The Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived with a smile and a huge hug, and a request. "Please, a quickie. I am going to burst if I don't get a good hard fuck very soon. You can do anything you like afterwards, just give me this one." So ... again outside the rules a bit, but it's the sort of offer that a guy finds hard to resist. I would just make sure that I asserted my control after ticking this first box.

In the distant past our sexual encounters had been rather vanilla, with a great deal of time spent just lying in each other's arms simply enjoying -- for me -- simple physical contact. Chelsea made it clear all that could come later as she stuck her hand down my sweat pants and got busy. I did wonder if she had three hands at one point, as she managed to undress both of us while keeping that first one down locked on to me, but whatever the answer was it was a lot less than one minute later that I was gazing at her nicely-tanned and curvy backside as she bent over the dining table. She wriggled a bit to open her legs wide enough to permit Mr Happy to enter, all the time keeping that firm but encouraging grip locked-on. She gave him a few more encouraging strokes and we were ready to go.

I took a moment or two to get properly inside, then grabbed her hips for leverage and started work. She was remarkably quiet, just quietly grunting for a few minutes, then I must have reached a trigger-point as she suddenly started pushing back hard and asking me to go deeper. I was suddenly reminded of her impressive vaginal muscles as they clamped on Mr Happy and squeezed him so he came deep inside her. She climaxed and shook gently for perhaps twenty seconds, then collapsed flat across the table. I was still lodged inside her, and just leaned lightly on her back as she slowly unclamped. I pulled out, and reached across to one side where early on I had placed cloths and bottles of water. She slowly stood up, took a cloth from me, and -- for lack of anywhere else nearby -- parked her backside against the dining table and wiped herself.

I would say that I let her relax for a few minutes, but I felt quite drained both physically and emotionally and was very glad to catch my breath. Eventually I remembered who was in charge and stood her fully upright before getting her to sit on the table.

"Let me look at you." Twenty minutes and a quick hard fuck into our meeting, this was the first chance I had to check her over. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs. In the 5-way beauty contest she probably came third; if you like curves, you would probably put her second. Well-defined muscles, long legs, a cute -- but not too small - ass, and tiny rock-hard nipples on solid and well-shaped B-cups. Her pussy lips were a nice light-brown colour, visible, but small and neat. As I have mentioned already, she had -- she has -- a thoughtful but very friendly personality, and given some good past experiences this had made her a generous and considerate lover. I was a bit surprised at myself, now, as I realised that I had forgotten quite how attractive she had been three-plus years ago -- and of course the extra years of training had shaped and filled her out in a really good way.

True to her promise, she let me lead operations for the rest of our time together. We moved to the bedroom, and alternated between dozing and spending long intervals teasing and enjoying each other's body from top to toe. We fucked when Mr. Happy got the urge, but gently, taking ourselves through a whole series of different positions but enjoying the physical closeness and -- yes - just the sight of each other naked.

Parker and Victoria, the Twins, arrived punctually, smiling broadly, hand in hand. Given their bond, I had wondered to myself if the evening might go awkwardly and/or finish badly, but things were certainly not looking that way to start with. Even though I was meant to be calling the shots, I was completely clueless as to the approach to take to begin with, partly because -- compared to the other three - I did not have a very great deal of background/biography on them, and partly because I had never knowingly entertained a lesbian - let alone two - on my own. So I just asked them to sit down and talk for a time.

Victoria began what I quickly realised was a joint speech.

"We have over time picked up the fact that you probably do not know our full story. You need to know that I never met my parents, and I know nothing at all about them except that -- as you can guess -- somewhere on the family tree was some mixing with someone with dark skin, they were probably both fairly clever, and they were both well-built. And no, I have no desire to find them -- especially now. I spent all my life up to about 11 in the state orphanage system, which I survived thanks to one kind lady supervisor who kept a special eye on me, and my own physical development which meant that from early on I could beat the living shit out of any boy up to 3 years older than me.

"I was good at my lessons, and thanks to a special scheme I got to go to Nuneham Academy, where I met Parker. Even at that young age we just became best friends as soon as we first met, and a bit later it seemed absolutely natural that we do the same sport that suited our build and ability. As you do know, over about two years we took the school rowing circuit by storm, and the only difficulty we had at any point was getting accepted by a University that would take the both of us on scholarships, as most of them had weird quotas."

Parker picked up the tale.

"For me, things must seem like the complete opposite, up to a point. A good family, lots of support, a private school. I met Victoria, and we got on great. It all went very strange when we were what -- sixteen?. As puberty and all that worked through us, we both -- very slowly -- realised that we did prefer girls to boys and, yes, we were in love with each other. Our birthdays are only a few days apart, and so it seemed natural and right to come out, and as a couple, on that birthday. My God, it was horrific. I said that my family were good people, but they had had no idea at all that I was tending that way, and it was a massive shock to them. Maybe somewhere back they got infected by a weird religious bug which lay dormant and only activated at the "L" word. I still don't know for sure, but I had clearly done the one thing which they could never forget or forgive. So our joint special birthday ended in a massive row,

I moved out a day later and thanks to my kind Aunt Sheila Victoria and I spent the last of our time at school in a small apartment on our own. Not really on our own all the time, as we still had a lot of good friends at school and in town, but on the occasions when the going got a bit rough for one reason or another we were quite dependent on each other for support.

You also need to bear in mind we were only 16 at that time. Aunt Sheila, bless her, made us agree early on that we would not just spend hour after hour under the duvet playing with each other, but go out and form ourselves as individuals. She was absolutely right, and as a result we have become strong on our own as well as -- we hope -- unstoppable together.

Victoria's turn now. "So we can be sure that by now you are really curious about why we signed up for what must look like a weird adventure like this evening. First, you will be relieved to hear, Parker has had some experience with boys. It all came about during a drunken party; I still don't know what besides a bucket of tequila made her do it, but at the time I was first of all absolutely screamingly fucking furious. It took a bit of time, but when I had quietened down Parker apologised - and asked if she could try out on me a couple of tricks the boy had used on her. It turned out that he was not so much a boy as a major stud, and by the time she had finished with me I was so wiped out that I could not stand up for about six hours. So, over time, I have allowed her to stray a little bit, in the knowledge that we are a solid couple and she will thank me with as many orgasms as I can cope with. And just once or twice I have watched them at it, secure in the knowledge that she will be coming home with me. You also need to know that I cannot join in, even if I wanted to; the rather aggressive attitude I mentioned when I spoke about the orphanage came about after I was attacked and ... damaged by one of their bastard care assistants. I am both happy and proud to show you my body, all of it, as is Parker, of course, but I can only watch."

Parker again. "Remember, we are an item, against the world together forever and perfect complements to each other. We have both of us helped and redeemed the other, and what you do to one of us you do to both.". I was quite choked by this, but Parker quickly went on. "... and we have a massive, massive favour to ask from you. We want you to be a sperm donor for us. Here is the irony of all this situation. I, who could fuck boys all day if I went mad and let them, am infertile. No eggs. Victoria, who cannot, has more eggs available inside her than the national Egg Marketing Board. Physically, I can carry a baby -- three or four babies - with no problem at all -- our doctor in a moment of weakness let slip something to the effect it was a "crying shame" that my -- er -- B & B was never going to see any occupancy.

"As you know from early on, we all went on the Pill to synchronise ourselves for maximum effectiveness. Although the two of us stopped right after our win, it takes some time for everything to sort itself out again. Because the process can only be carried out at a certain point in our cycles, what we need to do is take your -- er -- contribution tonight and save it" At this, Victoria brought out from inside her bra a small glass vial.

"We are both going to be working for Kew & Ashton Corp, which will put us on a stable footing, and if we are successful in this little plan we will work with you to record legally, properly and fully that there is no call on you financially, morally or anything-ly."

Slightly to their surprise I held up my hand. "No" I said. "I will not be a donor for you on that basis. Please hear me out. You know most of my story. I came from a very supportive and loving family, and married into another one too. Before my wife was killed I was lining myself up to be the best dad ever, and to my unborn twins I was making all kinds of promises I was going to keep whatever came along. I could not possibly cope with not having my own child as close to me as possible.

"So my counter-offer is that I am involved from the start ... well, I will be involved at the start, obviously, but in all the stages afterwards. I will also make sure that you have plenty of money, although not to excess. Clearly, we cannot go public with my role -- see my remarks the other night about abuse of power and my going to jail for life. What we can do is leverage the crew connection so that you -- let us say -- feel the need for a male in its life and keep in touch with me as a kind uncle/friend, next to its three special aunties, who I do not think should be let into the secret until -- possibly - much later. We can work a scheme out, but I will absolutely not be kept out of the picture."

They looked at each other for a long time, then Victoria asked me to step out of the room for a minute. Even if I had been eavesdropping -- which I wasn't -- I heard no raised voices, but it took longer than I expected before Parker called me back in. I need not have been concerned -- there were no red faces or odd glances.

Victoria spoke. "Sorry about that. We had not for a moment thought that you would wish to be so closely involved, and we needed to be 100% sure we were both on the same page. As you will have understood already, we have mixed impressions of families and all we ask is that you keep it all very low-key until we have found our feet with the little one."

"Fine by me", I responded. They both smiled warmly, and Victoria -- always the more direct of the two -- spoke. "Good. Let's get on with it then. The scheme for the next few hours was and still is for the two of us to put on a male-rousing lezzie show to get you in the mood to be as -- er - productive as possible, then Parker will fuck the daylights -- and all the semen -- out of you. I'll be in charge of collection, not least because she hopes you will leave her comatose. Every time."

How could a man resist such sweet talk? I had not planned anything for our session, and maybe in different circumstances I might have had been a bit more in charge, but this suited me fine.

They undressed each other very slowly and gently, then -- as promised -- gave me the type of exhibition that every porn director must dream of. Maybe some disgusting Russian oligarch might pay a half a million dollars to have two cocaine-fuelled supermodels perform on each other just for him, but I was completely certain that he would not be a tenth as impressed -- and aroused -- as I was that night. The key, I realised at some point that evening, was that they were really deeply in love, and would each give up their life for the other. There was no faking the smiles and little cries of pleasure as they gently moved around and played with each other, this was totally real and very arousing. It was not as if any extra ingredient was needed, but the contrast between the pale and the noticeably darker body made their display even more agonisingly arousing, if you can imagine an improvement on perfection.

Note to guys reading this -- if you want really good porn, seek out the videos where the performers are both attractive (of course), but also in a committed relationship, even married. I'm still not totally sure if it's the extra feeling of security or the skills from long experience together, but hey .... it works for the performers - and me.

Finally, after I have no idea how long, they eventually finished, curled up in each other's arms, both damp-eyed from the sheer joy of the most intimate physical contact and love - and more orgasms than I could keep count of. I just sat quietly as they got their heads together and came back into the real world. One of them whispered "My wife", followed by the other "My life", they kissed gently and then both lay back in all their glory for me to take them in, sprawled like two starfish.

I finally stood up, moved to the far side of the bed, and kissed both of them gently on the forehead. I then sat on the side of the bed, taking in their bodies. "That was without a doubt the most perfect affirmation of two people joined together that I can imagine." They were both quite wiped-out, so I let them lie there getting themselves sorted. I took the opportunity to check out their bodies. They lay with a right leg over a left leg, which of course left their pussies in plain sight.

I guessed that Parker's A-cup tits usually sported broad, pink areolae, but in the summer sunshine they had had darkened even though the rest of her body had hardly taken a tan at all. Her stubby nipples were still erect, and during the preceding hour it had become quite obvious that they are extremely sensitive. Her body was well-muscled, of course, but in an understated way. Her legs, whilst not exceptionally long, were very well-shaped and led up to a nice rounded butt. Her swollen lower lips were rather gaping open, but offering a clear view of a remarkably well-shaped and attractive inside arrangement.

Victoria's chest sported a most attractive pair of B-cups, with very prominent almost-black nipples.

Something that I guess most people would describe as a six-pack across her abdomen, with clearly-defined muscles. Her skin was the same even dark shade down to her pubic area; her open legs showed off small, neat dark-edged labia framing a bright pink vulva.

I stepped over to the fridge to pick up bottles of water for them, and as they sipped I sat down again to resume my survey. They were now in a very chirpy mood, and it became clear that they were actually really enjoying my attention. Parker, no doubt because she owns the body I was due to service, started to show herself off. At one point she rubbed her abdomen a little, then slipped her fingers down to spread her still-swollen labia wide. It left nothing at all to the imagination, and I made it clear to her that I was enjoying the view.

Parker suddenly looked thoughtful. "So how do we get you to maximum production?"

I considered for a moment. "That show you put on got me going and no mistake; a couple of times I almost lost it, which would have been a pity given our purpose now. It will not take much to get a result out of me."

Victoria was not to be left out of the planning. "So it sounds like a quick hard seeing-to should do the trick, then he can have a couple of hours to recuperate before the next time."

I concurred; "After all, Parker, it's not like you need much foreplay to get you warmed-up. We can think about a nice slow session later, but if we tried one now I'm sure I'd -- er -- misfire early."

Parker had already demonstrated that she was skilled at girl-girl sex; let me state for the record that she was also quite exceptional when she did the other sort. Being physically ultra-fit helped, of course, but that also applied to the other girls. I did not really get a chance to analyse matters further whilst we were in action, as she was a non-stop fucking machine, but it was clear that she had picked-up a lot of tricks somewhere -- and also that (as far as I could tell) a lot of these would work very well on another girl. Thinking back later, I also realised that her pelvic muscles were very well-developed -- I can't easily describe what she got up to with them, but it was heavenly. If I had any worry, it was that she would feel I was under-performing a bit, so I moved her through a series of about six positions to -- as it were -- keep her fully engaged.

Do not for one moment imagine that Victoria saw herself as a mere spectator. She was quite mobile as I worked inside Parker, rubbing us, sometimes kissing our bodies, squeezing any nipple she got near to, once diddling Parker's clit to tip her over into an extra-hard orgasm. She was, however, primarily in charge of collection and timed her "helping" activity very well so that as I was getting close she whipped out the bottle and held it under me as I came with one of the strongest orgasms I could ever recall and decanted what felt like half a pint into the tiny container. Clever girl, not only did she not miss a drop but also lent a hand to milk the very last drops out of me. She then quickly got to her feet and moved across to wrap up the all-important bottle safely, then came back with water and facecloths for us all.

We just lay there for maybe twenty minutes, one of them each side of me, sharing a wonderful mixture of exhaustion, sexual relief and a mission accomplished. Spontaneously, then, Victoria turned on her side and lay half-across me, and Parker did the same so that we formed a triangle of touching bodies. We each put our arms around the other two, and spent a long time gently kissing and hugging in an almost non-sexual way. This was just as well, as it was clear to me that -- thanks to their remarkable combined efforts - another erection was out of the question for at least three or four hours.

After we had dozed a bit, and each used the bathroom to clean up properly, it was about 3 a.m. We all now seemed to be wide awake, even if our sexual batteries were still recharging, and we sat cross-legged on the bed and just talked for a long time. Not about babies or the previous two years, but a load of other things such as their past life together. Although I had not planned it, for me one of the main attractions of the way we were sitting was that they were both naked in front of me, and -- as far as I could tell -- they either simply did not notice or were comfortable enough with their bodies to be consciously showing off everything -- and I mean everything -- to me. I only hope I did not disappoint them.