The Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next 2 years, I will be going out and dating other women. The same amount of time you were cheating on me. I will be very discreet and will not rub you nose in it but it will happen. You will not see any other men during this time. You will only have sex with me. If at any time I find that you have been with someone else, man or woman the divorce papers will be filed.

Do you have any questions so far?

Is there any way I can make this up to you without you seeing other women?

I don't know is there? You tell me how you can take away the hurt and the knowledge that you were having sex with someone else for 2 years. I want you to hurt as I do. If you can come up with a plan let me know and we will talk about it. She never did offer any other solution. I am sure she knew there was nothing she could do. I would not have changed the terms.

With you seeing other woman I am concerned about STDs.

I will always use a condom when I'm with someone else. If I am seeing someone, I will be checked at least once a month. If it makes you feel better I will use a condom with you also.

Two more conditions. Because right now I do not trust you. You will have to wear a GPS ankle bracelet. You will never take it off unless I am with you. I have to build my trust up again. This will help me. I will know if you take it off. If you do take it off we are done. You have to remember this is your fault. If you had not fucked Jeff we would still be a happy family.

Dan I have only has sex with Jeff and you. Never anyone else. I don't see why I need to wear it.

It is to make me feel better. Remember I have no way to know for sure Jeff is the only one you did this with. I want to believe it with all my heart. However, my heart is broken right now. Therefore, I need a lot of help to get it put back together again. I am not totally convinced you two are telling me the truth. You had days to come up with a good story and this may be it.

This last condition would be the one that would hurt her the most if she did love Jeff. If it was more than just sex this would kill her. This one is non-negotiable.

The last one. You will never see Jeff again, never contact him, or emailing him. No phone calls. If I see you look at him, you can go live with him.

I watched her face intently as told her the last one. I think I noticed some pain but I was not sure.

She said, "I was only with Jeff, I have never been with anyone but you and him. "How many woman will you see?" She asked.

"I don't know. Maybe none, maybe 20. I just don't know how many it will take to make me feel right again." I knew doing this would not fix anything. But I just wanted her to suffer like I have. I don't even know if I could go through with having sex with other women. But she didn't know that.

Jeff was served with alienation of affection papers. Nothing will come out of the suit against Jeff. However, I wanted to humiliate him in some way.

Sher signed the papers and didn't fight the terms of the divorce. My lawyer will keep the papers in case I ever decide to file them.

Jeff sold his house and moved away. I don't know where and I don't care.

Her talk with her parents and our boys went very badly. As you would have expected. The boys refused to talk to her for months. But in time they did forgive her. It will take a long time for them to get back to the mother sons relationship they had before.

Her parents wanted to disown her. But I intervened on her behalf. I asked them, if they really wanted to lose their last daughter. Yes what she did was bad, very bad. But know Sher was their only daughter. They needed to hold on to her.

The boys did start to talk to their mother again. But the relationship isn't what it was.

Almost forgot about the police. They said that because there was no foul play in Barbs death, they didn't think that there really was anything to arrest them for so they let it drop. I disagreed, but the DA refused to press any charges.

I also started to talk to Sher. I miss my wife of 2 years ago. I still love her. Will we ever get back to the way we were? I don't know. I still hurt, but the anger is gone. Maybe the next story will be about us getting totally back together or divorcing.

12