The Sitter Gets Caught - Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted through clenched teeth, "Miss me?" Amber wanted to say no, but the truth was, her pussy had ached for the older man's hardened cock and masterful fucking since the last time. She whimpered in reply.

Wade gripped her waist and held her down on his dick while forcing her pelvis to grind against him. She felt Mark move behind her, and she knew what was coming. She steeled herself as the younger cock slid back into her ass.

"Ungh, fuck! Yes, give me your cocks! Fuck me!" she cried from deep in the pit of her stomach. She'd forgotten how full the two men made her feel. Now, as they got into rhythm, she thought she would explode with pleasure. Her pussy stretched tight over Wade's penis while her ass welcomed Mark's equally long, wide member back in. She ground her pelvis against Wade, sliding her pussy on his meaty shaft. His hands curled around her tits, taking her nipples between his fingers. He tugged and twisted, pinching and releasing them. She bent her mouth to his and flicked her tongue against his lips. His mouth opened and his tongue danced against hers, pushing inside her mouth. He groaned, his cock pulsing inside her.

Mark's firm slap on her ass broke the kiss as he rutted, burying his rod in her ass over and over as he spanked her. She could feel the orgasm building with each thrust, with each smack. Wade's fingers pulled her nipples tightly, and she came again, juice leaking around the full shaft in her pussy, coating Wade's balls. She writhed as Mark leaned on her back, forcing her down hard on Wade's cock, his own deep, deep inside her tight tunnel.

She watched Kate undo each of the ropes, releasing the knots but holding the ends. Amber's body kept tremoring with the aftershocks as Wade and Mark pulled out, leaving her holes gaping and wanting. Kate tugged the ropes, pulling her to the center of the room.

"On your knees, cockwhore," Kate ordered. Amber struggled to kneel as Kate held the ropes and her arms tight behind her. Mark and Wade stood in front of her, their full, hard cocks jutting out proudly. They stepped close and stroked themselves, using her juice for lube. Wade was the first to climax. He grunted loud and keep. Kate expertly turned Amber's body to face him. The first hot rope of cum splattered on her cheek and ran down her neck. Two, three, four more ropes painted her chest as he shot his cum on her sweaty body.

He had barely finished before she heard Mark's cries. Kate twisted the ropes as he came, and the first load landed on her lips. Amber lapped at it as more and more hot seed coated her chin and breasts. The younger man seemed to cum forever, shooting rope after rope on her body as he groaned.

Kate dropped the ropes when he finished, and Amber rubbed her sore wrists. She joined Mark and Wade in front of the kneeling girl.

"God, she looks hot with your cum on her," Kate said.

"Filthy," said Mark.

"Like she should," Wade added.

They ogled her for a full minute, the pleasure turning to embarrassment for Amber, before they turned to leave.

"I've got to get a shower before I hit the sack," Mark said, shaking the last drop of cum from his softening cock.

"I have an early call, too," Wade offered.

"We'll just leave you to clean up," Kate told Amber, and the three left the room, leaving Amber on her knees, the ropes still tied at her wrists, cum dripping from her tits, and a puddle of wetness under her pussy. It took her mind some time to regain focus before she stood to gather her things. Without a towel, she wiped the cum from her face with her panties and tried to clean what she could from the rest of her skin before giving up and pulling on her shorts and shirt.

The house was quiet now. She padded out of the den slowly, her body finally registering the soreness that would leave her aching tomorrow. As she reached the foyer, she heard Kate behind her.

"Well, thanks for coming by," she said, now fully dressed. She handed Amber a wad of cash. Amber had almost forgotten her payment for babysitting.

"Thank you," she said weakly. She turned to leave.

"Oh, Amber," Kate called her back. She handed Amber the small black box and the phone. "Don't forget your gifts." Amber took them and stumbled out on to the porch as the door closed behind her. She stood for a moment, her legs trembling, her hair disheveled, and her shorts rapidly darkening with juice, before starting the long walk home.