The Sitter Gets Caught at the Party

Story Info
Amber is the main dish at a dinner party.
10.9k words
4.48
84.7k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumcouple
cumcouple
233 Followers

Note: This story is part 4 in "The Sitter Gets Caught..." series. Reading the earlier parts will help introduce the characters and the setting. The order of the series is: "The Sitter Gets Caught...and Taught;" "The Sitter Gets Caught Again;" and "The Sitter Gets Caught...At School."

This story involves elements of reluctance and punishment. If those aren't your kinks, this might not be the right story for you.

Thank you to the readers who provided feedback and suggestions on the previous installments in this series!

Kate Newsom was the picture of elegance as she opened the back door of her home to let Amber inside. Her form-fitting black dress went halfway down her tanned thighs. A gold necklace with a diamond pendant hung in the deep valley of her cleavage. Her hair was perfectly piled on top of her head, and her glossy black heels added 3 inches to her height. Amber felt severely under-dressed. She had chosen the best outfit she had, a simple but pretty purple dress she had worn to a fraternity formal. But compared to the woman in front of her, she felt like she might as well be a girl playing dress-up, pretending to be a lady. If Kate noticed, she didn't let on.

"Amber!" she said with a big smile. "Thomas said you would be along this evening. I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Thomas?" Amber asked.

"Oh, you know, Dr. Mattis," Kate replied. "He has told us all how good you have been doing in your studies." She winked at the young woman, and Amber's stomach did backflips. She figured Dr. Mattis had told the Newsoms all the dirty details of her tutoring sessions, but to be reminded by Kate still made her blush with embarrassment. "Well, don't just stand there. Come in!"

Amber brushed past the older woman into the kitchen. Both sides of the huge kitchen were lined with granite countertops. A large rectangular island stood in the middle, and he counters were all filled with food. Bright silver trays filled with cheeses, crostini, and other hors d'oeuvres filled nearly every inch of available space. What little room was left on the countertops was taken up by bottles of wine. The smell of a roast cooking in the oven wafted in the air.

Kate ushered Amber in and took her handbag and sweater from her hands. She hung them behind the door and led Amber into the kitchen.

"Doesn't it smell fabulous in here?" she asked. "Wade and I have been at it all day, getting things ready for our guests."

"Um, how many, people are you expecting?" Amber asked. She had assumed that it would be the Newsoms and Dr. Mattis, of course. But this much food could feed a small army.

"Oh, there's me, Ward, and our son, so that's three," Kate counted. "Plus Dr. Mattis, of course. Then there are the Taylors, Bob and June (they're old friends), and their son, Alan, plus our neighbors, Dave and Susan Wright. And, of course, Mark's friend Brendan. So that's ten, I guess, plus you." There was a wicked gleam in her eyes as she looked back to Amber.

Amber gulped. Ten. Couples. Families. TEN. Her mind raced. Surely, nothing untoward would happen with so many people around, she reasoned. Maybe Dr. Mattis and the Newsoms would wait until the dinner was over and the guests had left before subjecting her to their whims.

"Is there a problem, Amber?"

"N-no," she quickly replied.

"Good," Kate said, clapping her hands together. "Now, you are a very important part of making sure everything goes just perfectly. "As you can see, there are several courses, plus the wine and drinks, so we are going to need you to be our perfect server. Dr. Mattis said you have been doing very well keeping silent in even the most trying of circumstances -" she winked again, " - and that's just wonderful. Our conversations really get going as the wine gets flowing, and any interruptions will be most disruptive." Amber nodded. All she needed to do was shuttle food and drinks from the kitchen? This should be easier than she thought.

"As the dinner goes on, I'll let you know what to bring next, so just keep an eye on me for your cues. And be sure to keep an eye on everyone's glasses. We wouldn't want any of our guests to run out of wine. That just kills a party, you know." She laughed. "Now, Mark and Brendan aren't 21 yet, but that's no matter. This is a formal dinner, so we're going to let them join the adults with a little fun, too. Go ahead and serve them. Now, let me show you what we have."

Amber followed Kate around the kitchen as she explained each of the dishes and each of the wines. There was a list near the bottles that indicated each guest's preferred wine, and Kate made a point to Amber that she was to make sure each of them had the wine they liked. As they walked through the kitchen, Amber relaxed a bit. It might be tricky to remember all of the information Kate shared, but overall, the set-up seemed fairly simple and straightforward. Bring out the hors d'oeuvres, then the salads, then the roast. Keep an eye on the wine glasses, and double-check the list as she grabbed the next bottle. Check, check, and check. She felt much more comfortable as Kate explained each thing.

Kate had just finished her tour of the kitchen when her husband, Wade, came in through the swinging door to the dining room.

"Oh, Wade," Kate said. "I was just showing Amber around."

"Humph," he grunted. "Have you seen my tie? The plain black one?"

"Yes, dear," Kate replied. "It's still hanging from the bedpost from last night, remember?" Amber suddenly found a spot on the ceiling very interesting as the married couple kissed and shared a private laugh.

"Thanks, babe. I should be ready right on time." He started for the door to the dining room before glancing back at Amber, looking her up and down. "Isn't she a little over-dressed?" he asked as he left.

Over-dressed??

"Yes, dear. We were just getting to that." Wade left the kitchen, the whoosh-whoosh of the swinging door the only sound in the silence that he left behind. Kate stepped close to Amber, so close their bodies were almost touching. She placed her hands on Amber's upper arms and gently rubbed up and down. Amber suddenly felt very small.

"You heard my husband," she said quietly. "This dress is hardly flattering anyway, but no matter. You won't be needing it." She reached behind Amber and started to tug at the zipper. Amber tried to back up, but she was trapped against the counter. "What's the matter, dear? Did you really think it would be this easy?"

"Um, yes, I mean, no, I mean -" Amber stuttered. Her eyes searched for a way out of this. She had already given herself over to the Newsoms and Dr. Mattis. But ten people? Did Kate want her to wear something sexier, something more revealing in front of the whole group? "I didn't bring anything else to wear. Is there-?"

Kate laughed. "That's okay, Amber. Tonight, you'll be wearing nothing at all." She yanked the zipper down and shoved Amber's dress to the ground. "That's better," she said appreciatively. Amber shifted, trying to hide her bra- and panty-covered body.

"But Mrs. Newsom, I can't...I mean, I can't be naked in front of all these people," she pleaded quietly. "You can't be serious."

Kate slapped her across the cheek hard and fast. "You can and you will," she said with a leer. "You will be naked. You will be silent. You will be ours for the night." Amber bit her tongue, her eyes pleading with the older woman. "That's better." Kate's hands cupped Amber's breasts. "I just love these perky tits of yours. She kneaded the flesh in her hands. "We're going to have so much fun with these." Amber's nipples hardened from the touch, and Kate tweaked each of them gently through the fabric. Her hands traveled to Amber's back, and she unclasped the bra, pulling it from Amber's chest. Kate took both of Amber's nipples between her fingers and gently tugged, teasing them to hardness. The thick nubs stood out firm and puckered. She bent her head and flicked her tongue across one, then the other, before releasing them.

She smiled at Amber. "Now, the panties, dear," she instructed. Amber squatted awkwardly. The older woman was so close that getting to the ground meant practically rubbing herself against Kate. There wasn't room to bend over, so she nearly knelt to get the panties around her shoes.

Kate's hand pressed the top of her head, tipping it up.

"Oh, Amber," she sang. "While you're down there..." Kate's free hand grabbed the hem of her dress and lifted it. Amber was only inches away from the woman's bare pussy. She stared at the cleft like a deer in headlights, until Kate pressed her face forward into her sex. "Give it a kiss," Kate ordered.

Amber had never licked a pussy and had no idea what to do. She grabbed at Kate's hips, trying to push herself back, but Kate only pressed her deeper between her thighs. Would it really start this quickly? Amber had hoped for at least a little while before she would be forced to provide pleasure at the party. She tentatively stuck the tip of her tongue into Kate's slit.

"Ah, that's it," Kate moaned. "Mmm..."

Amber felt the rough outer lips give way as she pushed her tongue between the folds. Kate tasted clean, and Amber was surprised to find that she didn't hate it as much as she thought she might. She traced the delicate inner lips of Kate's pussy with the tip of her tongue, eventually finding the protruding clit and flicking it.

"OH! Oh god, that's good," Kate murmured. "Yes, right there."

Amber kept teasing the clit before pressing her tongue full and flat against Kate's sex, licking it like an ice cream cone. She thought of the times her own pussy had been eaten and what she had enjoyed. Kate's moans emboldened her and she pushed her tongue like a small penis into the older woman's hole.

"Oh, fuck yes! God damn, you're as good a pussylicker as you are a cocksucker, girl," Kate gushed. Her pussy leaked juice down Amber's chin, and the younger woman lapped it up. The flood of fluid was like nothing she had tasted before. She started to enjoy it and began licking more eagerly, darting her tongue between the soft folds. She drew circles around the clit before diving back into Kate's channel while Kate bucked her hips.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Kate cried. "Keep doing that. Keep licking my cunt, you fucking slut," she hissed. She took Amber's hands and led them to Amber's breasts. "Pinch your nipples while you do it. Oh, that's so fucking hot!" Amber tugged at her nipples as she sucked each of the labia between her lips. Her own pussy was warm and tingling, and she could feel the moisture building. She tugged harder on her nipples, stretching her breasts.

"I didn't realize we were already starting with the appetizers."

Kate and Amber looked to door and saw Kate's stepson, Mark, leaning against the threshold with a smug smile on his face. He licked his lips as he took in his stepmom's tight, toned ass and Amber's delectable naked body. He could see the wetness coating her chin, and his cock hardened in his slacks.

"Oh, Mark," Kate breathed. "I was just getting Amber's appetite wet for the party. She is such a good little pet." She patted Amber's head and shimmied her dress back into place, smoothing the folds out over her pert backside. "I bet you can't wait to feel her mouth on you tonight."

"Most definitely. Maybe I should feed her a bigger snack now."

Kate moved right next to him and put her arm around his shoulder as they both looked down at Amber like two conspirators. "Oh, no, honey. Not just yet. You'll get this lovely tool into something warm soon enough." She patted Mark's hardness through his pants, squeezing the shaft, and Mark thought he would explode right then. "For now, I need to put the finishing touches on the dining room before our guests get here."

She left the room, leaving Mark alone with Amber, who was still kneeling on the floor. He stalked toward her, his eyes devouring her. She may be nothing more than a slutty pet for them, but she was still beautiful, and Mark felt his cock jump as his eyes took in every inch.

"You're going to do a great job tonight," he said, squatting in front of her. "I can see you're already well-prepared." He reached forward and slid his finger into her dripping snatch. Amber made no move to stop him. She was so wet now, there was no hiding her arousal. He toyed with her, moving his finger in and out, before bringing it to his lips and tasting her juices.

"Mmm, just perfect," he moaned. "I wonder how it compares?" He leaned close to her face and kissed her hard, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Amber instinctively pushed her own tongue forward, sharing Kate's juices with the young man. He bit her lip gently, sucking the wetness from her mouth, as they kissed passionately. She moaned into him as his finger returned to her pussy. Mark relished the taste of his stepmom's juice, imagining what it would be like to drink it straight from the source. His dick was like steel now as he pictured Kate and Amber's pussy stacked on each other, his mouth and fingers moving back and forth between them.

He broke the kiss and bent close to her ear. "I can't wait to see you covered in juice tonight," he whispered. "But for now, get up and clean yourself off. We can't have our guests thinking they're getting used goods." He stood, grabbing Amber by the hair and lifting her to her feet. He would have loved to fuck her right then and there, to drive his thick cock into her wet pussy, but he knew that would have to wait. They couldn't have her dripping cum as she served the dinner party. He squeezed the rigid bar in his pants, took one last look at her, and left the kitchen.

Amber collapsed against the counter, her face flush. It took a minute or two to catch her breath. She reached for a paper towel and used it to wipe her mouth and her pussy. If this was how the pre-party went, she couldn't imagine what lay in store for her when the dinner really got going.

___

Amber stared at the kitchen clock as the seconds ticked past. The cool air stiffened her naked skin. The only part of her that was covered was the top part of her face from a half-mask Kate had given her. It was purple and gold, like something from a Mardi Gras party, with a small feather on one side. Perhaps it was meant to give her the illusion of concealment, but all she could feel was exposed and vulnerable. The first tray of hors d'oeuvres, small toasted bread points with basil leaves, was in her hands, but she couldn't force herself to take a step toward the door. A minute passed, then another.

Kate burst through the door and charged toward Amber. "What are you waiting for?" she hissed. "Our guests are waiting."

"I-I just can't, Mrs. Newsom," Amber said. She burst into tears. "I can't do this. I'm sorry."

"You can, and you will!"

"No! Please don't make me do this. Please, please!" she sobbed.

"Keep your voice down! They'll hear you. Now get your shit together and get your ass out there!"

"Please, no, I'll do anything else, please!"

"Argghh! Don't be such a child. Half of us have already seen everything you have to offer, so go out there and be a good little pet and do what you're told!"

"I can't, I just can't," Amber pleaded.

Kate's tone softened, but the effect only made her words more menacing. "Ok, I'll tell you what." She rubbed Amber's bare shoulders. "Let's just set this tray aside and talk girl-to-girl." She took the tray and set it carefully on the counter. "Okay?"

"Y-y-yes," Amber choked out.

Kate suddenly grabbed Amber hard and whipped her around, pushing her against the counter. She grabbed a wooden spoon from the counter and spanked her hard and fast on the ass. WHACK! WHACK! Over and over again, she hit her ass, as Amber yelped and sobbed more. She tried to squirm away, but the stronger older woman held her tight and continued punishing her ass as it reddened from the blows.

"Do you think that hurts, you fucking whore?! Just wait. You get your ass out there now, or I swear to fucking God that I will send my husband in here to plow your ass dry until you can't walk without help. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, yes! Please stop! OW!" Amber squealed as Kate continued spanking her.

Finally, Kate tossed the spoon back on the counter. Amber hung her head as she slowly turned, leaning on the counter for support.

"I can't believe you made me do that, Amber. You are usually such a good girl. Now, you make me have to resort to this. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, I'm - "

"Fine. Get yourself together and get the fuck out there, if you value your ass. If I have to come in here again, I'm bringing the biggest dicks in the house to take you here on the floor." She wheeled on her heel and stalked from the room. Amber could hear her voice change from domineering to singsong as she returned to the guests. She dried her cheeks with the back of her hand and steadied herself. She clasped the tray and with one more breath to calm her tears, she headed for the door.

The clamor of conversation barely missed a beat as Amber walked into the room, the tray held tightly in her hands. She scanned the table. Dr. Mattis looked at her sternly, seeming to evaluate her every move. Wade barely glanced in her direction, while his son Mark bore a smug smile. The two youngest guests, Mark's friend Brendan and the Taylors' son Alan, were agape. Their eager eyes devoured Amber's naked body. Alan's hands immediately went under the table, and Amber imagined him adjusting his tightening pants as she walked around the table, offering hors d'oeuvres. His boyish face made him look much younger than his 19 years, and Amber was most embarrassed to be on display for him, feeling ashamed at the idea that this fresh-faced youth would, she suspected, be allowed to have his way with her even as the older adults looked on, encouraging him. Perhaps he would at least be gentle, she reasoned, a kindness she could not expect from the three males she had experience with at the table.

She circled them, offering the crostini to each in turn. As she left June Taylor and turned toward her husband, June called her back.

"Just a moment, dear. I think I'll have another of those. Kate, these look delicious."

Amber realized too late that her quick turn back had left her backside pointing directly at Bob Taylor, and as his wife took her time choosing a piece of bread from the plate, Bob took his own time cupping her firm ass cheeks in his right hand. He squeezed the flesh, his fingers lingering at the edge of her crack, until she finished with June and tried to move on. Standing on Alan's left, she offered the tray to him without a word.

Having watched his dad feel her up, Alan lingered over the tray as his hand traveled up her thighs. He was overcome with desire and was clearly using the excuse of hors d'oeuvres to enjoy a different kind of appetizer. His hand moved insistently up her inner thigh until Amber pinned it between her legs, inches from her sex.

She thought the movement would be subtle, but Kate noticed right away from her seat at the head of the table.

"Now, Amber," she called. "It's only polite to allow the guests ample time to inspect the courses on display." The adults laughed.

"Alan, you seem to be having a hard time choosing," Dave Wright, sitting across from Alan, joked. Caught and put on the spot, Alan dropped his hand and flushed red.

"He has always been a bit indecisive," his mother chimed in good-naturedly.

"It's totally fine, Alan," Kate said. "You're welcome to sample any of the treats tonight." She winked at the boy, and he sheepishly smiled back. "Right, Amber?" All eyes turned to her, awaiting a response.

"Yes," she whispered.

"That's a girl," Kate encouraged.

Amber gulped and opened her thighs. The mask barely hid the deep scarlet shade of shame that colored her cheeks. She saw the table turn toward Alan expectantly as he dropped the pretense of choosing a crostini. His hand started at her knee and moved slowly up. The skin of his palm was soft on her thigh. Amber glanced at him, saw his eager young eyes locked on her pert breasts, felt the hairs rise on her leg, and saw him swallow hard as he reached her sex. The edge of his hand pressed at her slit, and Amber was embarrassed to see his eyes grow wide at the wetness there, wetness left over from her earlier moments with Kate and Mark. The table watched as Alan groped her, rubbing his smooth skin over her folds. Amber looked down at him and saw one hand gripping the hard lump in his pants. She wondered what it would look like, what it would feel like. Would his penis be smooth and thin, like the rest of him? Or, would it be a surprise, like Wade, Mark, and Dr. Mattis hid? She knew she would find out eventually, and despite her shame at the current display, her curiosity was piqued.

cumcouple
cumcouple
233 Followers