The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherri knew that if Tina's boyfriend couldn't bring himself to kiss her pussy, there was no way that the girl had ever experienced oral sex on her butt. She was gambling that Tina would enjoy it as much as when Jake gave her ass a rim-job. If she found it too gross, it could ruin everything.

Sherri needn't have worried. Tina moaned, "Oh, my fucking God!" as Sherri's tongue forced its way into her constricted little sphincter. Tina pulled back harder on her legs, rotating her ass up even higher to give Sherri better access to her pucker.

Tina had buzzed her asshole with her vibrator, and had even tried sticking a finger up her butt while she jerked-off her pussy, but those feelings were nothing compared to this woman's mouth and tongue working their magic on her most forbidden erogenous spot. In fact, even the pure nastiness of the act seemed to add to its taboo thrill.

Watching his wife, naked and on her knees with her face planted in the wet crotch of their young and lovely dog sitter, Jake was rubbing hard along the top of his stiff cock, still enclosed by a layer of boxer-shorts and his pants.

When he saw Sherri move down and start tongue-fucking the young girl's little rosebud asshole, he couldn't hold back any longer, and he rapidly stroked the head of his dick with his fingers, letting it blow a second load of cum into his pants and all over his leg.

He had rarely been able to deliver a third orgasm in one night, but he wasn't the least bit worried about getting and staying hard with the unimaginable live-action sex show taking place in front of him. That another orgasm would be a long way off would be a good thing.

While Sherri made oral love to Tina's little pucker the girl's pussy juice was running out of her cunt and down her ass-crack. Sherri savored the taste, but knew it was time to go back to the main objective.

She gave Tina's asshole one long, last kiss, and then moved her mouth back up to her clit. She sucked lightly, and flicked the little nub with her tongue, again, eliciting more mews and deep breaths from the girl.

As she sucked on the drenched pussy, Sherri reached up and slid one finger up into Tina's cunt-hole. She fucked it slowly in and out, listening and feeling for the girl's imminent orgasm. At the moment when she felt Tina stiffen and her cunt begin to constrict around her finger, she found the rough little surface of her g-spot and ground her finger tip into it. At the same time, she mashed her tongue into her clit, and sucked on her pussy as hard as she could.

"Oh, Jesus!" Tina shouted as her cunt erupted in the most intense orgasm of her young life.

Sherri kept grinding on Tina's g-spot and sucking her clit as wave after wave of cum gushed from her pussy, soaking Sherri's face, her hand, and the towel on the couch.

"Oh, Jesus, Jesus, Jesus!" Tina repeated as her cunt continued to spasm and flood Sherri's sucking mouth with her pussy-juice.

When Tina's orgasm finally began to wane, Sherri slipped her finger from the girl's cunt and used her whole hand to gently massage her soaked pussy.

With her face glistening with pussy-juice, Sherri looked up at Tina, and with a wide smile, asked, "Did you like that as much as I did?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Tina answered. "I've never felt anything like that in my life! Ricky sure doesn't make me cum like that!"

"Do you think you'd like to try it with me?" Sherri asked. "Would you like to eat my pussy?"

"Fuck yes!" Tina exclaimed as she scrambled off the couch to trade places.

As Tina got off the couch, Jake said to his wife, "Hey, baby, why don't you come over here and share your first face-full of pussy-juice with me. God, that was frigging hot! Come give me a big, wet pussy-flavored kiss!"

Sherri took Tina's hand, and they stepped over to where Jake sat. Sherri looked at the wet spot on her husband's pant leg. It had spread out to the size of a pancake.

"I guess you did like that!" Sherri said. To Tina, she said, "We made him cum just watching us! And he's still hard!"

Sherri leaned down and gave her husband a long passionate kiss with lots of lapping, lip biting, and tongue sucking in both directions. As they kissed, sharing Tina's pussy-juice, Sherri guided the young girl's hand to the bulge in her husband's pants.

Tina wrapped her fingers around it, and stroked it through his pant-leg, surprised at how hard it actually was. The size of Jake's fully-erect bulge was the size of her boyfriend's dick when it was just semi-hard.

Tina had lost her virginity to Ricky on the night of their prom, and had never experienced another dick. Having seen plenty of erections in porn pictures and videos, though, she realized that Ricky's cock was well above average in size, so she knew that she was supposed to consider herself a lucky girl.

The truth was that sex with Ricky was often not very pleasurable, and sometimes actually hurt. Like a lot of well-endowed men, Ricky believed the myth that size was all that mattered to a woman, and that all women actually liked their sex rough, whether they would admit it or not.

As Tina stroked Jake's perfectly-average, six-and-a-half-inch cock, she began to wonder what it would feel like to have it in her pussy. She realized that it would feel like her dildo, and she certainly enjoyed that!

She was pulled from her reverie when Sherri said to her, "Come here and turn around. Bend over in front of him. Let's give him a taste of your sweet pussy-juice right from the source."

Tina bent herself in half at the waist, presenting her youthful little tan-lined ass in front of Jake. He put his hands on the two smooth, white cheeks and leaned forward in his chair. He used his thumbs to pull the girl's ass-cheeks apart, and then pressed his face into the wet crack.

He extended his tongue and lapped over the surface of Tina's closed pussy as he rocked his head and nuzzled his nose against the pucker of her asshole.

With her head upside-down between her spread legs, Tina let out a moan as she felt Jake's tongue work its way between her pussy-lips.

Jake probed as deep into the young cunt as his tongue and their position would allow, searching out the slightly-different taste of her pussy-juice. He then moved his head upward, lapping his way up the insides of her cum-wet ass cheeks until he had his mouth over the constricted little sphincter of her butt-hole.

He gave the little rosebud a light sucking kiss as he traced his tongue-tip over and around its wrinkled surface, and then he pushed it into the snug little hole as deep as he could.

Jake felt the little ring of muscle go from completely relaxed while he was lapping, to clenched tight when he began to poke his tongue into it. It was a natural and reflexive action against an unnatural intrusion.

But within only a few seconds, as Jake continued his tongue's pressure against the tight little pucker and kept his lips pressed over and sucking on Tina's asshole, she forced herself to relax, again, and to accept the nasty-but-insanely-arousing invasion.

The feeling of Tina's pucker relaxing and accepting his tongue was almost as if it was kissing him back, and the pure eroticism of that caused Jake's constrained dick to throb and force a few remaining drops of cum from its pee-hole into the mess that coated his leg.

With Tina's asshole relaxed and accepting the deep probes of his tongue, Jake began bobbing his head, tongue-fucking the tight little hole as he slapped his face into her wet ass-cheeks over and over.

Sherri's already-drenched cunt was trickling pussy-juice as she watched the lewd scene of her husband mashing his face against the wet, naked ass of their young dog-sitter, and listened to the girl's continuous moans and mews.

Finally, she reached out and gently lifted her husband's face for Tina's darling little ass. She bent down and then gave him are long, hard kiss, encouraging him to fuck his tongue between her lips the way he had been shoving it up the girl's ass.

When she finally pulled away from Jake's tongue, she said, "I hope you don't mind, baby, but I believe that our young friend has a date with a pussy that is on frigging fire, right now!"

"Mind?" Jake repeated. "Are you shitting me? This dream just keeps getting better all the time! I hope I never wake up!"

As Tina stood up and Sherri took her into a naked embrace, she said to her husband, "Feel free to strip out of those clothes while you watch."

"I think I'm going to keep them on ... for a while," he replied. "It's weird, but it just feels more voyeuristic—more wickedly erotic—to watch you with my dick stuck in my pants."

A few moments later, Sherri was sitting on the edge of the couch and Tina was on her knees between her spread legs.

The young girl slowly leaned in and placed a gentle kiss against Sherri's waiting pussy.

To Sherri, the slowness seemed like hesitation, and the lightness of her lips' contact seemed like reluctance. She couldn't have been more wrong.

Tina wanted to savor every second of making oral love to Sherri's pussy. She wanted to appreciate, in every little detail, the feel and taste and even the sound of her first-ever pussy, but she also wanted to please this beautiful, slightly-older woman, the way that she had pleased her. And although she would never have guessed it before tonight, the fact that she was putting on an erotic, taboo show for the woman's husband added to the insanely arousing nature of the whole surrealistic experience.

With Sherri's legs pushed far apart—so that she was sure that Jake could see—Tina opened her mouth and covered Sherri's cunt, completely. As she sucked gently, she ran the tip of her tongue up and down the slightly parted pussy lips, feeling the soft waves of Sherri's labia.

Tina's own pussy was more of a snug clamshell variety that hid everything within; she found even the look of the soft openness of Sherri's cunt to be exciting and arousing; as if it were inviting intimate contact and exploration.

Before pushing her tongue deeper into the delicate folds of Sherri's pussy, Tina wiggled it up toward the little dimple where she knew the other woman's clit would be tucked away. She poked her tongue-tip between Sherri's pussy-lips and immediately contacted the stiff little nub. Tina was surprised at how large it was! Her own clit was barely a bump compared to the pinky-size protrusion that she was fondling with her tongue.

Knowing how sensitive her own clit was, Tina had to wonder if the size of Sherri's made it even more so. She pursed her lips into a tight little circle, and pressed them firmly into the other woman's pussy. As she flicked the tip of Sherri's engorged clit, she sucked, pulling the fat nub between her lips like miniature cock.

Her unasked question about sensitivity was answered when Sherri moaned ,"Oh, my God, Tina! Oh, my fucking God!"

Ecstatic with Sherri's reaction, and with the feel and taste in her own mouth, Tina flicked and sucked and gave Sherri's fat, stiff clit a tiny blowjob.

Sherri closed her eyes and moaned, unable to believe that this was the first time that Tina had eaten a pussy. She must surely have thought about it a lot, Sherri imagined.

Jake, knowing how much his wife liked to have her big clit worked on, was rubbing his cock through his pants again as he watched her reaction to the young girl with her face buried in her crotch. She was obviously doing something very right!

After a little while, Sherri put her hands on Tina's head and gently guided her downward away from her clit. "I can't wait much longer for you to stick your loving tongue up my pussy, sweetheart! Fuck me with your tongue, Tina! Wiggle your tongue up my cunt-hole and make me cum! Make me cum all over your pretty face!"

But Tina disappointer her ... for a moment. Rather than stopping at Sherri's pussy, she continued her travel downward until she pressed her face between Sherri's ass-cheeks and was kissing her butt-hole.

As Sherri mewed, "Oh, sweetie!" Tina pushed her tongue into the tight little pucker. As both Sherri and Jake had done to her asshole, she then began bobbing her head and giving the squeezing little sphincter a tongue-fuck.

Tina buried her tongue as deep into the quickly-relaxing hole as she could while pressing her face hard between Sherri's wonderfully-curved ass-cheeks and kissing her wrinkled anus passionately.

Again, Sherri had to move the young girl's eager mouth. As she gently disengaged her from her asshole, she said to her, "Fuck, girl! You are going to make my burning frigging cunt cum!" As she pulled Tina's face into her pussy with her mouth lined up on her cunt-hole, she added, "And I want to blow my cunt-juice right into that pretty mouth of yours while you fuck me with that talented little tongue!"

This time, Tina did exactly as instructed. She opened her mouth, engulfing as much of Sherri's pussy as would fit, and as she sucked, she pushed her tongue out and straight into the velvety smooth entrance to the other woman's cunt.

The feeling of Sherri's hot, wet cunt-hole hugging tightly around her squirming tongue was beyond anything Tina could have imagined. She pressed her face hard against Sherri's pussy, and as she rocked her head gently—as if in a steaming kiss with the cunt in her mouth—her own pussy released a trickle of pussy-juice that ran down her thigh.

Sherri put her hands on the back of the young girl's head and pulled her face even tighter into her open crotch. She rotated her hips just a bit, and got Tina's nose to slip between the folds of her pussy, and press against her clit.

"Oh, fuck, Tina!" Sherri moaned, "Your tongue—your whole face is frigging amazing!" She took a few deep, panting breaths, and announced, "I'm gonna cum, sweetie! I'm gonna blow my hot cunt-juice right into your lovely sucking mouth!"

Just as Sherri tensed up and Tina felt her cunt tighten its grip on her tongue, she pushed a finger up Sherri's wet asshole, all the way until her fist was mashed into her ass-crack.

As Sherri's cunt erupted, Tina began fucking her finger up her ass with hard, fast strokes that were almost punches into the woman's round ass.

"Holy fucking hell!" Sherri grunted as her pussy exploded with gush after gush of cum, quickly overwhelming Tina's sucking, and soaking her face completely.

After a number of tight cunt spasms, and as Sherri was nearing the end of her orgasm, she put her hands on the sides of Tina's head and pulled her up, dragging her naked young body up between her spread legs and over her cum-soaked pussy. She covered the girl's mouth with hers, and after a long, hot pussy-flavored kiss, she said, "You are frigging amazing, girl! That was awesome!"

"That was pretty amazing!" Tina replied as she shifted her body a bit, grinding her belly against Sherri's drenched pussy. "You guys scared the shit out of me when you walked in and caught me watching porn and playing with my pussy, but now I'm sure glad you did!"

"Oh, me too, sweetheart!" Sherri said. Hugging the young girl's naked body to hers, Sherri looked over at Jake, and asked, "How about you, dear? Are you disappointed that we didn't go to the movie tonight?"

He laughed, and replied, "Keep your voice down, baby; if I wake up from this dream I am going to be frigging pissed!"

The two women laughed, and Sherri said to Tina, "What do you think? Should we let him in on the fun ... more than just watching it, that is? Are you okay with that?"

"Oh yes!" the girl replied. As much as she had thoroughly enjoyed eating her first pussy—and having hers eaten—she had been curious about being fucked by Jake's more normal sized cock since she wrapped her fingers around it through his pants.

The two naked women walked over to where Jake was still sitting, and as Sherri leaned down, she guided Tina down with her, and they went into a three-way kiss with her husband.

As lips sucked and tongues danced, Jake reached up and took one of each of the two women's tits in his hands. As he massaged the distinctly-different breasts, and tugged lightly on their unique nipples, Tina reached down and began stroking his boner, again.

Jake moaned into the two other mouths, and then Tina lifted hers, and said, "Can we take this thing out where I can see it? Where I can really get hold of it?"

Jake immediately reached down and began unfastening his belt while Sherri took hold of his zipper and slid it down.

With his pants open, Tina reached in, but was surprised to find Jake's dick still enclosed in the cloth of his boxer shorts. Ricky always went commando.

Both Sherri and Jake knew that even wide open, there would be no way to extricate his hard-on from his pants and shorts while he was sitting on them, so he lifted his ass off the chair, and Sherri began tugging his pants down.

As the pants slid under his ass, Tina took hold of the waist of his boxers, and pulled them right behind his pants.

Tina was bent over at the waist to tug Jake's shorts off, and when the elastic waistband slid off over his constrained dick it popped straight up, nearly hitting her in the face.

Again, Tina was a bit surprised. Her boyfriend's cock barely lifted off of his leg when he was sitting.

As Tina pushed Jake's shorts down to his ankles, she stared, fascinated, at his erect boner, glistening with the remnants of his two orgasms. It was only the second live cock she had ever seen.

Tina glanced up at Sherri, and asked, "Can I go first?"

Sherri chuckled, and answered, "Well, you are a guest in our house; I wouldn't have it any other way."

Jake quickly had his shoes pried off and his pants and shorts kicked to the side. As Tina lowered herself to her knees, he spread his legs wide apart.

She crawled in between his legs and gently wrapped her hand around his stiff-as-a-pipe erection. It was so different from her boyfriend's! Just that she could touch her thumb to her finger around it and hold it in her fist gave her a little smile.

She slid her fist slowly up and down the cum-slick shaft, pleased that she was using its own lubrication, rather than having to dribble sex-lube on it like she did with Ricky. He claimed that even her spit was never slippery enough to jerk him off.

On her first few up-strokes she let the pronounced ridge of Jake's fire-helmet cock-head stop the circle that her finger and thumb made. Again, she smiled. Ricky had very little cock-head, per se. It was more of a cock-end. His dick was more or less bullet-shaped at the tip with little distinction between where the shaft ended and the head began. Jake had a distinct head—almost like a small plumb—that was actually a bit larger than the stiff cock upon which it stood.

Tina was fascinated!

On the next stroke, she loosened her grip just slightly, and let her fist slip up over the fat, slippery knob. She rubbed her palm into it, surprised at how spongy it was. The end of Ricky's dick was softer than the rest of the big shaft, but Tina would never have used the word spongy to describe it.

She traced her thumb over the deep cleft at the underside of Jake's cock-head, once again, marveling at its depth and definition compared to the same sensitive spot on her boyfriend's dick.

Finally, she couldn't resist any longer, and as she slid her hand back down the upright shaft, she leaned down and took the glistening cock-head in her mouth.

It was utterly amazing to her! When she sucked Ricky's cock she had to keep her jaws forced wide open to avoid scraping her teeth over the taut skin. Her lips barely made contact with it, and her tongue was forced into the bottom of her mouth. It was like having a big cucumber stuck in her mouth.

Around Jake's cock her jaws were relaxed and she was able to close her lips around the thick ridge that separated his cock-head from his cock.