The Sisters

Story Info
Identical twin one is dead. What one died.
5k words
3.68
20.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sam3501
Sam3501
42 Followers

This is the first story I have written. I would love comments. I'm not an English major and suck at grammar. I would like to thank Havu546. She helped me a lot with the story and the editing. I have to admit it is more difficult than I thought it would be. I should have made it shorter but once I started it just kept getting longer. So here it is. Please let me know what you think.

I hope at least a few people enjoy the story. There is no sex in the story. Being my first story I didn't think I would be very good at the sex part yet.

*****

Sher and I have been married for 19 years. I am Dan. Sher has been the love my live from the time we met in 8th grade. I knew we would be married when we were old enough. The only problem I had was to make her realize that she loved me. But after an on and off relationship thru the years, I did get my dream. We were married after college. Had two great boys Dale and Sam now they are 18 and 17 years old.

Sher had an identical twin named Barbara. She married my best friend Jeff. Jeff and I have been friends from the 3rd grade. We did everything together when we were young. Jeff met Barb while I was dating Sher.

Jeff and Barbara lived just a few houses from Sher and me. The twins wanted to be close to each other. So being the good husbands that we were, we made sure they were close together. It just made life easier for Jeff and me.

I'm a civil engineer and have to travel once a month for a couple of days. I was away on one trip when my oldest son called me in a panic telling me Sher was in the hospital, and he thought she may not make it. There was very little information I could get out of him he was so distraught. I told him I was on my way home and would be there in about 4 hours. I called my boss and told him what had happened. He just said "Dan take care of things at home. I will handle what ever comes up."

I set a new speed record on land getting home. Luckily, there were no cops looking to give out any tickets that day. But when I got to the hospital I was too late. Sher the love of my life had passed. The doctor said it was a massive heart attack. Woman in there mid 40s are not supposed to die from heart attacks. I was the one that was supposed to happen too not Sher.

The next couple of days were a blur. I don't know what the boys and I would have done without Jeff and Barbara. They, well I mean mostly Jeff because Barbara was as bad as the boys and I.

The day of the funeral was hard for me, people coming up to talk to console the boys and me. I could not bring myself to go look at my love. I knew I would have to, but I had to try and hold myself together for Dale and Sam. Jeff came to me and said, "You need to go and say goodbye. " Also "Barbara had arranged for Sher's cremation." As Sher had requested her to do if anything happened to her. The wake was ending, so I made my way to say goodbye to my wife for the last time. As I looked down at my wife with her hands folded on her chest. I guess I must have fainted because the next thing I knew I was waking up on a couch with everyone looking at me. Then I remembered why I fainted.

I thanked everyone there and asked to be alone for a while. When everyone left I when to the funeral director and told him under no circumstances was he to cremate the body until I told him he could. He said it was already planned. I told him I was paying, so he should unplan it until I told him he could do it.

You see as I was standing there looking at my wife I noticed a small scar on her hand between her thumb and forefinger on her left hand wasn't there. It wasn't Sher in the coffin it was Barbara.

I couldn't think straight. Did Jeff know? Did Sher and Jeff plan it? Did Jeff and Sher kill Barb to be together? Did Barbara and Sher switch places so Sher could spend the night with Jeff?

The first thing I did was have the funeral director open up the coffin so I could make sure I was correct. After he opened it, I double-checked I made sure the scar wasn't covered with makeup. I was correct it was Barbara not Sher. Then I remembered that at our wedding the photographer took pictures of our hands with our new wedding rings. At the time I thought it was dumb to take a picture of your rings, but know I'm glad we did. I had proof it was Barb.

Sher received the scar when she and I were in chemistry class one day in high school. I dropped a glass test tube. Sher tried to catch it before it hit the table. It broke and gave her a small cut between her thumb and forefinger. I'm surprised it even left a scar the cut was so small, but it did. That is how I could always tell them apart. I never told them how I could tell them apart. It was nice to have an advantage occasionally.

Now I had to figure out what I was going to do. Should I go to the police in case they had murdered Barbara? I don't think Sher would have killed her sister, they loved each other to much. Even if they didn't kill her there still had to be something illegal about this. Maybe the girls switched once in awhile. I know they didn't with me. Because I could tell them apart.

But I still wasn't sure what to do. At worst Sher and Jeff killed Barbara, at best Sher was cheating on me with Jeff. Maybe Jeff didn't even know. Maybe there is a good explanation for this. But I doubt that very much.

I decided to call a good friend that just happened to be a attorney. We set up an appointment for the next day. I took the wedding picture and the one I took at the funeral home.

Bob and I met at his office. I explain everything to him. At first he just thought I was a grieving spouse trying to get someone back that I lost. After he saw the pictures he believed me.

"Dan we need to talk to the police. Something is not right here. At the least it is impersonation at the worst it could be murder," Bob said. "l will set up an appointment with a good friend that is a detective on the police force. Let's set up a PI to follow Sher and Jeff. Do you want to stay with her after this is done?" Bob asked. I said "I'm not sure. I need more information. "Bob told me that I should at least talk to her. I said "no, start the divorce papers, I can always stop it. I will talk to her later after I clam down."

Then we went to the police station to meet with Bob's contact there. His name was Roy. I went over it all again. So the first thing he said he would take care of is to have a toxicology screen done on the blood taken from Barbara at the hospital. It was going to take a couple days for the results.

Roy also said that an autopsy would be required. So I signed papers to release the body to the police. I asked why it was not required before. Roy said he did not know. However, that it should have been required because the death is considered an unattended death. A doctor must have agreed to sign the death certificate. I hate this. Now I am thinking that maybe the doctor is in on it also. My mind is just running wild on me.

I was difficult not talking to Sher or Jeff while I waited for the test to come back. The autopsy was done and the tests came back and it was a natural death. Now what do I do. I decided to confront Sher. I didn't know what the police were going to do but I couldn't keep this up. The pressure was going to kill me. I had to confront her.

The boys were at their grandparents for the weekend. I called Sher to come over to go over paperwork. She came in and I said "Sher were you ever going to tell me it was Barbara that died and not you." Her face when white and said, Dan what are you talking about?"

I said, "Don't you think I could tell you and Barbara apart. Why did you do this to me and your sons?" Sher was thinking of what to say. When I told her Barbara's body was at the coroner's office having an autopsy done. The police want to make sure you and Jeff didn't kill Barbara. I didn't tell her I already knew Barb died of natural causes. I wanted her to suffer some. Sher turned white "We didn't kill her!"

"Did Jeff know it was you fucking him and not Barbara?"

Was I the only stupid cuckold that didn't know? How long has this been going on? How many times did I get sloppy seconds or eat his cum out of your cunt, she just looked at the floor and didn't answer. I yelled this time. "How long have you been fucking him?" Jeff knows and I won't tell you how long. You never got sloppy seconds, you and I never made love after I had been with him."

"I suppose I should fucking thank you for being so considerate as to not fuck me after you were sucking and fucking him. Well, are the boys mine or your fuck buddies?" She screamed, "Of course they are yours. This didn't start until long after they were born."

"So how many others have there been over the years?" I asked her "Jeff was the only one" she said. "How am supposed to believe that? You refuse to tell me how long the affair has been going on. You never once said you were sorry or that you even loved me."

I told her I was filling for divorce and suing her fuck buddy for alienation of affection. She begged me not to file things could be worked out.

"So tell me how are we going to work this out? I'm open to suggestion, maybe I should let you go over and be with your fuck toy a couple times a week so he can be happier than me."

"I want to be with you not Jeff." She said.

"Then why did you let everyone think it was you that died? " I was getting very angry now.

"I will never see him again I promise you that." I thought about it. We needed to get somethings resolved.

"Call your fuck toy over, and do not tell him why I want him here. Tell him to come over about 2 pm. She asked me to stop calling him by that name.

"So what should I call him your lover boy or fuck face? Would that be better?" She didn't answer the question.

She called him on speakerphone so I could hear what she said. He said he would be over at two.

That gave me a couple hours to get ready. I put some sleeping pills in some wine for when he got here. They were both going to answer some questions or there was going to be some pain, physical pain.

I told Sher to keep her mouth shut and let me take the lead. When Jeff arrived, I had him sit at the kitchen table. They both love wine. I poured them both a glass. They drank the first glass rather quickly. I gave them another. I started to talk about some paperwork that I needed help with to kill some time for the pills to work. The pills worked faster than I thought they would. They were out. I tied them to chairs in the basement and waited for them to come too. I had some tools laid out on the table. Like a hammer, knives and propane torch. Things that would scare them. I needed some answers. I didn't plan on using them. Depending on the answers I got I may have to. There was not enough room in the basement to separate them. I put headphones on Sher with music playing loudly and turned her away, so she could not see what I was doing to Jeff or hear his answers. I have a remote for the headphones. I would mute them when I ask the questions and while the answer is be given.

"Jeff, before I remove the gag I have a few things to say. Jeff, if you answer with the truth things will go easy on you. If you lie, you may not see tomorrow. You see I could give a shit less about you now. You fucked my slut ex-wife and then, pretended to be my friend for a long time. Now, I intend to find out how long. In addition, how badly you and your slut betrayed me. To be honest, with you I have already made plans to dispose of two bodies if required.

I took the gag out and he begged me not to hurt him.

"The hurting part is entirely up to you. Tell me the truth and there is no pain. Lie to me and things won't go well for you. Sher will be going thru the same thing. You had better hope that your answers match the slut's over there."

The questioning started. I asked how long had the affair had been going on. He didn't answer. So I took the torch and turned it on. I just burned a little of his hair. For two reasons one to scare him and the other so Sher could smell the burning hair.

When she smelled it, she started to cry and fight to get free. He still didn't want to answer. So, I touched his arm with the hot end of the torch, no flame. I really didn't want to permanently damage them. I held it on his arm long enough to cause a second-degree burn. That scared him enough to start talking.

He said about 2 years. Only when Barb didn't want to have sex for some reason. He said it was never more than once a month. Sometimes it would be 3 or 4 months in between her coming over. Next question "How many times did you fuck the slut in the 2 years."

"I'm not sure it wasn't as many as you think 10 or 12 times in the 2 years."

"What did you do with her? Did she suck your dick, swallow your cum? Did you fuck her in the ass?" I waited for an answer. With no answer I took the hammer and hit the back of the chair.

"We only had sex in the missionary position. She would not even kiss me, I did go down on her. She refused to blow me. She loves you Dan she only did it for Barb."

At least that made me feel slightly better, but not much.

"Did you kill Barb so you and slut over there could live together? Just so, you know the police have the body. They are checking for drugs and doing a full autopsy on her now. I hope you didn't kill her because the police will know soon."

Of course, he said he didn't kill her. I knew they hadn't killed her. I was just trying to make him sweat a little more.

"Why Jeff, why did you fuck up my marriage."

He said "Because Barb's sex drive had dropped and she didn't want me to go outside the marriage. Barb figured with Sher fucking me I wouldn't look elsewhere. Dan, I don't know why Sher did it. I could tell she didn't enjoy having sex with me. It was going to be the last time that is the reason she stayed the night. She had never done that before. Barb talked her into it."

"Barb sure does get blamed for a lot of things when she isn't here to defend herself. Tell me were you two ever going to ever tell us the truth? Have you fuck the slut since the funeral?"

"We were trying to come up with a way to tell everyone. We just did not know how to do it. No we have not had sex; she wouldn't even sleep in the same room with me."

I had most of the answers I wanted. Now, it is Sher's turn in the barrel.

I put the gag back in his mouth and took the headphones and put it on him. Then kicked his chair over and dragged it into the far corner, so Sher could only see him if she turned her head around.

I took her gag out and she started to scream what did you did to him. I put the gag back in and picked up the torch. "I told you not to scream. If you do it again you will get worse then he got. Are you worried I hurt your lover and fuck toy" I removed the gag again. She was quiet.

"He is not my lover. I never loved him. I don't even like him now," Sher said.

"How long Sher?" She started to cry. "It was only sex I don't love him. I love you"

You have a funny way to show how much you love me by fucking another man and that is not an answer to my question, how long?

"About 18-20 months. I don't know exactly."

That is bullshit. You would have remembered the first day you did it. Especially if you didn't enjoy the sex.

How long? Your answer is different from his.

She thought for a couple of seconds "It is closer to 2 years," she said.

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"Barb came and asked me to help her, her sex drive was not enough to please him. She figured I would be a safe person for him to have sex with because I would not take him away from her. I loved my sister and would do anything for her."

Why did you do it when you knew it would rip my heart out? I have loved you most of my life.

"I did it for my sister and we thought you would never know. I didn't want to hurt you or our family. I had already told Barb I was going to stop because of the guilt I was feeling. That was going to be the last time. She talked me into spending the night. I had never spent the night with him before. It was only about an hour most of the time."

"That is absolute horse shit and you know it. Sher you are strong willed enough to say no. You must have wanted to do it with him. It is easy to blame your sister when I can't hear her side of the story. How do I know you didn't go to her and say I wasn't giving you what you needed and asked her for help?"

She was losing control so I gave her a couple minutes to calm down. "You have to believe me. Barb came to me I never went to her. And yes at first I thought it might be fun but it wasn't and I didn't really enjoy any of it, that is why I was stopping it."

So did you suck his cock, let him fuck you in the ass?

I didn't even let him kiss me. I didn't even suck his cock. He would fuck me, then I would leave. He didn't even make me cum.

How many times did you fuck him in the 2 years? I don't mean how many time you were with him. If you fucked him twice in one day that counts as 2 times.

Only about 7 or 8 times. I would only let him fuck me one time when we were together.

Spoken like a true whore only one pop per customer. She cringed at that statement. You may want to rethink the last answer. That isn't close to the same as fuck toys answer.

She screamed, "I'm not a whore, I did it for my sister's marriage," she sobbed.

Did you ever do anything with fuck toy that you and I had never done with me or someone else?

"No, and there was only the two of you. I told him and Barb it would just be vanilla sex no kissing and no blow jobs. He wanted anal sex but I told him no because we had never done it together. He did go down on me, but I never gave him a blowjob. He didn't like the no blow job rule."

It was time to end this with a couple more question. I had more but they could wait until later. So why didn't you just confess when Barb was found dead?

Sher said, "I didn't know how to tell the boys and you what I had done. Once the boys found Barb things got out of control. Barb was on her way to the hospital under my name. I didn't know how to fix it."

What were you planning on doing, living the rest of your life with Jeff and just walk away from me and the boys?

"I didn't know what I was going to do, I was to confused to do anything. I was going to tell you but I just didn't know how. We were in too deep. That was the first answer she gave that I believed was the entire truth."

I told her I had to think and put the gag back in her mouth and left them. I was going to let them sit there for awhile until I thought of what to do next. I left them for about 2 hours.

I didn't know what to do. I needed some kind of revenge on them. I came up with a solution I thought would work for Sher and me. If she would accept it, if not we were done. I still didn't know what to do with fuck toy yet. That could wait I had time to deal with him. I needed a solution for my wife and me first.

I came back with my ultimatum for Sher. If you agree to my proposals, you may save our marriage. If you can't agree we are finished.

First, you will go with me today. We will go to your parents house to tell them and the boys what you have done. With all the gory details. I will not let you soft peddle anything. The boys will hate you for sometime. But you are their mother and they will relent after a while.

Let me finish before you start to say anything. There will be some conditions that will need to be met by you. She said as they all say, "I will do anything to keep us together." These conditions are not negotiable you agree or we are done. They will not be easy on you.

"I will fill out the paperwork for divorce next week. I will not have them filled. But my lawyer will have them. I will just have to call him and they can be filled that day." She started to protest I stopped her. You will be able to answer after you hear all the conditions. You will not contest the divorce terms, just sign the papers. You will still be able to live in my house in a separate room. We will have sex whenever I want it. You will never refuse me, ever. If you do refuse, you will have to move out. I will not be abusive or hurt you in anyway. So don't be concerned about that. I do love you and have loved you from the day we met. If you are in the mood, you can ask for sex and I may or may not agree. I'm sure you realize that for at least the short term when I say sex, I mean fucking sex no love making. I will never cause you physically pain. However, you have hurt me more then you will ever know. It will take me time to heal from this.

Sam3501
Sam3501
42 Followers
12