The Sisters of Ecstasy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bend over," ordered Lena. Susanne did so, exposing her rear end as a target for Lena's weapon. The drama of the event was enthralling. Susanne felt like one of the martyrs painted on the walls of the church.

"Now, ladies, let's be orderly," Lena continued, "You'll all get your chance." Susanne saw that the nuns were all getting up from their pews and forming a queue down the central aisle, as if waiting to receive holy communion. Only the abbess Maria Anne stayed put, observing the spectacle from the front pew.

The first blow ignited Susanne's flesh. She felt her skin come alive from the pain, and she moaned in frightened arousal. She stole a look behind her to see that it had been Lena herself who had delivered it, with a look of exuberant mastery. Lena handed the rod to the first nun in line, who slashed at Susanne's backside with the crop with equal enthusiasm. Another dose of pain shot through Susanne, making her muscles tense up and eliciting another cry. Another blow came, less forceful than the previous but more precise. Then another, with renewed vigor. Each time, Susanne felt her skin becoming rawer as the crop tore at her flesh; each time, the pain of the impact reached deeper into her, making her groan and whimper and sigh. She rocked back and forth on her hands and knees, grit her teeth, and clenched her muscles.

Twelve blows-that was all. Gretel delivered the last blow, raising the crop above her head and sending a searing pain into Susanne's rear end with all the force she could muster. Susanne let out a deep, guttural cry and collapsed on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Thank you," she murmured. The words slipped out of her, betraying Susanne's perverse enjoyment of her torments. It had been agony, but Susanne was disappointed that it was over. Twelve blows had been enough to render her collapsed and breathless on the ground-into what state would another twelve blows put her?

"You may stand up," ordered Gretel as the rest of the nuns filed back into the pews.

"Yes, ma'am," Susanne replied, and brought herself shakily to her feet. She felt dizzy, and her knees wobbled, but she offered her onlookers a shy smile.

"When you take the oaths of a nun, you will enjoy the heavenly pleasures of the orgasm," Gretel continued. "As a novice, however, you must first learn how to give others this pleasure. Are you prepared to do this?"

"I am."

"Very good. Lena, would you do the honors?" Susanne saw that Lena had produced a silver contraption made out of connected strips of metal with an impressive padlock on one side. She could not fathom what it was.

"You will wear this," Lena explained, "to learn self-discipline."

Wear it? Yes, Susanne could see it now, the holes where her legs would go through, the strip of perforated metal that would prevent her from accessing those parts of herself from which she could extract pleasure. A chastity device. "Yes, ma'am," she assented in a low voice.

Lena guided Susanne as the slipped her legs into the device. Lena adjusted the waistband so that it fit snugly around the smallest part of Susanne's waist, then secured everything with the padlock. She walked over to the abbess, still sitting in the front pew, and placed the key in the palm of Maria Anne's hands. The abbess tucked the key away in the folds of her habit.

Secured into the chastity device, Susanne was acutely aware of the totality of her submission. She felt the device hug the contours of her body, straightening her posture. It was as if she were locked outside of herself, her ability to bring herself pleasure completely at the discretion of the abbess.

"You may put on your new clothing," announced Gretel. "The ceremony is complete."

Susanne donned the grey dress and black head covering as the nuns began to disperse, chatting among themselves. She looked up at Maria Anne and found that the abbess was still in her seat, gazing at Susanne with a look of intense interest. Susanne ducked her head and looked away. She folded her hands in front of her and followed the rest of the nuns out of the chapel and back toward the dormitory, the heavy metal padlock clicking against her metal underwear with every step.

***

Maria Anne stayed behind in the chapel with Gretel and Lena. She had been greatly impressed with Susanne's composure and submissiveness to the indecencies imposed upon her. The initiation ceremony was intended to subdue new novices, quell their spirits, and impress on their them their place at the bottom of the abbey's hierarchy. Most girls left injured and humiliated.

And yet this girl had not once protested the beating, nor the chastity device, nor the nudity. She had seemed eager to accept every torture and humiliation the ceremony had required. Maria Anne had looked into Susanne's eyes after she'd endured the nuns' blows with the riding crop, and she had seen the unmistakable expression of arousal written across the girl's face. Rather than being subdued by the beating, Susanne had wanted more.

"Well, abbess," Lena was asking, "who do you pick to train her?" New novices were always assigned an older nun who trained them in the myriad ways to offer pleasure to their sisters. The obvious choice was Mathilde, who had already spent many hours with Susanne teaching her Latin.

"I'll do it," Maria Anne responded.

"You?" Lena seemed incredulous. Maria Anne usually did not avail herself of the girls until they had first gained some experience with the other nuns.

"Yes, me." The abbess considered herself a kind woman, in her own way. If Susanne craved more pain and domination, the abbess was more than happy to give it to her. How far was this eager young submissive girl willing to go? How much would she endure? Maria Anne was eager to find out.

12