The Sitter Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah!" Tina moaned. "Do that! Just poke your fat dick-head in and out of my slutty little asshole! God, that feels amazing!"

"Feels amazing for me, too!" Jake said as he popped his knob free of the constricting little circle and then pushed it right back in.

While Tina had her face lifted to direct Jake in how she wanted her ass fucked, Sherri had pulled her drenched panty-crotch to the side, baring her pussy. As her husband began tip-fucking the girl's ass, as instructed, Sherri pushed her head back down and rocked it back and forth, grinding her face across her now-naked cunt.

"Suck it, little slut!" Sherri demanded. "You finish eating my cunt while my hubby fucks your nasty little ass!"

Tina eagerly complied and began jabbing her tongue up Sherri's cunt-hole in time to Jake's pokes into her ass.

From Sherri's vantage point she could just see Tina's upturned asshole stretching and collapsing as her husband popped his dick-head in and out of it, and the sight was so erotically fascinating—and in such a nasty, taboo way—that it kept her pussy pulsing squirt after squirt of cum in to the girl's sucking mouth.

As her supply of pussy-juice finally began to ebb, Sherri lifted Tina's face from her crotch, looked her in the eyes, and said, "I think it's time that this little slut gets her ass fucked by a whole cock, not just a tip! What do you think, Jake? You think that little asshole needs a serious fucking?"

"That's what anal sluts are for, isn't it?" he replied as he popped his dick-head free of the hugging sphincter. As he slapped his boner against the little pucker, he added, "Why don't you crawl under here and suck her cunt while I fuck her up the ass? I'll bet our little sex-toy here has never had an orgasm like that!"

He was right, of course, and that thought alone caused Tina's pussy to dribble. But being called their sex-toy was somehow so nasty and erotically degrading that she moaned, "Oh, fuck, yes! Use me! Do whatever the fuck you want with me! Just please, please, please make my slutty little cunt cum!"

Jake continued to slap his cock into Tina's ass-crack as his wife maneuvered her way in between the two pair of legs and up against the end of the couch. The tall legs of the couch allowed her to stick her own legs under it and get into a sitting position with her face right at Tina's drenched pussy.

Sherri watched as her husband placed the fat knob of his dick against the girl's asshole once again, and then as he rocked forward, she leaned in and covered her cunt with her mouth.

As Jake's cock-head spread Tina's sphincter once more, Sherri extended her tongue and licked from the clit-end of the girl's dripping pussy as far up as her husband's legs would allow her head to go.

Jake held still for a moment with his cock-head just inside Tina's pucker while he felt his wife rocking her head and working on the girl's cunt. He then leaned forward and with almost excruciating slowness—for himself and for Tina—he pushed his cock into the girl's gloriously tight little asshole.

As fat as Jake's cock-head was, when it was squished to fit into the constriction of Tina's asshole, it was no longer his cock's widest point. That nearly-incompressible measurement occurred about half way down its length.

As Jake's cock continued its stretch of Tina's sphincter, she forced herself to keep her ass-muscles relaxed, thoroughly enjoying the slow, gradual increase of the strangely pleasing ache that would have kept her pussy tingling even if there was not a tongue wiggling its way through it at the same time.

The combination of the pain-pleasure of having her little asshole slowly penetrated plus the pure-pleasure of having her cunt lapped, sucked, and poked with a talented tongue was beyond anything that Tina had ever imagined, let alone experienced.

Finally, the fattest part of Jake's cock passed through her stretched sphincter, and as the taut ring began to relax from the peak of pain to more of a warm burn, Tina let out the breath she had been holding with a long, "Oh ... my ... fucking ... God!"

"Yeah, no kidding!" Jake agreed as he continued his slow push until he had his cock root-deep up Tina's tiny asshole, and once again leaned on her with all of his weight, pressing her into the arm of the couch, and driving his dick as deep into her guts as it could possibly go.

He then began to move his hips in a small circular motion, grinding his pubes into her flattened ass and working his boner around in the tight little cavity.

With her husband leaning on Tina's ass there was even less room for Sherri's head between the girl's legs, and as her face was forced away from the soaked cunt, she got an idea.

Sherri scooted out from her cunt-lapping sitting position and crawled over next to Tina's face. With her own face lying against the cushion, too, Sherri gave the girl a passionate pussy-flavored kiss.

While she was sucking the girl's tongue, Sherri reached out and picked up her cock-shaped dildo. She brought it up and inserted it between their lips. Tina immediately began lapping and sucking one side of the fake dick as Sherri attended to the other as she slid it between their mouths.

When she drew it back so they were both sucking its fire-helmet head, Sherri turned it and pushed it into Tina's mouth.

"Get that fat cock-head nice and wet, little one!" Sherri commanded the girl. "'Because the next place it's going is up your slutty cunt-hole while my hubby fucks your ass! All nasty girls do DPs don't they? I hear that they love having their tight little ass reamed and their sloppy cunt fucked at the same time! Is that right you slutty little sex-toy?"

"Oh, fuck!" Tina moaned around the rubber cock-head. She pushed it out of her mouth with her tongue, and said, "Oh, please, yes! Shove that cock up my cunt while your hubby fucks me up the ass! Make me a double-cock slut! Make me your DP sex-toy!"

As Sherri crawled back around behind Tina and her husband, Jake slowly withdrew his cock from the girl's ass until its knob was just being kissed by the wrinkled little pucker.

He looked down and watched his wife rub the head of the rubber dick through the girl's pussy-lips, and then bring it to a stop right in line with her cunt-hole.

Without the need to exchange any words, Sherri knew what her husband was waiting for, and she said, "Go ahead, baby; fuck her tight little asshole!"

As Jake leaned forward and mashed his squishy cock-head against —and through—the girl's sphincter, one again, Sherri pushed the fat knob of the rubber dick into her cunt.

Sherri followed the pace of her husband's slow penetration up the girl's ass with her push of the dildo up her cunt, filling both holes simultaneously.

Tina let out a whining little squeal as both of her holes stretched to accommodate their invasions at the same time, and then followed her squeal with another, "Oh, my fucking God!"

When Jake had his cock root-deep in Tina's ass again, and Sherri had her cunt stuffed full of dildo, Sherri began to twist the rubber cock back and forth, and said, "Does our slutty little sex-toy like getting double-penetrated? Does she like having her tight little ass and her sloppy cunt filled with hard cock at the same time?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she moaned in a quavering voice. "Fuck me! Fuck both of my slutty little holes at the same time! Shove those cocks into me and make my nasty fucking cunt explode!"

"Fuck her cunt, baby!" Jake told his wife as he held his stiff dick deep in the girl's ass. "I want to feel another cock rubbing against mine!"

Sherri slowly withdrew the rubber dick, keeping it twisted so its fat head would press hard against her hubby's embedded cock, separated only by a few layers of flesh. She then fucked it in and out several times.

"Oh, God!" Jake groaned. "That feels amazing!"

Tina moaned "Oh, fuck!" at the sensations in her cunt and ass, but also at the feeling of being wantonly used as a sexual plaything. Somehow, giving up her young naked body to be used in any way this couple desired increased the pleasure of the nasty acts themselves by many times.

The husband and wife then began to fuck their respective holes in earnest.

Jake started with long pushes in and out of Tina's asshole, sometimes pulling all the way out so he and his wife could watch his fat cock-head pop back inside the puckered opening. Gradually, he picked up speed and shortened the strokes as he felt his second orgasm building.

No longer trying to stay coordinated with her husband, Sherri was fucking the dildo up the girl's cunt with long rotating strokes and then short, quick jabs of just the fire-helmet head in and out of her drenched twat.

"Oh, shit, yes!" Tina cried out. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, Christ, yes! Make me cum!"

Jake began popping his cock-head in and out of the girl's little asshole as quickly as he could, while his wife abandoned the dildo and jabbed three fingers of one hand in and out of her cunt while she mashed the thumb of her other hand against her clit.

"Cum for us you skinny little slut!" Sherri growled. "Show us what a good sex-toy you are! Cum all over my hand while my hubby fucks your filthy little asshole!"

The nasty, degrading language was all the trigger that Tina needed, and with a long, high-pitched squeal she tensed her whole body and her cunt erupted.

As Sherri shoved her fingers into the girl's gushing pussy, almost hard enough to fist her, Jake pulled his dick from her ass and then mashed its fat head against the evacuated asshole and began jerking off hard and fast, pounding his fist against her wet ass with each stroke. It was a "butt-whacker" version of the "bush-whacker" jerk-off he had given her pussy the week before.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Tina groaned, yet again, at the wonderful abuse being lavished on her pussy and ass.

"Oh yeah! Oh, yeah!" Jake groaned as he beat his meat against Tina's upturned ass. "I'm gonna cum, again!"

"In her face!" Sherri commanded as she scrambled to her feet.

As soon as Jake backed away from the girl's ass, Sherri landed a hard slap on one of her cum-wet ass-cheeks, then grabbed her legs and flipped her over.

On her back and with her legs bent over the arm of the couch, Sherri then knelt beside her and forced her mouth open with the three fingers that had just been shoved up her cunt.

"Suck it!" Sherri demanded. "Suck your cum off my fingers!"

As Tina sucked and lapped at her mouthful of fingers, Sherri gave her cheek a series of light slaps with the other hand.

"Are you ready to get a hot cum facial, you nasty little slut?" Sherri sneered.

"Mmm-hmm!" Tina mumbled around the fingers that Sherri was now fucking in and out of her mouth.

"Show us how ready you are, slut!" Sherri commanded. "Stick your fingers up your sloppy little cunt and fuck yourself!"

Tina spread her legs wide with one still bend over the arm of the couch, and the other straight and hanging off of its side. She then drove two fingers up her drenched pussy and began beating it hard, making slapping, sloshing sounds as her never-quite-finished orgasm came back to life.

Watching his wife's "abuse" of the young girl, Jake had been beating his pecker with short, fast strokes to get his second orgasm to build as much as he could before letting it go.

The sloppy sounds coming from Tina's pussy as she feverishly slapped her hand against it was enough to push Jake to the edge, and he leaned over, put one hand on the back of the couch to steady himself, and aimed his cock straight down at the youngster's upturned face.

With the girl's mouth still clamped around his wife's fingers, Jake grunted and let the first blast of his orgasm shoot onto her sucking lips.

As Sherri pulled Tina's mouth open to let her husband's spunk drool in, Jake began jerking off as hard as he could, squirting whatever cum his balls had managed to produce in a short time, all over the girl's face.

His second orgasm wasn't particularly large or particularly long, but it felt every bit as intense as his first one as his hot jism jetted out of his pee-hole to coat the youngster's nose and pool in her eye sockets.

Finally, still lean on the back of the couch with his other hand, Jake milked a last drop of cum onto Tina's nose and began taking deep breathes to recover from the exertion.

As he straightened up, ready to turn and flop his ass onto the couch in typical male post-orgasm fashion, Sherri stretched her arm up and stuck the fingers of her other hand in his open mouth.

Pulling on his lower jaw, she said, "Don't go away, big boy! Get down here and help me clean up the mess you've made all over this slutty little face!"

The commanding, filthy language, plus the thought of sharing a hot facial-cream-pie with his wife was enough to switch off his roll-over-and-go-to-sleep response to having an orgasm, and he dropped to his knees beside the couch.

He gave his wife an aggressive kiss, biting her lower lip, then said, "Your wish is my command, Mrs. C!"

"Damned right!" she replied and then pushed his face down into his own cum.

When they got done cleaning Tina's face of Jake's jism, sharing as much with her as they swallowed themselves, they all headed for the shower in the master bath.

As they walked, Sherri took Tina's hand, and said, "You know we don't really consider you a skinny little slut, right? That was just nasty sex-talk."

"Oh, I know," Tina replied. "No more than I really consider you to be an over-sexed, cunt-eating cougar who likes to expose herself and watch her husband fuck young girls up the ass."

Sherri laughed, and said, "I'm so glad we're on the same page!"

In the bathroom Sherri took off her blouse, and Tina unfastened her bra, finally releasing her tits from their bunched-up-but-sexy confinement.

The youngster reached around and took both of Sherri's tits in her hands, gently massaging them.

Sherri let out a soft, "Oh, yes!" at how good that felt.

"That was a super-hot look!" Tina said as she hugged her naked body against Sherri's back. "Your boobs and ass and pussy all exposed like that when you walked in!"

"It felt hot!" Sherri replied. "I didn't know I was such and exhibitionist!"

As Jake adjusted the water in the shower, he said, "The two of you should dress up all slutty sometime and go out and see what kinds of reactions you can get from men." He then added, "And from women, too, I'll bet!"

"Would you be there to watch from the shadows?" Sherri asked.

"Hell, yes!" Jake replied. "I wouldn't miss that!"

"Can we wait until after my birthday," Tina said, "so I'll be legal to go into bars with you?"

Jake laughed, and said, "Oh what a birthday celebration that could be!"

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey