The Sitter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about thirty seconds of the wonderful, aggressive cunt-lapping before Sherri tensed up, gripped the arms of the seat, and grunted out a massive orgasm into the mouth of the sucking stranger.

"Holy fucking hell!" Sherri cried out. "Eat it! Eat my horny fucking cunt whoever you are! Suck the cum right out of my guts! Sweet Jesus!"

The mystery cunt-lapper did exactly that, sucking and swallowing gush after gush of hot pussy juice.

What surprised Sherri—and maybe disappointed her a little—was that the person, who obviously knew something about eating pussy, didn't shove their fingers up her erupting cunt to intensify and prolong the orgasm like Jake almost always did.

As Sherri was just coming down from the highpoint of her explosive long-built-up orgasm, the person pulled away from her pussy and she could feel and hear them quickly moving away from between her legs. It was another disappointment because she knew that her pussy had a lot more cum to be coaxed from deep within by that talented mouth.

But then she heard the person—a woman—say, "Get in there, baby! Shove your cock up her cunt while she's still primed!"

There was some shifting of bodies and then Sherri felt the head of a cock pressed against her swollen pussy lips. The fat dick—probably a little bigger than her husband's—slid easily up her slippery cunt-hole providing a glorious stretch as it went deeper and deeper in one smooth push.

When her cunt was fully stuffed, she heard the woman say, "Fuck her, baby! I know she's got more cum up there! Fuck it out of her!"

The guy did as he was told, and as the thick cock began to piston in and out of her cunt Sherri felt her not-quite-finished orgasm start to build again.

She let out a low moan, and then growled, "Oh, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my horny slut-wife cunt!"

As the words were leaving Sherri's mouth it was suddenly covered by another mouth, and Sherri knew immediately by the taste of fresh pussy juice that it was her cunt-lapper.

The woman began kissing her as aggressively as she had eaten her cunt, sucking and biting her lips, shoving her long tongue deep into her mouth and swirling it around with her own tongue.

The forcefulness of the kiss by an unknown assailant plus the taste of her own pussy-juice plus being bound and blindfolded while another unseen stranger was fucking her cunt tripped Sherri's trigger like never before, and her pussy constricted around the big dick jabbing inside her and erupted again.

Feeling almost like her cunt was being folded inside out by the intensity of her orgasm and the fat cock fucking in and out of it, Sherri was unable to concentrate on the steaming kiss and she just laid her head back moaning as her new friend sucked and chewed on her lips.

Between bites, she taunted her, "Is hubby here? Does he know what kind of a slut he's married to? Does he know you like taking strangers' fat cocks up your horny slut-wife cunt?"

"Oh, fuck!" Sherri moaned as her pussy continued to spasm around the cock pounding her sloshing pussy. "Yes! Yes, he's watching me get fucked by some stranger I can't even see! He's probably jerking off to see what a filthy slut-wife I am!"

She was right; both Jake and Vic had their pants open and their stiff cocks out slowly stroking them while they watched the show that was now centered around the two newbies, and orchestrated by June.

At the same time that Sherri had been getting her pussy eaten by the unseen woman, Tina—with her ass up in the air in her kneeling position—was having her cunt lapped by a guy on his knees, and her puckered little asshole tongue-fucked by a woman from above.

With her head over the back of her seat and her hands tied to the towel bar, three guys were taking turns rubbing their drooling cocks across her face and poking them into her mouth for ten-second blowjobs.

As Tina brought the three guys incrementally closer to their orgasms with her mouth, the cunt-lapper behind her stood up and rubbed the head of his cock through her drenched pussy lips. It then disappeared and from the movements and the sounds, she was pretty sure that whoever had been rimming her asshole was now sucking the wet dick.

"Oh, yeah! That's nice!" the woman said after sucking Tina's juices from the cock. "She is so ready! Go ahead and push your fat cock up that drooling cunt-hole! It's been a long time since we've had such a horny, willing sex-toy in here!" With that, she raised her hand and brought it down on Tina's upturned ass with a stinging smack.

Tina jumped and pulled in her ass as she groaned an "Oh!" around the cock in her mouth. But then she stuck her ass right back out as if asking for another slap.

"You are our little sex-toy, aren't you, sweetie?" the woman taunted as she dug her fingernails into the tender spot where her slap had landed.

An intense erotic shiver ran through Tina's body as she recalled the thrill of being called a sex-toy—and used as one—that second night with Sherri and Jake. Being blindfolded and tied to a seat in the midst of a bunch of horny strangers amplified the intense erotic feelings from that night tenfold.

She pulled away from the cock in her mouth, and answered emphatically, "Fuck yes, I'm your little sex-toy! You can all do any fucking thing you want to me! Use me however the fuck you want!"

Still scratching at the tender spot on Tina's ass, she pushed a single finger into her cunt-hole and held it there. "So, you're okay if my hubby fucks you up the cunt with his fat cock and blows his big load of hot spunk deep in your guts?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Tina moaned. "Please!"

Suddenly, the finger was withdrawn from her drenched pussy but then quickly reappeared at her upturned asshole. As the finger slowly penetrated the tight sphincter, the woman said, "And how about here? Does our new plaything like getting her tiny little asshole stretched out and fucked by strange cocks?"

"Yes!" Tina answered. "Fuck my cunt, fuck my ass, and fuck my mouth! Blow your fucking cum in every one of my holes and all over me! Use my body as your fucking cum-dump plaything!"

"You heard her, boys," the woman said. "Fuck the shit out of our new toy!"

With that, a hard cock was put back in her mouth, the drooling heads of two others were rubbed against her cheeks, and a big knob was rubbed into her pussy lips. The woman probably gave some unseen signal, and the cock in her mouth and the one in her pussy shoved toward each other; one going all the way down her throat, and the other going balls-deep up her cunt.

Even with her throat stuffed full of cock, Tina managed a low moan at the simultaneous double penetration.

As those two cocks began fucking her from opposite ends, she felt pressure and movement on the seat, and then she felt a third cock-head being pressed against her tight little asshole. As if in practiced coordination, the other two cocks withdrew from their full penetrations while the third pressed gently yet forcibly into her sphincter.

While Tina sucked and lapped the dick-head in her mouth the one in her cunt was pulled out so only its fat knob filled the entrance to her cunt, and the third stretched her asshole until she felt the squishy, but well-defined cock-head pop inside her. Then, all three stiff dicks penetrated her holes at the same time.

Again, a muted but intense moan of pleasure managed to escape her cock-filled throat.

As the three cocks began to fuck her pussy, ass, and mouth—each at their own pace—the woman leaned down ran her tongue around the channels of Tina's ear, and after giving it a light bite, she said, "That's my hubby, Nick, fucking your cunt, plaything. My son Robby has his dick up your tight little ass, and my other son, Sam, is fucking your face. I'll bet you've never had a three-way family-fuck before, have you?"

As Sam's dick withdrew from her throat, the woman went on, "But we're not into incest. I never fuck my own boys, but I sure do love to watch them fuck; that's why we bring them here with us."

Oddly—considering where she was and what she was doing—Tina was a little uncomfortable with the idea of incest, but this kind of family-time arrangement was hot as hell to her, and she mumbled, "Oh, Fuck!" around the dick-head in her mouth.

At the end of the next row, Jake and Vic were so intent on watching their restrained partners being taken by strangers that they failed to notice that June had left her position as instigator and had circled around behind them.

She sat down in the end seat, right beside Vic, and as she reached over and replaced his hand on his pre-cum slippery cock with her own, she looked across and said to Jake, "Nice to see you, again, Jake. Sherri seems to be having a good time. Who's your friend, here? Is this Tina's hubby?"

"I'm Vic," he answered. "I'm her boyfriend."

"Oh, that's good!" June said as she squeezed the neck of his drooling dick just behind his cock-head with a circle formed by her finger and thumb. "Let her bring out her inner-slut right from the start! Don't make her wait half a lifetime like I did."

With that, she lifted the arm of the seat into its retracted position, slid her fist down his cock, leaned over, and closed her mouth over his cock-head. As she moved her hand from his dick to cradling and massaging his balls, she bobbed her head up and down giving him a wet, sucking blowjob with the occasional poke into her throat.

Reluctantly pulling his gaze from his wife being fucked by strangers from both ends at once, Jake got rid of the armrest between himself and Vic, and then reached over and pushed a hand into June's elastic top, taking one of the big supple tits that he had always admired into his fingers. As he massaged the soft flesh, he put his other hand around the base of Vic's cock and began jerking him off into June's mouth.

June lifted her mouth from Vic's cock, and said, "Oh, please tell me you two are bi! I fucking love an open-minded guy!"

"We couldn't let you girls have all the fun!" Jake replied.

June leaned over and gave him a lust-filled kiss, and as she backed away, she pushed Jake's head downward onto Vic's rigid boner.

He immediately began sucking and bobbing and following his lips up and down with his fist. It was as much to give June a show as to enjoy the taste and feel of the hard cock in his mouth.

As Jake blew Vic's dick, June reached over and took Jake's cock in her hand as best she could in his leaned-over position. As she watched the blowjob with a wide smile, she began to jerk him off, drawing even more pre-cum out his already oozing pee-hole.

Finally, she pushed Jake back upright in his seat, hiked her skirt up around her waist, turned around, and presented her naked ass to Jake.

"Guide your fat dick into my cunt!" she commanded as she began to sit down on his lap.

Jake lined up his boner with one hand and with his other hand gripping her ass-cheek, he guided June's wet pussy down onto his stiff dick. He rubbed his cock-head around in her pussy-lips for a moment, and then he removed his hand from her ass, and let her settle down.

Her warm, wet cunt enveloped his cock inch after inch until she was sitting on his lap with her full weight and rotating her hips in little circles to get the fat dick buried as deep up her cunt as it could possibly go.

He reached around her and tugged down on her top, stretching it over her tits, exposing the fleshy naked orbs, supported, like Sherri's, by a shelf bra making them stand high and proud with their huge, dark nipples sporting stiff nubs as big around as Jake's little finger.

The few times that Jake had met June at Sherri's office or at work-related social events he had found her attractive and sexy as hell. That she was "mature," yet still seemed very proud of her body (which she had every right to be!) somehow made her even hotter. While checking out her ample cleavage or her tight ass, he would never have guessed that one day he would have his stiff dick buried deep in her cunt while exposing and holding those tantalizing tits.

He mashed his fingers into the soft flesh of her tits, kneading them and then drawing his fingers out until he was pulling on the great swollen nubs, eliciting a pleasant "Mmm!" from June.

As Jake stretched her nipples, June leaned forward, and holding onto the back of the seat in front of her, she raised her ass out of Jake's lap a few inches and suspended it there.

With the head of his cock still inside her cunt, she told him, "Fuck me, Jake! Fuck my aged cunt and blow your hot cum up inside me! Then I'm going to go over and face-fuck your lovely wife and make her suck my pussy dry!"

Spurred by the nasty, forceful talk of how this sexy older woman was going to use his wife's mouth to clean her cunt, Jake began humping his ass up off the seat, fucking his cock into June's soaked pussy as hard and as fast as the odd arrangement would allow.

Holding the seat by one hand, June reached over, took Vic by his hair, and forced him onto the floor between her and Jake's legs. "Eat my cunt, lover-boy!" she commanded. "Lap my sloppy pussy and your friend's fat cock while he fucks me!" She then shoved his face into her drenched pussy.

Vic sucked hard on June's pussy lips and ground his tongue against her swollen clit as Jake's boner pumped in and out of her cunt-hole, rubbing his lips and tongue.

"Oh, yeah!" June moaned as she held Vic's face against her pussy. "You know what you're doing down there! Your girlfriend is a lucky woman! Not everyone can find a guy who knows how to eat cunt, will suck a cock, and is willing to let her be a complete slut in a room full of strangers."

Then, as she looked down to watch, she lifted her ass a bit higher on one of Jake's down-strokes and let his dick slip from her pussy. Holding Vic's head, she pushed his open mouth down onto the upright boner, and told him, "Suck it, lover-boy! Let me see if you suck cock like you eat cunt! Jerk him off and get him ready to empty his fat balls up inside my pussy!"

Vic began swirling his tongue around Jake's cock-head while pounding his fist up and down the slippery shaft and sucking the whole time.

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" Jake moaned. Then he lifted June's ass a bit higher, pushed her forward so she was bent over the seat in front of her while straddling Vic, and he leaned in and pushed his face between her ass cheeks. He quickly found the wrinkled pucker of her asshole and after a few teasing flicks with his tongue, he pushed it as deep into the tight little hole as he could force it.

"Oh, Christ, yeah! Tongue-fuck my tight little asshole!" June moaned with her tits hanging over the seat in front of her. "Why the fuck didn't Sherri ever tell me about the two of you before?"

Jake lifted his face from between her ass cheeks, and replied, "I guess being a slut-wife with a husband who sucks cock and tongue-fucks assholes must not have come up in your lunchroom conversation."

June laughed, and said, "Now it's going to be hard not to talk about it! Maybe we'll have to take our lunches in a local motel room."

Spurred by Vic's talented blowjob and the image of Sherri and June ripping each other's clothes off in a cheap motel room, Jake felt his orgasm rising quickly.

"I'm getting ready to blow!" Jake said. "If you want that hot cunt full of my spunk you better sit back down!"

June lowered herself back down, Vic guided Jake's cock into her cunt-hole, and Jake began humping furiously up into the drenched pussy while Vic jerked the base of his boner and rolled his balls in his fingers.

As Vic felt Jake's ball-sack tighten, he wet his index finger, pushed it as far up Jake's ass as he could get it, and ground its tip against his prostate.

"Oh, fuck me!" Jake growled as the first thick rope of cum burned its way up through his cock and ripped out through his pee-hole deep inside June's hugging cunt.

Jake held his cock nearly still up inside June's cunt while Vic continued his vigorous jerk-off and his prostate massage. Jake's dick throbbed time after time, sending his massive first-of-the-night load of jism deep inside the cunt that felt as if it was sucking his dick.

In fact, the feeling of being sucked-off by June's cunt was not all in Jake's imagination. June had become very adept at "Keigling" her pelvic-floor muscles; a talent that made fucking her aged pussy (her words) extraordinary, but that would also serve another purpose in the next minute or so.

When Jake's grunting changed to panting she knew he was about done with his orgasm, and she lifted herself up off of his cock as she squeezed her cunt muscles to keep his load of fresh hot cum inside her.

As soon as Jake's dick slipped free of June's pussy Vic had his mouth over the shiny cock-head, sucking the few remaining drops of jism from the softening boner and lapping June's cunt-juice from it.

Jake watched as June walked out of their row and then pushed her bunched-up dress from her waist down over her hips and onto the floor. She then reached behind and unhooked her shelf bra freeing her tits to settle with their own weight.

It was still hard for him to believe that the woman now walking toward his wife with her cunt clamped shut and full of his cum was in her mid-sixties. Bare-ass naked she was stunning with a full, round ass without a bit of sag, an almost perfectly flat tummy, and magnificent D-cup tits that although surrendering to the effects of gravity did so without drooping like a pair of fleshy pendulums.

June walked down the row in front of Jake and Vic, directly behind where Sherri and Tina were tied, blindfolded, and getting fucked. At that moment, Sherri had her head laid back and was getting her mouth fucked by a tall black guy with his dick and balls hanging out of his buttoned pants.

Just as June arrived, the guy began beating his cock furiously, and sprayed a full load of thick white jism across Sherri's face, adding to two other loads that had already been jerked off there.

As the guy moved away and then sat down nearby with his wilting dick still hanging out of his fly, June reached over and pressed a button on the arm of Sherri's seat that none of them, as newcomers, even knew was there.

Sherri's seatback gently reclined until she was lying almost completely flat on her back. The guy fucking her cunt took advantage of her new position and was now able to drive his cock balls-deep into Sherri's pussy easier and faster as he leaned over her.

But June took better advantage of Sherri's face-up laid-back position by turning around and sitting on her coworker's face. June slid her naked pussy across Sherri's face from her chin to her forehead, smearing the ropes of guy cum all over her own thighs and Sherri's cheeks, nose, and mouth.

When she felt Sherri's tongue extend, searching out the inner lips of the mystery cunt grinding into her face, she paused her rocking with her cunt-hole directly over Sherri's mouth and relaxed her cunt muscles.

As Jake's load of cum drooled from her pussy to flood Sherri's lips and mix with the rest of the jism that soaked her face, June told her, "Suck my cunt, Sherri! That's your hubby's cum your tasting in my pussy! He just fucked the shit out of me while he was watching his nasty slut wife getting her cunt fucked by strangers and giving blowjobs to guys she couldn't even see!

"But he didn't make me cum," June went on, "so that's what you're going to do, sweetie! Wiggle that tongue up into my cunt-hole, Sherri! Tongue-fuck me 'til I blow my hot pussy juice all over your face and mix it with all that man-cum! You like sucking cunt as much as you like fucking strangers and feeling them jerk off all you, don't you, slut-wife?"

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Sherri moaned into the sloppy wet pussy mashing into her face. "Cum on my face! Fill my mouth with your hot pussy juice, June!"