The Sitter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a result, as Jake stood naked and fucking the darling—and talented—mouth of their young dog-sitter while he knew his wife was watching and probably frigging her own cunt, his first orgasm built to its crescendo very quickly.

"Oh, fuck, girl!" he groaned, "I'm gonna cum! Jerk me off in your mouth, my pretty little slut! Fill that nasty little mouth of yours with my hot jism!"

Jake pulled back until only his cock-head was between Tina's lips, and as she opened her mouth to form a loose circle around it, she reached up and took the rest of his slippery dick in her fist. She then began jacking him off with fast strokes while letting his big, spongy cock-head beat around in her open mouth.

"Holy fuck!" he grunted as his balls tightened and drove the first thick rope of pent-up cum out through his tiny pee-hole. It burned like a stream of lava, but felt glorious at the same time.

The throb of Jake's cock in her hand and then the first blast of his hot jism against the roof of her mouth spurred Tina on, and she began beating his cock even harder.

Squirt after squirt of cum kept erupting from the bobbing cock-head, quickly filling her open mouth. She was a little surprised at how much cum he was producing, remembering the size of his "bush-whack" orgasm as he jerked off on her pussy the previous week. Then it occurred to her that that had been his third orgasm of that night, while this was his first, tonight.

Beating his squirting boner into her own mouth, Tina was quickly faced with the decision of whether to close her lips around the fat cock and swallow, or let the pooling jism run out and down over her chin.

Naked and on her knees in the living room of her older neighbors while she jerked off the husbands hard cock into her mouth and she knew that the wife was watching her, she never felt more slutty in her young life, and she opted for the nastier of the two choices.

As she hammered away at Jake's spurting cock, she moved her tongue around, and allowed the pool of thick, white jism to spill over her lower lip, and run down her chin.

With his hands still on the young girl's head—but now to keep his balance on weakening legs—he looked down and watched her slamming her little fist up and down his cock while his long build-up of cum drooled down her chin, dripping off to land on her thighs.

"Oh, you wonderful little cock-sucking slut!" he groaned as his orgasm finally began to wane. He switched from holding her head for balance to massaging her scalp with his fingertips, and he pulled his dick from between her lips. While she held onto his softening dick, he tilted her head back to look up at him.

She made a show of opening her mouth to let him see the deposit of cum that filled her mouth, and then closed her lips and swallowed.

After licking her lips, she smiled, and said, "Was that okay, Mr. C?"

"Was what okay?" he goaded her. "Use your words, little one."

Her smile spread a little wider, and then she answered, "Did you like your blowjob, Mr. C? Did you like sticking your fat cock in my hungry mouth and face-fucking me? Did you like it when I jerked you off and blew your load of hot cum in my mouth? Did you like watching your jism run down my chin because there was so much I couldn't keep it all in?"

"Oh, that," he said with a grin. "Yes, my sweet little slut; that was fucking fantastic!"

Still holding Jake's cock in her hand as she recapped the blowjob she had just given him, Tina was surprised to feel it begin to swell and stiffen again. Her dirty talk obviously had a rejuvenating effect on it. She decided to keep talking.

"Well, your sweet little slut isn't done yet, Mr. C!" she said as she massaged his cock. "I've got a sweet little cunt that's dripping wet right now, and it could use a good hard face-fuck, itself. And then it could use a stiff cock shoved into it, if you think you might be up for that!" She slid her fist up and down the length of his fully recovered boner, and added, "It feels like you might be."

He chuckled at her tease, and said, "Oh, you nasty girl!" He then bent down and covered her mouth with his own, lapping some of his spilled cum between their lips.

As Sherri watched her husband lap his own cum from the neighbor-girl's chin and then share it with her, she had one hand against the house to steady herself and the other gently massaging her recently-discharged cum-drenched pussy.

With two fingers of one hand jabbing into her cunt, and two fingers of the other grinding on her clit, she had let her first orgasm of the week explode down her legs as she watched the lithe little slut jerk her hubby's cock off into her mouth.

Then, as the little tramp used her dirty words to describe the scene she had just watched, she brought herself to another follow-on orgasm—smaller, but still quite satisfying.

She considered waking in at that point and joining them, but this new voyeurism thing—coupled with her lewd half-nudity—was so frigging hot that she decided to stay outside and watch at least one more act.

Inside, with their mouths still coupled, Jake lifted Tina to her feet, and hugged her naked body against his. His boner was forced downward, and pressed hard into the girl's wet pussy-lips as she rocked her hips.

To make sure that his spying wife would have a good view, Jake turned Tina around and bent her over the big padded arm of the couch so her trim little ass was at perfect cock-height for him, and they were both still in profile for Sherri.

He ran his hands over the small, firm ass-cheeks appreciating their contrast to his wife's more generous ass. He then raised one hand and brought it down with a stinging slap.

Tina yelped and pulled both feet off the floor in a reflex-action to suck her ass away from the sting. But Jake held her firmly in place on the arm with his other hand.

Tina had never been spanked as part of sex-play before, so the slap shocked her. At first, it was a sharp, searing pain, but it quickly sent an unexpected jolt of arousal to her pussy, and even to her nipples.

She had experienced the pain/pleasure phenomenon while her boyfriend's big dick stretched her pussy, but that was obviously already at her pussy. That a jolt of pain on her ass-cheek could make her pussy tingle so much was thrilling surprise.

"That's what nasty little sluts get!" Jake said as he dragged his fingernails gently over the pink spot that his slap had left. "And that's what you are, aren't you? So don't you deserve to get your naked little ass spanked?"

"Yes, I am!" Tina answered. "Yes, I do!"

Jake had wanted to give the young girl the opportunity to say stop if he had taken things too far by slapping her ass, but her positive reply and that she was not squirming to get away gave him the answer he had hoped for.

When he lifted his hand off of her other cheek, she knew what was coming this time, and she instinctively tightened her ass muscles. It actually made the sting more intense.

When his hand landed, she jumped and yelped again, but immediately relaxed and enjoyed the sharp burn as it burrowed the short distance to her cunt.

She closed her eyes and mewed as the two spots on her ass continued to radiate their perplexing erogenous tingles.

With neither hand on her ass to give warning of another slap, Tina was fully relaxed when Jake's hand landed, again. But she didn't yelp and jump this time, but moaned, "Oh, shit!" and just wiggled her ass.

Jake brought his hand down on Tina's quickly reddening ass-cheeks several times in rapid succession, with each slap a little lighter than the previous one, wanting to stay well within the girl's tolerance.

Finally, he dropped to his knees, planted both hands on her glowing cheeks—actually feeling the warmth of the red spots—and used his thumbs to spread her ass-crack apart. He then pushed his face into the drenched valley, and shoved his tongue into the girl's cunt-hole.

"Oh, fuck!" Tina groaned. "Oh, do that, Mr. C! Eat my cunt! Shove your tongue up my pussy and make me fucking cum! Jesus! My slutty little cunt is on fire!"

Jake lapped, licked, and sucked every inch of Tina's pussy, gathering and savoring the young girl's copious juices. He licked up to her puckered little asshole and after tracing his tongue-tip around the wrinkled ring, he pushed it as deep into the snug hole as he could force it.

Again, Tina moaned, "Oh, shit!" as she willed her ass muscles to relax and accept the wonderful invasion.

As he poked his tongue in and out of Tina's tight little asshole Jake reached up and began rubbing her clit with his thumb.

Once again, Tina groaned, "Oh, shit!" and then added, "Do my cunt, Mr. C! Stick your tongue up my cunt! I am going to fucking cum!"

With his thumb still working her clit, Jake moved his head down, mashed his face as deeply between Tina's ass-cheeks as he could, and drove his tongue into her drenched cunt-hole. He twisted and wormed his tongue around in the velvety, wet hole, savoring both its taste and feel.

Tina repeated, "Oh, shit!" once more. With her face planted on the couch cushion, she reached back and pulled on her own ass-cheeks, spreading her crack to give Jake easier, deeper access.

Gripping the tender red spots had the unintended effect of amplifying the lingering burn and sending new spikes of pleasure to her cunt.

She mumbled, "Oh, shit!" into the cushion, yet again, and dug her fingernails into her ass, ramping the pain and intensifying the paradoxical pleasure.

With his tongue fully extended Jake started to bob his head, mashing his face between the girl's spread ass-cheeks and against her pussy while his tongue poked into her cunt over and over. At the same time that he had one thumb rubbing the girl's clit, he reached up and started to rub the thumb of his other hand over her puckered, wet asshole.

"Oh, fuck, Mr. C, I'm gonna cum!" Tina growled into the couch. "Eat my slutty fucking cunt!"

Tina let out a high-pitched squeal that Jake knew from last week signaled the start of her orgasm. Also remembering one of the hot things the girl had done with his wife the previous week, Jake pushed his thumb into Tina's puckered asshole just as her pussy constricted and began to gush its hot juices into his face.

"Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck!" Tina shouted into the cushion as she dug her nails into her ass almost hard enough to draw blood. "Fuck it! Fuck my tight little asshole! Oh, shit, yes!"

With his face pressed hard into her crack and his tongue deep in her cunt, Jake shook his head back and forth. At the same time he was jabbing one thumb in and out of Tina's tight asshole, and mashing her clit with the other.

Sucking up as much as he could, wave after wave of hot, salty cunt-juice flooded his face and ran down his chin.

Though he was sure he could have coaxed even more cum from the young girl's cunt, she surprised him by releasing her grip on her ass, and pushing his face away from her pussy and his thumb from her ass.

The words "Are you okay?" formed in his head, but before he could utter them, Tina commanded, "Stand up and fuck me, Mr. C! Shove your fat fucking cock up my slutty little cunt and fuck the shit out of me!"

He stood up, and as he took his drooling boner in his left hand, he gave Tina's upturned ass a swat with his right.

Tina growled into the couch, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

With no need to get either his dick-head or her pussy-lips wet, Jake lined up his stiff dick on the girl's cunt-hole, and leaned forward, burying his cock deep into her cunt until he was pressing nearly all of his body-weight onto her ass.

"Oh fuck, yes, Mr. C!" she growled, "Fill my slutty little cunt with your stiff cock!"

Outside, Sherri had two fingers pressed deep in her cunt again, but just held them still as she used her other hand to go back and forth, pinching and pulling on her swollen nipples.

She could easily have frigged her pussy to another orgasm as she watched her husband eating their sitter's upturned cunt and thumb-fucking her asshole, but she wanted to let it build just a bit longer.

When Tina commanded Jake to "Shove your fat fucking cock up my slutty little cunt and fuck the shit out of me!" she couldn't resist going inside and joining them, any longer.

She slid open the door, and strode in as her naked husband began fucking his cock in and out of the young girl bent over the arm of their couch.

"Oh, Mrs. C!" Tina exclaimed as she caught the motion in the corner of her eye and turned her head.

Although Tina pretended to be startled at the sudden appearance of the wife while she was getting her cunt fucked by the husband, there was a bit of actual surprise at Sherri's entrance. Tina knew she was outside watching of course—which she found hot as hell—but she had no idea when she might "burst into the room."

Replacing the surprise of the timing, and eclipsing her feigned surprise, was the shock of Sherri's appearance, with her blouse flung open, her tits bulging over to tops of her bra cups, her skirt jumbled up around her waist, and her panties pulled half way down and yanked to the side of her naked and obviously soaked pussy.

In genuine stammered surprise, Tina said, "Mrs. C! You ... you look so ..."

As the girl hunted for the right word, Sherri finished her sentence for her.

"Slutty!" she said. "Is that the word you're looking for? Because it takes one to know one, you skinny little husband-fucking tramp!"

Sherri's venomous and well-acted verbal assault took Tina aback for a moment. But when the disheveled, half naked woman went on, "And now you're going to eat my cunt while I watch him fuck that slutty little cunt of yours!" she knew that all was right with the world.

Sherri walked closer and as she gave her husband a passionate kiss, she reached down and wrapped her fist around his cock on its next extraction. She then allowed him to mash it against the young girl's pussy as he drove back in.

Sherri then slid her now-wet hand from Tina's sopping cunt, raised it, and then brought it down on one of the girl's still-tender ass-cheeks.

"Shit!" Tina growled at the extraordinary feeling of being so wonderfully abused by this hot husband and wife.

"Such language!" Sherri scolded. "Maybe someone needs to have their mouth washed out with cunt-juice!"

"Oh, fuck, Mrs. C!" Tina moaned with a slight chuckle. "Yes! Come over here and punish me by sticking your sweet pussy in my face! Make me suck the cum out of your hot cunt while Mr. C pounds his stiff cock up mine!"

Sherri began to push her panties the rest of the way off her legs, but Tina interjected, "Oh, no, please, Mrs. C! Leave them on! That nasty exposed look is so frigging hot!"

Sherri left the waistband hooked under the curve of her ass, but pulled the soaking-wet crotch back over her pussy-mound. She then sat on the couch and scooched herself forward until her cunt was right below Tina's face.

She took a handful of the girl's hair, and as she pushed her head down, she commanded, "Suck my cum-soaked panties you nasty little slut! I want to feel you eating my cunt while I watch my hubby fuck you!"

Tina opened her mouth and covered as much of Sherri's panty-clad pussy as she could. The fabric was thin to start with, but being soaked with cum allowed it to form tightly over every contour of Sherri's mound.

Tina was fascinated by the feeling as she pushed her tongue between Sherri's pussy-lips but was held back from penetrating up her cunt-hole. She poked as hard as she could, enjoying the unique tease.

Sherri, too, was enjoying the uniqueness—she and Jake had never tried this before. As Tina squashed her tongue into the panties their slightly rough texture produced a completely new and delightful feeling inside her pussy-lips. Added to that was the fact that as Tina stretched the thin fabric as deep into her cunt as she could, it stretched the whole triangle of cloth tightly over her entire mound, putting every inch of it into a snug compression all at once. The feeling was as incredible as it was completely new!

As Tina lapped and sucked at the fabric-covered cunt she could feel and taste Sherri's juices filtering through it, telling her that Sherri was enjoying this as much as she was. Recalling how hot it was the have made Jake cum in his pants last week, she wanted desperately to make Sherri cum in her panties.

She reached out with both hands and grabbed big fistfuls of Sherri's lewdly-exposed tits. She dug her fingers into the soft orbs, and then as she mashed her tongue against the woman's clit she slid her fingers out until she had a firm pinch on the fat nipples and she began to twist them.

The added roughness of her panty-crotch being ground into her clit by Tina's tongue pushed Sherri very close to her orgasm. When the girl began pinching and twisting her nipples, it pulled the trigger.

Sherri's cunt erupted with a hard, glorious gush of cum, but the fabric that was stretched tightly over it—as thin as it was—restricted the flow and created a sort of backpressure that added an intensity to the orgasm that Sherri would never have expected.

"Oh, my fucking word, you dirty little slut bitch!" Sherri cried out. "Suck it! Suck the cum out of my burning fucking cunt! Holy shit!"

Tina sucked and tongued Sherri's gushing cunt feverishly, aroused almost as much by being called nasty names as by the nasty acts of cunt-eating and nipple-pulling themselves.

The sluttiness of getting fucked by the woman's husband while she ate her cunt raised the taboo-bar even more, and pushed her to a point where she felt the heathen need for even more nastiness.

Tina raised her face from Sherri's still erupting cunt, and commanded Jake, "Fuck my ass, Mr. C! Shove that fat cock up my little asshole and make me your anal-slut, too!"

Not needing a second invitation for that, Jake slipped his dick from Tina's velvety pussy, and leaned down, giving the young girl's little brown pucker a loving, tongue-filled kiss, and then straightened up, leaving it filled with a puddle of spit.

He wrapped his fist wrapped around his boner and with his thumb on top of its big knob he guided it to Tina's sphincter. He pushed down on his squishy cock-head, deforming it into the little cavity, and then leaned forward and watched the wrinkled little circle of flesh expand to accept the invasion.

With a glorious slowness Tina's ass gently engulfed the head of Jake cock, and just as it disappeared from sight and her pucker closed tightly around its neck, Tina cried out, "Oh! Stop, Mr. C! Stop, please!"

Even though she had asked him—told him—to stick his dick in her ass, the young girl was apparently not prepared for the size of his fat knob, and as wonderful as it felt being gripped by her tiny ring of muscle, he pulled it back out.

"No! No!" Tina responded to the cock-head's exit. "Oh, put it back in! That felt amazing! Poke your big knob into my asshole, again, Mr. C! I loved that!"

Tina had tried anal sex with her boyfriend, but his oversized cock just kept stretching and stretching her little sphincter until the pain far outweighed the pleasure and she was afraid that something was going to tear, and she had made him stop before he got an inch and a half of the monster into her.

The stretch of her asshole over Jake's fat knob and then the slight relaxation around his smaller shaft, trapping the head inside by its thick ridge, was the perfect balance of that pain/pleasure paradox for her, however.

Jake leaned forward and pressed his dick-head against the girl's pucker again, then with a rock of his hips he popped it inside.