The Sixth School Ch. 002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ø Blackmail the healer into giving you oral pleasure.

Ø Watch and masturbate as the healer has sex with another.

Ø Allow the healer to pleasure you through your anus.

There were more missions after this, Greg, however, didn't read past this point as he immediately discarded this whole category from his mind. Greg didn't consider himself a prude, he could be quite open-minded and adventurous when he wanted to be. There were, however, lines that he just simply would not cross, even in the pursuit of pleasure. The rewards for this category also seemed to be relatively high as most were in the thousands. Greg, however, didn't care in the least. Without the slightest hesitation, he moved on to the next category. But if Greg had thought that the 'Twisted' missions were bad, he just now realized that they were nothing compared to the missions in the 'Rogue' category.

The simplest way to put it was that, if the 'Twisted' missions played in the grey area, the 'Rogue' missions were firmly in the black. To put it another way, if the 'Twisted' were wrong on a personal level, then the 'Rogue' missions were simply illegal. Even in another world, in a remote village like the one Greg found himself in, things like causing bodily harm, rape, torture, and murder had to break laws of some kind, even if unwritten. The missions in this tab were of the kind that would have earned someone several decades in prison if not a life sentence. Heck, for some of them, capital punishment would have been a possibility, if not outright deserved.

If the 'Twisted' category hadn't been enough of a hint, the 'Rogue' category made it clear that the "system" as he called it, had no morals. To it, all things sexual were fair game, no matter how uncomfortable, dark, wrong, or immoral it got. If anything, going by the rewards it offered, then the more depraved and debauched one was willing to become, the more rewards one would reap from it. In the hands of the wrong kind of person, this system could easily prove to be a powerful incentive to bring out the worst in them. Even more than before, Greg resolved to be very careful about what kind of missions he would take. As things stood, Greg had lumped the 'Rogue' tab together with the 'Twisted' tab as ones that he would never pay attention to.

The last category, the milestone tab, was different from every other tab in three ways. The first way was that the missions here weren't directed at any targets. They were purely statistical in nature. The current target for each of the missions offered was one. Given the complete lack of sexual experiences by the former owner of this body, in a way, it made sense.

Ø Kiss one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Grope one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Be groped by one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Turn on one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Seduce one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Flash one woman

Current count: 0.

Ø Have one woman flash you.

Current count: 0.

Ø Pleasure One woman with your hands.

Current count: 0.

Ø Receive pleasure from one woman's hands.

Current count: 0.

Ø Orally pleasure one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Receive oral pleasure from one woman.

Current count: 0.

Ø Have sex with one woman.

Current count: 0.

On and on it went. The missions in this tab were almost as numerous as the ones in the 'Adventurous' tab.

The other thing that was different about this tab compared to the others was that none of the missions had danger grades. The missions were a simple tally of the number of women he'd engaged in various activities with, as such, Greg could understand why they wouldn't come with danger grades. The part that Greg didn't understand and found curious, was that there was also no lust points reward attached to any of these missions. This was the third difference between these missions and the rest. Given that they were missions, Greg knew that they had to have some kind of reward. The system, however, seemed to have chosen to keep these rewards hidden.

Much like the other tabs, this tab also revealed to Greg another facet of the system. Part of him felt he should have figured it out from the start but Greg really hadn't thought about it. This fact was that, monogamy wasn't in the books for anyone that wished to make use of this system. The target on the milestone missions was, at the moment, one. There was no doubt in Greg however, that soon as he achieved the milestone, the target number would climb higher. Whether there would be an upper limit to how high this number can grow, Greg didn't know. He, however, doubted it...

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.

12