The Sisterhood of Braddon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire gave her a look. "He can take it off himself? Then he can take it off discreetly while we're in line. I will give him the key when we're near the front." She turned to Peter. "And when we're through, you will have what remains of your ten minutes to find a place for me to put it back on you, I don't care if it's a corner of the lounge, baby changing room, whatever. I'll drop your pants while you're putting your laptop back in its bag if I have to.

"Also, you'll have to carry the lube in your little liquids bag, I have enough toiletries of my own. But I don't want the TSA agents or anyone close to us in line getting the wrong idea, what with us traveling together and carrying lube! Put the cage with it in your transparent bag for the scanner."

Peter winced at an increase in pressure from Claire's palm and grimaced at the idea, his face a contortion of reactions to the external and internal discomfort. "I... I think I can do that," he offered.

Claire withdrew her hand and dressed Peter down with a stare. Lowering her voice, she said firmly "I wasn't asking." Her hand returned swiftly, striking Peter's balls with a force that brought his knees half way to his chest.

Anna watched all this with pride. "You're going to fit in wonderfully! Welcome to the Sisterhood." Anna and Claire shook hands over Peter's midsection, locking eyes intensely and ignoring him. Now then, Claire wondered, what was there to do all night with this caged boy? Anna answered. "When it's just the two of you, that's for you to decide. You can use him for your pleasure however you like. He's actually quite good. It's okay if he enjoys it a little, just don't give him too much or too often. But, tonight, of course, if you're game, we don't need him at all."

Anna stood and offered Claire her hand, not to shake this time but to help her up. Claire gently placed her palm on top, barely touching, and Anna led her to the other bed. "You can watch, Peter, for now, but I don't want to hear a sound," Anna warned. She unzipped her dress and pulled it down over her legs to reveal sheer matching bra and thong, then held Claire by the neck, their faces mere inches apart. Anna's hands stroked over Claire's shoulders and slid down her arms, helping Claire's shirt fall off behind her then guiding her hands to explore Anna's body, and they kissed.

After a tender minute in embrace, Anna pulled away. Claire, frustrated, squeezed her own nipples and rubbed one hand over her crotch. "There is one last thing before we settle in for the night," Anna said, reaching once more for her purse. She pulled out a shiny new metal cage, with lock and key attached, and handed it to Claire. "The other half of maintaining our control can be, well, more of a challenge, but it's vitally important and I think you could be very persuasive." Claire looked at her blankly.

"We would like you to recruit Austin."

Claire raised her eyebrows and said nothing. She fondled the cage in her right hand, tracing her fingers around its contours and between its bars, poking her left pinky into the small gap where, somehow... Her mind wandered.

Anna gazed upon Claire and beamed. Today had gone better than she could have hoped. It would be several weeks before Austin understood his fate, but Anna knew from the glint in Claire's eyes that the Sisterhood of Braddon had gained two new members that day.

12