, so she already knows some of his turn-ons already and that is what she's using to seduce him right now.

She leaves and waves as she enters her room, just as Kimber returns as she goes right to her room, as she is now standing in her bedroom as she looks at Patrick and says, "I'll be right with you sweetie," as she brings her sister into her bedroom and closes the door. Hayley sits down on the edge of her bed with her legs crossed, as Kimber asks, "Do you know Donnie?"

"Yes, I do," Hayley answered.

"Look you can't tell Patrick about this okay, look it was just a big mistake, and I went to see him to end it okay," Kimber said.

"Well I don't think that happened did it," Hayley asked?

"N-no wait what do you mean," Kimber responded looking at her.

"Well you see, Donnie kind of recorded your one-night sex session and well, I have it," Hayley said.

"You what," Kimber asked?

She opens up her laptop and then says, "Press play it's already loaded up."

Kimber does and she sees the video of Donnie sitting her up on the edge of his bed as his big black cock is being slammed in and out of her pussy, they have been going at it for quite a while by the part of this video. They both are covered in sweat as it comes to the part where Kimber says, "Ohhhh your big black cock is so much bigger than my boyfriends."

"I'm sure Patrick would love to hear this," Hayley said.

Her eyes open wide, "No don't you dare show him, no, don't please."

"You're fucking another dude, what is wrong with you Kimber, you've got an amazing guy already and you're doing this shit behind his back, he deserves better than that," Hayley said.

"I know, I know, I shouldn't be doing this," Kimber said.

"Well, then this is what is going to happen, I want Patrick to myself for three months," Hayley tells her.

"W-what no fucking way," Kimber answered.

"Or I could have Donnie just upload this and all your nude selfies on every pornsite on the internet, by saying tomorrow afternoon, you'll be a known pornstar," Hayley said.

"W-why are you doing this to me, you're my sister," Kimber said.

"Oh please like you ever gave a damn about me, all you care about is yourself and being miss princess of the house, imagine if mom or Glenn saw this shit," Hayley said.

"Fuck fine, whatever I'll do whatever you want just shut up about the videos and pics please," Kimber said.

"So Pat is mine for three months, you and Donnie go take off somewhere and do whatever you two want, but as of right now you and Patrick are off limits understand," Hayley said.

"F-fine, he's yours, just don't post those videos and pics please," Kimber said.

"Wow that was easier than I thought, I thought you would have put up a bigger fight," Hayley said.

"So how are we going to arrange this tonight," Kimber asked?

"Well you're going to end things with Patrick tonight, just like I did with Derrick, it's the proper way to do it without telling him you fucking cheated on him," Hayley answered.

"Yeah, I suppose your right," Kimber said.

"Like how would you feel if you came in and saw him balls deep inside me like this on my bed," Hayley asked?

She is playing the video again proving her point as she hears herself moaning loudly, "You sounded like you enjoyed that way more than Pat's dick the other night."

"I can't help it I like black cock," Kimber said.

She wonders and asks, "Did you and Derrick ever do this?"

She blushes as she looks at her, "Did you fuck Derrick too?"

She nods, "Y-yes I did but not when I was with P-patrick I had D-derrick before you met him a few months before, I didn't want you to know but I knew him before you did."

"Oh well, who cares now he's out of the picture, or is he," Hayley asked?

"N-no that is who I was with just now, he and I went out today and he fucked me a while ago," Kimber answered.

Hayley shaking her head in disbelief, Donnie and Derrick wow, "You're such a slut."

Kimber looks ashamed as Hayley says, "I can't believe mom favors you over me, you're going to end up pregnant you know all this fucking around your doing. You have what three different guys cum inside you right now."

"Well not Patrick's I only swallow his cum," Kimber said.

"Is his cum that good," Hayley asked?

"Oh yes, it's so good, it's not bitter like a black guy's cum, I never swallow there's, wait a minute why am I telling you this shit," Kimber answered.

"Anyways, you've got four days to tell Patrick it's over if you don't the videos and pics go viral everywhere," Hayley said.

"So you won't touch Patrick until those four days are over," Kimber asked?

"Yes and neither can you either if I even hear a moan come out of his bedroom, videos and pics go viral, and trust me I'll be watching and listening to your not a very quiet moaner Kimber," Hayley said.

"Fine, in four days I'll be out of his life," Kimber says as she leaves her room with a tear in her eyes.

They end up doing the hang out together, Patrick and Hayley end up sitting beside each other, while Donnie and Kimber keep disappearing throughout the night. Hayley knows that they are probably off somewhere getting off with each other, so maybe this is the way for Patrick to catch her in the act. She made Kimber seem like she was going to let her do it legit. However, Hayley wants her to get caught. She whispered to Donnie to take her off somewhere for her to be on her knees for him in the basement.

"Patrick could you do me a favor could you go downstairs and get us a couple of sodas," Hayley asked?

"Oh yes sure," Patrick answered, as he gets up and goes downstairs and as he is in the fridge room, he can hear, voices coming from the winery it is dark in there and easy for someone to hide in it and not be noticed for quite a long time. He hears the sounds of slurping and sucking coming from within the room, he pulls a light string as the light turns on as he sees Kimber on her knees and Donnie against a wall, her hands and mouth sucking and jacking his dick on her lips and tongue the same way he does to Patrick, but this time she is doing it to Donnie.

"Mmmmmm mmmmmm Donnie mmmmm give me your yummy milk please," Kimber says.

"WHAT THE FUCK," Patrick says out loud as he catches Kimber on her knees as she looks at him, "Oh shit, no Pat no."

She gets up off her knees and he comes back up, as she is trying to talk to him as he says to her, "Stay the fuck away from me."

Hayley watches as Patrick grabs his jacket as he says, "Sorry Hayley I'm not feeling up to this no more."

Patrick slams the door shut, as Kimber drops to her knees as she begins crying as Hayley gets up and says, "Couldn't you have fucking waited four fucking days?"

(This concludes The Sister Swap) This series will be continued under a new title in the next chapters it will be continued...