All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 006'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SlofredSlofredabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this tale. I am looking forward to next Wednesday more than ever now. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If the Healer is a Spinster and honest and stays in character as described, I think they will bond and become Peers and Allies. The Healer turn Magic Mentor could also turn Sage Lover/ Cuckquean. The Hero sire only Male offspring could also benefit both. His Worth and Her eventual Revenge. The Healer only would bare a daughter. (smirk) Okay, cheeky unasked for suggestions. I could not resist,Yet you are a gifted storyteller so I am certain what ever you chose write will continue to keep me riveted to your epic creation. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nice build up, and good pacing. Good edit work and grammar. Plot may develop slowly, but character development is off to a good start.

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Slofred I'm glad to have you with me on this journey. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have been enjoying the story but I too was concerned about the slow pace. I prefer longer entries if the story is going to be a slow-burn. Once a week for a 100 to 200 part series means that it's going to take around 2-4 years to finish. Considering most readers don't want to begin a story at a later part, you may have quite a reduced readership for it. For myself, I'll probably swing back around in a year and check it out if you're still posting it.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

Good story. I like the plot and I like the way you weave the tale. But being a numbers guy I must say this, an increase of healing from 10% to 20% is not a 10% increase. It is a 100% increase! Similarly, increasing from 20% to 50% is not a 30% increase, but an increase of 150%.

Regardless, I very much enjoyed this and have no problem giving you 5 stars. Thank you for sharing this with us and please continue!

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous. It'll only take 2-4 years to post it here on lit. I may be done writing this story in a year or so. On my Patreon, I plan to post the chapters as soon as I'm done writing and editing it.

The ones unwilling to wait are the reason I wrote the long Author's note. I wanted to be open right from the start. Those who are patient enough to wait, will get their chapter ever week. Those who a gracious enough to support me will get chapters as soon as they are done. And those who are neither can just drop the story altogether. No harm, no foul. :-)

BlaQQuillBlaQQuillabout 1 year agoAuthor

@anonymous. Only to post it here on lit. The schedule of one Chapter a week is for posting, not my writing speed. I could be done writing this and posting it to my patreon in a year...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

To your notes at the beginning of this chapter: A quality story must provide the framework under which to understand and evaluate what the actions mean. You are doing a wonderful job. KEEP WRITING

GodultraGodultra10 months ago

Thanks for the pre story notes.

Strange…. When I first started reading on Lit oh so long ago, it was strictly for wank stories.

Now I find myself looking for more of a story.

Many of the longer story lines I’ve been reading, I find the author more or less copy/pasting the sex scenes and find myself more or less skipping over them.

I’m in for the long haul here and hope you don’t get stuck in that kind of rut.

Enjoying the ride so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fellow readers be warned: at the time of commenting, there is not a single sex scene in the series after this point (up to chapter 026).

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well .... He got a load off. Literally 🤣

bhojobhojo7 months ago

Holly shit the show born makes even the smallest of sexual any so very very satisfying. I am new to this series and just started binge reading but I am loving it so far. Keep up with the world building, a quick wank tale is easy to find but something classy and epic in Scope has the potential to seriously turn up the heat.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Greg seems mathematically illiterate. Which is a rather common condition for humans, alas.

A change from 10-90 to 20-80 is not "just ten percent". It means a change in effectiveness from 10 to 20 percent, or, to put it simply: a doubling of the result of the enchantment. The change to 50-50 then provides another factor two and a half in gain.

I think the author has to be applauded for demonstrating this without actually ever spelling it out.

Nyght80Nyght805 months ago

Wow. I am loving this series even more. I for one thoroughly enjoy the character development and all the Information you provide about the world and "system".

AlluredAllured5 months ago

dun dun dun, another one bits the dust :-)

scifijazzmanscifijazzman4 months ago

I think your pacing is just fine. good job!

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiar4 months ago

A great chapter! I am a writer as well and I am very much enjoying the story elements. It's refreshing as many storys on Lit are basically a quick sex tale to get a person off. I hioe you continue in this style of writing. Thanks for the enjoyment.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamore3 months ago

Not too bothered by the slow pace, but the "coated in cum" trope is tired. Men come in teaspoons, not gallons.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Titman77 Another great chapter, only started reading story today. Just a thought could MC`s accumulated reserves help healer in her quest to regain her former power

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’m absolutely loving the world building, character building and slow burn start. Surprisingly quality writing, and I’m really looking forward to reading the rest! You have me hooked on the mechanics and the plot :D

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I like the direction and pacing of this series. Please keep up the good work!

KnightofmindKnightofmind2 months ago

Wow. Less truly is more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"My plan is for this story to go 100+ maybe even 200+ chapters."

Robert Jordan's original intent for his Wheel of Time masterpiece to be three books. Fourteen books later...

I'm a Patreon who's read your latest Chapter 65 and is now re-reading the series. You've barely startedb BlaQQuill Jordan. I suspect you could go 3,000 chapters with all the world building you're doing and we'd be sooo happy. Keep going!

ClearmuseClearmuse17 days ago

Things starting to get going. Can't wait to see how these accumulated points get spent soon...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES