The Sixth School Ch. 006

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the healer waved her hand, Greg felt like it was the grim reaper's scythe ready to reap his life. The spell, however, wasn't aimed at him. Like it had a mind of its own, all the cum that had covered the woman's face and bosom rose off her. The healer was left no different from how she had been before Greg gave her the impromptu cum shower. Even her clothes were left dry and unstained. Meanwhile, the cum had clumped together into a ball floating in the air before the woman. "You won't tell anyone about this, will you?" the healer spoke in a sweet tone with a smile on her face.

Greg, however, had never been more aware of death than at this moment. If he gave the wrong answer, there was no question about what his fate would be. Shaking his head from side to side, he spoke. "I wouldn't even dream of it," He said with a shaky laugh.

The ball of cum that had been floating in the air burst into flames. "Good," The healer replied. Like the ash left behind by the herbs, the black glob left behind by the flames was also sent out the window. And as if nothing had happened, the healer continued to calmly wipe him down.

Greg didn't say anything else and let her continue. Part of him was still unable to believe that he'd gotten an actual handjob from the healer as opposed to the brief contact he usually got during normal cleaning. The healer appeared calm and collected as she continued with her work. Greg, however, couldn't shake the feeling that even she wasn't entirely sure why she had done it. Whether it was a spur-of-the-moment thing or she had actually been taken in by Greg's glib tongue, neither one of them knew. Greg painting her in his cum, however, seemed to have jolted her out of whatever state she had been in. Greg could only thank his lucky stars that she didn't seem to blame him for what had happened. She only sought discretion from him. Which, as far as Greg was concerned, she needn't have asked as he wasn't about to tell anyone about it...

***

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Please vote and comment.

12