The Sitter Gets Caught at the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the penises under the table and the feeling of Alan's member kept her own juices flowing. As she pulled her mouth from him for the last time, she turned around on all fours and lined her backside between his legs. She reached back and guided his cock into her dripping pussy. It wasn't as thick as some of the other men, but it was long, and the smoothness of the shaft was a different kind of sensation, almost gentle and nice. She pushed back to take him all the way.

Alan couldn't keep his attention once he felt his cock bottom out in her pussy and the round cheeks of her ass bounce off his inner thighs. He threw his head back and groaned loudly, drawing the attention of the other adults.

"What the hell, Alan!?" his mother asked. She whipped the tablecloth up to see Amber's ass gyrating on his cock. "What the fuck is this!" she yelled, and Amber stopped moving entirely. Oh no, she thought as June Taylor roughly separated the two lovers, pulling Alan back from the table and jumping up. "Get out from under there, you slut!" she yelled, wrenching Amber from under the table.

Amber jumped to her feet before the woman. She surveyed the faces around the table. Most were confused, some showed...anger? Disgust? She couldn't tell. What had she done wrong? she wondered. Didn't they expect her to perform? Literally every single cock in the house was out and hard for her. She'd only done what she thought she was supposed to do. She was stunned and confused.

"My son is a virgin," June said, venom dripping from every word. Alan wanted to sink into his chair. Amber had figured as much, but she was starting to understand that she had crossed a line. "And I do NOT want his first time to be with some whore under a table!"

"Oh shit," Amber cursed herself silently.

"Thomas, I thought you said she could control herself," June seethed.

"Clearly, she still has a long way to go," Dr. Mattis said calmly.

"Kate, Wade, this needs to be dealt with."

"It most certainly does," Wade said, crumpling his napkin on the table. He stalked to Amber, grabbed her arm, and pulled her toward the living room.

"No, wait, please! I'm sorry!" Amber begged. "I didn't know!"

"Now you do," Wade said simply, tugging her toward the half-moon sofa. He shoved her down on the cushions, grabbing her ankles and rolling her over. The rest of the dinner party had quickly followed, and she saw them taking their spots around her. The men had not covered themselves, and they almost seemed harder at the violent display playing out before them.

She was on her knees, facing the back of the couch and a semi-circle of onlookers. Mark and Brendan grabbed her wrists, holding her fast. She heard Wade crack a belt before unleashing it on her ass. She yelped as the belt struck her. He rubbed the stinging mark before striking her again. She looked pleadingly to the other adults, but instead of sympathy, she saw only excitement. Bob was stroking his hard penis, as was Alan. Susan had her hand wrapped around Dave's hard-on while his hand kneaded her ass through her skirt.

Mark and Brendan shared a conspiratorial glance before moving Amber's hands to their own cocks, forcing her to stroke them as Wade punished her ass. Wade, too, was hard, his thick cock bouncing with each swing of the belt. He began alternating between the belt and his hand, whipping her with the sharp leather and spanking her with his meaty palm.

Bob was the first to line up behind Wade, and soon took his place smacking Amber's ass. His blows were not as hard, but the skin across her thighs and cheeks was so sensitive even a breeze would sting at this point. He spanked each cheek over and over again, pausing only to let his hand trail between her thighs to touch her aching, wet slit. Amber moaned in spite of the pain, the feel of his rough fingers sending shockwaves through her abdomen.

Dave soon followed, his cock leading the way as he rounded the couch. As he passed Alan, he grabbed the boy by the shoulder and led him to Amber's upturned butt.

"How's that feeling, slut?" Mark asked Amber. "Are you enjoying all these hands on you?"

"I bet she's gushing from the sight of all this dick," Brendan laughed. "Are you, honey? You liking this much dick in front of you?"

When she said nothing, Dave smacked her ass hard, taking his turn with her. "Better answer him," he chided. "You loving all these cocks around you? Better answer honestly, because I can tell already," he goaded her, dragging a finger through her wetness.

"Yes," she finally said. "Yes, yes!" she almost cried out.

"Do you want to try one out now?" Brendan asked, pushing his cock toward her face. Amber opened her mouth into a wide "o" to receive him, but he only teased her, tapping the tip against her chin and cheek. The feeling of his head against her, the stinging sensations on her ass, and the fire in her pussy combined to drive her out of control, and she whipped her head around trying to catch the cock in her mouth.

"Beg for it," Brendan taunted her.

"Please! Please, give it to me," Amber moaned. "Let me taste it. Let me taste that big cock!"

"You want some cum down your throat, whore?"

"Fuck yes, please! Put it in my mouth, please, fuck, please!"

Finally, Brendan shoved his cock down her throat roughly, face-fucking her while she continued stroking Mark. Their erections showed no sign of softening, even after dumping a load of cum in her just a few minutes before.

She felt a new set of hands on her ass as Alan took over. He didn't spank her but groped and squeezed her cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them together roughly.

"You might as well," she barely heard someone say behind her as she continued sucking on Brendan's cock. She felt another tool nestle into her slit that must have been Alan's. The young man pushed inside her as he grabbed her ass and began thrusting wildly and eagerly. Her hands clamped on the two cocks in front of her as Alan plowed her from behind.

Between the earlier taste under the table and now having her wide open in front of him, it didn't take Alan long before ropes of cum were shooting from his cock inside a pussy for the first time. He grunted and moaned loudly as the orgasm shook his body.

Amber sucked hard on Brendan, taking inch after thick inch in her mouth as she felt Alan fill her up. She was past the point of shyness or hesitancy and now just wanted an orgasm for herself. Alan's softening penis slipped from her, though, before she could go over the edge.

Brendan and Mark stepped back, pulling their cocks from her grasp. Mark leaned down to whisper to her, his tongue flicking at her ear as he did.

"Not just yet, pet. There's a line forming."

Amber didn't quite understand what he meant until she felt a different cock enter her. This was one was thick, so thick it stretched her aching pussy, and she knew it must have been Dr. Mattis. Finally, the professor was in her pussy, and the sensory pleasure and dirty thought of him being the fourth cock she would drain that night sent her over the cliff.

"Oh! OH!" she cried. "Fuck yes, fuck yes, oh god, yes!" She buried her face in the cushion, biting down hard on the fabric to stifle her screams as her body shook. She craned her neck down, looking between her legs and marveling at the contrast between his shadowy black thighs and her pale white skin. She could see his dark balls swinging beneath her as he fucked her, his cock as wide as a soda can and forcing her pussy further open than ever before.

All too soon, he stepped away, and Bob took his place, driving into her without preamble. Juices flowed freely around his cock as he thrusted, his balls smacking her clit with every push. She glanced back and saw the line of them, all naked, all hard, all stroking their erections in anticipation of being the next to use her holes. Bob reached beneath her and grasped her tits, the flesh spilling out of his palms as he pulled her back and forth on himself. She could feel her hard nipples digging into his palms.

As he fucked her, June stepped toward the back of the couch. She hitched up her skirt and, placing one leg on the sofa, shoved her pussy in Amber's face. She was shaved smooth like Kate, and Amber flicked her tongue out at the smooth lips. She found the older woman's clit and teased it with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmm, yesss," June crowed. "Fuck, she's good. I can see you like pussy as much as you like cock, you little whore."

Not a bit, Amber thought, but she kept on licking, tasting the sweet fluid that leaked from between her lips.

Bob pulled out and another man took his place. Amber couldn't tell who it was and didn't care. She needed to be filled, and she had given up caring who did it. Whoever it was pounded her pussy and teased her ass with his thumb. She felt spit drip on to her tight hole and the thumb push inside to the first knuckle. He pressed down, pinching the sensitive skin between his thumb and his penis.

He roughly pulled his thumb away and smacked her ass hard. The force of the blow buried her face deeper in June's snatch.

"OH! Goddamn it, that's fucking good. Hit her again, Wade!" June shouted.

Wade obliged, smacking her ass to make her bounce against June. She moaned against June's pussy. The vibrations drove June wild, and she grabbed Amber's hair tightly in her hands, moving the girl's head up and down along her slit.

Now, Wade was gone and another cock was in its place. Amber's mind cycled through who was left: Brendan, Mark, maybe one of the others getting a second turn. Maybe Alan had recharged?

Each of them took a turn, and by the third cock after Wade, she was cumming again and crying out against June's wet pussy. As her orgasm hit, so did June's, and the older woman mashed her pussy against Amber's face and rode her as the climax shot through her body.

Finally, she pulled away, and Amber could feel June's juices running down her chin. She looked over the back of the couch to see Susan on her knees, sucking on Dave, and June kissing Bob, his hard cock in her hand. Alan's eyes flitted from his mom working his father's dick, her naked ass displayed before him, and Amber, his cock standing at attention again.

A set of hands grabbed her ankles and flipped her over. She barely caught a look at Brendan before he dived between her legs. His ran his full flat tongue up her slit, from the bottom of her hole to her clit and back again. He teased her opening with the tip, letting his saliva mix with her juices and run down the crack of her ass. She was gushing into his mouth as he licked her, and her hands reached for his head. Just as they brushed through his hair, she felt her arms pulled apart, a cock thrust into each of her hands. To her right was Wade, to her left was Dr. Mattis.

She began stroking each of them as Brendan got to his knees. He lined his cock up with her ass, and she braced herself as he pushed it in. She groaned, a deep, guttural sound as she looked up at Dr. Mattis. His breath was coming quick, and she longed to watch him cum over her body as Brendan fucked her ass.

She stroked faster, tugging and pulling on the thick black cock until Dr. Mattis' head tipped back, and he released. White ropes of cum flew out of the tip, landing in long lines across her breasts. He held her hand in place, shaking the last spurts out on to her body. She released him as he left the couch, and her hand went to her throbbing nipple, tugging on it, and feeling the warm cum covering her skin.

Mark signaled to Brendan to pull out, and the friend obliged, standing up as Mark pulled Amber to her feet.

"Hey, Alan, why don't you get over here," Mark called. We'll give you something really special." The young man quickly raced around the couch to where Amber was standing. Hands groped at her, pinching her nipples and rubbing her ass as Mark directed Alan to sit on the couch. His slender cock pointed to the ceiling, and Mark roughly shoved Amber into place, her ass positioned over it.

"Sit on his cock, slut," he ordered. She started to lower her pussy on to Alan's waiting rod before Mark slap-grabbed her tits, pulling her back up. "Not with that hole, bitch." Amber shifted her hips and lined her ass up with Alan, whose jaw fell open to the floor. She lowered herself down on to it, feeling his smooth penis slide easily into her gaping ass. He wasn't as thick as the other men, and Amber was surprised to find herself wishing for more, to be filled, to be stretched, to feel the sharp sting of her sensitive skin pulled taut around a real man. She bounced almost effortlessly on Alan's dick, her asshole already stretched by Brendan's girth.

Mark squatted between Amber's legs and pushed them up and apart. She felt pairs of hands grab at her ankles and pull them back until she was split open, and Mark buried himself inside her.

"Oh shit!" she cried out as the two cocks filled her, pistoning in and out of both her holes. Alan humped at her awkwardly, his hands reaching around to grab her tits. Mark fucked her furiously, his own pace far faster than Alan's, and she was sure she might cum again already.

Brendan stood on the sofa, one foot on either side of her body and forced his cock back into her mouth. She sucked on it, relishing the feeling of all every hole being filled. Within a few short minutes, she felt Brendan stiffen and a shot of cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed quickly, drinking his thick, salty fluid until his cock slipped from her lips.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! I'm fucking cumming!" Alan shouted.

"Fill her up, honey," June encouraged him, as his hips bucked and cum spurted inside her ass.

Mark, too, was close. As Alan caught his breath and slowed, his cock softening inside her ass, Mark's fingers dug into her skin, and he, too, exploded inside her, shooting three, four, five ropes of cum into her pussy.

Finished, he pulled out of her and lifted her body to allow Alan to get up. He dumped her back on the couch, and the other adults watched the cum drip from both holes as she panted, recovering.

Her breath had barely returned before Wade lifted her to her feet and bent her over at the waist. He shoved his cock in her as Dave went to her face, smacking her cheeks with his iron-like hard-on before forcing her mouth down on it. The two men held her up as her legs started to give way, fucking her from both ends.

From the corner of her eye, she could see the others surrounding her and encouraging them.

"Yes, fuck that little slut!"

"Get her!"

"That's it, make sure she can't fucking WALK!"

So fucking hot! Pound that pussy!"

All of them goaded the two men, who railed her body. She could see now the women, each teasing themselves and giving the waiting men a show, their hands up under their skirts or tugging at the nipples hanging from unbuttoned blouses. Kate had her tit out and was allowing Brendan to suckle from it as Mark looked on, June massaging his spent balls as she rested her head against his shoulder.

Wade fucked Amber angrily, each thrust lifting her feet an inch off the ground and bruising the backs of her thighs with his pelvis. Dave fucked her mouth like it was a pussy, thrusting into her, until she felt his body tense.

"ARGGHH!!" he bellowed as his orgasm coursed through his body and out the tip of his hard cock. He came and came, and Amber nearly choked on the flood of cum. She coughed, unable to take it all, and rivers of it leaked down her chin to the floor.

Wade came, too, at nearly the same time, and grabbed her ass hard, forcing his long, thick, hard cock deep inside her as he shot. He smacked her ass as each rope erupted inside her. The sounds and sensations were too much for Amber, and she felt another orgasm spin through her body, making her hips twitch against Wade as moans escaped her mouth around Dave's cock.

She was still quaking when they pulled their cocks out and let go, and Amber crumpled quickly to the floor. She was a sodden mess, with cum leaking from every hole and painted across her tits. She tried to stand, but her legs gave way, and so she sat in a heap and stared up at the tight circle of people that had formed around her.

They looked down at her with a mix of derision and satisfaction as she struggled to catch her breath and force her body to move.

"God, you weren't kidding," Susan finally said. "She is a total slut."

"A cumslut," Brendan said.

"A cum dumpster," Mark corrected, and they all laughed.

"I know," Kate agreed. She knelt down and took Amber's chin her hand, showing the girl's face to the other adults. "I mean, who lets this be done to themselves?" she teased.

"Well, I don't think she had much of a choice, Kate," Dr. Mattis suggested, followed by more laughter.

"She had a choice," Wade said darkly. "She made it the minute she showed up on our doorstep tonight. You knew what was coming, didn't you?" he asked Amber. "Of course you did."

"Yep, she came, alright," Mark joked. "And came and came and came..." More laughter. Amber looked to the ground, the familiar wave of embarrassment and shame coming back to her now that the pleasure abated.

"Definitely looks like she enjoyed herself," Dave said. "And so did we."

"But it's time we got going," Susan said. She wrapped her arms around her husband. "We've got an early call tomorrow."

"Us too," June offered. "Are you finished, Alan, or should we leave you here?" Alan looked sheepish as everyone laughed at the teasing. Amber knew, though, that it was a different kind of laugh than the laughter they offered her. The laughter with Alan was good-natured, like teasing one of their own.

The adults filed from the room, except for Kate, who lingered behind. She stared hard at Amber's naked body, still on the floor. After a minute of silence, she bent to help her up.

"You did well, pet," she said softly, almost kindly. "Except for fucking Alan at the table. You still have so much to learn. You should be glad Thomas is taking his time to help teach you. You'll be back with him in a few days, right?"

"I-I don't know," Amber said, still trying to catch her breath.

"Oh, of course, you will," Kate answered for her. "Because you know what will happen if you don't." She walked her back toward the kitchen. "Besides, can you really give up that gorgeous black cock? Don't you wonder what it will feel like next time, in your ass?" Kate wiggled her eyebrows, taunting her. Amber groaned inside, knowing that despite the pain and humiliation, Kate had read her like a book. She would go back to Dr. Mattis' office, would take her position at the desk, and would wonder each time if that would be the visit when he would finally really fuck her.

In the kitchen, Kate pointed to the pile of clothes, still lying on the floor where Amber had left them.

"Get dressed, and go home. And go out the back door, please. Lord knows we don't need the other neighbors seeing you. That is, unless you want us to invite all of them next time...?" She burst back out the door, laughing at her own joke.

Amber steadied herself against the counter. Pain and the final throbs of pleasure ran over her body. Her ass ached, her hands ached, her legs could barely hold her up. Even her jaw was sore. Everything hurt.

Everything except one spot, deep inside her body, the spot that already was anticipating her next session with Dr. Mattis, the spot that knew that, despite all that had happened, this wouldn't be the last time she would be back to their house.