The Sixth School Ch. 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Total lust points: 67,300.

Ø ADVANCED: Flash the healer.

Lust points: 470.

Danger Grade: Suicidal (X100 multiplier).

Total lust points: 47,000.

Ø ADVANCED: Get a handjob from the healer.

Lust points: 890.

Danger Grade: Suicidal (X100 multiplier).

Total lust points: 89,000.

Ø DAREDEVIL: Without saying anything, strip naked in front of the healer.

Lust points: 3,964.

Danger Grade: Suicidal (X100 multiplier).

Total lust points: 396,400.

TOTAL LUST POINTS OBTAINED: 599,880.

Greg was just a hundred and twenty points shy of having six hundred thousand lust points! Apart from a few awkward moments here and there, the interaction between him and the healer this time hadn't struck Greg as being that much different from all others. However, from the brief fifteen minutes of interacting with the healer, he'd earned over half a million lust points! Some of the missions like the flashing mission had been expected given that Greg had done it intentionally. Others like the handjob mission were completely unexpected. The healer had simply been diligent in her work, leaving no part of him neglected. Yet to the system, that brief interaction had been enough. 'Seems I don't have to cum for it to qualify as a handjob!' Greg found himself thinking.

Other missions, like holding the healer's hand for five seconds, Greg couldn't even remember doing. Looking back on the whole interaction with the healer, it could only have happened while the healer was wiping him down. For a time, she had taken hold of his hand and raised it so she could wipe down the side of his ribs and armpit. It seems that, even when Greg wasn't actually trying to complete the mission, so long as the deed was done, it would still count as completed.

This, however, wasn't the end of the completed missions list. After the total tally of lust points obtained, the list continued.

Ø MILESTONE: Be groped by one woman.

Reward: a slight increase in women's desire to grope you.

Ø MILESTONE: Flash one woman.

Reward: A slight increase in the allure of your body to women.

Ø MILESTONE: Receive pleasure from one woman's hands.

Reward: A slight increase in the desire of women to pleasure you with their hands.

Greg's brows rose as he read these final three completed missions. Greg had speculated before that, despite not showing any lust points for completing them, milestone missions had to have some kind of reward. Looking at the list before him, that speculation was confirmed. What Greg would have never guessed, however, was that the reward for completing milestone missions would be to make it easier to achieve the same result in the future. Hitting the groping milestone, for example, would make more women tempted to grope him. In other words, milestone missions create a form of positive feedback loop. The more you do the easier it is to keep on doing.

Greg had no way of quantifying what "slight" meant in terms of numbers. However, he didn't have to think about it for long to see how easily it could snowball into something much larger. Say, for example, that slight mean only about ten percent. In a group of a hundred women, that's ten more women that would be tempted to grope him than there were before. And when Greg turned back to the MILESTONE missions tab, he could see that the next target to hit for the missions he'd completed was ten. So, with a group of a hundred women, just a ten percent increase in the temptation to grope him would allow Greg to easily hit the next milestone target. This would in turn make it that much more tempting for more women to grope him!

Greg could feel his cheeks hurt from how much he was grinning at the air. If someone walked in right now, he'd probably look like an idiot, if not a basket case. Still, he couldn't keep himself from grinning as he looked forward to hitting even higher milestones and seeing just how large this snowball could grow. Greg was as yet uncertain what either the magic or the lust points do. He, could, however, see the immediate benefit of the milestone missions. It wasn't anything material or even quantifiable, but somehow, thus far, he liked it even more than the lust points reward.

Speaking of which...

Greg turned back to the original screen that had appeared after the system awakened. It now read:

WELCOME TO THE SIXTH SCHOOL!

NAME: Roka.

RANK: Virgin.

MAGIC POINTS: 77,000.

LUST POINTS: 599,880.

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.

12