All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 005'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

You timed his upgrade perfectly. It was just beginning to become a bit repetitive. So will he learn what the magic points are good for or will that be after he learns how to project his healing power? Loving the story line. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ummmm.....is this actually going to progress to something other than Greg laying in bed? You've built up the history of him, the healer, and now the chieftain's daughter with an exhaustive explanation of the "points" system. Even seems like the system is skewed--if he earned tens or hundreds of thousands of points for just being touched or looked at by the healer, but little from anyone else, then progress will be extremely slow to add up points for any meaningful return on investment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really like the premise and the story line, but it is proceeding slower than molasses in a Siberian winter. I hope this improves. If not it will be ease to leave. Time invested is not justified by the information obtained.

RivenousRivenousabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing can't put this down!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More!!!! I need more author! Please finish this story!

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I love the pace . Especially since the assholes want to rush you and insult you .

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I just read the Authors Note for chapter 6 . Right on . I'm here for the long haul .

JetlightningJetlightningabout 1 year ago

Not to be that guy but it was 4443 lust points that he gained lol. Loving the story tho keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Gotta love a slow burn! :-) And the fact that this is chapter 005. The writer should take this all the way to 999. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

awesome!!

AlluredAllured5 months ago

best video game/ magic realm story!!

dlearyousdlearyous4 months ago

Have enjoyed the first 5 parts of this story very much. Will comment again after next 5.

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

This story is really awesome! Slow but deep. The world building is excellent and the way you convey the danger and characterization make for great atmosphere and tension. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really appreciate how elegantly you moved from Alena's perspective of Shalia, to Shalia's perspective of Alena. Well done! You have the skills of an attorney who may need to adroitly argue either perspective in a conflict.

It brought Shalia to life for me.

ClearmuseClearmuse16 days ago

Enjoying this story, and haven't scene much of this genre here. Glad it's represented!

Can't wait to see what opens up from here.

ClearmuseClearmuse16 days ago

Tags should include isekai, videogame, I'd suggest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES