The Key in The Sea

Story Info
Angry wife throws the key of her husband's cage in the sea.
2.6k words
3.79
8.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aex00
Aex00
7 Followers

This is a April Fools Day Story Contest 2024 story.

Please vote it if you like.

Thanks to EVHayes720 for his feedback and editorial support.

The sun was disappearing below the horizon, casting a warm glow over the sandy shores as Mark and Daisy strolled along the pier. It was Late April and very few guests were at the holiday resort.

"Isn't it beautiful, Mark?" Daisy's voice was light.

Mark nodded, impatient to be free from the chastity device that he had reluctantly agreed to wear a month earlier, all to prove his fidelity to Daisy and dispel her suspicions about an affair with Linda, his colleague.

After locking it on, he was forced to surrender the key to Daisy, who added it to an ankle bracelet she wore daily, in plain sight.

As a man who prided himself on his status as an alpha-male, accustomed to leading and controlling all aspects of a situation, this concession felt like a significant dent in his self-image. Yet, he had accepted to wear it to demonstrate his fidelity to Daisy.

Now, just arrived on holiday, Daisy's heart raced with excitement. This was it -- the moment she had been waiting for. "Mark, darling, come here let's talk," Daisy said sitting on a bench on the pier that extended into the sea, her voice tinged with urgency.

Mark sat down by her. "What's wrong, Daisy?"

She picked the key from the ankle bracelet and then with a sharp voice said, "Before I free you, as I promised once on holiday, you need to be honest and tell me if you are, or better were, having an affair with Linda?"

Mark's eyes widened in shock. "What? No, of course not!"

Daisy's expression remained steely. "Don't play dumb with me, Mark. I've seen the way you look at her, the number of whatsups, the number of meetings. I'm not blind."

Mark's frustration boiled over. "It's not what you think! Daisy, I swear! Linda is just a colleague, nothing more. I've never betrayed you."

Daisy's voice trembled, "I want to believe you, Mark, but I'm not sure that I can."

Mark's heart sank. "Please, Daisy, trust me. I love you more than anything! I'd never hurt you!"

Daisy's voice rose with each word, her anger a crescendo, "Don't lie to me, Mark! I know the truth, and I will not ignore it any longer. If you can't be honest with me, then, maybe, our futures are meant to be separate."

With a swift resolute motion, she tossed the key into the sea. It was gone forever.

Mark's jaw dropped. Was she really doing it? He couldn't believe it. He had never seen the spare key, but he was sure Daisy had it somewhere. A secret hope formed in his mind that Daisy had brought it as well.

Mark took a deep breath, trying to gather his thoughts amidst the chaos of emotions inside him, "Daisy, I get it. All is messed up, but I promise you, I've never cheated on you," Mark said firmly.

Daisy looked up, her arms crossed, "You can say whatever you want, Mark, but, you know, actions speak louder than words."

Mark clenched his jaw, frustration like wildfire burning in him. He knew he had to find a way to prove himself to Daisy. He clenched his fists, hiding the anger beneath a polite surface. He needed a plan that would satisfy Daisy's demands while also allowing him to get free as soon as possible.

"You threw the key into the sea. Do you want me to keep the cage on for this holiday?" Mark asked, his voice tinged with hesitation and reluctance.

"Yes, unless you plan to go back home where the spare key is," Daisy said plainly.

Mark surrendered to Daisy and, with a sigh, brought her closer to him saying "You've been really naughty! This holiday will be very challenging for me, but I still love you. Come here, kiss me."

Daisy kissed him gently and then quipped, "Let's dine in the restaurant".

***

As they sat down to dinner, the tension between them was palpable, "Daisy, please, you have to believe me," Mark started.

Daisy's lips curled into a sly smile. "Believe you? Oh, I believe you, my dear. It's trust that's in short supply around here. But fear not, let's make the most of our holiday, shall we?"

She then started playing footsie with him, adding, "You keep the cage, but we can still have fun".

Mark was relieved to see the tension of the argument reducing.

The rest of the dinner was small talk and occasional teasing by Daisy.

Mark had an acute sense of the chastity cage but was secretly hoping to find an escape when back at the hotel. Maybe Daisy had the spare one in her luggage, he thought. He really did not have a clue of what was expecting him.

***

As they opened the door of their room, there, lying provocatively on their bed, was Linda herself. She was naked apart from a pair of nude sheer hold-up stockings, her legs wide open and a small key visible among her labia.

Mark's jaw dropped at the view of the surreal scene before him. "Linda? What are you doing here?"

But before Linda could respond, Daisy stepped forward, a wicked grin playing on her lips. "Surprise, Mark. You didn't really think you could fool us, did you?"

And then it all clicked into place. Daisy and Linda, lovers themselves, had orchestrated all to teach the unfaithful Mark a lesson he wouldn't soon forget.

As the truth sank in, Mark could only stare in shock, his mind reeling at the revelation.

The bedside lamp was the only light and it was casting a warm light in the room. Daisy and Mark stood facing each other, "Daisy, I..." Mark began, his voice broken off as he searched for the right words to express the turmoil in his heart.

But Daisy held up a hand with a firm and yet compassionate expression. "Mark, listen to me. We need to address this."

"Daisy, I can explain," Mark interjected, almost desperate.

But Daisy shook her head, cutting him off. "Mark, there's no need. I've made my decision."

Mark had to make a choice, and whatever he chose would shape their future together.

"Daisy, please," Mark whispered, "I don't want to lose you."

Daisy's gaze softened, "Mark, I don't want to lose you either. But we can't ignore what's happened."

With a deep breath, Daisy reached out and took Mark's hand in hers, the tone too condescending for Mark's taste.

"Mark, you have two options," Daisy said, her voice steady despite her hearth's turmoil. "One, you can go back home, retrieve the last spare key, and free yourself. But when Linda and I return from our holiday, you and I are done forever. Or, two, you accept that you have to pay the price for your unfaithfulness and submit to both Linda and me for the duration of the holiday and maybe beyond that."

Mark's mind raced to weight the consequences of each option. The thought of losing Daisy was unbearable, but the idea of submitting to her and Linda was at the same time a sense of fear and anticipation.

"Daisy, I..." Mark began, still difficult for him to find the right words.

But Daisy silenced him with a gentle touch of her finger on his lips, her eyes brimming with understanding. "Mark, you are free to choose, but any other discussion is over".

With a heavy heart, Mark took a deep breath and made his decision. "I choose option two. I'll pay the price, Daisy. For us."

Daisy's lips curved into a small mischievous smile, "Thank you, Mark. I promise, you will never forget this holiday".

***

Daisy looked at Linda and then she turned to Mark, her lips curving into a wicked smile. "Get naked, Mark" she ordered. He did not reply and started to get undressed until he remained fully naked with his cage in plain sight.

"You know what would make this holiday even more exciting?" she said, "That you fuck Linda now, in front of me!".

Mark's frustration grew as he tried to comprehend Daisy's words. He couldn't fuck Linda with his cock, trapped in the chastity cage that hung between his legs.

"You see, Mark," Linda purred seductively, "if you can't do it with your cock, you'll have to do it with your tongue." Her legs parted slightly, revealing her already wet labia.

Mark was unsure of how to proceed. Reluctantly, he knelt and timidly extended his tongue towards Linda's inviting entrance.

Linda moaned as Mark licked and teased her swollen clit. Her hands gripped the edge of the bed tightly as waves of pleasure raised over her body.

Linda's moans grew louder as Mark continued to explore her wetness with his tongue, teasing and pleasuring her. Daisy sat on the sofa and watched intently, her fingers quickly gone under her thong and dancing over her own pulsating clit as she witnessed the power dynamics unfold before her eyes.

Mark could feel Linda's arousal intensify, her body trembling with pleasure. He could sense the orgasm building within her, and he knew he had to deliver. He increased the pressure of his licks, working his tongue in circles around her throbbing clit.

Linda squirmed in pleasure, grinding herself against Mark's face with her hips rocked rhythmically as she rode the waves of ecstasy.

Daisy's fingers moved faster and faster as she watched the scene unfold. The sight of Mark pleasuring Linda drove Daisy to the edge of her own orgasm with overwhelming desire coursing through her veins.

With one final flick of his tongue, Mark brought Linda to an explosive orgasm that shook her body from head to toe. Her moans filled the room as she convulsed in blissful release.

Mark did not stop and his tongue continued to work its magic on Linda, lapping at her wetness. His face was full of Linda's juices.

Daisy, still riding the waves of ecstasy, reached out and grabbed his hair, pulling his face towards her pulsating clit. "Enough with Linda," she said with a wicked grin. "Now it's time for me."

Mark's heart raced as he hesitated for a moment. He knew he had to give in to Daisy's demands, but the conflicting emotions swirling within him made it difficult.

With a surge of determination, Mark extended his tongue towards Daisy's waiting pussy. He licked her folds gently, his lips sliding across her sensitive flesh.

Mark's tongue flicked and danced over Daisy's clit, working to excite and arouse her. She let out a moan, her hips bucking against his face, as he continued his ministrations. Linda, on the other hand, couldn't resist the urge to rub from the back her nylon-clad foot against Mark's cock, trapped in the chastity cage. The discomfort and frustration were palpable as he shifted uncomfortably.

Daisy's eyes locked onto Mark's face, a mix of amusement and satisfaction dancing within them. "You like that, Mark?" she taunted with a wicked smirk. "Feeling the power of our combined desires? It's almost too much for you to handle."

Mark hesitated for a moment, "It's... it's fucking agonising," he finally admitted, his voice strained with both frustration and arousal. "And you two make it so damn difficult."

Linda bent at Mark's back, and he could feel that she started lubing among his butt cheek and his ass hole gently fingering him. After a generous spread of lube, she retreated and then she moved her foot between his butt cheeks, moving it between his balls and his slick entrance, where she indulged slightly pressing to find a way. He couldn't help but feel a mix of arousal and discomfort at the sensation. The more he licked Daisy, the more he felt Linda's nylon-clad foot sliding against his anus.

Daisy moaned in pleasure with her body pressed against Mark's face as he continued to worship her clit with his tongue. The combination of Mark's reluctant submission and Linda's perverse games had pushed her to the edge. She was on the brink of an explosive orgasm.

Linda, meanwhile, relished in the power she held over Mark. She knew exactly how to drive him wild with desire while taunting him mercilessly. Her foot slid further into his tight hole, teasing and testing him.

The work of her nylon-clad foot on Mark anus sent shivers of pleasure and discomfort down his spine, intensifying his arousal.

***

Mark's frustration reached its peak as Linda abruptly pulled her foot away from his anus. His body trembled with anticipation, desperate for her touch.

Linda turned towards Daisy, a wicked grin playing on her lips. "Now it's time for me," she said seductively. She motioned for Mark to move away from Daisy's pussy, leaving him in a state of confusion and arousal.

Mark hesitated for a moment, but before he could gather his thoughts, Linda wasted no time in pushing him away and with one swift motion, she positioned her other nylon-clad foot between Daisy's slick folds and started to foot-fuck her relentlessly.

Mark's eyes widened as he watched Linda dominate Daisy with her nylon-clad foot. His beloved, timid wife was opening her legs to let Linda fuck her that way.

A mix of desire and jealousy coursed through his veins, fuelling a surge of conflicting emotions. He knew that he had to taste both Daisy and Linda, to be the one bringing them pleasure, but, also, he wanted his fair share. His cock was now aching within the cage.

In a few minutes, Linda brought Daisy to an explosive orgasm, her juices now all on Linda's nylon-clad foot.

Linda moved her foot toward Mark who was still sitting naked on the floor.

He thought to know what he had to do, and he gave the foot a light kiss.

Linda looked at him with a questioning expression while Daisy started laughing. Then Daisy added, "Mark, as usual, you think you are smart, but you are not! You must suck that foot until my juices are all gone. Until you have swallowed all of them".

Mark was unsure if he was more disgusted by what he was asked to do, or by the condescending tone of Daisy.

Anyway, he knew he had to comply to have a chance to be freed.

While he was licking Linda's foot, the two women were small-talking, ignoring him, satisfied by the orgasms they had just had. Daisy said, "Why don't we send him to your room, so we can sleep together?".

Linda replied, "He is our slave for the week, we could have him sleeping on the sofa, or even on the carpet".

"We'll see. I'll go and have a shower," concluded Daisy.

Mark interjected, "Are you satisfied now?"

Daisy bent to check Linda's foot and patted Mark's head, "Yes, good job, pet".

Mark had to bite his tongue to not reply with the same tone. He wanted to get the cage off.

"Daisy, honey, shall we try if the key works?" alluding to the key he saw entering the room that he supposed was for his cage.

"Again, my dear dumb pet", she replied, "what part of an entire holiday caged was not clear to you? That key is only for safety purposes, but, unless you need to go to a hospital, we are not going to use it. If I were you, I would be grateful to not be asked to suck Linda's other foot that has just been in your ass, and to get the right of a shower to clean the mess you have on your face".

Mark knew that a long week as a full slave was ahead for him.

Aex00
Aex00
7 Followers