The Sitter Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Sherri lapped and sucked furiously at the pussy that was nearly smoothing her, the guy fucking her cunt pulled out and jerked off, blowing a stringy load of spunk all over her pussy-lips. As the warm cum drooled down over her asshole, another guy quickly moved into position, lifted her legs higher—rotating her lovely, naked ass upward—and pressed the squishy head of his cock against her sphincter.

"What do you think, June?" he asked. "Do you think she'd like to get her ass fucked while she's eating your sloppy old cunt?"

June looked over her shoulder and laughed, then said to Sherri, "That dick you feel poking your asshole is attached to my hubby, Brent. He can get away with saying shit like that about my old cunt. But what do you say? Do you take it up the ass like your friend Tina?"

"I'm the one who taught her!" Sherri answered from June's crotch. "Hell, yes, fuck my ass!"

"I agree wholeheartedly!" Jake said, now standing next to Brent. "Shove your fat cock up my slut-wife's ass while I watch!"

Lubricated by his own pre-cum and the jism left behind from her recent cunt-fuck, Brent's big knob stretched out Sherri's little pucker and popped inside.

"Fuck!" Sherri nearly screamed into June's pussy.

"You okay, baby?" Jake asked before Brent pushed any more of his good-sized cock up her ass.

"Fuck yes!" Sherri moaned. "Do it again! Stretch my tiny little asshole with that fat fucking cock-head! Holy shit! I've never felt anything hurt so good!"

Brent pulled slowly back and Jake watched as his wife's taut sphincter went from being rolled inward to being pulled out as it gripped the fat ridge of the cock-head, refusing to let it go. When it popped free and Sherri's little pucker returned to its normal size she let out a sigh born of both relief and disappointment at the same time.

Free of Sherri's butt, Brent's boner sprang upward, almost to his belly. Jake immediately took hold of it and guided it back to his wife's waiting cum-lubed asshole, and said told him, "Shove it in there again! Stretch that little slut-wife asshole with your fat cock-head!"

Several times they repeated the pop it in; draw it back out routine with Jake holding Brent's cock and watching his wife's little brown pucker stretching and folding in and out.

Finally, around a mouthful of wet pussy, Sherri said, "Okay, fuck me now! Shove that cock up my ass and fuck my guts!"

As Brent pushed his impressive dick slowly up Sherri's ass, Jake reached down and after rubbing the spunk that drenched her cunt through her pussy lips and over her clit he hooked a finger into her cunt-hole and he began to jerk off her pussy while she got fucked up the ass and ate her coworker's cunt, all while tied to a movie theater seat while blindfolded.

When June finally let her pussy erupt, it flooded Sherri's mouth so quickly that she had a hard time breathing. Seconds later, her own cunt began gushing around her husband's hammering finger and the rest of his hand slapping her pussy-lips. Her juices ran down to lubricate the cock jamming up her ass.

The smells, the sounds, and the sensation of Sherri's ass gripping his cock—not to mention watching his naked wife face-fuck her coworker—tripped Brent's trigger, and he pulled out to blow his load onto Sherri's belly.

But Jake grabbed his boner as soon as it slipped free and he switched from jerking off his wife's cunt to jerking off Brent's dick onto her cunt, sending its first rope of pure white cum up beyond her navel when it squirted.

Meanwhile, right next to Sherri, Tina was getting a third load of cum pumped up her ass while a woman fingered and sucked on her cunt. At the other end, a guy jerked off furiously as she sucked on his knob. As he began grunting and growling, Tina opened wide and let him beat off into her mouth, allowing his hot spunk to out and down her chin.

Tina had lost count of how many cocks she had felt fucking her mouth or how many men had jerked off into her open mouth and all over her face. She could feel the jism running off of her and knew there must be a pool of splooge on the floor.

As her orgasm ebbed, June lifted her pussy from Sherri's face, stood up, and then gave a silent signal to the others around Sherri and Tina. Everyone silently backed away, leaving the two restrained and blindfolded women alone in the middle of the theater with only the sound of the movie breaking the silence.

"Tina? You there?" Sherri asked after a little while with no one touching her in any way. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm okay," Tina answered. "Where the hell did everybody go?"

"I don't know. You think they're bringing in the second shift?" Sherri said.

"Fuck! I hope not!" Tina said, "I'm not going to be able to walk straight for a week as it is, and you won't hear me fart for a month!"

June burst out laughing and began a chorus of applause that everyone joined in. As Jake and Vic removed the blindfolds and untied the two women everyone crowded around them to congratulate them on being such great sports and to thank them for the fantastic hot sex.

* * * * *

Before leaving for home, June, Brent, Jake, Vic, and several strangers used the handy towels to wipe most of the cum from Sherri and Tina's faces and naked bodies. In desperate need of a shower, they were still sticky and their hair was matted with dry and drying cum, and they certainly smelled of hot, sweaty sex as they climbed into the car.

The odor and even their disheveled "used" appearance was an enormous turn-on for the two guys who rode in the front while the women relaxed and gently caressed each other's legs in the back. They could all hardly wait to get home and crowd into the shower together.

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey