The Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,363 Followers

With a tight lip-lock holding Jake's plumb in her mouth, Tina was able to swirl her tongue all over it, tasting its cum residue—rather than sex-lube. She traced her tongue through that marvelous, deep cleft, and then tried to wiggle her tongue-tip into Jake's pee-hole.

When she sucked hard, pulling in her cheeks and mashing her tongue against the entrapped cock-head, she almost lost her lip-lock as another smile creased her lips. She couldn't believe how soft and malleable the big knob was and how she could deform it with her tongue!

As the young girl held his boner in her fist and lavished his cock-head with attention, Jake placed his hands on the back of her head.

Instinctively, Tina stiffened her neck and back muscles to resist the shove that she knew was coming.

But Jake didn't shove the way that Ricky always did. Instead he slid his fingers into her short hair, and softly massaged her scalp and her neck. As his fingers gently rubbed, he said, "Oh, my God, Tina! That feels fantastic!"

Tina had to blink in surprise. He wasn't forcing her to keep going; he was encouraging her!

With that encouragement—feeling that she was being appreciated and not just fulfilling some duty—she eagerly began bobbing her head up and down, popping Jake's fat cock-head in and out of her sucking lips.

As his hands followed her head up and down, rather than pushing, she heard him moan, "Oh, my God, Tina!" again, and she suddenly realized why the women in porn movies appeared to like sucking cock so much!

They weren't pretending for the cameras; it actually was enjoyable! Hell, when it was done right it was obviously as arousing for the woman as for the man. She could attest to that because she could feel the pussy-juice dribbling from cunt.

Wildly excited at this new discovery, Tina began giving Jake the best blowjob that she could.

She plunged her sucking mouth down the length of his cock until its delightfully spongy head poked her in the throat. She lurched a bit as her gag reflex stopped her, but then she began bobbing her head up and down as much of Jake's cock as that limit would allow.

As she sucked and bobbed, she followed her sucking lips up and down the shaft with her fist, jerking him off while she blew him.

Jake moaned as he watched the young girl's head bouncing up and down in his lap while he massaged her scalp in time with her bobs, squeezing his fingers together on the way down, and releasing them on the way up.

If he had not already blown two orgasms down his pant-leg tonight he would be cumming in this eager, talented mouth very quickly. As it turned out, he was able to enjoy her enthusiastic blowjob more and longer because of those "premature ejaculations."

As Sherri stood beside them she was feeling something that she would not have anticipated. She was aroused as hell as she looked down at her husband with his cock in some other woman's mouth. Where she would have expected jealousy, or at least resentment, her pussy tingled as she watched this young girl's head bounce up and down in her husband's lap and she saw the look of sexual bliss on both of their faces.

"You seem to like my hubby's cock," Sherri said as she idly ran her fingers over her own pussy.

With a sucking Pop! Tina pulled her mouth off Jake's boner, and as she continued to jerk him off, she answered, "Oh, God, yes! I had no idea how wonderful a small cock could be!"

Jake raised his eyebrows in surprise, and Sherri repeated, "Small?"

"Oh, no, no! I'm sorry!" Tina said quickly. "I didn't mean small ... it's ... it's actually perfect! It's just that Ricky's is ... well, it's pretty big. I like this much better!"

"How big?" Sherri asked.

As Tina continued sliding her hand up and down Jake's stiff dick, giving its fat head a palm-rub with each stroke, she answered, "He had me measure it; when he's hard it's eleven inches long and a little more than six inches around at its fattest place."

"Jesus!" Jake exclaimed, realizing that Ricky's dick would be nearly twice the size of his erection in both dimensions. "And you can get that in your mouth?"

"Not easily," she replied. "That's why I like yours so much better. This is the first time I've ever given what I think is a real blowjob; where my mouth isn't just forced wide open stuffed full of a cock." She smiled, and added, "And I really like it!"

"And I can tell you that you're really good at it, too!" Jake said. He almost added, "That's one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten!" but he realized just in time that his wife might not appreciate that accolade bestowed on another woman.

He was actually wrong. Sherri dropped down to her knees and scooched between her husband's legs, right beside Tina, hugging her naked body to the young girl's.

"Well, for someone with very little experience with small cocks, you certainly seem to know what you're doing!" Sherri told her. "I haven't seen my hubby enjoy a blowjob that much in a long time! If he hadn't already cum in his pants—twice—tonight, you'd have a mouthful of hot jism, right now!" She smiled at the girl, and added, "And I'd be sharing it with you!"

To punctuate the statement, Sherri leaned over and gave Tina a hot kiss. She then said, "But what say we share his cock if we can't share his cum ... yet?"

She pressed her lips back against Tina's, and leaned both of their heads down together, letting Jake's fat cock-head separate their mouths and slide between their sucking lips.

The two women then proceeded to lap, suck, kiss, and even lightly bite Jake's dick, while fondling his balls, giving him the most fantastic blowjob that he could ever have imagined! Once again, he was thankful for those two orgasms, or this exquisite dream would have ended far too quickly.

After a long sucking kiss with Jake's cock-head between their lips, Sherri said, "Do you think you'd like to see what a small cock feels like in your pussy?"

"Oh, God, yes!" Tina answered. "You ... you'd be okay with that?"

Sherri kissed her again—sans Jake's dick-head—and said, "Neither one of us has ever has sex with another person since we've been married, but for some unfathomable reason, every planet in the universe seems to be in some bizarre sexual-alignment tonight, and I can't wait to watch him fuck that lovely little pussy of yours!"

"Oh, God, thank you!" Tina said through a huge smile. "This ... this whole thing is just so unreal! It's like I'm living a porn movie! I didn't think things like this actually happened to real people!"

A minute later, they were all on Jake and Sherri's king-size bed.

Jake had stripped off the rest of his clothes as they walked down the hall, and as Sherri positioned herself sitting up with a pillow between her back and the headboard, she opened her arms to invite Tina to sit between her spread legs.

When Tina nestled into her spot, Sherri wrapped her arms around her petite, naked body, hugging her against her big tits. She nuzzled the young girl's neck, kissing and slowly making her way up until she was tracing the swirls of her ear with the tip of her tongue.

Tina mewed contentedly and laid her head back on Sherri's shoulder. She had never even realized that her ear could be an erogenous zone, but the tingle in her pussy made that abundantly clear! She reached down with both hands to minister to that tingle, but Sherri intercepted her by gently pulling back on both of her arms.

As Sherri kept Tina's arms gently pinned behind her own, she reached up and cupped her handful-size tits, and whispered into her ear, "You just let my hubby take care of your pussy, sweetheart. I'm sure he'd like to get his tongue in there again." She looked at Jake and went on, "Almost as much as his stiff dick, maybe?"

"I wouldn't even try to decide," he replied, crawling between Tina's spread legs, "so I'll just do both!"

He leaned down and planted a loving kiss on Tina's bald, wet pussy with its snuggly closed lips. He then traced the tip of his tongue along the slit, but without trying to separate the lips or get inside. He was happy—for the moment—with just exploring the uniqueness of this young girl's pussy.

When he had sampled it a little while ago—with Tina bent over and him sitting in the chair—the positioning was a bit awkward. Now, he was able to lie on his stomach—with his boner trapped between his belly and the bed—and really appreciate only the third pussy he had ever had his mouth on.

He reached up and gently pulled her pussy-lips apart with his thumbs, and then lightly licked the delicate pink folds that were soaked with the juice of her arousal. When he had licked her pussy before, he was tasting the remains of the orgasm she had blown all over Sherri's face. This was different. It was a little thicker and more slippery, and its taste was sweeter.

As he rubbed the coarse surface of his tongue over Tina's clit, Sherri was pulling on her small, pert nipples. With the stiff nubs pinched against her fingers, she was rubbing her thumbs across their tips, making the rough ridges and whorls of her thumbprints excite them the same way that her husband's tongue was stimulating her clit.

With her head back, her eyes closed, and Sherri's tongue still delicately exploring the peaks and valleys of her ear, Tina was moaning in pure bliss. Finally, though, she said, "Please? Please can he fuck me now? God, I want to feel his cock inside me! You two have got my pussy so hungry to get fucked!"

Sherri turned Tina's face toward hers, kissed her, and then replied, "I'm sure nothing would give my hubby greater pleasure. And I have to admit that I'm excited as hell to watch him do it!"

Jake wrapped his arms under and around Tina's legs and slid her down from her cradled sitting-position in his wife's arms to flat across the bed. Her head now lay nestled between Sherri's legs, and Sherri continued to fondle her tits and massage her nipples.

As Jake crawled forward with his boner leading the way, Tina took hold of her own legs and pulled them back and wide apart.

Jake took his dick in his hand, and gently rubbed its fat head up and down Tina's pussy, much the same way her had licked it, gradually sinking deeper and deeper, and even paying special attention to her well-hidden clit.

Finally, he lined up with her cunt-hole and leaned forward gently, allowing his slippery knob to part Tina's pussy-lips and enter her velvety-smooth love tunnel.

As Tina's cunt-lips closed around the ridge of Jake's knob, he stopped to enjoy the glorious hugging feeling on his cock-head.

Tina mewed as she too enjoyed the wondrous feeling of Jake's fat plumb nestled in the entrance to her cunt. She had never experienced that feeling before. Ricky's big bullet-shaped cock had almost no defined head, and when he pushed it into her pussy, he didn't stop until no more of his oversized erection would fit into her normal-sized vagina.

After a moment or two of looking at her husband's dick-head engulfed Tina's pussy, Sherri reached out and pushed him back, disengaging his cock from the young girl's cunt.

Immediately disappointed, both Tina and Jake guessed that a line had suddenly been crossed that Sherri just couldn't accept. They assumed that as aroused as the planets had her, watching her husband actually fuck another woman was just one step too far.

They were wrong.

Sherri released her push against Jake's chest, and said, "Jesus, that was hot! Do that again! Just poke your fat cock-head into her snug little pussy! I love the way it sucks it in and then closes up around it! Fuck!"

Jake eagerly complied, poking his dick-head in and out of Tina's cunt-hole a dozen times. Each poke was accompanied by a pull on her nipples by Sherri, which in turn, was accompanied by a breathy, "Oh!" from Tina at each repeated push-pull combination.

Finally, though, Tina reached out, grabbed Jake's naked ass, and pulled him hard. "Fuck me!" she growled at him. "I want to feel all of your hard cock shoved up my cunt!"

Despite Tina's insistent pull, Jake was able to lean in gradually, savoring the feeling of his cock being slowly engulfed by her tight little pussy.

And despite her impatience, Tina reveled in the slow penetration, too.

When Jake's balls were resting against Tina's cute naked ass, he stopped again, enjoying the warm wet hug on his entire cock.

But Tina continued to pull on his ass.

"Sorry, sweetheart," he said. "That's all there is. I'm only average."

"Oh, no!" Tina said. "That's not it at all! Your cock feels fucking wonderful! It's your ... your root, rubbing against my pussy! I've never felt that before!"

Pleased that he was able to please this sweet young girl in a way that her horse-cock boyfriend couldn't, Jake leaned into Tina's pubic mound and began rotating his hips, grinding his own pubes into her wet pussy.

Tina sucked in her breath and moaned "Oh, God!"

She had been concerned that her boyfriend's "BWC" might have ruined her for a normal-sized cock, leaving her feeling loose and unfulfilled. But it was exactly the opposite. She felt just that; filled full!

When Ricky pushed his big dick into her, she felt stretched to the point where the pain overrode the pleasure if he was too aggressive. Jake's cock had her feeling comfortably stuffed, for want of a better word.

And as he ground his pubic bone against her pussy and even into her clit, his cock moved around deep inside her cunt, generating even more sensations that she had never felt, before.

Finally, though, she pushed on his hips, and as his dick slowly retracted, she said, "Fuck me, Jake! Fuck my hungry little cunt with that perfect-size cock of yours! Fuck my cunt while your sweet, loving wife watches you! Watches us!"

"Oh, do it, baby!" Sherri agreed. "Fuck that tight little cunt! Show her how awesome average can be!" With that, she rearranged her legs so she could lean forward, up on her knees, and she gave her husband a steaming kiss.

As she rocked forward her ass lifted off the bed, positioning her soaking wet pussy directly above Tina's face.

As Jake began rocking his hips, fucking Tina's snug cunt, he and Sherri continued their passionate kiss, and Tina lifted her head to lick and suck on Sherri's pussy. Their three naked bodies formed the perfect love-triangle.

Sherri soon broke their kiss so she could look down and watch her husband's stiff cock sliding in and out of Tina's young cunt. Tina, too, had broken her mouth-contact with Sherri's pussy, and was lying there making pleasant moans and mews as Jake fucked her with varying techniques, going from complete withdrawal and pube-crushing full-penetration, to quick, short strokes that barely had his fat knob popping in and out of her drenched pussy-lips.

Watching Tina's reactions, Sherri felt a very odd sense of pride that her husband was apparently able to please this sexy young thing in a way that she had never experienced.

Suddenly, though, Sherri pushed her husband back, disengaging his cock from Tina's pussy, and then squatting back down on her ass so she could look down at Tina's face.

"You want to try something else?" Sherri asked the young girl who was looking up at her in slight confusion. "Do you like getting it from behind? Doggy style?" she asked her.

"Yeah!" Tina said. "It's probably my favorite." It was her favorite because Ricky's big dick seemed to fit better that way.

"Well, how about if we get into a sixty-nine and my hubby fucks your sweet little cunt while I suck on it at the same time?" Sherri said.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Tina replied and was immediately getting herself up off her back.

Twenty seconds later, the two women were kissing and licking each other's pussies with Sherri on her back and Tina on her knees straddling her face.

Jake remained on his knees, and lightly slid his fist up and down his slick cock as he watched the hot girl-girl action in front of him. Watching his wife obviously enjoying herself with their lithesome young dog-sitter, he began to wonder if he'd been forgotten.

"Let me know when you want me to join in," he finally said.

Sherri gave Tina's pussy a final sucking kiss, and then said, "Bring it on, baby! Bring that stiff dick over here and stick it in this lovely young cunt!"

With his wife's head between Tina's legs Jake couldn't crawl close enough to the young girl's pussy to do any more than rub it with his average-length dick. So, he got up onto his feet, and then went into a half-squat to get his cock lined up with the waiting hole. It was not the most comfortable position for fucking, but if he had to stand on one leg and squawk like a chicken he was not going to give up on this opportunity!

Sherri lifted her head and covered Tina's pussy with her mouth, and then allowed her husband to push her lips out of the way as he guided his spongy cock-head in search of the young girl's cunt-hole.

While he leaned in, parting her wet lips and embedding his knob into the velvet hole, Sherri began flicking her tongue over Tina's clit.

As Jake pushed his cock all the way up the young cunt—eventually dragging his dangling balls across his wife's face—Sherri was sucking and lapping at the spread pussy-lips, feeling her husband's cock sliding over her tongue and her lips at the same time.

Tina, who had been lovingly lapping Sherri's pussy, lifted her head and exclaimed, "Oh, sweet Jesus!" at the combined assault on her pussy.

Jake took hold of Tina's narrow hips and began fucking her cunt. He retracted his dick until its fat head was completely clear of Tina's pussy lips, and then he rocked forward, using his wife's mouth to guide him back into the vacated hole.

With his wife sucking and lapping at both Tina's stretched pussy-lips and the underside of his cock he buried it as deep as he could, crushing into Tina's mound, and bouncing his balls over Sherri's forehead.

Tina had her back arched and her head thrown back as nearly continuous moans escaped her throat and open mouth. As she reveled in the fantastic pleasure that the couple was lavishing on her pussy, she had two fingers plunging in and out of Sherri's cunt in time with Jake's thrusts up her cunt.

As Jake picked up the pace of his dick pounding up her pussy, Tina did the same with her fingers in Sherri's cunt. "Holy, shit!" she cried out, "You guys are going to make me fucking cum, again!"

"Oh, yeah!" Jake groaned. "I'm getting there, too!"

Once again, Sherri surprised the other two by breaking up the action.

She pushed her husband away, and then flipped Tina over onto her back. The other's expected that Sherri wanted a turn at getting her pussy fuck-licked, but once again, they were wrong.

Sherri pushed the girl's legs apart, and grabbed her husband's arm to pull him in between them.

"Do that bush-whack thing!" she told her husband. "Rub your cock against her stiff little clit while you jerk off!"

It was a technique that Jake had come up with back when his wife still sported a full mound of pubic hair, hence the name.

He crawled in close, and with his fist wrapped tightly around his cock, he jabbed its squishy head into the upper folds of Tina's pussy, right against her clit. He then began to jerk off, hard and fast, allowing his fist to slip over his cock-head and smack against the girl's drenched pussy-lips with each stroke.

Tina's reaction was exactly what Sherri had hoped for.

"Oh ... fuck ... me!" she shouted.

Spurred on by Tina's verbal reaction as well as the sloppy sounds of his slaps against her pussy as it produced more and more pussy-juice, Jake picked up the pace of his jerks and the force of his slaps.

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,363 Followers