The Sitter Gets Caught...At School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber lifted her head and moaned as she watched Dr. Mattis move to stand in front of her. She could see the faint outline of his bulge in his slacks as he rubbed it. It looked thick, even hidden behind the grey fabric.

"Having difficulty concentrating, Miss Smith?" he asked her. "You see, while your mouth is telling me 'no,' your body is clearly affirming your desire for more. So I'll make a deal with you. If you can keep yourself from climaxing for the next five minutes, then clearly, you will have demonstrated the focus and self-control we had been working toward in our sessions together. But if you can't -- " He leaned close to her ear and gripped his hard member through his pants. " -- then I am going to give you to Samuel for more training. And both he and I will do whatever we think it takes to...help you along."

Amber groaned and looked up at the professor imploringly. She had already been taken in so many ways by the Newsoms. But to be given to Samuel, too? That was too much, even for her. She gritted her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to stave off the orgasm that was rapidly building in her body. She tried to focus on something boring as a distraction, but each time the dildo bumped her cervix, the thoughts rushed from her head. She tensed her muscles, but that only made her pussy clench against the toy, bringing it into firmer contact with more of her channel. She could feel the bubbling of climax in her gut, still sensed the tingling from Samuel's spanking, and knew that she wouldn't last long.

Dr. Mattis stood before her and lowered his zipper. He looked down at the poor girl, knowing that the deal he had offered was an impossible one. There was no way this little slut wouldn't cream all over herself. He decided to toy with her even more and pulled his ample penis from his pants. It stood straight out, pointing directly at her face. Amber saw the thick purple head bounce as he stroked it. His large hand barely fit around the enormous girth. A drop of precum leaked from the slit. He twisted his hand in her hair and forced her face up.

"Perhaps you need a distraction," he said with a laugh. He stepped forward and shoved the head of his cock into her gaping mouth. Amber coughed as he filled her, his thickness stretching her lips wide. It was not the longest cock she had seen, but it was definitely the thickest, and Amber struggled to take him as he forced it into her mouth. She had been waiting for this, even amid her protests. To see him, to taste him, to draw the creamy cum from his body. He was buried to the hilt in her now, and it took all her effort to suppress her gag reflex. This, at least, took her attention away from the manipulations of her ass and pussy. Instinctively, she tried to push her tongue out to his root, but with a cock that wide, all she could do was take it. Dr. Mattis gripped her hair tightly and moved her head up and down, forcing her to deep throat him and never pulling out more than an inch or two.

"Samuel," he called to the young man. "Do you see that little dial on the stand?" Dr. Mattis indicated a round, black disk at the back of the thrusting machine.

"Yes, sir."

"Turn it to the right, please."

Samuel gave Amber one last hard slap on the thigh and moved to turn the dial. He cranked it all the way, and the machine began moving at a furious pace, slamming into Amber's pussy in a blur.

"How's that, Miss Smith? Better? Still think you have the control you need?" Dr. Mattis asked her as he continued to bounce her head on his penis. Amber could only groan from deep in her gut. She writhed on the desk, the dildo banging into her, and the huge black cock pounding her mouth. It was coming. She was coming. And there was nothing she could do to stop it. Dr. Mattis knew it, too, and he pushed her head down hard on his cock as her breath quickened. She thrashed against the desk as the orgasm tore through her body. Her knuckles cracked as she held on to the desk for dear life, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her body. She could feel the juices flowing freely down her thighs, feel her taut nipples chafe against the desk, and feel the dildo press more deeply into her as her legs quivered and gave way. It was getting hard to breathe, and Dr. Mattis thankfully pulled her head off of his manhood so she could catch a breath. No sooner had the oxygen entered her mouth than he shoved her face down again, filling her with his big black cock. The machine kept thrusting at her, and now Samuel's hands were back on her again, and Amber could not stop cumming.

Dr. Mattis growled as the girl's mouth pulsed around his shaft. "Samuel, take that machine out of there." Samuel turned down the dial until the thrusting stopped and moved the machine to the side. The dildo was soaked with Amber's juices and left a trail of drips across the floor as he did so. "I believe we have our answer, don't we, Miss Smith? She's yours now, Samuel. Take her." The young man looked at the professor quizzically.

"Take her!"

"I-I- How, sir?"

"Anyway you want. But do it now. I don't care if you shove it in her pussy or her ass or in her fucking ear, but fill this bitch up before she falls off the desk."

Samuel quickly unbuttoned his pants and shoved them to the ground, his long dark cock pointing nearly at the ceiling with hardness. He gripped Amber's ass and pulled her open. Her entire crack was filled with fluid, lubed up and ready. He tried to squat to aim at her flexing pussy. His curved cock and his height made the angle tricky. But there was another hole that was just perfect. He stroked his dick to coat it with precum and, in a single thrust, buried all nine inches in her ass. Amber yelled around Dr. Mattis' cock in surprise and shock as Samuel filled her tight hole. She felt him spit directly on her ring, and between his saliva and her own juices, the lubrication made it easy for him to slide in and out, thrusting his insanely long cock in and out. He was no machine, but his hips bucked nearly as quickly as the dildo, and his big balls slapped against her clit as he fucked her. He grabbed her ass hard, digging his fingertips into the red flesh as he held her tight against the desk, her ass spread open. Dr. Mattis removed his belt with a single hand as the two men thrust in and out her from both ends. He twirled the belt around his wrist, leaving a tail, and brought the sharp leather down hard on her back as they took her. The sting made Amber wince, and she prayed they would finish soon. Samuel released her ass, a little afraid that the older man would catch his knuckles with the belt. With her ass now free, Dr. Mattis began whipping it mercilessly, cracking the belt against her pained skin. Between Dr. Mattis' cock in her mouth, Samuel's in her ass, and the belt attacking her backside, Amber didn't even feel the build-up before a second orgasm tore through her body. Both men buried their full length inside her and held her tight as her body rippled and shook with the climax. The fullness was like nothing she had ever felt, and each blow from the belt brought another wave. She was still cumming when they began thrusting again.

Finally, Dr. Mattis pulled his cock from her mouth. He grabbed under her shoulders and ripped her body across the desk. Samuel was nearly as surprised as Amber when his cock popped out of her ass as her body flew across the desk and crashed against Dr. Mattis' hard chest. The professor wrapped his arms around her in a tight bear hug and fell back into his chair. She could feel his throbbing hardness between her legs. He gripped her ass, lifting her on to it. The wide girth stretched her pussy with equal pleasure and pain as he forced her down on his lap. She laid against his chest, unable to support herself as he moved her up and down.

The girl's pussy was tight around his cock, and Dr. Mattis groaned in pleasure. He motioned Samuel over to him. Samuel approached, still stroking his dripping member. When Samuel neared, Dr. Mattis held Amber's ass open, teasing the tight hole with his finger. He nodded to Samuel, who finally understood what was being requested. Dr. Mattis kept his knees pressed tightly together, and Samuel straddled them, squatting down enough to get a good angle on Amber's asshole while trying his best not to touch the professor's naked thighs. Amber felt his presence behind her and glanced over her shoulder. She saw the taut muscles of the young man's shoulder and torso and watched his eager eyes as he lined the head of his cock up once again with her hole. She wanted so badly to be filled with him again, but with Dr. Mattis' raging trunk inside her pussy, she couldn't fathom how her small body could hold more. She braced herself against the professor as Samuel pushed forward. Her sensitive skin was pulled tight to accommodate both of the huge black cocks, one ridiculously long, the other ridiculously thick.

Amber stifled a yell as Samuel bottomed out in her ass. She grinded on Dr. Mattis' lap, rolling her hips against the pelvis that trapped her. Dr. Mattis held her tightly against his body as Samuel began thrusting in and out of her ass again. She could feel their balls bouncing beneath her, and the thought of their cocks so close to one another, their balls touching turned her on in an unexpected way, almost as if they were so eager to fuck her that they didn't care if their nether regions touched. The idea of being wanted so intensely spurred her on.

Dr. Mattis cupped her breasts, his palms fitted to the round curves. She looked down and marveled at the contrast between his dark skin and her own pale flesh. He flicked at her nipples with his thick thumbs, sending shockwaves of pleasure straight to her pussy. Then he bent his head and took one in his mouth. He sucked hard, greedily at the swollen nub, and Amber struggled to maintain the silence she knew he demanded. He switched sides, sucking on her left tit now, leaving the right glistening. She could feel his teeth graze her sensitive nipple as he tugged on it with his lips. He pulled until she almost squealed before relaxing and engulfing her wide areola with his full lips. Her hands were on his arms, and she could feel the muscles under his shirt. He worked his pelvis against her, flicking her nipple with his tongue as he nursed her tit.

Samuel was in heaven, his cock buried deep in the ass of one of the hottest students in Dr. Mattis' class. He remembered watching her from the corner of his eye as she laughed with friends or sauntered from the room. He also recalled the embarrassment when she had caught him looking at her the first week of class. She had seemed so confident, so beautiful. But now...Samuel felt not just pleasure but power coursing through his body as he took her ass. He roughly pushed her against Dr. Mattis and fucked her hard. Each thrust rocked the chair as he slammed into her. He was no longer timid or shy. Under him, she became every girl he had ever wanted, every girl he had been too nervous to talk to, every girl who had ever giggled at his poor attempts at conversation. He fucked her roughly, punishing her asshole, taking her and taking out on her years of sexual frustration. He was owning her, and damn, it felt good. He smacked her ass hard, relishing the red marks that his hand left on her tender skin.

Dr. Mattis squeezed Amber in a tight bear hug as he lifted his hips to force more of his thick manhood inside her. He grunted as his cock shot inside her pussy. At the same time, Samuel felt his own cock twitching in her ass and pumped wildly into her as his cock erupted, coating her insides with rope after rope of thick cum. He shuddered as the most powerful orgasm he'd ever felt overtook him.

His body relaxed as he slipped his cock from her asshole. Amber could feel it gaping as his cum leaked out. Dr. Mattis squeezed her tits roughly, lifting her off of his lap by her breasts until she was standing shakily before him. Amber watched as the last trickles of cum leaked from his dick and marveled at the way her juices made his black skin almost reflective, like obsidian. It hung heavily between his legs. She turned and saw Samuel's equally soaked penis dangling between his thighs, still impressively long even as it softened. The sight made her well-used pussy quiver.

Dr. Mattis pulled a handkerchief from his shirt pocket and held it out to her.

"Clean this mess up," he ordered. She knelt gingerly between the two men, reaching first for Dr. Mattis' penis. She lifted it and was struck by the sheer weight of the thick rod. She passed the handkerchief across his swollen balls before bringing it up to his shaft. She wrapped the cloth around it as best she could. Her hand couldn't fully encircle his massive circumference. With a final swipe over the head, she turned to Samuel. It was her first up-close look at the cock that had plumbed her depths, and she was stunned at the long tube of meat that hung between his legs. She gripped it with the cloth, stroking it as she cleaned. A last drop of cum leaked from the tip on to the back of her hand.

"Samuel, this one is yours now," Dr. Mattis said, breaking the silence. "You can access her whenever you need to, and I expect you to be diligent in helping her along. Is that clear, Miss Smith?"

Amber turned toward him, her eyes at the floor. She knew there was no point in arguing. She had lost control as they took her, and there was no point in claiming otherwise. Her head spun with the implications, but her voice merely responded, "Yes, sir." She finished with the handkerchief and tried to hand it back to Dr. Mattis. The older man slapped it away.

"Get up and get dressed," he ordered. She hurriedly rose, her legs barely carrying her weight as she walked back to her pile of clothes. Both men also replaced their pants and stood together. Dr. Mattis reached for a piece of paper on his desk and handed it to Amber. She saw that it was an invitation of sorts, with an address and a date and time written on the front in elegant script.

"Now, it just so happens that I am having dinner with the Newsoms and some friends this Friday," he explained. "They have asked me to make sure that you are there, as well. Not to eat, of course." He laughed. "No, no. You won't be served. You will be doing the serving. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Be there promptly at 6:30. Do not come in the front door. That's only for guests. The servant entrance is in the back. Mrs. Newsom will meet you and help you prepare."

"Yes, sir," she said meekly. Amber wondered what new humiliations -- and what new pleasures -- might await her. She had wanted to say no, but she knew that she couldn't. Her job, her grades, her whole life now depended on keeping Dr. Mattis and the Newsoms happy. And her throbbing pussy reminded her that no matter how humiliating the experience, she couldn't stop her body from enjoying it. She silently chastised herself for being exactly what they had said she was -- a slut who couldn't control herself around a cock, who creamed with every hard smack on her ass, who desperately wanted to be independent but who needed to be controlled.

Dr. Mattis nodded in a final sort of way. "Well, Samuel, thank you for your help with this project. Miss Smith, you can go now. Samuel, if you could stay after for a few minutes?"

"Yes, sir," he responded, still leering at Amber. She gathered her things and turned to go. She could feel their smug smiles and wicked stares burning into her back as she limped from the room.