The Six

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Mr. Happy began to show signs of life again, and they shared the task of getting him into full working order. As it had been planned by them, this second session was relaxed and gentle compared to the first one, but the mutual three-way enjoyment was just as much. Victoria played a more active role, albeit within her limits, and I realised after a time that she was making a pretty major effort to show me as much physical affection as she could summon. I took care to respond -- within limits, of course -- and Parker was her usual generous self. We got Victoria to climax a number of times, then as she wound-down Parker and I enjoyed a short, sharp and intense bang which ended in another generous contribution from me. Victoria had made a point of getting the collecting bottle ready early on, luckily.

If I had been drained after the first time, I was now utterly finished. I told them this, and they simply kissed me gently before giving me top marks and their deep thanks. We then slept until it was time for them to go.

I realised much later that much of Parker's outstanding sexual performance came from her own sweet nature. She was -- is -- highly intelligent and in no way a pushover at anything; I had established that during the recruitment process and it had been very clear a couple of times in crew-related discussions, but the key thing was that she was - is - a genuinely kind person. This simply meant that whoever her sexual partner was, it was really important to her to be as generous and affectionate as possible and if along the way she picked up some helpful tricks, shortcuts or whatever she was ready and keen to use them. Victoria was a lucky girl.

Hart is, as you already know, the confident and self-assured one. If Brook was the likely winner of a crew beauty contest, Hart was probably going to be in 4th or 5th place, but there were still many, many men who would cheerfully have gnawed off an arm to get a crack at her. Part of the reason for that was that she had somehow inherited or developed the most gorgeous little ass. Yes, muscled as well as the others, but a trick of genes or ... something made men turn and watch her go down the street. She also had noticeable boobs; although they were mid-B size, her body was quite slim -- slimmest of the five -- and so they were more apparent, in much the same way as her small ass appeared quite tiny. In terms of power and fitness, she made up for slimness by very well-developed muscles -- which she often tried to cover up with long-sleeved shirts or ankle-length skirts or jeans.

Having realised some 23 hours beforehand that she was going to be the last visitor I had some time to plan a little. Initially I had not been quite sure how to begin operations, until I resolved to turn Hart's occasional bossy nature against her.

She arrived, and I closed the door after her. "Your safe word?". She told me, and I then placed a shushing finger to her lips. I then silently undressed her (apart from the ankle socks, of course), and moved her to the massage table. Purely selfishly (and rather inefficiently) I told her to lie on her back so I could take in her quite surprisingly attractive hidden assets; like every male at the University I had already gazed at that butt. No pretend-looks or sideways glances - I very obviously inspected her body from top to toe, taking time especially over her pussy and her boobs.

Her medium-Bs were very nicely shaped, sporting small but (I later found) very responsive nipples within pinkish-brown areolae. Part of my scheme was to keep her legs together initially, so that I only saw the outside of her pussy, but what little I could see was both small and tidy. So I started gently kissing her from top to toe, not in any specific pattern but careful not to miss any place on the trip. Every maybe twentieth one was different - a little bit of tongue, a brush of the teeth. I did not touch her nipples themselves, but worked hard in the areas nearest them. "Turn over". Repeat the process, taking extra care to look after (and enjoy a good long look at) that lovely trim butt.

"Turn back over". At some point in all this her nipples had grown to a very respectable size, becoming both longer and rather fatter. It was time to get to work on them, and I went all-out to tease them -- and her. After maybe two minutes her breathing began to get heavier, and after perhaps a further minute I had to put a finger to her lips as she was keening in what I hoped was frustration. After another two minutes I halted and now for the first time I parted her legs, as far as they could spread. A tiny almost-white clit came into view, on top of a glistening damp, neat and wide-open pussy. Mission accomplished, but a little more gentle agony was due.

"What do you want?"

"You, deep inside me, now." It was somewhere between a whisper and a groan.

"How do we ask nicely?"

"What????"She moved a hand to her clit, but I stopped that at once.

"Mr. Happy is in charge. You have to ask him politely, or he might not want to play." [Yeah -- as if that was going to happen]

"Oh fuck fuck fuck. Please oh please Mr. Happy, will you help me?"

I let her stew for about ten seconds.

"Hmm. He says that's good enough. Turn over."

That tiny backside was calling. As she lay along the length of the massage table, I took her feet and moved them wide apart. Now, of course, the sides of her butt framed that cute and welcoming crack, which still glistened in readiness. I moved up onto the table and kneeled between her thighs. Mr. Happy was ready to go, so I placed a pillow under her and then gently moved him inside before filling her slowly while she muttered and groaned in what I guessed was relief. That position was not one on my usual go-to list, but her tiny butt was even more beautiful naked than in tight jeans and was crying out to be adored. As I had my arms out straight to support me I could look down at that quite remarkable vision and at Mr. Happy where he was -- well -- happiest.

A little more teasing was in order, so I speeded up for a few moments before slowing right down. And again. And again. Hart was now quietly begging for release of some kind, so I again made her ask Mr. Happy (she did say "please" without being reminded). He obliged, and things became quicker and deeper until she received her good-conduct present of a major orgasm.

I had not come, so after letting Hart gather herself I pulled out, got off the table, turned her over and pulled her down to where I was standing. With her butt at the end of the table, and relying on her being as supple as the others, I moved her knees apart and right back to either side of her body, to present me with that cute, small - but now wide-open -- pussy. She helped by pulling her legs further back and apart, and as I was not now holding anything I found a snug place to let Mr. Happy loose. He recalled a few of her bossier moments, and got rather excited for a few minutes. She clearly enjoyed this, and came rather noisily a number of times as he worked hard, until finally he withdrew and covered her in a very generous dose of cum.

"Who is the boss?"

"Mr. Happy. Thank you, Mr. Happy."

Maybe she had a domination problem, but completely unprompted she straight away leant over and cleaned him up thoroughly with her mouth.

I had never actually found her slightly pushy nature a problem, really, and anyway she had become aware of it herself long ago, so it was not as if we had any continuing problem. After a short stop in the bathroom to clean up we were able to relax and sit in our underwear putting the world to rights until Mr. Happy was ready for another round. We adjourned to the bedroom, and spent a pleasant hour at foreplay before a slow and gentle -- and lengthy -- session with lots of kisses for Mr. Happy and plenty of orgasms for her. I was rather surprised to discover that whilst not a virgin by any means, she was very inexperienced for someone of her age -- I had put her tightness down to well-trained muscles rather than lack of use. As she left she had the grace -- and the humour - to thank me for having taught her yet another set of skills, and these also to (what felt to her like) an Olympic standard.

FIVE

The end of our story has yet to be written, but this special period of our joint lives changed back to something like real life after the annual graduation.

The University was -- and is -- very supportive of its students after they leave, not just keeping them on a list to tap them for donations like many places do. As a way to celebrate graduations, the ceremony is not held a couple of weeks after final exams, but within a few days of Easter the following year. There is also a summer shindig, but this is primarily for donors, politicians and other bigwigs. The Easter-time graduation event is purely for the young people, with food and entertainment over most of a Saturday.

Again slightly oddly-but-effectively, it had been laid down that there would be no pecking-order of Faculty or level of degree being awarded -- everybody got their award in alphabetical sequence determined solely by their family name.

It was of course a given that University President Barnes would make some general speech with lots of good wishes to everyone, but this time he actively sought me out to help him find a way to honour the crew in a special but fitting Ewen-type way. We agreed that introducing even one of the crew would be pretty well a show-stopper, so we came up with the idea of keeping them as the last item.

So the presentations started, and the graduates came up in alphabetical order. When the list reached letter C and Victoria Culham was not listed or called, there was a tiny buzz of enquiry (or concern?). This got repeated, but still sotto voce, as the other four were seemingly ignored (Hart always uses her middle name, so when her first name was missed the fact did not get so widely noticed).

After the apparently-last certificate had been presented, President Barnes went to the podium and spoke. He had been at the University for some 30 years, and from our discussions I knew he would be speaking from the heart.

"I am sure you will have wondered in the last two hours why I have not referred to the remarkable events of last July, or our colleagues and friends who were involved. The reason is simple. I just do not have sufficient words in me. I have spent much time in front of a mirror or my family, trying to read things I have drafted, and either it has seemed much too trite, even by the standards of academic English, or if it was more fitting I could not make it beyond the third sentence. I therefore ask you to do it for me; please honour The Four."

At that cue Hart led them onto the stage from the chairs they had been on, out of the audience's sight to one side of the stage. I had choreographed them slightly, with maybe 5 seconds between each. Parker and Victoria went on together hand in hand-- it was now general knowledge they were a couple, plus they had insisted -- and there was a special treat for the audience in that Parker was now very obviously 6 months into a healthy and stress-free pregnancy. Brook had spent time rehearsing, and made a special point of walking without any sign of a limp, to -- as she put it -- "not take more than my fair share of attention".

The assembled graduates had all stood as one, and cheered and clapped for ... I've no idea how long. The President gauged it quite neatly, and held up his hands for quiet. Tough old bastard that he was, his voice was very shaky. "Ladies, graduates, not only have you all -- four Masters and one Doctor -- qualified with truly outstanding academic performances, but you have brought everlasting honour to the University and -- I believe - hope -- endless pride to all of us. From the very bottom of our hearts, we thank you."

As the audience again started clapping (they had not returned to their seats), he had to feel behind him for his chair, and sit down to wipe his eyes. I noticed from the side that not a few in the audience had handkerchiefs or sleeves in action. After a few moments of this second wave -- as it were - Chelsea turned from the others and came back across the stage to pull me out from my hiding-place. As I took my place next to my crew, my world finally became whole again.