The Sitter Gets Caught - Again

Story Info
Dad, son, and stepmom toy with Amber again.
8.1k words
4.64
71.4k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

Note: This story is a sequel to "The Sitter Gets Caught -- And Taught." Reading the first part will help introduce the characters and the setting.

This story involves elements of reluctance, punishment and physical interaction between step-family members. If those aren't your kinks, this might not be the right story for you.

Thanks to all those who provided feedback on the previous story and for your ideas for this installment!

"God, this is so stupid." Get your shit together," Amber silently commanded herself as she stared at the white door. She'd been on the porch for almost a full minute, searching for the courage to knock. The last time she had stood in this same spot was nearly two weeks before, fluid leaking down her tanned leg and her body aching from arduous use. She'd been almost too shocked to speak when Kate Newsom had called her to babysit the family's daughter, Tracy, again. Now here she stood, beads of moisture filling her panties as she anticipated the night ahead.

Mark, Kate and Wade Newsom's son, opened the door after she finally knocked. He smiled a shit-eating grin when he saw her and made no attempt to hide his appraisal of her young body. At 18, Mark was only two years younger than Amber. His eager eyes took in the stiff nipples tenting her red t-shirt and the toned legs extending from her tightly-cropped black shorts. In any other setting, Amber would have been disgusted by a man leering at her so brazenly, but here, on this porch, she displayed herself to him, knowing he'd seen (and tasted and bit and slapped and...) it all before. After what felt like an eternity, he invited her in.

As Amber passed the threshold, Mark refused to move or open the door further, forcing her to press past him into the house. He felt his erection slide across her lower back, her ass grazing his thighs as she entered. Neither of them believed for a second that the touch was anything less than intentional.

"So nice to see you again," Mark intoned, closing the door. He adjusted his hardness in his jeans as she faced him, making no attempt to hide his movement. "My stepmom is upstairs getting ready. She insisted" - he emphasized the word - "that you go up to greet her." Amber started up the carpeted stairs and felt his eyes on her ass as she climbed. "Last door on the right."

Amber reached the landing and padded down the hallway. She stepped into the open room and was about to call for Mrs. Newsom when the door to the master bathroom opened.

"Oh, it's you, dear," said a cheery, and totally naked, Kate Newsom. Amber's jaw dropped in surprise. The older woman must have just finished showering, and Amber stared at the glistening skin, droplets of water clinging to perfect breasts and a small patch of hair between her thighs. "Don't look so shocked, Amber," Kate laughed. "After all, modesty isn't exactly our style, as you know."

The older woman sauntered to the dresser and pulled on a tight blue thong, talking to Amber all the while. Amber tried to keep up but lost the thread of dialogue as she watched the thin fabric disappear between Kate's firm globes.

"Are you listening to me?" Kate broke Amber's fog.

"Um, yes, I..."

"I was saying that we are taking our son out tonight for a special diner, and we are on a bit of a schedule." Kate stalked toward Amber, her bra dangling from her fingers. "I hope that you pay better attention to our daughter than you do to me." She was mere inches from Amber now and leaned in to whisper, "You know what happens when you get distracted. You aren't going to get," she ran a single finger down the girl's cheek, to her neck, "distracted." She planted a breath of a kiss on Amber's cheek and then whirled, pulling the bra over her arms.

"Clasp me," she ordered. Amber gingerly pulled the straps together. "That's better," Kate said, turning to face her again. She smiled. "Now, how is school going?"

"It's, um, going well," Amber said, jolted by the shift to small talk. "Well, sort of well. I have stats this semester, and it's killing me. My professor is awful. And the course is so much work. But I have to pass it for my major."

"So what are you going to do?" Kate asked as she continued dressing.

"I don't know. I guess study harder. Dr. Mattis is just such a hard-ass. He grades so strict."

"I would have thought you would respond well to a firm hand," Kate said.

"That's not what I meant!" Amber said, embarrassed. She had turned away from Kate as she spoke, and she yelped as a sharp sting erupted on her ass. She turned to see Kate holding a thin leather belt that she now started to wind around her waist.

"Don't talk back. Especially not in this house." A moment of silence passed. Kate's menacing look faded into something like a smile. "Here, I have something for you." Kate went to the nightstand while Amber rubbed the stinging spot on her ass. Kate handed her a small black box wrapped with a ribbon. "A gift. Sit down, open it."

The two women sat next to each other on the bed as Amber opened the box. Inside, resting in the velvet liner, was a u-shaped object. Amber held it up.

"What is it?"

"I thought that would be obvious," said Kate. "It's for you." She traced the outline of the object. "You see, this," she indicated the wide flat end, "rests against your clit, while this," she pointed to the thick, bulbous end and leaned close to Amber's ear, "goes inside your pretty pink pussy."

"Um, thanks," Amber said, eyes wide. She started to put the toy away.

"Oh, no, Amber. It would be very rude to do that," Kate scolded, taking the box and removing the toy. "When you get something to wear, you try it on."

"Here?" Amber said, incredulous.

"Of course. Unless you want to do it downstairs in front of my stepson. But I think we both know how little control you have over yourself when you're near a cock. You won't be filled with a toy if you do it there. Here, let me help."

The older woman gently pushed Amber's shoulders back until she was lying on the bed. She felt Kate's hands travel down her body, over her breasts, until her fingers hooked in the waistband of her shorts. In one swift movement, Kate pulled the shorts and panties down to her ankles. She stood, her right hand trailing up Amber's legs until reaching their juncture and turning to cup Amber's rapidly moistening sex. She ran her middle finger along the cleft, and Amber watched as she used the juice to coat the thick end of the toy.

"You're already wet. I should have known. Tell me, is that slutty cunt ever dry?" Amber was too shocked to respond. "Lift your legs and grab your knees."

When Amber hesitated, Kate smacked her thigh hard. Amber quickly obeyed and pulled her legs toward her chest, obscenely displaying her nether regions. Kate knelt before her and touched the toy to Amber's slit. In spite of herself, Amber felt the lips part, and her eyes closed as Kate pressed it at her entrance. She deftly teased the girl's pussy with the toy.

"Wet, but not yet slick," she heard Kate say. "Maybe I can help it some." She pulled the toy away and replaced it with her tongue. Amber groaned as Kate's tongue made long, slow strokes from the bottom of her lips to her clit. Three, four, five times. Amber lost count as Kate expertly licked her pussy. When the tip of her tongue pressed between her lips before flicking over her clit, Amber almost came.

As quickly as it had begun, it ended, and she felt Kate slip the toy inside, her lips stretching around the round ball. The toy was firmly ensconced inside her. The flat end rested perfectly on her clit. It wasn't uncomfortable but definitely large enough to stay inside on its own.

Kate stood. "Well, that seems to fit well. Leave it in. Pull up your shorts and then meet us downstairs." She went to the door. "And Amber, that gift had better stay inside you all night. I'll know if you take it out."

Amber couldn't fathom how Kate would know, but she released her legs and gingerly stood, pulling up her panties and shorts. As they reached her waist, she felt the toy press more firmly, her panties holding it in place. She headed downstairs.

"Ah, there she is," Kate said to Mark. "We're leaving now. We need to meet my husband at the restaurant in ten minutes. Tracy is in the den watching TV. You will put her to bed promptly at 7. Absolutely no later. Do you understand?" Amber nodded. "At 7. We will be home at 8:30." She turned to go.

"Oh, one last thing." Kate pulled a cell phone out of her purse. "Keep this with you tonight. I want to make sure we can reach you if there is an emergency, so keep it close." She and Mark headed out the door, leaving a dumbfounded Amber standing in the foyer, a new phone in her hand, a thick toy in her pussy, and a million questions bubbling in her mind.

-----

Amber quietly shut the door to Tracy's room as the young girl drifted off to sleep. The night had been easy so far. She and Tracy watched some Netflix, played a game, and had some pizza, Tracy's favorite. Now, just as 7:00 rolled around, the little girl was in bed, as Kate had carefully instructed. There were times during the evening when Amber had almost forgotten the toy still resting inside her. Until she would shift on a chair or walk up the steps, that is, and with slight pressure, it would make its presence known. It wasn't enough to really turn her on, just enough to make her aware.

Kate, her husband Wade, and Mark wouldn't be home for another hour and a half. Amber wandered to the den and turned on the TV to pass the time. She'd no sooner sat down on the plush leather couch when the phone Kate had given her started chirping. Amber jumped up to get it and nearly collapsed back down. She grabbed the armrest to steady herself as the toy began to vibrate, sending tingles of stimulation through her body. It stopped just as suddenly, and Amber caught her breath. She stepped toward the side table where the phone lay, only to hear it chirp once more and the vibrations restart in her pussy, this time coming in waves, softer then more intense, softer then more intense. It lasted longer than the first time, though still not more than a few seconds.

When it ended, Amber stood stock still, regaining her footing and feeling the first trickles of moisture leak into the gusset of her panties. She finally reached the phone and tapped the screen. An app appeared showing a white grid. As she stared at the screen, the phone chirped again, and waves of vibration started in her pussy, the thick end massaging her channel while the flat end shook against her clit. She let out an audible gasp, her eyelids fluttering. A thin blue line marking the waves moved across the screen then disappeared when the vibrating stopped. She cradled the phone, her knees weak, and waited for it to start again. When more than a minute had ticked away, she assumed the game was over for now and went to the kitchen.

The Newsoms' kitchen was large, with an island in the middle. Amber took a plastic cup from the cabinet and filled it with water from the sink. As she leaned against the counter sipping the cool water, she stared at the phone on the island. Clearly, the "gift" and the phone had been a set-up from the start. She pictured Kate, Wade, and Mark at dinner, passing around their own phone and laughing together as they controlled her body from afar. The thought brought back flashes of the last time she had surrendered her body to the trio - of Kate's firm breasts and Wade and Mark's hard cocks jutting towards her, their hands manipulating her. She became aroused in spite of herself and almost missed the faint chirp of the phone.

When the first vibrations hit, this time in sharp pulses, the cup fell from her hands, and she dropped to her knees in the puddle of water, gasping for breath. Her pussy felt electrified with each violent pulse, and she arched her back and moaned. It lasted longer this time, edging her toward climax. She squeezed her eyes shut and braced her hands on the wet floor, trying to will her body not to respond, to no avail. Her breath quickened with each jolt until, again, the toy suddenly stopped.

Amber came back down to reality, saw the mess of water and reached for a towel. "Shit," she thought, mopping up the spill. "I can't keep doing this." She put the cup in the sink, draped the towel on the rack, and checked the clock. Had it really only been ten minutes since she put Tracy to bed? It had felt like an hour. How could she possibly put up with this for another 80 minutes?? Kate had told her that she would "know" if Amber removed the toy. But how? She searched the kitchen for cameras suspiciously. How could Kate know if Amber slipped it out of her pussy? She might check when they got home, but in the meantime, surely, she could remove it and take a break. Besides, who were they to control her like this? After all, it's still her body. Pleasure-tinged confusion gave way to indignation as Amber roughly shoved her shorts down. Her panties were dark with wetness.

She grasped the toy and pulled it from her home, the dark plastic shining. She held it up to her eyes, nearly dropping it as a loud alarm dinged on the phone. She lunged for the island. The app screen flashed a small red box, and she knew Kate, Wade, and Mark would see the same alert. Panicked, and all her indignation and self-assertion gone, Amber shoved the toy back inside her hole, fumbling as she lined it up with her clit and yanked her shorts back up. The alarm stopped.

She checked the phone when it dinged again. A single text, "Good girl," followed quickly by another: "But you WILL pay for that."

The situation was clear to her now. The three of them would know if she took out the toy. Leaving it in meant being at their disposal for the next 80 minutes. She couldn't leave, even if she wanted to. Tracy would be alone, and Amber couldn't live with herself if anything happened to the girl. Take it out, and she would be at the family's mercy when they got home. Lord knows what they would do to her then. They were in control. There was no way around it.

Amber paced the kitchen, waiting for the chirp of the phone. Minutes passed. When none came, she went back to the den and the television. She flicked through the movie titles, finally settling on an Avengers film. She tried to focus on the familiar action scenes, but every few minutes, the phone would chirp and the toy would fire up her pussy. Her legs were now spread, and her hand dangled between them. She found that by pressing her hand to her sex in rhythm with the toy, the sensations would deepen. At first, she scolded herself for giving in. But after countless mini-bursts of pleasure, she became resigned. "Maybe they're right," she thought. "Maybe I'm the slut they say I am. I can't even control my own body." She gave in and began manipulating the toy each time it started, giving herself over to enjoying it.

The last time the phone chirped, the toy began a steady series of intense waves. She closed her eyes, slipping her hand inside her panties. She started with the flat end, but her clit was so sensitive at this point. Pinching the base of the "u" of the toy, she moved it in slow circles, the thick end touching the inside walls of her soaking pussy.

The toy's vibrations didn't stop this time. Amber moved it faster, pressing and pulling it, feeling the round knob tugging at her lips. Her left hand lifted her shirt, and she teased her hardened nipples through the thin lace of her bra. As her body gyrated, she finally shoved the shorts down past her knees, splaying her legs to give her greater access to her throbbing pussy. She was close, so close. Her breath quickened, and she pinched her nipples, moaning. Juices coated her hand as her voice drowned out the TV. The sound of the front door opening and closing barely registered as she came closer to orgasm.

"I knew it!" Amber's eyes snapped open at Kate's voice, though her hands didn't slow down.

"I guess so, Mom," Mark laughed. She saw a phone in his hand that must be the one linked to the app. So it was Mark who had been controlling the latest round. Kate, Wade, and mark stood between the couch and the TV, leering down at her.

"You were spot-on, Kate. You really have a read on this one," Wade said. Amber watched as the mountainous, imposing older man rubbed the thick lump in his slacks. Kate pulled off her heels and curled onto the couch next to Amber, her black dress revealing her toned thighs, her left breast pressing against Amber's side. She twirled her finger in the girl's hair.

"I know this little whore very well," she purred. "I just knew you'd like your gift, Amber. You should have seen these two," she said, indicating Mark and Wade. "They passed you back and forth between them all through dinner. Until you took it out, that is."

Her tone darkened. "That wasn't very nice. Do you know that damn phone beeped loud enough for the whole restaurant to hear?" She put her hand on Amber's throat and glared at her. "You disobeyed me. And we had to explain to our waiter exactly what happened. We had to show him the app to explain."

Amber's eyes went wide with realization. Kate continued: "We let him have you. He was so curious. So, we explained all about the little cumslut waiting for us at home, how she just loved to get her pussy fucked and toyed with. And we let him have a go. Mark even pulled up a picture of you on Facebook so he could look at it while he controlled your pussy. He was so into it that we let the busboy try, too."

Amber was aghast. Her hands had stopped moving. It was one thing to be in thrall to the Newsoms, but to be shared? To be passed around to the boys at the restaurant, with her real picture in full view?? She thought she might be sick.

"You should have seen them," Kate continued. "Mark and Wade probably didn't look, but I can tell you, girl-to-girl, those bulges in their work slacks were pretty impressive. I knew you wouldn't mind letting them play, as long as I told you about their cocks. They're probably at home now, jacking off to thoughts of you. Maybe they even found you on Facebook on their own and right now are blowing their thick loads to your picture. I knew how much you would enjoy that, don't you?"

"Maybe next time, we should bring them over, let them all have a go," Mark suggested with a wink.

Amber looked imploringly between the three of them. "No, please, you can't!"

"We'll do exactly as we like," Wade responded gruffly. "Look how you treat our home. We trust you with our daughter, and you're down here rubbing your cunt. We give you a gift, and the minute we're gone you try to get rid of it. You're taking advantage of us."

"No, no I wasn't!" Amber insisted.

She watched as Wade removed his belt and approached her, his 6'5" height casting a shadow from the TV behind him.

"You knew what you were going to get when you first got here. Don't act all innocent now. Two weeks ago, you were creaming all over that sofa. And now, here you are, leaking juice all over it again, leaving your slut-stains on my furniture." He grabbed her wrist roughly and twisted her around.

She knew the belt was coming, but the force still made her yelp loudly. Wade smacked her ass hard, each blow sending stinging pain through her body. To add insult to injury, Mark had turned the toy on full blast, and each spank sent it deeper inside her, the vibrations rumbling deep in her pussy. Over and over again he spanked her. When her ass was a deep red, he finally stopped, pulling her back to a sitting position to face them.

"One thing that is still is on my mind," Kate said, as if the loud, painful punishment had never happened. "You knew exactly what time we would be home, didn't you?" She didn't wait for a response. "Which means, you wanted to get caught. You had every intention of being on full display for my husband and my stepson." Amber started to object, but Kate held up a hand and cut her off. "It's not one of those kinds of questions that you actually answer, silly whore. Your actions speak loud enough. So, that being the case, finish."

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers