The Sitter Gets Caught...At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers

----------

The next Wednesday came faster than she had expected. Not that Amber was necessarily disappointed. Her emotions had been in tumult all week. After the last visit with Dr. Mattis, she had escaped to her dorm room, grateful that her roommate had a late class, and masturbated furiously, still feeling the sharp stings of Dr. Mattis' paddle on her ass. Her climax barely finished before she felt embarrassment and shame for taking pleasure in allowing herself to be toyed with by Dr. Mattis and the Newsoms. By Thursday morning, she was angry that they had used her, that he had used her, and she swore she wouldn't go back to his office again. Thursday night, though, her roommate had a late shift at work, and Amber was barely in the dorm before her fingers were pushing inside her pussy again, imagining his black cock stretching her as he spanked her. Friday, anger and embarrassment. Saturday, excitement. And on and on, until Wednesday rolled around, and she hardly knew what to feel as she opened the door to Dr. Mattis' office.

He was sitting behind his desk again, intently grading papers, and didn't look up as she entered. Amber stepped in, took a breath to steady herself, and closed the door. She walked across the floor toward him. The office seemed longer than last week, and it felt like the desk was a mile away. The wooden floor creaked as she stepped, but Dr. Mattis didn't even spare a glance as he marked the papers in front of him. After an eternity, she reached the desk and set down her bag. She watched him as she undid the buttons on her jeans with trembling fingers. His glasses were perched on the end of his nose, catching a hint of light from his desk lamp. The barest traces of grey were threaded through his close-cut, tightly curled hair. His sportcoat hung on the back of his chair, and his crisp shirt stretched across his broad shoulders, the fitted material hinting at the muscles beneath. He was attractive, manly, in a way that Amber hadn't noticed before. She set her sandals aside, pushed her pants and panties to the ground, and stepped out of them. She had expected him to look up at her now that she was half-naked, but still nothing. She leaned over the desk, moving to his left so as not to lay on the papers in front of him. The wood was cool against her cheek. She faced away from him, her upper-body pressed to the desk, her lower half exposed to the air of the office.

The scratching of his pen against the paper stopped, and she heard him push his chair back and move around the desk toward her. Again, he merely watched her, moving from one angle to the other, inspecting her form. Amber could almost feel his eyes on her naked ass and sex.

"Your promptness is appreciated," he finally said. "both right now and in class today. That's a start." He placed his hand on her back, pushing her down harder on the desk. "You also seemed more attentive today, though you are still far from a star student. Will you need to be bound this time, or can I trust you to stay in place?"

"I will stay in place, sir," she responded, grateful to be given a choice, any choice at this juncture.

His hand gripped the inside of her right thigh, only inches away from her mound. He moved her leg to the right, then did the same with her left. The wider angle put more of her weight on the desk, and she gripped the edge, anticipating the start of the training. This time, she was ready when his hand smacked hard onto her left cheek, making even her taut ass ripple. He spanked her right cheek equally hard, and Amber squeezed her eyes shut. He alternated between her cheeks, focusing the same number of smacks on each. The sharp cracks of skin on skin reverberated through the office. She felt her pussy moisten as her ass began to heat up from the hard smacks. He changed it up now, spanking the backs of her thighs, moving back and forth between them and her ass cheeks. The skin reddened from the blows, and Amber winced at the pain building in her backside.

She heard him step away and opened her eyes, welcoming the break. A small clock was perched on the shelf in front of her. Five minutes he had been punishing her skin, and she could still feel every blow. He walked back toward her and passed his hand over the scarlet flesh of her ass and thighs, never touching her now glistening cleft. His hand left her skin, and immediately, he rocked her entire body with a punishing blow across both cheeks. Amber winced in pain. Her traitorous pussy flooded with juice. This didn't feel like the paddle. It was thinner and longer, and the spanking from it stung like a burn. She forced her eyes open to watch the clock. Another hard blow, this time across the back of her thighs, forced her to stifle a whimper. She was biting her lip so hard it almost bled as the blows continued, striking her ass and thighs with devastating force. One minute passed, then another, then five minutes. Still, he continued whipping her. The insides of her thighs were now coated with juice as her pussy flowed like a faucet. Her legs shook and ached, unable to support her, and all of her weight was on the solid desk now. Still she watched the clock, and still he spanked her.

After fifteen minutes, she finally heard him step away. He rounded the desk and returned to his chair. Amber turned her head to look at him. He laid a thin leather belt on desk and stared hard into her eyes. She started to get up, but he held up his hand, indicating to her to stay. She peeled her fingers from the edge of the desk. She had been holding it so tightly that her knuckles cracked as she released.

"Are you enjoying this, Miss Smith?"

"No, sir," she replied softly.

"The small puddle you left on my floor would suggest otherwise," he countered. Amber shut her eyes in embarrassment. "Does your skin hurt?" he asked.

"Yes, sir," she replied truthfully. "It stings."

"Good. I don't want to hurt you, but you do understand that pain is a powerful teacher?" He didn't wait for a reply. "As you go home this afternoon, I want you to think about that pain. And I want you to remember who caused it." Amber knew she would. Dr. Mattis leaned back in his chair, tenting his fingers in front of him. "When you sit in class, the memory of both will help remind you to focus. Sometimes, we need little reminders like this. For some people, maybe it's a note in their planner. For others, perhaps a string tied around the finger." He chuckled. "But for you, those simple tricks won't work. For you, nothing quite sinks in like the painful memory of a hand or a strap across your skin." He paused, staring at her. "Do you know why that is, Miss Smith?"

"N-no, sir," she stammered.

He leaned forward and crossed his arms on the desk in front of him, his face inches away from hers. "Because your problem isn't mental. It's physical. You are a slut who can't control her own body. And so you need to be treated like a slut and allow someone else to take the control you can't seem to harness for yourself."

Amber was humiliated. Everything in her wanted to protest, but she knew that talking back would earn her more punishment.

"You started to learn that while babysitting. And now, you are learning the lesson even more strongly, aren't you?"

"No, sir," she sobbed.

"No?" he asked incredulously. "Do you mean 'no' you aren't learning it? Or 'no,' you aren't a slut?"

"I'm not a slut," she said meekly, wanting desperately for it not to be true.

"Come now, Amber," he patronized her. "The evidence is all over your thighs and my floor. Can you honestly tell me that you have control over your body right now? Because if you do, well, then I would have to be very upset at the mess you made on my floor. But I'm not upset. Because you don't have control. In fact, you are going to leave this office, and tonight, you are going to take care of your problem alone in bed." Amber hated him for being right. Even as he degraded her, she ached to push her fingers inside her hole. "Some women can control themselves, Miss Smith. And some women," he pointed at her, "need to learn that lesson through discipline."

He sat back and looked at the clock. "Our time is up. Gather your things, and be back here next week." He put his glasses back on and returned to his papers. Amber stood shakily and pulled her panties and jeans back on. She winced as the material scraped her tender skin. She picked up her bag and glanced at the floor as she turned to go. She swore silently as she glimpsed the light reflecting off a damp spot on the wood.

Each step back to her dorm was torture, and Dr. Mattis' humiliating words echoed through her head as she brought herself to a furious orgasm the minute she got home.

_____

Amber stopped dead in her tracks the moment Dr. Mattis' office door closed behind her. She had come at the scheduled time for their next meeting, but she didn't expect to find a young man already there with the older professor. She looked back and forth between the two of them. The young man she recognized as Samuel, Professor Mattis' TA. He was tall and thin, sinewy even, with taut boyish muscles peeking out of his sleeves and the collar of his buttoned-up shirt. His skin was lighter than Dr. Mattis', the color of dark caramel, but his eyes were a deep, dark shade of brown. He had an easy smile, and many of the undergrad girls in Amber's classes found him cute. But cute or not, Amber was not happy about seeing him in the office.

She stood just inside the door, waiting for Samuel's meeting with Dr. Mattis to end. She checked her watch to see if she was early. No, she was right on time. Perhaps their earlier meeting had run over as Samuel and Dr. Mattis talked about classes? She started to apologize for the intrusion but caught herself and kept silent. That was at least one rule she could follow while she waited.

"Ah, Amber," said Dr. Mattis with a smile. "Right on time." She stared at the professor, confused. Was he going to usher Samuel out while she set her stuff down? She waited, but neither man made a move toward the door. "I was just telling Samuel about our meetings. As my teaching assistant, he takes a strong interest in the progress of my students."

Amber's chin dropped, and her eyes flitted frantically between the two men. Dr. Mattis kept his wide, closed-lip smile. Samuel, on the other hand, looked nervous. He glanced from Amber to the floor to the ceiling to the shelves, uncertain where to look, and he shifted his weight between his feet, his hands thrust deep into the pockets of his blue slacks.

She wasn't aware how much time was passing until she heard Dr. Mattis again. "Is something wrong, Miss Smith? You do want to continue improving your performance, don't you?" His eyes had taken on a steely, threatening luster.

"Yes," she replied, "I mean no...yes, but..." she nodded toward Samuel.

"Then take your place," Dr. Mattis interrupted.

"But Dr. Mattis, uh, Samuel...?"

"Samuel is here to help with this session. It's part of his professional development, and I think you could use a helping hand," he replied quickly. "Now take your place or leave my office." It wasn't really a choice, and Amber found her feet moving of their own accord. As she approached the desk, she kept her eyes on Samuel, but the young man seemed to be looking anywhere but at her. She slowly walked past the couch, across the carpet, and nearer to the two men. To her right, resting against a bookshelf, was a metal contraption she had not seen before. It was about waist-high to her, with two metal legs on either end extending to the floor. A metal bar connected the legs at the top, and a cord stretched from one end.

Amber gingerly set her bag down by the chair in front of the desk. The men were only feet from her now, Dr. Mattis to the right end of the desk, and Samuel to her left. Everything in her told her to turn and walk away, but a small voice reminded her that her grade -- her whole academic career -- depended on her doing as she was told. She took a deep breath as her fingers pinched the waist of her shorts. She closed her eyes, and in one quick movement, she shoved them to the floor. She heard Samuel's breath catch, but she couldn't bear to look at him. She stepped out of her shorts and panties and nudged them away with her toe. She opened her eyes now and looked straight ahead, taking several calming breaths before removing her shirt. Her hands reached to her back, and she unclasped her satin bra, letting it fall from her shoulders to the pile of clothes at her right. She was aware of her nakedness in a way that she hadn't been before, not since the Newsoms had caught her nude in their home. She let her mind wander momentarily to what Samuel must be thinking. He had seemed so confident in class, but she knew he was a bundle of nerves now. She pushed her ample chest forward. If he was going to look, at least she could look as tantalizing as possible. Let him leer. And let him get hard at the sight of me, she thought.

She allowed herself to look in his direction now, as she brazenly leaned forward on the desk. She saw his eyes follow her heavy breasts as they hung beneath her, the curve of her ass as it bent and thrust out. She felt the cool wood against her nipples and chanced a glance at Samuel's crotch, seeing the telltale lump developing beneath the fabric. Knowing that her skin, her body, the colors of her most intimate parts could inspire him so gave her a feeling of control over the situation. She may not be able to control her body, but she could control his, and she was pleased at the effect she was having. But each of those thoughts fled from her head as Dr. Mattis' hand came crashing down on her ass. He spanked her furiously, attacking each cheek with sharp slaps. She could feel her skin tingling, and she gripped the desk. His meaty hand stung as it hit her ass again and again and again.

Samuel watched in awe as the young girl received her punishment. He saw how her tight ass shook with each spank, saw her pert breasts pressed flat to the desk, and her eyes squeezed shut. He watched her bite her lower lip in pleasure and pain, and he felt his penis become engorged, harder than it had ever been. He adjusted it in his slacks to give his nine-inch rod more room to grow down his leg. Both he and the girl were called back to reality by Dr. Mattis' voice.

"Samuel, come here for a moment," he said. "I'd like you to see this." Dr. Mattis paused from his labors on Amber's ass as the young man rounded the desk to stand next to him. The sight before him was more erotic, more arousing than any he had ever seen, and he had seen quite a bit. The girl's tanned legs stretched up to a wide V. He could clearly see her sex and the tuft of blond hair between her legs. The narrow lips glistened and flexed, opening just enough to reveal the tender folds that lay tucked inside. Her ass was bright red, and the twin globes were spread almost enough to display her tight rosebud. He could practically feel the cum churning in his balls, ready to explode at the very sight of her.

"Do you see the even match in color across her ass?" Dr. Mattis asked Samuel clinically. His hand massaged Amber's tingling skin as he spoke. "There can be a certain aesthetic to focusing on a single spot," he punctuated his statement with a sharp swat with the hard tips of his fingers on her inner right thigh. "But I tend to aim for even distribution of the strikes." He illustrated the point by quickly spanking first her right then her left ass cheek with his palm. He continued striking her as Samuel watched.

"If this were a single session," Dr. Mattis continued, "that might be enough. But this one is in extended training, so keeping her surprised is helpful in ensuring that she will be ready for whatever is dealt to her later on." At this, he spread her ass open with his left hand and, using his right, caught Amber unprepared with a sharp, stinging smack on the delicate, now-revealed flesh. The tip of his fingers just caught the tender spot between her asshole and her pussy, and Amber bit her lip hard at the pain. He released her and resumed spanking her ass, alternating cheeks and occasionally hitting the backs of her thighs to demonstrate his technique.

"Ok, now you try," Dr. Mattis said to Samuel.

The young man swallowed hard and moved closer to Amber. She tried to turn her head but couldn't quite see him behind her. Barely a year ago, she would have charged headstrong from the room, livid at the prospect of her naked body being used as a teaching tool. But now, after being taken and used by the Newsoms and Dr. Mattis, her body lay tense but unmoving against the desk, and she even felt the stirrings of nervous excitement at the prospect of being shared with Samuel.

The first spank barely registered in her mind as Samuel meekly patted her ass. His touch was gentle compared to Dr. Mattis, and the older man took notice.

"No, son," he chided. "You've got to do more than that, especially now that the skin is warmed up." He emphasized the point with a hard crack against both cheeks. Samuel tried again, this time striking her harder. She winced as his hand came down again, striking her other cheek. He gained confidence with each hit and began striking her ass hard again and again. He moved to her soft thighs, slapping the backs until they, too, began to redden. His technique shifted, from quick sharp cracks to hard blows. With each touch, his cock lurched in his pants, and Amber's quim moistened. He started to fondle her as he spanked her, grabbing her ass hard after each smack, his long, lean fingers reaching into the valley between her globes.

Satisfied with his assistant's progress, Dr. Mattis moved back to his desk chair and sat facing Amber, his face only inches away. He cupped her chin and tilted her head up, and she stared at him through the tresses of her disheveled hair.

"Samuel is making good progress with you," he said. "I think that he will take over for me on occasion. Perhaps we could set up a rotation with some of his fellow graduate students." He leered at her.

Amber's eyes went wide. Share her with others? Pass her around to other students, strangers??

"No, no, Dr. Mattis," she pleaded. "Please, no."

"Oh, I think you might benefit from that, yes," he said. "In fact, I think it's about time I let Samuel fuck you. What do you say to that?"

"No, please!" Amber begged. It was one thing to be spanked, but to allow Samuel into her body was something else entirely. "Please, sir, no. Not now, not like this."

"Are you saying that is not what you want?" Dr. Mattis asked with feigned incredulity.

"No,sir!"

"Hmm...well, you're going to get fucked today, Miss Smith." He tilted her head from side to side, regarding her. "Yes, you're going to get fucked." He released her, and Amber started to rise from the desk. At the same time, Samuel brought his hand down with crushing force on her ass, and Dr. Mattis shoved her chest hard on to the desk. "Stay put," he commanded.

"Step aside, Samuel." She heard shuffling behind her and the clink of metal on metal, but she couldn't turn to see what was happening. "Hold her open." She felt Samuel's hands grip her ass and pull her open, baring her pink slit. A bulbous object pressed at her opening, and she heard Dr. Mattis get on the floor and tinker with whatever was behind her. There was a soft "click," and the object at her opening thrust into her, in and out in and out. Samuel watched wide-eyed as the thrusting machine with an eight-inch rubber dildo rhythmically pounded her tight pussy.

Amber's eyes rolled back in her head, and she moaned in spite of herself as the dildo pushed its way inside. At its apex, the head barely grazed her cervix before pulling almost completely out and thrusting in again. She could feel the juices leaking around it from her snatch. Samuel groaned at the sight of Amber's quivering body being pummeled by the machine. He rubbed her ass and began spanking her again in time with the thrusts.

cumcouple
cumcouple
236 Followers