All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 003'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
bj2004bj2004about 1 year ago

the story has lots ofpotential and i will keep reading but i think far too much space is given to the lists of points

RivenousRivenousabout 1 year ago

This is a very interesting beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoying the progression of this story! Hopefully he learns a lot from this BAMF healer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to how the story will develop from here, keep the good work!

LeakyFaucitLeakyFaucitabout 1 year ago

Digging this, it's got great potential..

TheArsonistTheArsonistabout 1 year ago

Promising start; it will be interesting to see how it develops. I have one quibble that wouldn't normally be worth raising, but in "System"/GameLit fiction I think the math matters: To go from 10% to 20% of healing channeled to health is not a 10% increase, but a doubling in the rate of effective healing, i.e. a 100% increase. So it's not surprising that the healer would notice. (It IS a 10 percentage POINT change, but that's not relevant.) Similarly, it's wrong to say a 10% increase in temptation to grope would mean that out of a group of 100 women, ten would now be tempted to grope him. Rather, if in a group of 100 women, ten were tempted to grope him before the stat bonus (perhaps an optimistic estimate), a 10% increase would be ONE additional woman tempted, so 11 total.

Of course, lots of people struggle with math and with percentages in particular, so it's not unrealistic that the character would get this wrong, but unless that is a plot point, the mistakes distract and detract from the story.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ThArsonist 😅 Thanks for the math lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope this stays up this time around. It's pretty annoying when chapters keep disappearing and reappearing all the time.

lassidor1lassidor1about 1 year ago

why are these being republished? are there changes? how are the old comments here?

amygdalaamygdalaabout 1 year ago

When will part 4 come out?

jwmcleanjwmcleanabout 1 year ago

I like how you lay out the story and keep it moving along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little less instructional. An interesting concept but still needs to move the story along with the scoring being a comment on the situation rather than the other way around.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Now the game begin...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Story foundation has now been "laid". However, shouldn't there be more magic points from previous visits by the healer? Or was it just start up energy?

mitchawamitchawa7 months ago

I think I got a general idea, but his screen doing all the math and Alena doing all the work is still beyond my comprehension. Intriguing story, which I may finally understand.

AlluredAllured5 months ago

laying the ground work nice!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice fob.you are keeping me interested. Good slow development

ClearmuseClearmuse18 days ago

Healer should really notice a big change in healing if she's very good. After all, he now healing twice as much! 20% is double 10%, or +100% faster healing compared to what the healer would have seen before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES